Moments By Monica Reviews

22 | Kennesaw, GA

22 Reviews for Moments By Monica

22 Moments By Monica Reviews

Tori · Getting married on 11/10/2018

Monica is amazing. I booked her to shoot my wedding in November 2018 and we just did our engagement shoot on Weds. 1/4. She was really good about communication and was right on time for the shoot. We were worried the photos might come out looking awkward, forced, or strange because it was freeeezing that day, but the photos are gorgeous- way better than I expected. And you can't tell that we were shivering & couldn't feel our fingers the whole time. Not to mention she sent me my album of edited photos TWO DAYS after the shoot. I couldn't have asked for more, and I'm so excited to have Monica shoot my wedding later this year!

Moments By Monica 11
    Moments By Monica 12
    Moments By Monica 13
    Moments By Monica 14
    Moments By Monica 15

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2018

We loved working with Monica! She listed to what we were looking for in our photos and totally delivered! She is so talented and her work is beautiful! I would absolutely recommend her!

Carolyn · Married on 09/15/2018

Engagement and wedding review

Where can I begin? From the moment I met Monica for our engagement photo consultation, I admired her professionalism, humorous and personable character. Equally important, we fell in love with her work! I had to have her fly out to Washington, DC to capture our wedding as well! I feel as though we truly connected throughout the year and it is as though a close friend has been the one making us laugh and taking these pictures. She captures the most genuine and beautiful pictures that truly make us relive that moment again and again. That is something that is so priceless. I would definitely be making her my lifelong photographer!

Ricardo · Married on 08/12/2018

My Fiance and I really wanted engagements photos for a long time so when it came time to take our engagement pictures we were so excited! My fiance choose Monica because he was familiar with her wonderful work and we were not disappointed. Monica was professional and choose a beautiful location in Atlanta. She also guided us on what we were to wear which was really helpful in the process of planning for the shoot. Monica also made the shoot fun through her charming personality which kept the process enjoyable. She gave us our pictures in a timely manner and I literally jumped for joy when she sent us the email with our beautiful pictures. Working with Monica was fantastic from start to finish and would definitely recommend to anyone in the Atlanta and surrounding area.

Elinor · Married on 07/12/2018

I don't even know where to begin about Monica. First off every photographer should be like her. I like many of you just went looking for a photographer in my area and her name popped up. It was a risk but it was so worth it. From the minute I set up phone calls with her it was like we were best friends talking about my wedding. She made it so easy to work with her and she was so flexible. Second, the pictures she took were literally breathtaking! Third, I found my forever photographer. I am not using anyone else ever again because I don't know anyone that could take pictures as well as her. Last, the pictures she takes are so real. The editing is so real. I have nothing bad at all to say about Monica. She was even so perfect on the wedding day making me feel so relaxed.
    Thank you Monica!!!!!

Lauren · Married on 07/07/2018

I cant sing Monica's praises enough! Not only were my photos stunning, I also had a blast! My fiance and I used Monica for our engagement shoot and the results speak for themselves (see attached). She was extremely responsive, and got back via email, phone, text within minutes. I went to the photo shoot a little nervous, since I have never done one before and Monica made it fun and put me at ease. She was very open to all my ideas, and went above and beyond to travel to the site I chose and accommodate my schedule. You can see her passion and vigor for her profession, which gave me a lot of confidence and reassurance. I cant wait for her to be capturing my wedding in July!!

Moments By Monica 16
    Moments By Monica 17
    Moments By Monica 18
    Moments By Monica 19
    Moments By Monica 20

Krystal · Married on 06/23/2018

You won’t regret hiring Monica as your photographer. She is unbelievable! Not only is her work stunning, so is her personality! Monica was able to direct everyone assertively yet politely to get all the pictures we needed/wanted for our wedding. She really feels like a part of your own family; like you’ve know her for years. Monica is worth every penny and then some for the beautiful pictures she captures. My husband and I are so thankful that we hired Monica for our special day.

