33 Reviews for Momentz Productions

Sound/PA System (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Uplighting (1)
33 Momentz Productions Reviews

From start to finish, Momentz Productions provided an exceptional level of service and professionalism. Jai and his team provided ease in communication and allowed for smooth transitions between every part of our special day. He did an excellent job of maintaining check points throughout the wedding. Between the LED DJ booth and the personalized lighted monogram, our event was transformed beyond our expectations! We highly recommend Momentz Productions for any wedding or major events in the future!

Profile Picture Darryl, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Momentz Production did a PHENOMINAL job at our reception! We worked with Jai and he played exactly what we wanted. We could not be happier with their service. The dance floor was never empty! Thanks again, Jai!! 1750

Profile Picture Beth, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Jai was the only DJ my husband and I wanted for our wedding! He performed at two of my close friends' weddings in 2014 and 2016. Compared to a dozen other weddings I've been to, he is the only DJ who can keep the energy and momentum going throughout the night. My 160+ guests danced through the last song (including my parents' guests and friends even expressed disappointment that the wedding ended too soon at midnight.) With Jai, there was never a dull moment, and his style really speaks to the hearts and feet of the audience. Jai also went above and beyond by providing a projector screen and props for our photo booth, which made the wedding so much more special. From ceremony to reception, his services were flawless. I would 100% recommend him to all my friends and would ask him to DJ for the anniversary party.

Profile Picture S, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Momentz Productions was amazing to work with, and I am so happy that I used their services for my wedding. They were always so quick to reply to emails, which I really appreciated. MP also was very organized so I didn't have any worries before or during the wedding. The music during the reception was great and kept everyone on the dance floor. I highly recommend Momentz Productions to all my friends and family!

Profile Picture User5441906, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jai was incredible from the first time we met. our dj canceled one month prior to our wedding and we were passed along jais info and he met with us right away. even though i had bags under my eyes from crying and lack of sleep with all the stress he had a calm demeanor and made us feel comfortable. after we met the same night he sent over all the correspondence from our meeting and additional info. i will say he is the only vendor who was constantly checking in with US and we didnt have to track him down. he also was so organized and so prompt to respond to any question. he then blew us away at our wedding the minute i heard the ceremony music begin and hear how it flowed so perfectly i cried. i was worried about having a dj run our ceremony opposed to live instruments because it wouldnt give the same affect but it was better than any live music couldve done. next was our reception and again we were blown away. he had everything organized also took initiative to get my crazy bridal party in order review names and give instructions. we were very specific about song choice and request a special mix for bride and groom entrance and everything went flawless. now for all the traditional things that come before the open dance floor he also helped flow and move the night along. when it came time for the bouquet toss i totally forgot to ask my florist about it and thought she maybe forgot to give it to me and i turn around and hes standing there with it. the fact that they coordinated that so i wouldnt have to worry about one more thing really impressed me. as far as the rest of the night we received so many compliments on how good he was. we were worried that we would only have one dj and not another MC but honestly you wouldnt want one. jai kept the dance floor full and interacted with the crowd seamlessly i wouldnt know the difference and in fact have been to weddings with two and he still was better. anything i needed or wanted to ask him to play he made it happen.

Profile Picture stevie, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I are so happy we worked with Jai & Momentz Productions for our wedding! Jai was so attentive and responsive throughout the entire wedding planning process. Not to mention he played the best music and really knew how to get the party going :) We received so many compliments about the music that was played during the cocktail hour, dinner & dancing! We also LOVED the photo booth and I'm so happy we went through Momentz for that as well. I would highly recommend Momentz Productions and would love to work with them again in the future!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jay and everyone at Momentz Production made our wedding day so fun and special. From beginning to end the professionalism and the friendliness exceeded all of our expectations. We extended our reception for an additional 30 mins and Jay and is team were so accommodating. Ken and I can't thank you guys enough for the photobooth, the music, and the positive vibes! We loved every minute.

