Moments in Time Photography By Tammi-Rae Reviews

Moments in Time Photography By Tammi-Rae 5
Moments in Time Photography By Tammi-Rae 6
Moments in Time Photography By Tammi-Rae 7

Danielle · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing to work with and amazing photos

Sent on 06/07/2018

Moments in Time Photography By Tammi-Rae's reply:

I appreciate your compliments in my review. It means a lot!!
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 08/24/2018

Above and beyond best photographer!

Tammi was absolutely amazing! She walked us through the entire process from our engagement shoot to our wedding day. Tammi truly captured our special day so beautifully, a pleasure to work with. She went above and beyond for our wedding, taking pictures of all the special moments that mattered the most to us. From the moment of seeing my parents to walking down the aisle and everything in between, Tammi did a tremendous job. Because of the wonderful work Tammi did, we get to relieve each moment every time we look back on our wedding day. Thank you for making our special day everything we dreamed of. Highly recommend using Tammi, we can’t wait to work with her again.

Sent on 10/17/2018
  • JM

Molly · Married on 06/30/2018

I am very glad that we went with Tammi for our engagement photos! She did an excellent job. Very professional. She's accommodating and timely with her responses. We have chosen her for our wedding photos as well because of how impressed by her we were!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Moments in Time Photography By Tammi-Rae's reply:

Thank you so much Molly and Josh.. Very much looking forward to June 30th for your special day. It's going to be a blast!

Greta · Married on 05/12/2018

It was a pleasure working with Tammi. She took some beautiful photos, that we will treasure for a lifetime. She provided a great product at a reasonable cost. Tammi was easy going and fun to be around. Several family members noted this during the reception. I would highly recommend Tammi to any bride to be.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Jenn · Married on 04/20/2018

Tammi was amazing! She never stopped taking pictures!! She was catching all the behind the scenes shots that I as the bride didn’t get to see because I was so busy with the wedding!! The pics came out great and we are very happy !!!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Moments in Time Photography By Tammi-Rae's reply:

Wow Jenn and Moe, I can't say enough about that beautiful review. Thank-you, It makes me happy that you are happy!!

Christine · Married on 10/14/2017

I couldn’t be happier I chose Moments in Time Photography! Tammi was organized, efficient, and clearly has a passion for her trade. She was enthusiastic from start to finish. She didn’t just snap pictures- she made it fun as she would coach us into flattering poses capturing the best angle possible. The candids were great too! I will continue to recommend and definitely hire Moments in Time again!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Moments in Time Photography By Tammi-Rae's reply:

Hi Christine, I do love what I do! I'm always researching new poses and angles for my clients so I'm really happy it showed through. And I'm really really glad you had fun because I did too :)

paige · Married on 08/06/2017

Tammi was so much fun to work with, I would absolutely hire her again and I recommend her to all my friends.

Sent on 06/05/2018
    Moments in Time Photography By Tammi-Rae 8
    Moments in Time Photography By Tammi-Rae 9
    Moments in Time Photography By Tammi-Rae 10
    Moments in Time Photography By Tammi-Rae 11
    Moments in Time Photography By Tammi-Rae 12

Moments in Time Photography By Tammi-Rae's reply:

Thank you so much Paige.. I like the photos you choose for your review. I hope the boys are doing good. I bet they are getting big! Let me know when your ready for your updated Family photos!!

Sarah · Married on 09/29/2018

Tammi responded quickly to all of my questions. She offered us an engagement shoot at her outdoor office which was absolutely amazing! On the day of our big day, she was prompt and got a lot more shots than I even knew I wanted/needed. She was easy going and willing to take suggestions throughout.

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Moments in Time Photography By Tammi-Rae 13
    Moments in Time Photography By Tammi-Rae 14

Moments in Time Photography By Tammi-Rae's reply:

Thanks Sarah! I am very happy you are happy and I greatly appreciate your kind review :)