Mon Bel Ami Wedding Chapel Reviews

Mon Bel Ami Wedding Chapel 4
Mon Bel Ami Wedding Chapel 5
  • Samantha

samantha Cardone · Married on 09/14/2019

Made our wedding day amazing

This venue was absolutely the best, we planned from out of state and the guys and gals there where always there to help when I needed it. Answering all of my questions. It was the simplest process, budget friendly and overall just the best. Down to every detail. They even bent over backwards when our floral arrived drenched in water, trying to fix it so our flowers wouldn't ruin our dresses or suit. Overall the best experience and now have people in our family looking to have this their wedding venue as well.

Mon Bel Ami Wedding Chapel 6
    Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Tashawnda

Tashawnda Green · Married on 01/19/2019

Best Day Ever!

I loveddddd everything about this venue! Carrie was our planner and I contacted her 1000 before I flew over from Virginia she was very patient and kind. The day of everything was perfect! They give you a host soon as you arrive and you go over every detail so no worries if it’s a destination wedding. The photographer was perfect!!! We left with everything in hand video, photos, etc edited and on dvd! We used the inside chapel.

Mon Bel Ami Wedding Chapel 7
    Mon Bel Ami Wedding Chapel 15
    Mon Bel Ami Wedding Chapel 16
    Sent on 02/05/2019

Kimberly · Married on 10/14/2017

The coordinators & the rest of the staff were awesome

Sent on 10/31/2017

Rachel · Married on 09/23/2017

My fiancee and I were married here on September 23rd 2017. We decided to get married in Las Vegas about a month prior to this date. I researched many ceremony sites and spoke with a ton of wedding planners. Mon Bel Ami stood out as the most charming of the bunch of small chapels I researched. Two other big reasons we chose this chapel are that they allow guests to take pictures with their cellphones during the ceremony, (which no other chapel that I researched allows), and they offer a live webcast of the ceremony. This was so important to us because we have so many friends and family who live in other states and some who live in other countries. Barbara, our wedding planner was extremely helpful and always responded to my questions in a timely fashion. On the day of the wedding everything went off without a hitch, including the limo picking us up at the hotel on time. When we arrived at the chapel the wedding prior to ours was running late, and several of our friends and family from out of state were worried about the webcast. Barbara actually spoke with them over the phone when they called and graciously explained the situation. Otherwise the wedding was perfect. Our photographs came out beautifully. I cannot thank the staff of Mon Bel Ami chapel enough for making our wedding so beautiful and special.

Mon Bel Ami Wedding Chapel 17
    Sent on 10/02/2017

Brandi · Married on 03/20/2017

Our day was amazing the live stream feed was great so that my kids back home could watch us tie the knot. Our Minister was amazing we told him we wanted short sweet to the point and that's exactly what we got.

Sent on 03/30/2017

Colleen · Married on 06/26/2016

I had a lovely wedding and couldn't have picked a better place to have it at. Mon Bel Ami was perfect and made my husband and myself feel at ease. I did a lot of research on various wedding chapels in Las Vegas and I found this one to be the best choice and I was right. I highly recommend this chapels. It's quaint, lush and gives you a warm vibe.

Sent on 07/22/2016

Ronciia · Married on 05/20/2016

I had the Perfect wedding thanks to Mon Bel Ami exceptional service

Sent on 06/03/2016
  • Yvonne

Yvonne · Married on 05/12/2016

I have not yet had my ceremony but I wanted to leave a review based on my experience booking. Carrie is so wonderful! Even though I know they do multiple weddings every day she is still making me feel like I'm the only one getting married there on May 12, 2016! She is super friendly, responds to her emails quickly and she worked to customize a package for me that gave me exactly what I want at the cheapest possible price. I'm so excited for my big day.

Sent on 11/13/2015

Melanie · Married on 03/25/2016

Our wedding and reception was great. I liked the bridal room before the ceremony and the photography was amazing! Our officiant did an awesome job also! We booked our wedding about 7 months before we had it and the communication from our coordinator Barbara was fast and easy. My bouquet and our sand ceremony was lovely too. We did the extravagance package and were very pleased with it!