Moments By Monica 21
    Moments By Monica 22
    Moments By Monica 23
    Moments By Monica 24
  • Marina

Marina · Married on 06/09/2018

If you want beautiful and effortless wedding photos, use Monica as your photographer! After browsing through nearly every photographer in the Atlanta area, I came across Monica who is extremely well priced for her outstanding quality of work! Monica met with me over coffee so we could get to know each other a little before the wedding, helping us both to be on the same page for the vision of my big day. She even came to my venue to take test shots before the wedding, which helped me find the perfect spot for our ceremony! This is just one of many small ways she went above and beyond what is expected. She is so friendly and personable, and her passion for what she does shines through her work.
    My husband hates having his photo taken, and he even said he loved working with Monica! She puts you at ease and works QUICKLY... so perfect for your big day! She took so many amazing pictures of my husband and I in just 20 minutes after our ceremony, leaving us plenty of time to enjoy our reception and mingle with our guests! Make sure to prioritize a great photographer like Monica for your wedding, so you can look back on beautiful memories of your wedding! I am so grateful I did!

Moments By Monica 25
    Moments By Monica 32
    Moments By Monica 33
    Moments By Monica 34

Ashley · Married on 06/02/2018

Finding a photographer for a wedding in 6 months is hard, especially when you want someone that is amazing and genuine. We won the jackpot when Monica said she could do it. From the first email, to the engagement photos, the phone calls, texts, and then the wedding day, Monica was genuine and professional, and although we had just met, it seemed as if she had always been a good friend. She was warm and welcoming to all my family and friends. In fact, they cannot stop talking about her! There was a moment at the wedding when Monica snapped an amazing shot of the fireworks while running backwards and dogging a rouge firework (whoops, still sorry about that). I would recommend anyone wanting photos that actually capture the moment, to use Monica. It was truly a blessing get to know her and have her be a cruital part of our special day.

Sarah · Married on 05/05/2018

I wish we could rate Monica 10 stars!! She is absolutely amazing! We had her do both our engagement and wedding photography and couldn't be happier. She is such a positive and happy person which really helped keep us sane during all of the chaos. Monica really does have an eye for those special "Moments" and the ability to capture the especially heart warming or hilarious parts of our wedding that I would have completely missed out on otherwise. You could see her face light up with a smile every time she got something truly epic and I loved when she would sneak over and show me her latest masterpiece.

We can't thank you enough Monica! Hope to do a puppy session once everything from the wedding calms down! Thanks again!

Moments By Monica 35
    Moments By Monica 36
    Moments By Monica 37
    Moments By Monica 38

Angela · Married on 03/29/2018

Monica was amazing! She responded very quickly to all of the questions I had. She is very easy going and flexible. My husband and I eloped in March 2018 and wanted to have an elopement/marriage announcement photo session. We had our photo session with Monica in April 2018 and it was so much fun! As she was walking to meet us in Winn Park, she had already spotted a few great locations in the area for the photo session. I could tell she really enjoys doing photo shoots and her energy helped us feel relaxed as she was taking our pictures. By the end of the day, she had already created a sneak peak of our photos! She also finished edited the rest of our pictures much more quickly than expected! I was in awe of how beautiful our pictures turned out. I loved how Monica was able to capture such natural moments in our session. Her photographs did a great job of showing how happy we are together! She has such an amazing eye, talent and passion for photography. It was such a great experience with her. I am so happy to have her as our photographer. We look forward to our next session with her for the holidays!

Moments By Monica 39
    Moments By Monica 40
    Moments By Monica 41
    Moments By Monica 42
    Moments By Monica 43

Katia · Married on 01/13/2018

Monica has taken several of our family pictures over the past couple of years and we love working with her. She has always been great about picking locations, getting the kids excited, and the pictures always turn out to absolutely amazing. So of course it was natural for us to fly Monica to NYC to do our engagement session (she was also there to capture the actual engagement)… of course those turned out to be amazing photos that we will cherish forever. We’ve also went ahead and booked Monica for our wedding which will be in January 2018 in the Dominican Republic . If you are looking for a photographer, I highly recommend Monica. Not only does she have all of the qualities above, but she brings a lot of value to the table. I’ve paid a lot more for photographers in the past that never delivered what Monica has been able to (which is exactly why we use her again and again). Thank you so much Monica! We will see you at the wedding soon!

