Molly Gilholm Photography Reviews

View more information

• Tayanna
    Tayanna N. Married on 04/08/2020

Molly knows her stuff!

Molly became a dear friend after stalking her work like it was my job. She was the best wedding photographer we could have asked for. She worked seamlessly with a videographer she'd never met before. She was able to take charge of my rowdy family and make sure we got what was needed. Her questionnaire for the day of was also so helpful as I communicated that I wanted photos of my ill grandmother and she got so many good ones for us to cherish forever.

Hire Molly, you won't regret it.
  • Jamie
    Jamie Married on 05/18/2019

BEST decision for my wedding day!!

Where do I even start?! I found Molly from her stellar reviews and decided to trial with engagement photos prior to the big day. WOW! I was blown away by her beautiful photos and most of all with how comfortable we felt with her. From the beginning Molly felt like a friend that was just hanging out and taking some killer photos of us romping in the redwoods! She is able to encourage posed shots but also is so amazing at capturing those gorgeous candid photos that you treasure forever! Needless to say, my fiancé and I were thrilled to work with her for our wedding as well. Turns out it was the best decision I made: our wedding weekend ended up being rainy and I messaged Molly so many times with questions about rainy day weddings. She was SO positive about it, and made me feel like it was going to be beautiful regardless. Not only that, but I ended up switching my ceremony to Friday instead of the rehearsal to get some sunny pictures in the redwoods, and she offered to come shoot us on her day off. WOW! I was so touched that she offered to do this, and these are photos I will look at and love forever! She was able to wrangle my gigantic family and get through all of our posed shots, and also deliver some beautiful candid moments. Not only that, but she did it twice (Friday and Saturday!). All of my bridesmaids loved her and she even helped my wedding planner during the torrential downpour of our wedding. This woman goes above and beyond her job description, is a kick ass human, and is also incredibly talented. Look no further for your wedding photographer, you won't regret it! Thank you Molly for making 5/17 and 5/18 the best 2 days of my life! :)
  • Katrina
    Katrina Married on 04/27/2019

Perfection!

We are so thrilled to have been able to work with Molly for our wedding! Neither my husband nor I are accustomed to being the center of attention, but Molly made us feel comfortable and made everything fun! And most importantly, the photos look amazing!
    Ariana Married on 09/29/2018

Best investment ever.

We spent A LOT of time researching photographers. We wanted someone who not only did great work, but who structured their services in such a way that didn't make us feel like we were on the clock. Molly was just that person. Her photography is absolutely stunning, and her demeanor makes what could be a potentially awkward situation so comfortable and easy. We loved every minute of working with Molly and would HIGHLY recommend.