Love,
Anna & Ken

Profile Picture Anna, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Momentz Productions did an incredible job start to finish. After initially reaching out to them (upon referral), they responded to my email immediately and set up a time to meet. We walked through my vision, my wife's vision, and what Momentz could offer. They were reasonable, knowledgeable, affordable and likeable. We immediately clicked and they were detailed and thorough in their service. We met again a few weeks before the event, reviewed all of the fine details (including details we missed) and finalized the event.

On the day of the event, Momentz was on time and on point. We provided a list of songs we wanted played, genre and overall mood for the evening, and Momentz delivered. Their selection was curated, they blended recorded with finesse and Glenn the MC made sure everyone had a good time. Everyone left the wedding happy and tired from all the dancing.

Thanks again Momentz Production - we will definitely use you and recommend you to others in the future!

Profile Picture User7095695, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

You won't be disappointed if you hire Momentz Productions for your wedding. Your guests will be raving about the music days after like mine. They meet your needs and are very professional. Overall, they just provide you the best music to make your wedding a very memorable experience. One that your guests will never forget. The music was so fabulous at my wedding reception I had several guests ask me for the playlist.

Profile Picture Shy, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I am only able to provide great feedback about Jai. He was very reasonable in his pricing, was extremely responsive to email, gave notice when he would be out of town, and did a great job when he was at the wedding. People even asked for his contact information! I cannot do anything but rate him 5 out of 5

Profile Picture Jonathan, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jai was so fun and easy to work with. He made the year of planning come together for our wedding night. He responded quickly and was always open and accommodating to what we wanted. He made sure we were able to meet in person or have phone meetings to go over details. He was just very receptive to what we wanted and everyone loved the music he played! Our guests couldn't stop talking about how much fun they had dancing and what good music was played!

Profile Picture Kristine, 6/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jairus was absolutely amazing to work with! From the first meeting to the very end, he was extremely helpful and very patient with us. He responds to emails/messages quickly, gave us great recommendations on songs, and made our wedding so much fun. We definitely recommend Jairus to anyone looking for a dj.

Profile Picture Jerry, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jai did an awesome job! I was really impressed. I was a total type A - control freak bride with a very detailed timelines. We ended up having a family issue in the middle of the reception that had to be dealt with and our timeline went out the window. I was so impressed with how Jai rolled with the punches and kept the party going in our absence.

He was affordable and professional and knew his stuff. We chose him for his personality - he wasn't over the top or cheesy, just a real chill guy. He did our ceremony music, music during cocktails and dinner and our reception music. I highly recommend.

Profile Picture nicole, 3/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jay was amazing!!!! Everyone is still talking about how good the music was and how much energy jay had on the night of our wedding!! He is the nicest guy at our meetings and on the phone too. He really listened to what music and genres of music we wanted and he did a fantastic job playing it all!! He is up for anything and he will make it happen! So many people asked us about him and are planning to use him in the future. The dance floor was packed all night and people didn't want to leave!
Highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie and Brian, 11/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jay was amazing! He was able to meld our long list of songs for our wedding from all over the world and all genres and years into a smooth work of art! People barley sat down it was such a great party. He also made our wedding very special with this attention to detail and kindness. Thank you Jay!

Profile Picture Siobhan, 9/12/15, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jairus did a great job with our wedding - everyone had a great time. Everyone enjoyed the variety of music, the photo booths were perfect - judging from the videos and photos we've seen, everyone took advantage of it. The only hitch that I heard of was my sister's speech/powerpoint presentation - wish we could've worked that one out for the wedding. Not sure what the exact issue was with getting this on the projection screen, but I know she was disappointed that she couldn't show it.

