Moments Remembered Photo & Video Reviews

8 | Allentown, PA

8 Reviews for Moments Remembered Photo & Video

Jillian · Married on 08/18/2018

Jeanie and her team perfectly captured my wedding day. I immediately received all of the raw footage. And then about a month later, I received my highlights video with bloopers. The video is perfection, I am so happy with it! She included all the details of my big day so I can remember everything in years to come. Jeanie, herself, is awesome to work with. She was so accommodating and sweet during the planning process. I would highly recommend Moments Remembered to anyone looking for videography for their wedding day!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Moments Remembered Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you Jillian for this sweet review we had an absolute blast capturing your special day! We hope that our videos will allow you to relive your wedding day over and over again! =)

Amanda · Married on 05/05/2018

Jeanie and her team went well beyond our expectations! Our highlight video of our wedding turned out amazing. It will help us to cherish and remember our day perfectly! She is very timely with her communication from our first inquiry on. Drone footage added unique views to our video. Everyone was so professional when capturing our day and never once interfered. They traveled with us to different locations to capture each part of our day without any complaints! You cannot beat any aspect of her business! I would highly recommend Moments Remembered Photo & Videography!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Moments Remembered Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you Amanda for this sweet review we had an absolute blast capturing your special day! We hope that our videos will allow you to relive your wedding day over and over again! Cheers! =)

Kathleen · Married on 09/17/2016

We just received our wedding video a few days ago from Jeanie and Moments Remembered Videography. It was absolutely perfect! I was initially on the fence about doing videography, as we were reaching our budget cutoff, but I'm so glad we did. It was 100% worth it!! Having these memories preserved on film is priceless. Jeanie's video team captured every moment from the perfect angle, but never became obtrusive (most guests didn't even know they were there!) and Jeanie did such an amazing job putting everything together. She has so much skill and talent and really makes each of her videos high end. It's definitely not a run of the mill wedding video. She handles each video with care, as if it was her own. You can tell from her work that she understands how important this is to her clients. She was also very responsive to emails and easy to reach when needed. Overall, choosing Moments Remembered Videography was one of the best decisions we made when it came to our wedding. Thank you all so much for capturing these moments for us to cherish for years to come!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Danny · Married on 07/16/2016

My wife and I used Moments Remembered Videography for our wedding this past July at Hotel Du Village in New Hope, PA. Jeanie was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was very accommodating from the very beginning when we discussed what we envisioned of recording our special day. Jeanie had asked us a lot of good questions for things we did not even think about that we were really happy to capture for that day. We were so thrilled with the trailer of our wedding day that was made by Moments Remembered, my wife is still watching it nearly every day. A lot of our family and friends loved it as well. Jeanie was also able to provide a Drone for us to use to capture the aerial view of the ground and that was well worth it. Our friends were just married as well and used Moments Remembered and it was great to see Jeanie and Nick again. We hope to have future events where we can use Moments Remembered!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Nick and Jeannie were amazing!! They were professional, very nice and did excellent with our video. Everyone that has seen our video has loved it. The quality of the video is amazing and details that they focused on and captured were great. I will be hiring them again in the future and recommending them to everyone.
    Melissa

Sent on 09/09/2016

Kristen · Married on 05/07/2016

I can't say enough great things about Moments Remembered Videography and Jeanie. My now husband and I decided almost last minute we wanted a videographer. Lucky for us Jeanie was available. We are so happy we worked with Moments Remembered Videography because they were able to capture all the special moments so you can watch them over and over again and relive the best day of your life! We are so impressed with her creativity and absolutely love our final product!

Sent on 05/25/2016

It was our PLEASURE! =)

megan · Married on 04/30/2016

Jeanie and Nick were so awesome to work with!!! Jeanie was so flexible and easy to work with- you can tell she has done this many times because she did not miss ANYTHING! They are both easy going and went out of their way to make sure all the shots we wanted were taken! We love our high light video and mini doc and we are so happy we picked you as our videographer! Hands down I could not have chosen a better videographer !! Thank you so so much for making our day perfect- even with the rain!

Sent on 05/08/2016

Moments Remembered Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you Megan !!!! It was our pleasure, and you were both a delight!!!! =)

Moments Remembered Videography did an absolutely amazing job. Attention to detail was fantastic! When I saw the finished product I had to watch and rewatch it over and over again. I'm highly recommend them to anyone thinking about getting a wedding video done. Thanks Again :)

Sent on 12/22/2015