Moments Ever After Photography Reviews

27 Reviews for Moments Ever After Photography

• Rebecca

Rebecca Stratton · Married on 10/14/2018

Wedding and wedding reception

Dawn was amazing and so professional and my pictures came out absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Moments Ever After Photography's reply:

Thank you for this awesome review! You are so kind to write this for me and support me. I loved being photographing your big day : )

Larissa · Married on 09/21/2018

Fantastic!

I have nothing but great things to say about Dawn. Her prices are fair, she was very communicative, she is flexible, definitely pays attention to your wants, is very kind, and her photos are lovely. She does well with capturing candid moments which is something I enjoy.

Sent on 05/27/2019

Moments Ever After Photography's reply:

Thank you for this great review, Larissa! I am so happy that you had a positive experience and loved your pictures.

Stephanie · Married on 07/21/2018

Absolutely loved working with Dawn! She was professional and fun to work with! She captured all the special/important moments of our day! She also was very discrete while taking photos (I didn’t feel like a camera was in my face the whole time). She is very quick to respond to email! She usually replied within a few hours if not right away!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Tara · Married on 05/27/2018

Dawn was wonderful! She was very professional and took beautiful photos for us! She made it such a fun experience for us. We highly recommend her! Please if you're looking for a photographer for any occasion, use moments ever after photography!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Moments Ever After Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!! I really appreciate it

Kourtney · Married on 04/27/2018

Moments Ever Photography

We are so glad we chose Dawn as our photographer for our wedding! She did an awesome job at our wedding and with our engagement photos. Dawn was so nice and accommodating. She made our day so much fun and stress free!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Moments Ever After Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Kourtney! I really appreciate it and I enjoyed being your photographer and getting to know you both

Kyleigh · Married on 11/11/2017

Our wedding pictures were stress-free! These ladies were so kind and provided great direction. Not to mention the end result, our pictures are beautiful! We couldn’t be happier that we chose Moments Ever After for our big day.

Moments Ever After Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Kyleigh!

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2017

Moments Ever After was great for our small wedding!!! We will definitely be using her again in the future!

Thank you Sarah!!!!

Valerie · Married on 09/16/2017

Moments Ever After Photography

Dawn was fabulous. She took amazing pictures of my ceremony and reception. She was very responsive and accommodating with my wants and needs. She also took some very special moments of my day that I will be forever thankful for. I highly recommend Moments Ever After Photography.

Sent on 05/25/2019

Moments Ever After Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, Valerie! I truly appreciate the time you took to write this for me

Pamela · Married on 07/15/2017

Wonderful job!! Was very happy with all of our pictures and the professionalism and speed we received our pictures

P · Married on 07/01/2017

Dawn is wonderful! She is so nice and has great ideas. Her organization and calm demeanor during a busy wedding day was so helpful to this bride. She is also great with kids!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Moments Ever After Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I really enjoyed your special day. Congrats and best wishes. Awesome review!!

Michelle · Married on 05/27/2017

Dawn did such an Awesome job taking pictures for our Wedding!! She was prompt and very professional.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Moments Ever After Photography's reply:

Thank you for such a nice review, Michelle! I can't thank you enough

amanda · Married on 05/06/2017

Dawn was wonderful. Very professional! My husband and I couldn't be happier with our pictures!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Moments Ever After Photography's reply:

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to give me a nice review! I appreciate it so much

Amber · Married on 04/22/2017

Dawn was such an amazing photographer for our engagement pictures and wedding pictures!! We love all of our pictures! Everyone loved her, and we highly recommend her!!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Moments Ever After Photography's reply:

Thank you so sooo much, Amber! I appreciate you taking the time to give me a great review! It was my pleasure to be your photographer : )

The best photographer. Was above and beyond. Her work is equal if not better to highly overpriced competitor at a fraction of the cost. So refreshing to get beautiful stunning pictures and not feel sick after at the cost. Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/04/2016

Thank you!!

