Moments by Rosi Reviews

11 Reviews for Moments by Rosi

• F

Francisco · Married on 12/02/2020

Wonderful experience

Very professional team, very friendly and easy to work with, listened to our requests and made good suggestions to accommodate us. I would recommend them and use them again in the future. Very satisfied with the picture sessions.

Sent on 11/22/2019

Moments by Rosi's reply:

Francisco it was a pleasure working with you and your beautiful bride.
    You knew what you wanted and in the short time we had to planned everything it worked out very nicely.
    Rosi
  • Pamela

Pamela C. · Married on 11/16/2019

Engagement Pictures & Wedding Pictures

We are extremely happy With Rosi and her team made everything so easy especially it being our first time taking pictures. We did engagement and wedding pictures. I recommend 100% she’s affordable and very informative, and the sweetest ever!

Sent on 11/23/2019

Moments by Rosi's reply:

Thank you Pam and Juan, you too are a couple! We wish you lots of love and happiness. Thanks again for using Momentsbyrosi to capture those unforgettable memories.
  • Gabriela

Gabriela · Married on 11/01/2019

Amazing pictures

I hired Rosi for my wedding this past weekend and she did an amazing job . Her and her family were professional and kind . They looked for the best places that fit my relationship with my husband for our engagement session . And the photos were lovely . I loved everything about Moments by Rosi

Sent on 11/05/2019

Vianca B. · Married on 11/01/2019

Amazing experience!

When I first heard my husband and I were getting to work with Rosie and Natasha, I was ecstatic! I had already heard many great reviews about them. When the day of our engagement session arrived, Rosie was professional, thoughtful and collaborative with my husband and I. She made us feel comfortable and at ease in front of the camera with her direction. With Rosie's seasoned experience, it's as if she managed to capture emotion in our photos. Enough good things cannot be said for the service they've provided. We are over the moon with the results! We recommend Rosie and Natasha and their services with our highest regards.

Sent on 11/07/2019

Moments by Rosi's reply:

Marco and Vianca, it was a pleasure working with you too. You know I love when my couples take us on adventures to photograph them, and that’s exactly what you guys did. Great location for engagement session!
    We wish you both a life of happiness together.
  • Paola

Paola C. · Married on 07/26/2019

Wonderful!

Married 07.26.2019
    From the engagement to our wedding day, Rosi did a fabulous job capturing priceless moments that will stay with us forever. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 01/11/2020
  • Kaylee

Kaylee · Married on 06/14/2019

Overall amazing!

Rosi and her team were super friendly and professional. She let me send her some inspiration pictures that i loved and she made she captured them for me. She knows the right spots and the right angles! If you want your wedding day pictures to come out awesome and the way you want them...book Rosi!!!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Moments by Rosi's reply:

Thank you Kaylee & Lucas! You guys make a beautiful couple, we wish you lots of love and happiness for an eternity.

Dorthy K. · Married on 05/31/2019

Love the Beautiful Pictures!

The pictures are excellent. Both indoor and outdoor settings are beautiful. Rosi makes wonderful suggestions for poses that really help capture the moment.

Sent on 07/27/2019

Donna C. · Married on 05/31/2019

Lovely Moments Captured by Rosi!

I can't say enough good things about 'Moments by Rosi' - really!

My Mom was getting married and the one thing she really wanted was nice pictures! Enters Rosi to the Rescue! She was so kind and patient in explaining the process. She made wonderful suggestions to get the best pictures - the ones taken outside are especially nice! My Mom was Bride Beautiful & Rosi caught it through her lens. The joy & love of the day are easily perceived!
    Even the Groom who is photo-shy loved the pictures! (Sorry I couldn't post any with him per his wishes).

Thanks Again Rosi - I wish you much continued success!

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Annita

Annita B. · Married on 12/15/2017

Simply the best!

Moments by Rosi made my wedding experience so much easier. They are super sweet, professional, loving, and creative!! The pictures came out soooo beautiful. They took my engagement pictures and wedding pictures! My whole family loves them. I thank them so much for everything they did for us :)

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra H. · Married on 03/12/2017

Loved all of my pictures!!!

Rosi is truly amazing, I had my engagement session and wedding done with her and I absolutely love all of the pictures. She definitely knows what she’s doing and is professional. I would definitely be using her for the rest of my pictures whenever I decide to take some again. Thank you Rosi!!!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Moments by Rosi's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure shooting your photos for you! Your wedding and venue were gorgeous, and of course so were you and Flavio. We wish you the best in your journey together! xoxo - Rosi & Nat
  • Odile

Odile S. · Married on 02/22/2011

A gift to remember.

It was an amazing moment!. My husband and I were worried that we could not pose or will have a hard time to smile. Rosi and her team coordination place us at ease. Our shoot was conducted with fun and laughter throughout the session, where we did not even notice the time. They came prepared and delivered beautiful pictures.

Sent on 06/24/2021