Mollie Jane Photography Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Melissa
    Melissa R. Married on 03/20/2021

Wonderful, professional and accommodating service

Mollie was phenomenal. Was able to book her very last minute and she was just very personable and gave off a great vibe. Not to mention her work portfolio speaks for itself. You will not be disappointed. Besides all that the pic turnaround time was quicker than expected!!!

Mollie Jane Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa! Your day was so wonderful and I am beyond grateful that I could be a part of it!
    Rebi B. Married on 12/27/2020

Wedding Day

Wedding: Mollie was swift and sweet while taking photos of my huge family at the Los Angeles LDS temple. There were many people of all ages, and she made corralling all of them look easy. She got all the shots I had asked for and more. We were racing the sunset in order to finish up all the ‘couple pictures’ I wanted. She was able to give easy instructions and we zipped through all the poses thanks to her quick planning. She was very open to any ideas that I thought of as well.
    Reception: Mollie’s husband, Carlos took pictures on my reception day. We wanted more immediate family, and wedding party pictures that day. There were close to 13 little ones, but Carlos was great at catching attention and making sure everyone was posed correctly. He was very focused and swift, which is exactly what we needed. With the spare minutes we had before the reception started, he was able to get all of our ‘couple photos’ done and they look beautiful!! At the reception he covered everything and was attentive when I needed him to take specific pictures.
    —this couple is far from a ma/pa operation. They are professional, kind, and most importantly know how to take incredible photos. You will not be disappointed! & she was able to edit out full people in the background!! It looks amazing!
    Tommy L. Married on 10/10/2020

Smooth and Comical!

Mollie was everything we wanted and more. From our engagement photos all the way through our wedding photos, everything was perfect! Mollie has the best personality and makes it soooo easy for great pictures, with her comical sense of humor. Getting the final pictures was a breeze and we have nothing but amazing feedback for her service. Would recommend to anyone who wants a smooth and memorable experience. Thanks again Mollie!
    Michelle J. Married on 09/12/2020

BEST Photographer!

I loved working with Mollie! I was living out of state when I hired her to be my wedding photographer. The first time we would meet was the wedding day but I wasn't worried at all because Mollie had been great about communicating and prepping with me for the wedding. On the wedding day, she was even better then I expected! She knew the area and had ideas where to go for the best pictures. She kept my son engaged and I was amazed that we got to many pictures of him smiling and happy!

I about died when I got the final wedding pictures. Mollie perfectly captured the day! And my wedding pictures are absolutely beautiful. I couldn't ask for a better wedding photographer! I can't wait to work with her on other projects in the future!
    Bri Married on 07/25/2020

Mollie was the most engaging and personable professional that had the photographers eye which made her the best you can get!!!

She captured all the details of our perfect wedding, even so many little ones that we had missed ourselves! She was always anticipatory of our needs and responded to our multiple of questions super fast! We ended up feeling that we just had our friend at the wedding who happened to be a professional photographer:) 11/10 would recommend!
    Eryn S. Married on 07/18/2020

Our Covid-19 Wedding 2020

Mollie was absolutely amazing! Even though our wedding was in the middle of a pandemic, she made it work. She coached us on exactly what to do and our photos turned out even better than we anticipated! Highly recommend Mollie as a wedding photographer! We loved our engagement photos she did too!
    Kristin R. Married on 12/31/2019

Wonderful!

Mollie was so fun and easy to work with! She is personable and makes you feel comfortable when taking photos. My husband and I couldn’t recommend her more and are so happy with all the beautiful photos she took of us.
    Caty Married on 12/28/2019

Wonderful start to finish

Molly was so easy to work with and talk to. She made the day run smoothly. Picture quality was beautiful!
  • Brittany
    Brittany B. Married on 12/07/2019

Wonderful!

I absolutely adore my wedding pictures!!!! She [Mollie Jane] made sure we got all the different shots we wanted, and also took a few that we wouldn’t have thought to take that turned out to be some of my favorites! She was patient and kind with my family, even when they might have been being a little difficult. She was great with communication, and got our pictures back to us so quickly!!! I 100% recommend Mollie Jane Photography! I could not be happier with her service!
  • Danielle
    Danielle G. Married on 09/28/2019

Perfect Day!

