Momentus Films Reviews

54 | Pensacola, FL

54 Reviews for Momentus Films

Kate · Married on 02/11/2017

I'm still in tears over our beautiful wedding film. During the planning process, I had a few friends who used Momentus and had the most beautiful and authentic wedding films I've ever seen. They do not do "posed" or "planned" videos... everything they capture is the moment, and you can FEEL the videos when you watch them. Before I even booked my venue, I contacted Momentus because they were the most important vendor for our day. They were so kind and accommodating, making the process of hiring them from out of town so effortless. Our wedding was in New Orleans, and Momentus traveled to film it. We first met them in Pensacola for an interview session, then on the weekend of, they filmed our rehearsal dinner speeches and the wedding day. After the weekend was over, we were all confused if they were even at certain parts of the wedding because they were so discreet and really let us focus on the day and the enjoyment of it all. When we get the 10 minute package film, we all sat around and cried watching it. It truly captured the entire feeling of our wedding weekend, and it was edited in such a professional way. Everything about our film is timeless and emotional, captured in a beautiful production. I cannot recommend Momentus, Celia, and Danny enough... I'm most thankful for the wedding film because the day truly does fly by. We will always cherish it and Momentus.

Sent on 05/26/2017

Katelin · Married on 05/30/2015

Celia and her team were absolutely fantastic to work with. We had them film an interview session, our rehearsal dinner, and our entire wedding day. After a very busy 2 days, they were noting but kind, upbeat, and captured every detail. I would absolutely recommend their services. It is an investment that you will treasure forever. They are a cut above the rest!!

Sent on 06/07/2015

Absolutely amazing!!! If you want a wedding video that will make you laugh and cry for years to come, then Momentus Films is the way to go! Absolutely professional, but some of the kindest, warmest people you've ever met. We've watched our video over and over again, and love it more every time!

Sent on 11/08/2015

Momentous Films was beyond amazing! They were professional, creative, and so easy to work with! I watched a ton of wedding films before booking, and honestly nothing compares to them! Seriously, you will not regret using them! I highly highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Kristen · Married on 05/02/2015

Spend the money. Don't hesitate. Book Momentus Films--I promise, you will be proud to show this film to EVERYONE and you will thank yourself many times over (especially when you watch your video over and over and over again!) You will watch your wedding video more than you will look at you pictures, I know this to be true. Pictures are an important part in capturing your special day, however, a video showcases words, music and an emotional connection of every detail that moreover enhances a single moment captured in a still shot. Celia and her team are professional, super helpful, funny & fun, capture a lot of footage, and deliver quality work.

Sent on 08/24/2015

Margeaux · Married on 03/08/2015

Our wedding video was the best investment we made throughout the wedding planning process and beyond. We absolutely adore our video, and working with the awesome mother-son duo behind Momentus Films was beyond wonderful. They will be friends for years to come, and I have had a blast sending all of my friends their way. They make exceptional art and touch hearts wherever they go. Thank you Celia - we love you!

Sent on 11/25/2015

Colleen · Married on 10/04/2014

Hiring Celia & Danny was the best call we made! Our video is my fav keepsake from our wedding -best money spent for sure :) They are artists and all around wonderful people... my husband wasn't super comfortable in front of the camera at first, but they make the process so easy and the result is just perfect.

Sent on 08/17/2015

Erin · event on 09/08/2014

Celia was amazing. The level of professionalism, quality, and responsiveness was unmatched (and we first tried several others). And to top it all off, we LOVE our video! Celia does everything above and beyond, including the packaging for the flash drive she sent us. Our company would highly recommend Momentus Films for both the quality of product and ease/flexibility of working with them.

Sent on 12/10/2014

Amani · Married on 08/03/2014

I highly recommend Momentus Films! I live in Mobile, AL, and have used two other videographers from this area for my wedding and my brother's. I had an awful experience both times. Thankfully, we found Momentus Films for my sister's wedding! Third times a charm I suppose! Celia is amazing at what she does!! She's super kind and just a dream to work with! She delivers true quality work!! I just wish I'd found her sooner!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!! :D

Sent on 12/18/2016

Karen · Married on 07/19/2014

They were wonderful to work with and made us feel comfortable. We really didn't think they could find anything interesting about us but yet they captured special moments that we will treasure forever!

