Moments by Mackenzie Reviews

Moments by Mackenzie 5
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 08/20/2019

Captured the Best Moments of Our Wedding

Mackenzie & Mark are not only exceptionally talented photographers, they are genuine and loving people. They went above and beyond to capture beautiful photos, helping to organize the day, answering every question and making sure that everyone felt listened to and all the moments that I (the bride) wanted were captured. They both also had fun with the photos which comes out in the details they put into the whole package. I truly felt like I could re-live the day just by flipping through. And to get all my wedding photos in the same month is a turn around time that is impressive. If you are considering any other photographer, it would be a mistake. In my eyes Moments by Mackenzie is our forever family photographer and I cannot wait to share every milestone with this loving couple.

Moments by Mackenzie 6
    Moments by Mackenzie 7
    Moments by Mackenzie 8
    Sent on 08/29/2019

Moments by Mackenzie's reply:

Haley you are the sweetest, thank you for this kind review! We had so much fun working with you guys at the Providence G and we can't wait for future sessions with you! xo

Tara · Married on 07/19/2019

Very professional and easy to work with!

Mackenzie and her husband are very professional and made sure they took the kind of pictures we wanted. They asked questions and made sure they got the shots that we wanted. I would definitely recommend them to anyone for any occasion. I received a sneak peek of our wedding pictures just a few days after and they were gorgeous!

Moments by Mackenzie 9
    Moments by Mackenzie 10
    Moments by Mackenzie 11
    Sent on 08/02/2019

Moments by Mackenzie's reply:

Tara, thank you so much! We loved working with you and your fiancé! Can’t wait to share your images with you!

Lindsay · Married on 11/02/2018

Mackenzie was absolutely amazing! She was able to come to the hospital, with little notice, to capture photos of our newborn baby girl. The moments she captured are exactly what we wanted!!

Moments by Mackenzie 12
    Moments by Mackenzie 13
    Moments by Mackenzie 14
    Moments by Mackenzie 15

Moments by Mackenzie's reply:

Thank you Lindsay! It is always a pleasure photographing your beautiful family!
  • Kim

Kim Dennett · Married on 10/20/2018

Simply amazing!!!

Mackenzie and Mark were literally more amazing than I ever could have imagined! From our first meeting Mackenzie made us feel at ease with her kindness, attention to detail, and professionalism. She answered all of our questions and more, responded to all of my emails almost instantly, and made planning and schedule as easy as it could have been. On our wedding day we were both nervous, but as soon as Mackenzie and Mark arrived I honestly felt more at ease. We had several little issues pop up (the zipper on my dress, a bridesmaids hair) and Mackenzie and Mark were so calm, helpful and accommodating. It’s not every day you have a photographer helping to fix the back of your wedding dress with pliers, or re-curling a bridesmaids hair. For our first look photos, all of the same things apply; both Mackenzie and Mark made us all feel comfortable and excited! They did such an amazing job directing us perfectly, making us feel calm, happy, beautiful and comfortable. They both had incredible ideas, and made sure to incorporate all of my inspiration photos into our day (even the ones I had forgotten about!!)! Mackenzie was amazing with our 3 year old flower girl, and so patient with all of us! Mackenzie and Mark went above and beyond in so many ways and we can’t thank them enough for all of their hard work, help, kindness, and passion! They clearly love what they do and it shows! We loved hearing their reactions when they got good shots, and how excited they were to show us a couple of photos during the shoot! Mackenzie posted several sneak peak photos literally the day after our wedding and they are so amazing I cannot wait for the rest! ALL of us were beyond impressed and will definitely be working with them again!! ❤️❤️❤️

Moments by Mackenzie 16
    Moments by Mackenzie 17
    Moments by Mackenzie 18
    Moments by Mackenzie 19
    Moments by Mackenzie 20
    Moments by Mackenzie 21
    Sent on 10/29/2018

Moments by Mackenzie's reply:

Kim, thank you so much! It was such a pleasure working with you and Mike at Alpine County Club! You had a beautiful wedding that we were thrilled to be a part of!!

Michelle · Married on 09/09/2018

Mackenzie and Mark have done an amazing job in photographing both our engagement photos and our wedding at the Aldrich Mansion! They were recommended by a best friend, and we’re so happy we chose them as our photographers throughout our wedding journey! This was our first time having professional photos done, and they captured our favorite moments and the photos were so stunning and gorgeous! They also made us feel so comfortable and are very creative! We will continue to use them for future moments and recommend them to all our family and friends!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Heather · Married on 08/04/2018

