Molly Dolores Photography Reviews

31 | Peoria, IL

31 Reviews for Molly Dolores Photography

• Samantha

Samantha Watts · Married on 11/23/2019

amazing. Start to finish!

fantastic!! Start to finish!!!

Sent on 12/21/2019

Hannah · Married on 10/05/2019

Wedding and engagement photographer

Molly is an absolutely amazing photographer! She was a dream to work with. We had our engagement pictures and wedding pictures taken with Molly. She went above and beyond both times to get beautiful pictures for us! We ended up with rain on our wedding day, and she took the extra time to try and help us figure everything out and worked so well with my last second changes on location to deal with the weather. I'm so incredibly happy we had Molly there to capture our big day, she's amazing!!

Sent on 12/19/2019
  • Erin

Erin Springer · Married on 09/28/2019

Beautiful photos and the best vendor in our wedding

Molly was great to work with from start to finish. When we first met with her, she helped us create a day-of schedule by 5-minute increments, which we really needed at the time. It rained the day of our wedding, and Molly was a true professional, watching the sky and making sure we got every minute of outdoor photos we could. Our photos are beautiful, including ones in a dimly-lit reception space, which speaks to her skill level. Hope we get a chance to hire her for another shoot down the road.

Sent on 12/27/2019

Sarah Hernandez · Married on 07/13/2019

Love Molly!

I have used Molly for 3 things: An individual photo shoot, engagement pictures, and for my wedding. I cannot recommend her enough her enough!

Some highlights about Molly:
    1.) She is organized and on top of things. For my wedding, she created a schedule for who was in the pictures and when and where they were.
    2.) She is flexible. She may have that schedule, but if things don’t run on time, she doesn’t worry! She makes sure she still gets every shot you need!
    3.) She takes what YOU want into consideration! You have a certain style? Great! She incorporates it! You want a specific location or pose? She includes that!
    4.) She gives you complete printing rights to all your pictures. She uploads them to a gallery after editing. You can download all the ones you want and share the link with friends! Her watermark is not on the photos when you download them, which I really appreciate (but of course, I always credit the artist!).
    5.) You get FULL resolution of the pictures. Some photographers will give you a CD of pictures, but since they want you to purchase prints from them, will make it so that every picture above a certain size comes out fuzzier. Molly doesn’t do that! She ensures that, no matter what you wanna do, your pictures come out as great as how she took them!
    6.) She’s patient with dogs and kids! We took some pictures with our dog for engagement pictures and she helped get his attention and would praise him when he did well. She also helped us get great shots of my (then) 18 month old niece for our wedding!
    7.) She is kind and makes you feel so confident. Pictures can make you feel incredibly uncomfortable. Molly will go at your pace and make sure YOU feel good throughout the pictures.

Working with Molly was a joy, and I would use her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 12/19/2019
  • Joel

Joel Shoemaker · Married on 05/05/2019

Incredible work!

Molly Dolores Photography is OUTSTANDING value and perfect for absolutely every occasion. Our wedding was incredible and she captured every moment more beautifully than we could ever have imagined. I can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Kt Lemenager · Married on 03/09/2019

Wonderful Experience

Molly was awesome! We could not be more pleased with her work. She is extremely friendly, accommodating, and talented! It rained on both our engagement photo day and wedding day and she was still able to capture amazing pictures. She included us in every step of the process and made sure we were happy and satisfied with all of her work. Turn around time was quick and we were so happy with our whole experience. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Stephanie Mercer · Married on 01/05/2019

Everything we hoped for!

Molly was amazing to work with! Patient and very attentive to what we wanted. Would highly reccommend her!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Niharika · Married on 09/02/2018

From the day I saw Molly's portfolio, I could not think of hiring anyone else as my wedding photographer because her pictures are so breathtaking! She photographed my full blown Indian wedding so beautifully despite not knowing what to expect in terms of all the intricacies of different Indian weddings, the traditions, etc. Molly is extremely creative and excellent at improvising on the spot and coming up with poses, using the location, lighting etc. to create magic.

What also surprised me was how great she was with her communication skills leading up to the wedding. She was extremely organized with setting up calls on her own to understand the timelines, locations, details ahead of time. With her more so than any other vendor, I never had to think of anything because she would reach out consistently and stay on top of it.