Sent on 03/27/2016

Sarah · Married on 03/14/2016

My husband and I just left Vegas after having the most amazing ceremony at Mon Bel Ami. From the moment I inquired about this place a few months ago to the very day of our wedding three days ago, I have had nothing but a helpful and responsive coordinator in Carrie. She made it very easy and stress free to plan a Vegas wedding all the way from Alabama. The chapel itself was very nice and I loved the setting of the gazebo outside. We could not have had a better experience and will always look back on this most memorable day knowing that it was all perfect. I highly recommend this chapel for anyone interested in a little more traditional setting, but still have the flare that is Las Vegas! Thank you again Carrie and everyone at Mon Bel Ami for the awesome memories!

Sent on 03/17/2016

Jennifer · Married on 11/12/2015

I had a wonderful experience with Mon Bel Ami. We Selected this venue from pictures on the Internet, value, and the friendly and warm service I got when I called. Barbara was always responsive to my endless emails as I tried to finalize the details. Brian and I could not be happier about the details on our wedding day. The chapel staff made me feel so comfortable from the minute I walked into the chapel. They explained everything clearly to a nervous bride and helped me to relax. The minister was exceptional and held a beautiful ceremony for us. We had a champagne toast and first dance before heading to our dinner reception. All the guests were happy with the venue. I recommend an evening ceremony as the pavilion was beautiful at night.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Annie · Married on 07/16/2015

Mon Bel Ami is the perfect venue for a chapel wedding. Don’t be alarmed when you first see where Mon Bel Ami chapel is located 607 Las Vegas Blvd. (the last chapel at the end of wedding chapel strip). Its location might make you want to just turn around and go back in the opposite direction. Hold on… Don’t judge this chapel by its location. Yes, I was initially alarmed also, but once you’re inside this charming chapel… Wow! You’ve just entered into your storybook wedding with the ambiance, décor and adornment for a perfect wedding. On the day of our wedding, Carrie, our WC, made sure that everything was set. The Bride had her waiting compartment that was secluded and comfortable. While everyone else was being escorted to the chapel, the bride was insulated in a cooled fanned section, awaiting her first appearance and momentous walk down the aisle… It was beautiful! The minister, Anthony “Tony,” was great! Our photographer, Kerry, was fantastic also! He beautifully captured the intimate ambiance of our wedding nuptials. To complete the experience, our limo driver, Adrian, was totally engaged and concluded our perfect wedding event. Mon Bel Ami offers several wedding packages. There are packages for every budget. We purchased the “Splendid Wedding Package.” Since everything is ala cart between packages, we added a small reception with cake and champagne in the gazebo with our wedding package. Perfect! The Mon Bel Ami is a charismatic wedding chapel that is perfect for any wedding. Erick & Sapretta Johnson

Sent on 07/30/2015

From start to finish everything was perfect...the ceremony and photos were amazing and everyone their made us feel extremely special on our day! I HIGHLY recommend this place

Sent on 06/29/2015

Jori · Married on 12/13/2014

This has been an amazing experience thus far working with this chapel. We are planning our wedding from a different country and everything is going so smoothly. They answers my questions promptly and are so accommodating of any changes I make. The prices are great and I'm so excited to have my wedding here soon!!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Jessica · Married on 11/29/2014

Great value and personalized service! We loved the staff and every moment of our ceremony and cake reception. Elvis was great, the photographer took awesome photos and everyone else made our special day one we will never forget. I highly recommend Mon Bel Ami for everybody! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 12/07/2014

Stephanie · Married on 10/26/2014

I can't express how wonderful my experience was at Mon Bel Ami. We only booked a small ceremony, but our wedding planner, Carrie was wonderfully prompt and professional with all the planning. They schedule large blocks of time for each wedding so you never feel like you're being rushed or that this isn't "your" day. The flower arrangements were beautiful as was the decor in the chapel; it doesn't look or feel "cheap" in any way. The photographer was beyond amazing, especially having to do all the editing in near real-time. I have gotten so many compliments on the quality of the photography. The three-camera video is a great touch too! The minister and staff were all friendly and professional, and the limo driver was a blast as well! My husband and I were so touched at how beautiful everything was, and how special they made us feel. I wouldn't change a thing, and would recommend Mon Bel Ami to anyone looking for a beautiful wedding experience in Las Vegas!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Robin · Married on 09/16/2014

My experience was wonderful. I didn't get married in my home state but still wanted a traditional feel. They provided that for me at a fraction of the cost. My guest loved the intimate environment they provided and personal touches I was allowed to make. And my pictures are FABULOUS!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Sent on 09/21/2014

Kimberly · Married on 05/25/2014

My husband and I renewed our vows after 20 years. We never had a "real" wedding, so this time around I wanted it to be the most amazing experience ever. We decided that for us, that meant something intimate, just the two of us. Most of all, I wanted the memories captured in pictures. I chose Mon Bel Ami because of the pictures online, and requested Dave as our photographer. I truly feel like a newlywed, and the pictures say it all!