Laura · Married on 09/03/2016

Dawn is amazing! She is so personable and works with you to ensure that you get exactly what you want. The only suggestion I would give to Dawn is to take firmer control of the family photos at the wedding; but truthfully, our families weren't good listeners. But that was the only portion of the photographing that was a little rough. Otherwise, it went smoothly and efficiently. And she'll take a picture of whatever you ask her to! We have beautiful shots of everything that I wanted a picture of and more! She is also very fast to get you a sneak peek of your photos. We went on our honeymoon immediately after the wedding and had the pleasure of looking through sneak peeks while we were away; and she's been adding more and more every few days! I could not be happier with Dawn of Moments Ever After photography. She worked with us to give us exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 09/25/2016

casey · Married on 08/13/2016

Dawn was a fantastic photographer!! She was very flexible and accommodating for our wedding and we were more than happy with her and the photos! We got the photos and the release back incredibly quickly and they are beautiful! I highly recommend this photographer to anyone.

Sent on 08/18/2016

Moments Ever After Photography's reply:

Thanks, Casey! Your wedding was gorgeous and it was so nice meeting all of you : )

Amanda · Married on 08/06/2016

Always professional, very flexible with times and places. She was recommended through a personal friend and I couldn't be happier with my wedding photos!!! She is one of the best!!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Moments Ever After Photography's reply:

Thank you, Amanda! Such a nice review!! Very nice meeting you : )

Nicole · Married on 07/16/2016

Dawn photographed my engagement pictures as well as my wedding. I could not be more thrilled with the photographs she took and the way they turned out. She was also very professional, fun and kind. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to get pictures taken for any event!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Moments Ever After Photography's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review!!! I truly appreciate it

Amber Lynn · Married on 07/09/2016

Not only is Dawn so much fun to be around, but her turn around on getting you your photos is amazing! We had all of our photos back in less than a month and that included about 100 that were back in the first week!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Moments Ever After Photography's reply:

Thank you for your business and for the awesome review, Amber!
  • W

Megan · Married on 06/26/2016

Dawn was truly amazing! She did our engagement and wedding pictures! I'm so glad I found her! I couldn't be more pleased with her photography! She's so nice. People at the wedding would even tell me how great she was. She is super fast with getting pictures back and even sent us a few sneak peaks the day after! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/23/2016

Moments Ever After Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the awesome review! Congratulations to you and Zach!! I truly appreciate your business

We hired Moments Ever After for our wedding photography. Dawn is a very talented photographer. She was able to make all our visions of pictures into reality. The pricing for the photography package is very reasonable with engagement photo session included and the rights to all the photos. We were very pleased with our service from Moments Ever After and would gladly recommend them to everyone who wants to capture their special moments in life.

Sent on 07/22/2016

Moments Ever After Photography's reply:

Thank you for your great review! So happy that you were pleased with my work!!

Dawn and Dana took awesome photographs of my wedding day! It is nice to receive pictures in both color and black and white!

Sent on 04/02/2016

Moments Ever After Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Jordanna!!

Kate · Married on 10/10/2015

Dawn was amazing and captured our special day perfectly. From the sweet, to the quirky, to the fun, she captured every moment in a beautiful picture. Anyone that has the chance to have Dawn as their photographer will be extremely lucky.

Sent on 04/10/2016

Moments Ever After Photography's reply:

What a wonderful review! I can't thank you enough. It was truly my pleasure : )

Amy · Married on 09/19/2015

Dawn is the most amazing photographer!! She is so easy to talk to and she has an eye for beauty! Every photo shot she makes is simply beautiful! She is extremely affordable and she is flexible. We will definitely recommend her to future brides and also she does family photography which is a big score for us!! Thank you Dawn for my amazing wedding pictures!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Moments Ever After Photography's reply:

I loved your wedding and had so much fun! Thank you for taking the time to write a great review for me. I truly appreciate it and I am so happy that you are happy with your pics. Hope to see you again soon

brittany · Married on 06/13/2015

She did a beautiful job on our pictures and dealt with my wild and fun wedding party

Sent on 03/31/2016