Molly Burns Photography Reviews

Molly Burns Photography 5
Molly Burns Photography 6
Molly Burns Photography 7

Alexandria · Married on 10/27/2018

The best choice you will make

I got married on 10/27/18 and it has taken me this long to post a review because I don't think any words I write could do Molly justice. Molly is kind, detail oriented, fun, and provides a comfortable atmosphere. We asked Molly to photograph both our engagements pictures and our wedding. We were blown away by the engagement pictures, but she truly surpassed any and all expectations with our wedding photos. We had no idea one person could seemingly be in so many places at once! Molly is able to get the perfect shots without being invasive or controlling. She appreciates a natural smile over a staged one, and the candid shots from our wedding are truly some of my favorites. Molly will accomplish great things in her lifetime, and I am so honored to have worked with such a talented individual.

Molly Burns Photography 8
    Molly Burns Photography 9

Trish · Married on 05/26/2018

If you are even THINKING about having Molly do your wedding, stop thinking and book her!! She not only does amazing work, but genuinely goes out of her way to give you what you are looking for. She captured so many amazing and special moments, some that we hadn't even known had happened! When we got our shots back it made us feel like we were reliving the day. She met with us before to find out what we wanted and shots she should be sure to take and EVERY SINGLE THING we asked for happened. I don't know how she is in 12 places at once, but she does it and crushes it completely. I can't say enough great things about Molly, her work, her style, and how easy she is to work with. Seriously, book her!!

Megan · Married on 05/05/2018

As we sit here putting together our wedding album we are reminded about how absolutely wonderful Molly was throughout the process of our wedding. Molly was extremely responsive before the wedding with any questions we had and even made a trip to the venue with us a few months before the wedding to check out the grounds. On the day of the wedding, we couldn't have asked for a better photographer. She was calm, professional, accommodating and worked so well with our rowdy group. She ran around and made sure to get all the shots we wanted and even some we didn't know we wanted. She was worth every penny we paid because she is so amazing at what she does. Our photos are something we will treasure forever and we could not thank her enough! She even sent us some teaser photos the night of the wedding which was so exciting for us. We adored Molly and could not recommend her enough!

Molly Burns Photography 10
    Molly Burns Photography 11
    Molly Burns Photography 12

Lindsay · Married on 09/16/2017

Molly is absolutely wonderful to work with, and her pictures are incredible! We are beyond pleased with our experience working with Molly. She goes above and beyond to include special touches. She has a natural eye for photography and light, and is amazing at capturing candid moments. I would recommend Molly to ANYONE looking for a talented, fun photographer!

Hilary · Married on 05/06/2017

Our wedding would not have been the same without Molly Burns. She was extremely accommodating of our needs. She met us at our venue about a month before the wedding to check it out and make notes about the property. She gave us advice about how to plan which pictures we wanted to take. Molly captured our wedding perfectly, and quickly emailed us a few sneak-peak photos. The rest of the photos only took a month to come in. She did an incredible job, and we highly recommend her for any New Hampshire area venues. Thank you Molly!

natalie · Married on 11/12/2016

I can't say enough about Molly. She drove from NH for our wedding in MA, and even came down for a run through of the venue. We wanted to take pictures at our hotel, our alma mater, and at the venue, and Molly was completely willing to drive between the three! She was calm, caring, and as many of my friends and family said, seemed like she "fit" -- like she was a guest! My mother was terminally ill during the wedding planning process. When we initially met Molly and told her of the situation, she told me she would make every effort to accomodate us if we needed to move our date up. She sent us our contract, and ended up giving us an extra hour for the same price. I asked her to make sure she got as many photos of my mother as possible, and she delivered. She even stayed an hour later -- on top of that other free hour she had given. Finally, right before Christmas, I had to text Molly to see if she could send one or two photos from the wedding. My mother had gotten bad very quickly. The next day, Molly had sent me an edited version of every formal shot of my family -- I asked for one or two, and she sent maybe thirty. She then sent the rest along even faster than we originally had planned. My mother unfortunately passed away before she was able to see the rest, but she was so happy to see some of the photos she was so excited for. Molly is absolutely a professional, but more importantly, caring and empathetic. Her photographs are more than worth the money -- they are on par with the photographers I saw who were charging three times as much. Molly, if you charge more, you will definitely get it. I've already passed your name along to three engaged friends! I hate to say it, but I hope their bill is more than mine was, because you deserve it! :-D

Andrea · Married on 09/11/2016

Our Photographer was AMAZING!!!! I found her on the New England School of Photograph board. She did 7 hours of shooting. She showed up to the venue on time, we did our first look and then went into bridal party and parent pictures before the ceremony. If anyone is contemplating the first look, I say do it!!! We were able to enjoy our cocktail hour and not feel rushed and we were able to get every shot we wanted. Even though we haven’t gotten our pictures back yet the sneaks she sent us are perfect. She even captured a video of me rapping on the dance floor to Gangster’s Paradise that I had no clue she was filming. She definitely captured our personalities.

Tarryn · Married on 06/21/2015

Molly did a fantastic job with our wedding photos! She has an amazing talent and was a pleasure to work with throughout the process, coming down to Boston twice to meet with us and to walk through our venue before the big day. She captured so many the day beautifully and got our photos back to us incredibly fast. We loved working with her and highly recommend her!

We cannot say enough great things about our wonderful wedding photographer, Molly Burns. She is young but incredibly professional and talented. She listened to what we wanted in our photos and gave us just that, but even better than we could have imagined. She was sweet and fun to spend time with and had the nicest little touches, down to the packaging of the photos that arrived at our doorstep when we returned from our honeymoon. Her work is beautiful. But book her now while you can still afford her, because this girl is definitely going places!

Kimberlee · Married on 06/17/2017

I cannot say enough about how wonderful our experience with Molly has been! One of my colleagues recommended her to us after she shot her wedding, and we are so happy to have chosen her. She is going places! My fiance and I wound up doing an engagement shoot with her as well last November (before our June wedding). I would highly recommend it not only because she got beautiful shots that we used for our save the dates, but also because it gave her a great chance to get to know us and how we related to each other as a couple. This served us incredibly well on our wedding day, as we felt very comfortable with Molly and didn't feel that we needed to change our energy for the vision the photographer had in mind. We also did a site visit about 2 months before the wedding, which allowed Molly to become more familiar with the venue and made the flow of the day go that much more smoothly. Due to that and sticking to the photo list we provided, Molly worked efficiently without ever making us feel rushed, and we made our entrance to the cocktail hour right on time. Molly was also very flexible when we asked to extend from 7 hours to 9 hours, a decision we were very happy with, as it was a joy to have her all the way from getting ready to leaving the venue. She has also been very generous and quick with getting us sneak peeks of the beautiful photos, and we can't wait to see the finished product. All in all, a fantastic photographer and lovely person.

Emily · Married on 09/29/2017

3.5

Using Molly as our photographer was one of the best wedding decisions we made. We did not want a circus of photographers/videographers. Molly is laid back and professional. We valued her artistic vision that greatly differs from the tradition cookie cutter wedding shots. The finished product are edited in ways that truly captured the feel of the day. Not only will you have photos that you will cherish forever, Molly was a fraction of what other photographers charge.

Molly Burns Photography 13