Profile Picture Alan, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jairus was such a great person to work with from start to finish. He was very flexible with meeting with us and very responsive to our emails. He worked with our event coordinator at our hotel to make sure everyone was on the same page. We opted to add the uplighting package, and when we couldn’t decide what colors to use he offered to meet us at our venue to show us the different options. The uplighting was amazing! It definitely made a difference in how the ballroom looked, especially in pictures. It was definitely worth the upgrade. Jairus was very organized and made sure our timeline was on point for the night. His demeanor is calm and positive, which is great when things can get chaotic during a wedding especially when dealing with all of the parties involved. We felt like he made our wedding very personal by making sure he played our song selections and also customizing the rest of the music based on our style and preferences. There was always a huge group of our friends and family on the dance floor. We heard a lot of great comments about Jairus and the music during and even after our wedding. We would definitely recommend Jairus and Momentz Productions!

Profile Picture ERIKA, 7/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

DJ Jay (Jairus) was phenomenal! What I loved is the fact that he was relaxed and calm all throughout the meetings leading up to the big day, and then showed a completely different side that made our event more fun and alive! People were ecstatic, and even the usual hard-to-please ones were smiling and showing their moves off on the floor! If the venue allowed for us to, we could've gone all night! Definitely reliable, professional, and a pro at reading the crowd!

Profile Picture Christina, 6/27/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

Jay and the Momentz team were a pleasure to work with. Jay was incredibly professional and patient throughout the entire process. I went back to him countless times about music selection and photobooth picture design and he was always so nice and willing to answer all my questions. On the day of the wedding, I did not worry at all about the music, emceeing, or photobooth thanks to Momentz. So many guests commented about how great the music was at the wedding and Momentz got everyone dancing on the dance floor! They were the best!

Profile Picture Eunice, 5/9/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We saw Momentz Productions in action at a friend’s wedding. We enjoyed their energy, professionalism, and organization. Our friends really had great things to say about them, so we decided to meet with Jairus to discuss our wedding plans. At our first meeting, he was very organized and explained all the packages the company offered. He had a great personality and sense of humor. Most importantly, he was very open to our ideas. We were very early in the planning process, so we signed a contract just for the DJ and Emcee package. He allowed us to add other packages once we had a better idea of what exactly we needed for the big day. He extended the multiservice discount to everything that we added, which included their photobooth, uplighting, cocktail reception coverage, ceremony sound coverage, and customized monogram package. We gave him a list of songs for the cocktail hour and reception but we let them use their own judgement and feel out the vibe of our guests to play what they would like. Everything came together flawlessly. The gobo custom monogram looked great along with the purple uplighting we chose. It really added so much beauty to the ballroom. Our guests couldn’t stop raving about the photobooth. At the end of the evening, they gave us a photo album, where our guests wrote sweet messages along with their pictures and a flash drive with all of our guests’ photo booth pictures. Momentz productions was great to work. We couldn’t have asked for a better wedding day!

Profile Picture Arlene, 4/18/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Momentz Pro traveled with us to Riviera Maya to DJ our wedding. It was definitely one of the best decisions I made! Jairus' attention to detail, prompt responsiveness, and overall care of our event was more than I can ask for. He had the party going all night! Not only is he a great DJ but also as an emcee he excelled as well. You will not be let down by hiring them for your event!

Profile Picture jen, 1/9/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Momentz Productions is the best DJ in the City of Chicago for weddings. Their professionalism and value is the best in the industry. If you need a DJ this would be #1 on my list. They won't let you down !!

Profile Picture User4689239, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jay is wonderful and really easy to work with. Our dance floor was not once empty and people came up to use weeks after the wedding to tell us how much they liked our DJ and could not stop dancing.

Profile Picture Jen, 10/25/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jay was very accomadating to our busy work schedules when planning meetings. He is extremely professional and listened our ideas. He really brought the night to life with a mix of different genres that meant something to my husband and myself. Overall, he was a pleasure to work with and we never had to worry about anything.

Profile Picture Heidi, 10/10/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very professional service. Met and exceeded every single one of our needs. Highly recommend Jai to be apart of any event!

Profile Picture Linh, 8/30/14, 1 Review