Mollie was an absolute professional! She was amazing in helping us get set before our wedding day and did an amazing job in talking us through the poses and shots. My husband (then fiancé) is shy and she was wonderful in putting him at ease and helping us take the most incredible photos. I absolutely recommend her.
    Aurora A. Married on 07/20/2019

So extremely happy!

When I show my wedding photos people are just stunned at the quality and amount of photos we received. Mollie is on top of her game! She took pictures for us in 2 locations- getting ready and at our wedding. She captured the small details perfectly and worked with our tight schedule and didn’t miss a single picture we requested. She also captured some of the sweetest and most genuine moments throughout the night. She was professional, responsive, and always positive in every interaction we had with her and she was upfront about her packages and pricing which I appreciated greatly! She sent us a preview with over 100 pics about a week after our wedding and the full album was delivered only 6 weeks later. What a great turnaround! I believe her photos speak for themselves, and we couldn’t be happier with how the day turned out.
  • Heather
    Heather L. Married on 06/15/2019

Highly recommend!!

Mollie was absolutely wonderful!! We were so pleased with our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos! She was so sweet and made us feel very comfortable! We highly recommend her! You won’t be disappointed!!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 04/28/2019

HIGHLY Recommend her Services

Mollie’s energy and aesthetic is by far one of my personal favorites that I’ve come across. From the lighting, to the framing, to capturing my (now =D) husband and I in a light that was far from awkward, quite a task I should tell you.
    I honestly recommend Mollie not only for your wedding photos but for your engagement photos as well. I thought it was really great that I had gotten to know Mollie a bit before my big day which really allowed for everyone being a bit more comfortable.
    I wanted light, airy, beautiful and crisp photos and Mollie absolutely delivered. She had her husband as our second shooter which made the whole event more intimate given they are both so sweet. Please consider Mollie as your photographer, I don’t see any way you could possibly be disappointed!
    Brittney Married on 08/18/2018

Fun and creative

Mollie was great at helping us feel comfortable! She made sure to get every single angle to make sure we got everything we wanted.
    Juliana Married on 10/26/2014
    Mollie is so sweet, professional, and most of all an AMAZING photographer.
    Lindsay Married on 10/06/2012
    Mollie was our photographer for our engagement session and our wedding. She is so talented and amazing at what she does! She knows when to take all the money shots and has so many different poses to create such a beautiful picture, every time. She responded to all calls, texts and emails...which were a lot!
    She is so relaxed and makes you feel so comfortable that you don't even know shes in the room when taking candid shots. Her prices are very reasonable and offers so much in her packages. We are still waiting on our wedding pictures but she was kind enough to send us 7 sneak peeks for our thank you cards!
    I would definitely recommend her!!
    Ashlee Married on 07/11/2009
    Mollie was so sweet and such a hard worker. I haven't seen the pics yet, but check out her blog and you will be impressed with the quality of her work, and her ability to take unique photojournalistic style pics, with also taking the standard make-mom-happy photos as well. And her prices ar emore than reasonable, she is a steal for her quality!

Angelica Married on 05/17/2009
    From looking at her website, her pictures look amazing. Even the complete slideshow that I saw while we met looked great as well. She definitely has a talent for family portraits which I noticed on her blog and from trying to find reviews of her.

Her prices are extremely reasonable and believe she could charge more if she liked but am glad that she doesn't. Her packages are flexible to accomodate your needs. I only wanted a digital package along with a engagement session and she exactly what I needed.

The engagment session was a blast. She kept it under an hour per my request. I didn't want to overwhelm my fiance with picture taking. He isn't fond of it even though he is photogenic. The pictures turned out great. A coworker who had recently married commented that she wish she had chosen my photographer.

The wedding pictures turned out perfect. She was flexible to all the last minute delays that occured. I only wish that we had spent more time taking the group pictures (my fault). Because of impatient relatives and receding daylight we had to hurry it along. This is one thing that I suggest better planning for on the client's side.

Sweet and personable personality as well. She truly enjoys taking pictures. You can see her enthusiasm in her blog and for every couple or person/subject that she shoots.

I absolutely recommend her to everyone!