Molly Sue Photography Reviews

9 | Manasquan, NJ

9 Reviews for Molly Sue Photography

• Dana

Dana L. · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Molly is the absolute BEST!!!!!!

We totally hit the jackpot with Molly Sue Photography. It was such an honor to have her on our special day to capture our fairytale wedding. We feel so Incredibly grateful to have found her!!! Our photos came out perfect and she was an absolute pleasure to work with!! WE LOVED LOVED LOVED HER!!!!!! Thank you Molly!

Sent on 12/27/2019
  • Georgette

Georgette M. · Married on 05/08/2020

Review Molly Sue Photography

Molly was hands down the best decision we made when planning our wedding. I came across her on Instragram one day when Cody and I newly got engaged and I knew her photos were exactly what I wanted. She is just the sweetest and so personable from the minute you talk/meet with her and on top of that, her photos are gorgeous. She is extremely knowledgable and makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. When we first met up with her to take engagement pictures, I was so nervous about not knowing how to pose. She guided us through everything and made our photos look so natural and effortless. Fast forward to our wedding day, she was very thorough to every last detail. She made sure to take every photo, help us again with posing, and gather together our 20 bridesmaids and groomsmen. She made taking photos fun and easy. We couldn't recommend her enough. I am constantly getting compliments on our photos and she truly made every photo look like it could be the cover of a magazine! If you book with Molly, you won't regret it...She amazing!

Sent on 12/16/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa L. · Married on 10/26/2019

Best ever!

I would 110% recommend Molly Sue Photography!! Truly one of the best wedding planning decisions I made. We are so incredibly thankful that we had Molly there on our wedding day to capture memories to last a lifetime. Once I got engaged, almost two years ago, I knew I wanted Molly to photograph our wedding day. I knew her style would perfectly compliment everything I had in mind for my wedding vision. From the moment I first spoke Molly, I felt totally comfortable and I could tell she truly cares about her brides and I didn’t feel like I was “just another wedding” to her. Throughout my wedding planning, Molly was extremely responsive, which really put me at ease. As the wedding date came closer, Molly provided tons of detailed instructions for me which was perfect for an organized, planning freak like myself. On our wedding, Molly was organized, professional & fun! She had great ideas for beautiful shots and directed us, but also let us be our natural selves, which resulted in tons of breathtaking photos. As if all of that wasn’t enough for you to decide to book her RIGHT NOW, she delivered our full gallery within FIVE DAYS!! Yes, you heard me right!! We were truly BLOWN AWAY to have received our photos so quickly. We are still on cloud nine from our wedding day, less than a week ago. Being able to see all of our photos today was nothing short of a dream. Every single photo is more beautiful than next. I cannot express how grateful I am that we made the decision to have Molly capture our wedding day! THANK YOU, MOLLY!

Sent on 12/16/2019
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 10/19/2019

Incredible!!!

Five stars is not enough!! Molly made the best day of our lives THAT much better and we have absolutely beautiful pictures to remember it. She was so professional and pleasant to work with from the very beginning. We felt very confident choosing her and are so, so happy with our choice!! She did an excellent job securing prime real estate for our beach pictures and in directing us for each photo, one of which involved the entire wedding!! Several people came up to us at the wedding and expressed how impressed they were with her and everyone who sees the pictures wants to know immediately who our photographer was!! We are so happy to share that it was Molly and so grateful that she was able to share in such special moments with us. Not only did our gallery turn out AMAZING, but it was also available to us way ahead of time!! I cannot say anything but the best about Molly, she is truly exceptional!!!

Sent on 01/09/2020
  • Frances

Frances · Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely Amazing !!!!

There are not enough words to express how amazing Molly is ! The first moment i spoke to her over the phone i could tell she is the most genuine sweetest person ever! Chris and I were nervous at first for when we did our engagement pictures but there was no need because she made it so easy and enjoyable ! Our pictures came out amazing and we just knew our wedding pictures would be just as beautiful because she was our photographer! Molly will be the best decision you ever make because she is the best ! I can't get over how GORGEOUS our wedding photos are and so happy that we will have them for a lifetime !! Looking forward already to getting together for our 1 year anniversary session ! ❤❤❤

Sent on 12/23/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/13/2019

The best!!