We loved every single photo after she did our edits not long after our wedding and are so glad we went with her. We would definitely hire her again in a heartbeat. With her professionalism and exceptional photography skills, I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. Thank you Molly for capturing our moments so beautifully! <3

Sent on 10/05/2018

Erin · Married on 08/04/2018

She had great positive energy and an eye for amazing pictures!!! Would use her again in a second.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Tara · Married on 07/07/2018

Words cannot even begin to explain why you should book Molly Dolores for your wedding and engagement photos. A quick glance at her portfolio should suffice, but in the name of gratitude, I'm here to hype her up. Molly was an absolute treasure of a professional, of a photographer, and of a human being. Her portfolio drew me to beg my then fiance to spend more than he wanted to on a photographer, but as soon as we met her, we knew we made the right choice. Throughout our interactions with Molly she made us feel comfortable, made sure our concerns and needs were addressed, and was simply a joy to be around. At the wedding, she did everything she could to make sure I got the shots I wanted. She was great at instructing our poses so she could capture everyone at their best, and I loved watching inspiration grab her at moments when you could see the creative vision forming in her mind. Between those two things, I inexplicably trusted that our photos were going to be worth every penny. And they were. She even got us all of our edited shots within 8 days! Among all the stressful things to worry about fitting into your budget, a married friend of mine said that if you were going to splurge on anything, make it the photographer because those memories will last your whole life. Molly is worth the price.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Lyndsay · Married on 05/26/2018

Her photos just got better and better with each photo shoot!!! Love love love the way all our photos turned out and she was so reasonable on price. Didn’t break the bank. Such a sweetheart! Will definitely book again!

Sent on 06/03/2018
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 05/19/2018

Seamless Experience

Molly was fabulous to work with and made the photo part of the day worry free! The photos turned out amazing and she was so easy to work with. I was impressed with the expressions she captured -- I never look good when I'm not smiling in photos, but she managed to capture gorgeous shots of me! She's magic!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Kathleen · Married on 04/07/2018

Molly was a joy to work with and her photos of both our engagement and wedding were absolutely beautiful! I am so glad we trusted her to capture our day!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Samantha · Married on 02/17/2018

Molly was wonderful to work with all day. She was able to capture all my must haves and many more!

Sent on 03/10/2018

Danielle · Married on 12/30/2017

Excellent does not even begin to describe Molly Dolores Photography!! Molly was AMAZING to work with! I first fell in love with her work when I was searching for a photographer for our wedding and when I saw her beautiful gallery of photos--not to mention photos with dogs--I was sold! From the moment I first contacted Molly to gather information she was sweet, helpful and very prompt in responding to messages. I planned our wedding from out of town and Molly travelled to our location so I never met her until the day of the wedding. If you did not know that, you would have guested we were already friends! She was so helpful throughout the whole process. She would call and text to make sure that everything that my husband and I wanted was taken care of and just to share her excitement to be a part of our big day! She has such charisma, positive energy, and creative-eye which makes her the perfect photographer!

Molly made our day run extremely smooth and captured the most beautiful photographs! She is very hardworking and knowledgeable of her craft. Additionally, she sent us our photos in only 9 days after our wedding! I would highly recommend Molly Dolores Photography to anyone who is looking for a photographer for any event! She will exceed your expectations!!!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Hannah · Married on 11/11/2017

Molly is an amazing person and photographer. She was very helpful from the initial meeting all the way up to the end of the wedding. She provided us with love and support throughout our entire time together and was so excited to be doing what she loved. She was quick and efficient and I am absolutely in love with all of the photos she provided. Not only was she amazing throughout the entire wedding day, but she also got us all of our photos within a WEEK! Talk about speedy! I would recommend Molly to anyone and everyone needing photos done for any event. She is just simply amazing.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Martina · Married on 10/21/2017

Molly is the most amazing photographer! She was there when I messed up on the times and was so quick to respond to me! When I was having a slight meltdown she helped refocused me and gave me great advice! She texted me the day before and several other days asking if I needed anything. She was so polite to all of our bridal party. Her photos are so beautiful and she got them back to us within 5 days! She is truly amazing and I will continue to have her do other photos for my family from now on!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/21/2017

My husband and I were blessed to have Molly capture our special day . She made a group over extremely camera shy adults/children so comfortable. From the moment I met her to the last photo taken I look back and think about the tremendous impact she made on us and making our special day one to remember ! She is so passionate about her work and it shows in every carefully captured image . I could not have done it without her. Anyone who is lucky enough to book her is in for a high valued experience !

