8 Reviews for Moments By Monica

Additional Hours (1)
Boudoir Shoot (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
8 Moments By Monica Reviews

I cant sing Monica's praises enough! Not only were my photos stunning, I also had a blast! My fiance and I used Monica for our engagement shoot and the results speak for themselves (see attached). She was extremely responsive, and got back via email, phone, text within minutes. I went to the photo shoot a little nervous, since I have never done one before and Monica made it fun and put me at ease. She was very open to all my ideas, and went above and beyond to travel to the site I chose and accommodate my schedule. You can see her passion and vigor for her profession, which gave me a lot of confidence and reassurance. I cant wait for her to be capturing my wedding in July!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Monica has taken several of our family pictures over the past couple of years and we love working with her. She has always been great about picking locations, getting the kids excited, and the pictures always turn out to absolutely amazing. So of course it was natural for us to fly Monica to NYC to do our engagement session (she was also there to capture the actual engagement)… of course those turned out to be amazing photos that we will cherish forever. We’ve also went ahead and booked Monica for our wedding which will be in January 2018 in the Dominican Republic . If you are looking for a photographer, I highly recommend Monica. Not only does she have all of the qualities above, but she brings a lot of value to the table. I’ve paid a lot more for photographers in the past that never delivered what Monica has been able to (which is exactly why we use her again and again). Thank you so much Monica! We will see you at the wedding soon!

Photos
Profile Picture Katia , 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Wedding Portraits

When starting the search for local photographers I looked over a handful of galleries and was confident in my decision to go with Moments by Monica, due to her uniquely present photos. Where other galleries offered typical shots with perfect postures and poses, Monica's gallery was full of life and laughter. When it was time for our first shoot we were nervous and uncertain of what to expect, but the second we meet Monica she offered us a quick breakdown of what to expect and her vision. Her patience and perspective was priceless! The photos are beautiful and natural and even more, the experience we had was memorable. Monica will have our business for life!

Profile Picture Kendra, 11/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Words cannot describe how happy I am with the photos Monica took of us! My two year old literally cried the whole time while we attempted a Christmas photo session with an amazing old blue ford truck and the cutest of scenery and props. Even though he wasn't having it, Monica kept snapping and we tried to cheer him up. As we left, I kept apologizing and felt a little disappointed as I was hoping for a perfect Christmas card. Fast forward to when I was sent the photos (which was lightening fast compared to other photographers I've worked with and as a fitness model I've worked with a ton!) and I see not one, but more than 20 perfect photos! Not perfect because they were perfectly posed or set up but because she captured the raw, candid moments of parenthood that I still cannot believe she got! The photos look like something out of a LL Bean or Patagonia catalogue and I will treasure them forever. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I can't wait for more sessions with you!

Profile Picture Jen, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had the best experience working with Monica for our engagement shoot. She was so patient with us and just a pleasure to be around. We fell in love with Monica and our photos so much that we booked her to do our wedding as well. I've been recommending her to pretty much everyone I know ever since. She is the best!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Monica far exceeded my expectations for my engagement photos and my wedding photos. She didn't miss a moment of our special day. The photos turned out fantastic! Monica has a natural talent for taking beautiful pictures. She makes you feel so comfortable on your big day. Don't hesitate book now with Monica.

Profile Picture Sheena, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Monica did an AMAZING job with our newborn photos. She perfectly captured our sweet little angel and family. She was great to work with, quick to respond, flexible with scheduling our shoot, and quick turnaround time with photos. We cannot thank her enough for the beautiful photos and sweet memories she has given us to cherish forever. We cannot thank you enough!!

Profile Picture Joanna, 12/20/14, 1 Review