Moments Notice Entertainment Reviews

12 | Denver, CO

12 Reviews for Moments Notice Entertainment

Jennica Justice · Married on 06/22/2019

Exactly what we were looking for!

We were able to meet with Jerry beforehand to discuss exactly what we wanted from our band. We even went through the song list, outlining the songs we wanted. They totally matched our style and kept it upbeat and funky! Everyone at the wedding had so much fun I don’t think we ever left the dance floor. Definitely recommend springing for the horns, it’s worth it!

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Sylvia

Sylvia Boyd · Married on 05/23/2019

Guests were OBSESSED with Moment's Notice!

One of the most frequent compliments my wife and I received regarding our wedding was how AMAZING the music was, and we couldn't agree more! Jerry and the band totally rocked it. They were very accommodating about our requests leading up to the wedding day. They learned our first dance song in a snap! We really loved the acoustic guitar player who did the music for our ceremony as well. It was beautiful. Moment's Notice really understands how to work a crowd - I think almost every single guest was out on the dance floor for hours. Such a talented crew. Thanks for making our wedding a night to remember forever!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Kallie · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Entertainment for a Wedding!

Jerry and his band A Moment's Notice were incredible at our wedding. Every guest made a comment to us about how great the band was and how much they enjoyed dancing to the music. Jerry was a pleasure to work with and made sure to make our special day perfect with all our music selections! Having a live band is a must and A Moment's Notice is the way to go!! The band and singers were outstanding as they played for 5+ hours at our wedding. Would highly recommend them and will definitely have them again at future events! A+ 100! - Kallie & Mike

Sent on 11/07/2018

Kate · Married on 06/03/2017

Amazing! Could not recommend more highly! Absolute hit amongst our guests!

We hired Club X with Moments Notice for our wedding and I could not imagine a better experience!

They are absolutely incredible, so talented, easy to work with and really know how to get every guest out of their seats and on the dance floor! I’ve been a huge fan of Moments Notice for over 10 years as I’ve seen them at many of the Denver area’s deb balls and knew I had to have them at my wedding when I first heard them when I was 18. 10 years later my dream came true and they performed at my wedding and I could not be more elated! It was incredibly important to me that everyone danced and enjoyed the reception and I can honestly say we never had a dull moment on the dance floor! Everyone was dancing the entire night which was an absolute blast!

We had them sing and perform at the ceremony and then perform throughout the cocktail hour and the reception. They even learned and performed a special version of a song for our first dance. I still get compliments from our guests talking about what a blast it was and how the band was the best band they’ve ever seen!

Could not recommend more highly!

Sent on 03/12/2019

Lizzy · Married on 10/01/2016

We still have friends and family commenting on how much fun it was to dance to Moment's Notice! That is what we were hoping for, so it definitely paid off. They are interactive, great voices, and all around wonderful performers!

Sent on 11/28/2016

ashley · Married on 09/30/2016

If I could give 10 stars I would. Booking Moments Notice was the best decision we made for our wedding. They made our entire wedding! We had EVERYONE on the dance floor and they played everything from Motown to Justin Timberlake to Outkast. My entire wedding raved about how much fun they were and want to book them for their own events. Jerry, the manager, was responsive from the beginning and met with me personally to make sure I was comfortable with the timeline and song choices. The band even learned a few songs they didn't have on their list for me, talk about talent! If you are looking for a band to make your wedding the most memorable book Moment's Notice!!!!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Anna · Married on 09/10/2016

Just meet with Emily, the singer, and tell her what you want and the band will deliver!!
    Have fun!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Cynthia · Married on 09/04/2016

Book this band! The band was absolutely amazing and was, hands down, the highlight of the entire wedding for us and for all our guests! We are still hearing from all our friends and family how awesome the band was, even months after our wedding. Moments Notice was so easy to work with, very professional, accommodating and had all our guests dancing up a storm well before dinner was even served! Best decision we made for the wedding without a doubt.

Sent on 10/20/2016

katie · Married on 05/28/2016

I can't say enough good things about Moments Notice. They were recommended to me by two Denver locals of totally different age groups. Which was perfect for my wedding with my friends and my parents friends. They were great to work with from the start- very responsive and helpful. We had them travel to Aspen (about 4 hours away) and their prices were very fair. We had a trio during the ceremony who we asked to play recognizable music and it was perfect. They played background music during the cocktail hour and then dancing music for the reception. So many people at my wedding said they were the best band they've ever heard. We chose the package that had enough members that they never needed to take a break. They sang our Michael Buble first dance perfectly. Their energy was so high- at one point Al was dancing with the guests and around the room while still performing! They truly made our wedding exactly what we wanted- a big dance party for everyone who was there. I can't say enough good things about them. If you're having a wedding in the mountains HIRE them!!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Katie · Married on 09/12/2015

I had Club X perform at my wedding and they were spectacular!! It was a band with a DJ and they brought high energy and flowed through songs that brought everyone dancing. It was really fun and one of the very best parts of the wedding. They were worth every penny!! Loved them and would use them again! Katie & Steve Robert (Married 9/12/2015 at The Four Seasons in Denver)

Sent on 09/23/2015

Emily · Married on 11/07/2009

The band made the wedding. 100%

Sent on 04/07/2010

marguerite · Married on 10/11/2008

My Husband saw this band (Moments Notice) at a wedding he worked at and knew they were the one. Our Wedding Planner had worked the same wedding and was able to book them for us. They have an extensive song list and will learn any song for your wedding. We hired seven band members including a female and male singer who played for about four hours. Be prepared to pay for at least five hotel rooms if you are bring this band to Vail, but they are worth every penny! Guests are still raving about them and everyone really danced all night.

Sent on 03/06/2009