From my first phone call to the time we departed after our renewal, I felt like a pampered bride. Mon Bel Ami not only made me feel like I was the most important person there, but gave me the experience I missed out on 20 years ago. The package I got came with a bouquet and it was simple and elegant. I was even able to request the song I wanted to walk down the aisle to. I couldn't have asked for more.

Sent on 06/17/2014

TINA · Married on 05/24/2014

I was very happy to have chosen Mon bel ami chapel. All my calls were answered completely. The chapel was very nice and unique. Rev Tony was terrific. He explained everything to you and if you would like to add or change he was very willing to make your day special. I have no complaints. The only critic is to upgrade to a bigger chapel because they were really busy, and you have to wait in a small waiting area until it is your time, but very courteous and professional. I will recommend them again. My hostess was off that day and that was a little disappointing, BUT her fill-in was great!!!! The entire group were wonderful. Tina and Bob

Sent on 06/01/2014

Candace · Married on 05/09/2014

Thank you Mon Bel Ami for making our day so special

From the moment I first contacted Mon Bel Ami I always had the best service
    Barbara was quick to answer all my questions , even the repetitive ones She was always pleasant and helpful and put my mind to rest

We decided to have a wedding and reception with 20 guests, we purchased the photography package , had four people standing on each side and had a custom ceremony

Once we got to the chapel we had the best care Caylee was our hostess for the evening and we couldn't have asked for better She organized all of us , keep us on track ( and we were a large and rather loud group so I know we can be tricky ) and had the evening flow with a lovely grace all night

The minister was kind and sincere. He came to meet with me to discuss our custom ceremony and go over the details It was easy to see how much he wanted to make it perfect for us

The photographer was amazing he is quick and easy to work with knows his stuff and took some amazing shots

Thank you to the team at Mon Bel Ami Your hard work made our day flawless

Sent on 05/16/2014

very nice chapel. Recommend it!

Sent on 11/05/2014

Marti · Married on 03/17/2014

My husband and I got married on St. Patricks day 2014 at Mon Bel Ami Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas. They went above and beyond our expectations from the wedding planning, the wedding ceremony and the photography. The whole staff was absolutely amazing and made our wedding day very special and memorable! I highly recommend this wedding chapel for your special day!!! A+++++

Sent on 03/26/2014

Erika · Married on 02/21/2014

When planning everything online, from across the country, you cross your fingers and hope everything will be at least as promised. I can honestly say that everyone and everything exceeded our expectations. You would never know we were right off the strip. The chapel was beautiful. We were never rushed, or made to feel that we were "one of the many" for the day. The ceremony was wonderful, we hired Rabbi Mel Hecht instead of using the officiant at the chapel, and he was fantastic. The photos were wonderful (expect to love them enough to buy more than you think you will) the staff was terrific. It was only my husband and myself, and we could not have asked for a more perfect wedding. I highly recommend Mon Bel Ami to anyone getting married in Vegas. Thanks so much for everything.

Sent on 04/02/2014

Helen · Married on 11/12/2013

Cannot detail just how wonderful, helpful, understanding, polite and above all CALM... everyone there was....from the driver to the coordinator, the officiant Tony V and the photographer everyone was wonderful. Chapel was beautiful...and very cute outside...on time no pressure and very enjoyable for all involved in our wedding ...thank you Mon Bell Ami...

Sent on 11/14/2013

Laura & Bill · Married on 11/01/2013

I can not say enough how please we were with everything! I was so nervous booking a wedding from out of state. The communication was excellent! The staff was wonderful! It was everything we expected and more! The photographer did an excellent job! So much so we bought all the pictures. Barbara was our wedding coordinator and she did an excellent job! She addressed all of our issues and made our day perfect! We even really liked the minister! He did an great job keeping the ceremony short and sweet as per our request!
    We highly recommend the Mon Bel Ami for your special day!

Sent on 11/03/2013