Moments By Monica 44
    Moments By Monica 50
    Moments By Monica 51
    Moments By Monica 52

Kendra · Married on 11/29/2017

When starting the search for local photographers I looked over a handful of galleries and was confident in my decision to go with Moments by Monica, due to her uniquely present photos. Where other galleries offered typical shots with perfect postures and poses, Monica's gallery was full of life and laughter. When it was time for our first shoot we were nervous and uncertain of what to expect, but the second we meet Monica she offered us a quick breakdown of what to expect and her vision. Her patience and perspective was priceless! The photos are beautiful and natural and even more, the experience we had was memorable. Monica will have our business for life!

Jen · Married on 11/18/2017

Words cannot describe how happy I am with the photos Monica took of us! My two year old literally cried the whole time while we attempted a Christmas photo session with an amazing old blue ford truck and the cutest of scenery and props. Even though he wasn't having it, Monica kept snapping and we tried to cheer him up. As we left, I kept apologizing and felt a little disappointed as I was hoping for a perfect Christmas card. Fast forward to when I was sent the photos (which was lightening fast compared to other photographers I've worked with and as a fitness model I've worked with a ton!) and I see not one, but more than 20 perfect photos! Not perfect because they were perfectly posed or set up but because she captured the raw, candid moments of parenthood that I still cannot believe she got! The photos look like something out of a LL Bean or Patagonia catalogue and I will treasure them forever. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I can't wait for more sessions with you!

Stephanie · Married on 11/03/2017

We had the best experience working with Monica for our engagement shoot. She was so patient with us and just a pleasure to be around. We fell in love with Monica and our photos so much that we booked her to do our wedding as well. I've been recommending her to pretty much everyone I know ever since. She is the best!

Moments By Monica 53
    Moments By Monica 54
    Moments By Monica 55

Sheena · Married on 05/06/2017

Monica far exceeded my expectations for my engagement photos and my wedding photos. She didn't miss a moment of our special day. The photos turned out fantastic! Monica has a natural talent for taking beautiful pictures. She makes you feel so comfortable on your big day. Don't hesitate book now with Monica.

Megan · Married on 04/08/2017

I absolutely loved having Monica at our wedding she was so great at directing everyone on where they needed to be and she is very professional and sweet. I truly enjoyed having her and her prices are affordable. (:

Cayla · Married on 11/18/2015

Monica is amazing! She’s very responsive and is happy to answer any questions and help in any way possible! She’s so kind and really makes sure you get all of the pictures you want! We are so happy with our wedding pictures! All of our friends and family keep telling us how great they turned out! Don’t hesitate, book Monica!!

Stephanie · Married on 09/25/2015

Excellent quality of work! I will use Monica for all future pics!

Moments By Monica 56
    Moments By Monica 57
    Moments By Monica 58

Joanna · Married on 12/20/2014

Monica did an AMAZING job with our newborn photos. She perfectly captured our sweet little angel and family. She was great to work with, quick to respond, flexible with scheduling our shoot, and quick turnaround time with photos. We cannot thank her enough for the beautiful photos and sweet memories she has given us to cherish forever. We cannot thank you enough!!

• Z

Zainab · Married on 01/26/2013

The easiest decision we made was when my fiancé recommended Monica to take our engagement photos.
    Her passion, enthusiasm and absolutely stunning photos made the decision a simple one. Knowing that we had Monica taking so much care documenting our special day in the amazing way that she does really took the pressure off.
    With her wealth of knowledge, incredible eye for detail and friendly and approachable disposition we had rave reviews from our friends and families when we got our pictures back. Nothing was too much trouble and everything was done with a smile.
    Honestly, we can't recommend Monica highly enough; going above and beyond, she is the woman you NEED behind the lens.

Moments By Monica 59