MoMichelle Makeup Artistry Reviews

Lafayette, IN
Rating 4.5 out of 5, 8 Reviews
View more information

Ginny Married on 04/18/2015
    Morgan was amazing! I had a trial run with her first, and there were a couple of products that weren't quite right for me. I chatted with Morgan about what worked and what didn't and she absolutely NAILED IT on my wedding day. Perfection! My mother and several bridesmaids also enjoyed her services and everyone looked gorgeous and very natural! Could not recommend Morgan or her team more highly.

MoMichelle Makeup Artistry's reply:

Ginny thank you so much for your review! We LOVED being a part of your wedding day! Hope you are enjoying married life! You were a stunning bride!!!
    Kelli Married on 08/23/2014
    Morgan and her team were amazing! It was so convenient that they were willing to travel to us, it made getting ready so much easier. They listened carefully to the looks that each girl wanted, and then nailed every single one. It was an amazing experience with a true professional and I would use Morgan again in a heartbeat!

MoMichelle Makeup Artistry's reply:

Kelli thank you for your review! We enjoyed pampering you and your bridal party on your wedding day! xoxo
  • O
    Ondraa Married on 07/21/2013
    Best Makeup Artist EVER! She is amazing at what she does, and everyone's comment was about how beautiful my makeup was!

MoMichelle Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you for your review Ondraa! WE loved working with you on your wedding day!
    Jordin Married on 04/13/2013
    I had my practice run this past weekend and my makeup looked amazing!! I had my bachelorette party that night and when I woke up the next day it was still perfect. Morgan listened to everything I wanted and exceeded my expectations. I couldn't be happier and can't wait to get my makeup done by her again for the big day :)

MoMichelle Makeup Artistry's reply:

Jordin thank you for your review! We enjoyed being a part of your wedding day!
    Lindsay Married on 10/01/2011
    By far the best makeup artist in the midwest. I'm very picky when it comes to my makeup, and she listened to everything I wanted/didn't want. My face looked flawless and the makeup stayed perfect all day and night. I've never felt more beautiful in my life thanks to her!

MoMichelle Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you for your review Lindsay! We loved being a part of your wedding day! Your photos are amazing!! xoxo
  • User2130418 2+ years ago
    Jodi with MoMichelle did my wedding day makeup. She did such a good job and I got so many compliments. They are very professional and want to do everything they can do make you feel and look beautiful on your wedding day. The only negative thing I have to say (which wasn't a huge deal) was that my lip stick in my 'touch up kit' didn't match the lipstick that was put on during my make-up application (it was a completely different shade/color) so I went without for the rest of the evening when my original lipstick wore off. Still highly recommended!!

MoMichelle Makeup Artistry's reply:

Hello and thank you for your review! We apologize for the mix up with your lip touch up. We would LOVE to do your makeup on us for a date night as our apology. Please email hello@momichelle.com to schedule your appointment and we thank you again for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day!
  • Amber
    Amber Married on 10/25/2020

Never responded

I reached out to MoMichelle a month ago asking if our date was available and for more information. I still have yet to receive a response and at this point probably wouldn't go with them no matter what the price. I understand there is a lot going on right now with C-19 but not even acknowledging a message from a potential customer is disappointing and unprofessional.

Hello Amber,

We apologize that you did not receive a response from our team. We are looking into this and appreciate all feedback as this helps us to improve. We wish you all the best with your wedding on October 25, 2020. Stay well and congratulations on your upcoming wedding!