13 Reviews for Momma Goddess Treasures

13 Momma Goddess Treasures Reviews

Beautiful jewelry and cooperative with personal tastes.

Profile Picture User2758669, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

The custom shawls were fabulous! They were ordered at the last minute and arrived very quickly. They were beautiful! Thank you for helping make my day spectacular!

Profile Picture Svea, 10/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Trudy was a great help in getting my hair pieces out to me on time on such short notice. I absolutely loved my hair pieces I purchased for my wedding. They looked beautiful in my hair!! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Crystal, 10/12/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

The jewelry that I bought were for my mom and I to wear on my wedding day. Each piece we bought we will be able to wear again and we received many complements. Thank you so much for your beautiful creations and your professionalism.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I love my necklace and Momma Goddess when asked made me matching earings, bracelet and hair pins.

Profile Picture User2580922, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Great pearl necklace. It worked beautifully with my dress. I asked her a question regarding timing of the shipment (as I ordered it with only a week and a half until my wedding). Her response was prompt and shipping was quick! Thanks for a great piece of jewelry and an easy transaction!

Profile Picture Sarah , 9/8/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

I purchased a beautiful gold necklace for my maid of honor to wear on my wedding day. Trudy sent the package immediately and I couldn't believe how fast I received it! I cannot wait to give this to her, it's even prettier in person!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I bought a hair comb and it arrived exactly as it was pictured & described. She also offered to modify it if I wasn't happy with it once it arrived, but I was so that wasn't necessary. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Fabulous! Thank you so much they looked lovely in my hair!

Profile Picture Joy, 5/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Trudy was a real joy to work with. She was very accommodating in every sense of the word. It also helps that her jewelry is beautiful and unique!

Profile Picture Ingrid, 2/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I ordered a beautiful, unique necklace to wear on my wedding day. It was absolutely gorgeous! I got so many compliments on it, some people even thought it was a family heirloom. Trudy was so nice to send along some matching earrings as well, which I still wear all the time. On our honeymoon I put the same necklacee with a simple black dress. I loved it just as much as my wedding day. Random people were coming up to me and complimenting me. I would do business with Momma Goddes again, and again.

Profile Picture Theresa, 9/10/11, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Trudy is absolutely amazing! I would recommend her to anyone. She was quick to respond and was able to completely customize my necklace and earrings so they matched my wedding colours (and my shoes!). So easy to deal with, and such a sweetheart! I will be looking to her for all of my future jewelry needs as well :) If you're even thinking about buying some of Trudy's beautiful creations, just do it. You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Denise, 8/22/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My service from Momma Goddess Treasures was wonderful! They were so helpful and accomodating! I ordered a necklace for my Mother, as a thank you gift, to wear on my wedding day. It arrived (shipped internationally) in just a few days and is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait for my Mom to wear it. I know she is going to love it!

Thanks again Momma Goddess Treasures!

Profile Picture Tess, 8/13/11, 1 Review