Sent on 11/29/2014

Brittney · Married on 06/14/2014

Nick and I were able to meet Celia and her son for an interview a few days before our wedding. They came right to our condo and made us feel so comfortable. We probably shared stories with her that maybe they didn't want to here haha. They were so sweet and helpful! We absolutely cannot wait to see their final product! You can tell they are very creative and love what they do. They have been nothing but sweet and sincere since the very beginning! They also do a video booth which is really unique. We cannot wait to see what our friends and family said in the videobooth. Thanks again guys!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Diane · Married on 05/09/2014

We are THRILLED with the video and video booth!

Our guests loved giving us messages in the booth and they are so fun to watch!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Tonisha · Married on 08/10/2013

Celia played a big part in making my wedding day a success. Not only was she our videographer but she was also like our coordinator on that day. She is so nice and helpful. She has a way of making a person open up and soon forget that there is even a camera around. I really can't express how happy we are with our short film. As soon as I saw it it brought me to tears. It was so beautiful and I am so glad that we made this investment. If anyone is looking for a videographer Celia with Momentus Films is definitely the one for the job!!!

Sent on 12/22/2013

June · Married on 07/20/2013

Celia at Momentus Films is the most talented, sweetest, most professional vendor we worked with. Our videos were incredible. All of our friends who watched said it was like watching a Hollywood movie. She will create a masterpiece for you that will have you laughing and crying, but most importantly she highlighted all of the best parts of the wedding. I wish there were 10 stars that I could give her. She is that good!

Sent on 01/01/2014

Brittany · Married on 07/20/2013

The video turned out amazing and is soothing my husband and I will cherish forever!

Sent on 01/12/2014

rachel · Married on 07/18/2013

Celia and her son were THE BEST! And the product is INCREDIBLE!! B

Sent on 12/31/2013

christina · Married on 06/15/2013

Absolutely amazing! I would recommend them to anyone. They went above and beyond with every detail. I so thankful we went with them. We could go on and on about their work. The video was so important to us as it would be for any couple getting married and I would trust no one els but the best and that's Momentus!

Sent on 06/18/2013

Charity · Married on 05/20/2013

Momentus provided us with a treasure. The video was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. The staff is incredible and so fun to work with.

Sent on 06/19/2013

We were always very pleased with Momentus Films' sports videography of our children throughout their high school years so we had high expectations for the videography of our son's wedding to his high school sweetheart. Celia Hilton and her crew at Momentus Films outdid themselves and now we have a treasured memory to last us a lifetime! We laughed, we cried; we covered all the emotions - watching the video, we see something different every time. We are constantly amazed at the editing, flow, musicality, and professionalism that Momentus Films brings to the many projects we've seen and been fortunate enough to be part of. No major event in our family would be complete without a video by Momentus Films. Thank you!

Sent on 11/13/2013
  • Kendra

Kendra · Married on 04/28/2013

Momentus Films was GREAT crew to work with. They are friendly, accommodating, professional and fun! They were open to filming our wedding Harlem Shake in addition to the wedding film montage and it turned out to be a big hit! Not only is the video quality amazing- but they provide still shots as well! Adding still shots to your package is a great idea because you may be able to see moments that the photographers miss. I am so happy with everything and would highly recommend Momentus Films!!!

Sent on 07/03/2013

We can't stop watching our amazing wedding video montage! Hiring Momentus Films was worth EVERY penny!

Sent on 09/03/2013

Lauren · Married on 04/18/2013

So glad we decide to hire such a great group of people to capture our day! They told our story beautifully and we could not ask for more. My only regret is that I did not book them for longer!

Sent on 08/22/2013

Jonathan · Married on 03/30/2013

Amazing service, Very respectful, and Great communiaction. Momentus had a great understanding of what we were looking for and made us feel really comfortable on our very special day!

Sent on 08/04/2013

Mr & Mr Jonathan and Dwayne · Married on 03/30/2013

Momentus Films set the standard for wedding film production on the Emerald Coast. The team is professional and personable in every way!

Sent on 09/28/2013

marcia · Married on 03/09/2013

Wow!!! The quality of my daughter's wedding video is wonderful. It was so well put together--it looks like a Hollywood movie! Celia and her staff were great to work with and so professional. If you splurge on one thing, it should be a video. We love watching it and reliving that special day. It goes by so fast, most of it is a blur. Thank you Momentus Films for such a beautiful movie.

Sent on 08/14/2013