Sent on 10/27/2017

MacKenzie · Married on 10/14/2017

Molly was AMAZING! We didn't get engagement pictures done with her but, I seriously wish we had. First let me just say she is the sweetest and she is very fast. Tomorrow we will have been married 2 weeks and we already have all 700+ pictures! She drove to meet me at our church and the park where we were planning on taking our wedding photos so we could scout out good locations together. Throughout the day of the wedding, she made sure the tell me it wasn't a big deal when we got behind on the timeline we had planned for pictures. She promised we would still have beautiful pictures and not to worry. She never once made either of us feel rushed or stressed. She did a great job getting the kids in the wedding to pay attention. Molly went above and beyond. She fixed my train and my veil, wiped mud off my shoes, she even helped me take them off and put them back on while everyone was trying to bustle my dress. I plan on working with Molly again in the future!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Kayla · Married on 10/13/2017

Molly was seriously a dream to work with. We had worked with her prior to our wedding and she was even amazing then and it was only a 10-15 min session! She goes out of her way to make sure you're comfortable and asks for your opinion or what shots you would love to see the most. She worked around every obstacle that came up that day. She sent us "sneak peeks" of our pictures just a few days after the wedding and we had all of our wedding pictures (all 700+) in 6 days! I am so shocked how fast she worked and how amazing these pictures turned out. Everyone who has seen the pictures are raving about them too. Seriously seriously seriously, would recommend her to anyone looking for a reasonable price for FANTASTIC pictures.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Cyndy · Married on 09/16/2017

Words simply cannot express how invaluable Molly is as a photographer and as a person by one's side for any event or occasion, whether it is large or small- she gives 100%. My fiancé and I hired Molly when we got engaged. It became very evident that she has a genuine infectious passion for her work. When we went over the ideas we had in mind for our engagement photos, Molly went above and beyond to research locations that were pertinent to what we envisioned; Our photos turned out to be simply more breathtaking and effortlessly whimsical than we could have ever imagined. No matter what obstacles seemed to surface throughout our time with Molly, she had a quick fix (even if it were a challenge that would be way outside the scope of her role as our photographer (thank you!). She was endlessly patient with every aspect of our engagement and wedding planning. She allowed both of us to be at complete ease every step of the way. Her experience and expertise makes her a very imaginative and innovative photographer. As a photographer and one who is there for the big day, Molly's genuine, caring, and humorous personality is everything we could have hoped for (& more) along the way.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Nicole · Married on 09/09/2017

Molly was the absolute best! She was more then a photographer! She genuinely cared about how your special day goes from beginning to end! She made my special day flow with ease.

Sent on 09/29/2017

Cacey · Married on 06/10/2017

Molly is amazing!!! She is laid back and easy to work with. She was more than willing to take the time and work with my 2 dogs for my engagement shoot to make sure she got the right picture. She is very attentive and knows what she is doing. Could not be more excited with how my engagement photos turned out. Her pricing is very reasonable. I would recommend her to everyone!!! She is truly as great person to work with and be around!

Sent on 02/24/2017

J · Married on 06/04/2017

Me and my wife had contacted Molly Dolores Photography 3 or 4 weeks before our wedding because our previous photographer cancelled. Molly was very quick in her response, she offered very affordable pricing, and great packages. The day of the wedding she was AMAZING! Shr helped so much with getting my bride ready. she was able to capture the greatest moments and help take the stress off of gathering 2 families together for photos in a very professional manner. 5 out of 5

Sent on 06/11/2017

Austin · Married on 04/15/2017

Molly Dolores was absolutely amazing!! If i could build a photographer from pieces i would build Molly!! She made my day so beautiful and captured the most beautiful moments! If i ever need a photographer in the future i will definitely be calling on Molly Dolores Photography.

Sent on 04/17/2017