We worked with Moments by Mackenzie for both our engagement shoot and wedding day on August 4, 2018. Mackenzie is amazing to work with, as well as her second shooter (and husband), Mark! Their kindness, calm presence, and professionalism made us feel so comfortable both during our engagement shoot and wedding day. Throughout the planning process, Mackenzie consistently and efficiently responded to all of our e-mails with kindness and care. She helped to make the planning process go smoothly and made us feel confident and excited for our wedding day. In our pre-wedding meeting, we met with Mackenzie and discussed all of the important pictures we had in mind for our day. On the actual wedding day, Mackenzie was able to take all of these photos and more! She successfully directed our large bridal party (20 people) with confidence and ease throughout the wedding day. We loved our engagement photos and our guests have all loved our sneak peeks from our wedding, with many members of the family complimenting how wonderful they looked! We are so excited to see all of the pictures from the day! We would 100% recommend Moments by Mackenzie to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Brooke · Married on 06/30/2018

We hired Mackenzie and her husband Mark to shoot our wedding. They were both absolutely AMAZING! Prior to our wedding, they also did our engagement session and they came out amazing. It was my first time ever doing any professional photos and she went above and beyond to make myself and my husband feel comfortable and relaxed. For our wedding, Mackenzie and Mark did a fabulous job catching all of our favorite moments. They made our bridal party and family feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Mackenzie and Mark also did a fabulous job capturing a ton of candid moments, which I LOVE! I would 100% recommend Moments by Mackenzie to all of my friends and family and will definitely work with her again!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Matt · Married on 06/30/2018

Mackenzie and her husband Mark did a great job photographing my wedding. My wife and I will definitely use her for future photography needs. Thanks again!!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Marie · Married on 06/09/2018

We used Mackenzie and her husband Mark for our wedding. They were AMAZING! You always hear horror stories when looking for wedding vendors regardless of their reviews. I was referred to Mackenzie by my DJ. At the time that we started wedding planning, I was going through a rough patch and I didn’t have the patience to go meet with multiple people and read multiple reviews; I just wanted to get my vendors booked and move onto the next step. My DJ asked if we needed any recommendations for vendors and we said a photographer. He gave us Mackenzie’s name and I was trusting his judgement. We met with her and only her and knew we didn’t want to go with anyone else! She was soo nice and personable. Little did I know, that was just the beginning! When we had our meeting with her, she was so eager to please and took all of our ideas and made a plan.
    I had my heart set on a certain spot at Roger Williams park and when Mackenzie called to see if it was available, she was told it was booked. So she gave me another option and when we got to the park, she called me in the limo and said that she went and checked out the original point of interest and found it empty so we were able to use it! We both were very excited!
    We had props that we wanted to use and she came up with great ideas to use them and ran with them! Plus everything thing I asked of her, she did it no questions asked and with a smile on her face.
    Always asked if we needed anything and was always there to help. If there is anyone that needs a photographer, Mackenzie and Mark are the ones to use! I hope to work with them again one day!
    But overall, my experience with them was great! I couldn’t have asked for a better team to work with! They really helped make our day memorable and stress free!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Patrick · Married on 04/28/2018

I have worked with and hired Mackenzie countless times over the years. She takes amazing photos of my family and is extremely patient with the kids. I’m a DJ and have done many weddings with Mackenzie. She is polite and flexible and I never even notice her capturing brides and grooms on the dance floor, which is a good thing! More recently I referred her to shoot a large conference and awards ceremony. Everyone was please with the quality of work and professionalism. I will continue to use and refer Mackenzie as she goes above and beyond the typical photographer.

Moments by Mackenzie's reply:

Thank you Patrick! I always enjoy working weddings with you and photographing your wonderful family!

Carissa · event on: 04/24/2018

Mackenzie is so good at what she does. She has done portraits of my family twice now and I have to tell you I will never go back to getting cheep photos done at some department store studio. The photos are gorgeous! She made my two boys look like angels :) worth every penny. Can’t wait to do this again in a couple years. Thank you so much!

Moments by Mackenzie's reply:

Thank you Carissa! Such a pleasure working with your family! Our last session at Wilcox Park was perfect with the beautiful white flowering trees!

K · event on: 04/02/2018

Such a pleasure to work with and amazing photos!

Moments by Mackenzie's reply:

Thank you so much! Always love working with you and your husband! Thank you for hiring us to capture your 28th anniversary photos in the White Mountains in New Hampshire!

Hayley · Married on 04/01/2018

Worked with Mackenzie on two occasions and had a great time! She is professional, and makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/05/2018

Moments by Mackenzie's reply:

Thank you Hayley! It was fun exploring Westerly RI with you and James!

Vanesssa · Married on 09/25/2017

Moments by Mackenzie does an amazing job. The photos capture such effortless moments that come out so beautiful and natural. The team is amazing, and knew how to make both the groomsmen and bridesmaids comfortable. I've worked with Mackenzie before, and she always makes me feel (AND LOOK) prettier than I expected. My whole family has been swooning over the photos and commenting on how great her photography is. Coming from an Italian family, that's saying a lot! I will definitely work with her again.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Caitlin · Married on 08/19/2017

My husband and I used Moments by Mackenzie for our engagement photos and for our wedding. Mackenzie is super professional and an amazing photographer! We could not have asked for a better experience and we love our photos so much. Working with Mackenzie and her husband was easy and fun and made us both feel very comfortable. I would definitely recommend anyone use Moments by Mackenzie for any of your photography needs!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Moments by Mackenzie's reply:

Caitlin, thank you so much! You had such a romantic wedding and Mark and I had a wonderful time capturing all of the rustic details of your day! We had a beautiful venue to work with at South County Flowers and the most gorgeous sunset that night!