Hiring Molly was hands down the best decision we made during our wedding planning! After our first conversation, I felt like I had known Molly my whole life. She was immediately so sweet, caring, thoughtful and genuinely so interested and involved in our wedding. Not only are her pictures STUNNING, she’s is the extremely professional and hardworking! Our friends and family are still raving about her professionalism the day of our wedding, keeping everything in order and running smoothly, always ensuring we were capturing the pictures that she knew we wanted! Our engagement pictures turned out 100000x better then I ever imagined - which made our decision to hire her that much more exciting! She was always so responsive if I ever needed anything or had a question, recommended incredible vendors for us and truly felt like more a friend then anything the day of our wedding. She was so thorough leading up to the day, that the day itself ran so smooth. She captured everything we wanted and more, always made sure I was comfortable and knew what was going on...was all around such a pleasure to work with. Pictures last a lifetime and I couldn’t be happier to have Molly as the one who captured them all! If you are looking for a photographer and Molly’s style (>> insanely GORGEOUS pictures!!) have caught your eye - look no further. She is your girl!!!! You will never ever regret it!!!

• Anastasia

Anastasia · Married on 09/07/2019

You must hire Molly!!!

Molly is not only your photographer but maybe your new best friend. When I first found her on instagram (freaking out at 2 am) I called her the next day. We probably spoke for over an hour and I knew from that conversation I was in good hands. My engagement photos came out freaking amazing and I was able to use those photos for save the dates and more. Leading up to the wedding she helped plan my entire day with ease so I basically did not have to think! The day of she controlled my crazy bridal party and kept a tight ship! OH my pictures are also PHENOMENAL!!!!! I got them in a very timely manner and I had guests freaking out reliving the experience over and over. These pictures are so good I have no clue which is my favorite!!!!!

• Aubrey

Aubrey · Married on 09/02/2018

Best decision we ever made!

A little over due as my wedding was over 4 months ago, but i wanted to make sure I took my time and gave @mollysuephotography ALL the credit she deserves! I found Molly shortly after I found my venue just searching on Instagram! I had a vision for my photos as I wanted a very specific style. I was afraid I couldn’t find anyone who photographed like what I had pictured in my mind, but then I found Molly! I KNEW I had have her capture our wedding. From the first time I spoke to Molly on the phone where she was so kind to answer ALL my questions i knew she was the one for us. I never even took the time to look for any other potential photographers because my heart was set on her! We had our engagement session at a cute Christmas tree farm (that Molly found of course) and once i found out her love for Christmas was equal to mine i loved her even more! She made the process so easy that day and put up with my picture hating husband 😂 Once i saw how GORGEOUS the engagement photos came out it made us even more excited for the wedding pictures to come! She was beyond helpful making sure our wedding day was completely mapped out hour by hour and asking so many questions we never thought of! She helped make our special day so smooth coordinating with all the other vendors. I could not have asked for anything more from Molly! The day would not have been the same without her! And then came the pictures! Over a month before she promised them and we FELL IN LOVE! We might be a little biased, but they are the most beautiful pictures we have ever seen! Not a picture was left out, thankfully to the list she had us make before. She captured every single moment and we are so thankful we will have them to look back at for the rest of our lives. We can not recommend Molly enough! ❤️

Amberly · Married on 05/19/2018

Anniversary Photos

Molly is incredible!! I saw her photography on Instagram and fell in love. It rained on our wedding day, so we weren’t able to get the photos we hoped for from a different photographer. We chose Molly to take our anniversary photos and WOW. They are everything we wanted and more. Molly was incredibly accommodating and kind, and instantly made us feel at ease. She’s so talented, and turned around our pictures much quicker than expected with no sacrifice to quality. THANK YOU, Molly! 💕 we can’t wait to use her again in the future!