Britney · Married on 08/16/2017

I have not worked with many photographers, i was extremely nervous not knowing what to expect or how prepared i should be for the day of the shoot. Mackenzie was a dream to work with she put me and my husband at ease and made the shoot so fun for us both. She is very punctual and guve great input and feedback. I have come back to her for many different occasions. Highly highly recommend! Our pictures came out so beautiful, some of her willingness to try new things really paid off. So glad I found her!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Moments by Mackenzie's reply:

Thank you Britney for letting us be creative with our unique ideas such as colorful smoke bombs at Blithewold Mansion!

Christina · event on: 08/13/2017

Mackenzie is always a pleasure to work with. She is so down to earth and incredibly talented. My family has used her for several different occasions- Birthday parties, maternity photos, children’s & newborn sessions. We would highly recommend Moments by Mackenzie for any of your photography needs!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Moments by Mackenzie's reply:

Thank you Christina! Always a joy being a part of your family’s special occasions

Laura · Married on 05/12/2017

I'm amazed at Mackenzie's creativeness and amazing shots she gets! They're so unique, I want to frame them all!! She is so eager to please and her princes are very fair!

Moments by Mackenzie's reply:

Thank you Laura! We are so happy you choose us for all of your special occasions!

Samantha · Married on 04/07/2017

Working with Mackenzie is a great experience! Mackenzie has been photographing our children since they were born. She is patient, friendly and her quality of work is above and beyond all other. She is very punctual with getting the pictures back to her clients and is always willing to accommodate if need be! She's a true professional!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Christina · Married on 03/17/2017

Mackenzie was very flexible and was able to photograph my moms wedding very last minute. My mom planned a wedding in a two month time span. I reached out to Mackenzie hoping she would be able be able to help. Mackenzie made the wedding come to live! Mackenzie was very friendly and got along great with the wedding party!!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Moments by Mackenzie's reply:

Thanks Christina! I was happy to be able to help out with your moms St. Patrick's themed wedding! Lots of fun!

Aubrey · Married on 12/05/2015

Thank you for capturing moments that my family will treasure forever! Each photo is full of life and emotions. You were able to capture the excitement and joy of my fiance' and I during our engagement session and got amazing candid shots during our wedding reception. You were so organized and amazing to work with. We will treasure the moments captured in these photos forever!

Moments by Mackenzie 22
    Moments by Mackenzie 30
    Moments by Mackenzie 31
    Sent on 05/21/2018

Moments by Mackenzie's reply:

Thank you so much Aubrey! That was such a gorgeous spot in Narragansett for your Engagement session and we also loved shooting at Kirkbrae for your wedding!

Lindsey · Married on 09/19/2015

We loooove Moments by Mackenzie! She has captured so many memories for us since we first discovered her two years ago! From anniversary sessions to birth and newborn photos and everything in between! She is so fun and easy to work with; she makes you feel super comfortable and is helpful when it comes to posing (I never know what I'm doing) and the pictures always look so natural! And I always get a TON of compliments on our photos from friends and family! I also love that she and her husband work together as a team! They're so great and I highly recommend their services!!

Moments by Mackenzie 32
    Moments by Mackenzie 33
    Moments by Mackenzie 34
    Moments by Mackenzie 35
    Moments by Mackenzie 36
    Moments by Mackenzie 37

Moments by Mackenzie's reply:

Lindsey, I always enjoy working with you and Josh! Love that you're always up for trying fun places like Newport and Step Stone Falls!

Jenyliz · Married on 06/13/2014

Moments by Mackenzie has captured beautifully every detail in all of the special events I have had in the pass two years! She has photographed my daughter's birthday, my pregnancy annoucment, gender reveal, and holiday pictures. I cannot be any more thankful for her work. I now have these amazing pictures that tell a story everytime I look at them.

Moments by Mackenzie 38
    Moments by Mackenzie 39

Moments by Mackenzie's reply:

Jenyliz, thank you! We are honored that you choose us to capture all of your special occasions like your pregnancy announcements, gender reveals and family Christmas photos!

Mark · Married on 10/23/2011

In my opinion Moments by Mackenzie is one of the best photographers in Rhode Island. The photos always blow me away and the experience and ease of working with Mackenzie is second to none. Great value!!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Ana · Married on 09/02/2017

Moments by Mackenzie is one of the best around. I would definitely recommend them
    Reasonable price