68 Reviews for Molinski Photography

Proofs (2)
One Event/Day (1)
Canvas (1)
68 Molinski Photography Reviews

Thank you for all of the great photos and all of your hard work to caputure our wedding day! We appreicate your awsome team!!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 11/10/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, One Event/Day, Second Shooter

Mike and Nicole Molinski were amazing every step of the way! They are the nicest couple and very laid back which makes you feel super comfortable! They are very professional and will work with you to help create the perfect day. We really liked how they are with you from start to finish that day to help capture all the great moments throughout the whole evening. Their photo booth was the best value we found and I highly recommend using theirs- it was a huge hit at our wedding and we used the photos as our favors. We definitely recommend Molinski Photography!!!!

Profile Picture Allison, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Very personable, pictures are beautiful.

Profile Picture christine , 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They were amazing! My guests had such a fun time in their photobooth. They always had people over there and they kept things moving quickly. They even extended their time there at no charge since the dinner line was blocking the photobooth! Super nice, great to work with. Great addition for our wedding. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Rory, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints

Words cannot express how happy we are to have had Molinski Photography as our photographers on our wedding day. On our wedding day, Mike and Nicole (owners of Molinski Photography) were punctual, professional, understanding and the calm force that every bride and groom needs. The photographs came out absolutely beautiful- they captured all of the special moments on our wedding day and turned them into breathtaking pieces of art we will cherish forever. As I looked through our photos the first time, I silently cried because their photographs are a looking glass into every little detail, every special moment, and every ounce of love that made our wedding day one of the best days of our lives. They are true artists.

These two professionals make you feel like they are honored to be apart of your special day- it is more than just a business to them. And for that, I am forever grateful.

Profile Picture Kathie, 7/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Bryan MacCormack was the photographer that we were lucky enough to have photograph our wedding. He did an amazing job! Our pictures are beautiful. He was incredibly professional and good at giving us some direction since we obviously had no idea what we were doing! (Who does when they have never been married before?!) Bryan had a great personality and fit right in with all of us. Many of our wedding guests commented on how fun he was and how much they liked him. He went to great lengths to get us some great shots including climbing a tree that I was convinced was going to break! I would recommend this business and Bryan to everyone!

Profile Picture Carleen, 6/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We would not have trusted anyone other than Molinski Photography to capture our big day! Mike and Nicole were awesome to work with. Communication and planning was excellent, and on our wedding day they got all the shots we wanted without being intrusive. They are also so much FUN! Our pictures came out beautiful, and we would recommend them to anyone looking for a flexible, affordable wedding photographer.

Profile Picture Meghan, 3/12/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Albums, Canvas, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards
3.7

We had our wedding photos done by Bryan at Molinski Photography. Overall the owners are really great people. We had bad luck and it ended up raining during our sneak peek so we had to move everything inside where the photos basically stopped until the ceremony. Once we received the photos I can honestly say I only liked a few photos out of hours of photos being taken, not really good odds. My photographer was very into taking photos of me, which some brides may love. I'm not a flashy person and would of preferred more photos of me with our guests, my bridesmaids, my husband, and/or family. But these are part of my memories from the wedding that I must live with, these photos were important to me.

Profile Picture User6811508, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

The entire crew at Photographics Solution were so easy to work with. They captured every moment of my wedding perfectly. Their attention to detail is phenomenal. I'm so glad we chose them to be a part of our special day.

Profile Picture Brittney, 10/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Mike and Nicole were absolutely amazing as our wedding photographers. They were both very professional but extremely fun as well. The months before the wedding as we were planning they were very helpful, easy to reach, and very responsive. We were thrilled with how our pictures came out.....they are stunning! I would definitely recommend the couple to future bride and grooms.

Profile Picture Beth, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Best day of my life and every moment was captured just right!

Profile Picture User4625975, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wife and I were fortunate enough to book Mike and Nicole for our engagement session as well as our wedding. From the moment we first met with them we knew we had found our photographers. We found them both to be easy to get ahold of and extremely flexible with our requests and work schedules. They had a number of different wedding packages for us to choose from which allowed us to pick out exactly what we wanted. Our photos from both events came out amazing and we continue to get compliments from friends and family to this day. Without hesitation we recommend Mike and Nicole and we cannot wait to work with them again!

Profile Picture Gregory , 9/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They did a wonderful job! Mike and Nicole are very kind and easy to talk to which made planning and organizing simple! They took over a thousand pictures, and were very discrete while photographing our wedding ceremony.

Profile Picture User4551869, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mike and Nicole were absolutely amazing to work with. Throughout the planning process Mike was very accessible by email (and FaceTime!) and extremely accommodating. We had grandparents that couldn't come at the last minute due to health reasons and Mike was able to accommodate our addition of videography two short weeks before the wedding. The day of, we had guests comment about how well the team worked together. We got some of our pictures back today and they are just beautiful. Can't wait to see the video! Highly, highly recommend Photographics Solution!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 8/22/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

My husband, family, friends, and I could not be happier with our experience with Photographic Solutions for our Wedding. During the planning stage, Nicole made me feel extremely comfortable and at ease. She was helpful, informative, and made great suggestions. As we all know, wedding planning can be a stressful and nerve wracking time. When it came to the photography, I did not feel an ounce of pressure. Photographic Solutions was very flexible; willing to tailor the experience to us. Come the wedding day, Nicole and Mike came prepared and ready to work, but they did so in a quiet way, again, keeping me at ease. They were so enjoyable; a great mix of professional, fun and focused. They brought great energy to the day. It is apparent that they really captured who we are in their phenomenal photos. From the minute details to the unforgettable moments, Photographic Solutions beautifully captured out wedding day in its entirety. That is priceless. I highly recommend this company for any type of photography. They're stellar!

Profile Picture Cara, 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michael and Nicole were absolutely wonderful to work with! They were so willing to accommodate to our needs and keep us on track all at the same time on our big day. They do beautiful work and capture every detail.

Profile Picture User4557280, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From the start, Mike and Nicole were so down-to-earth, relatable, and flexible! They shot both our engagement and wedding photos and both came out absolutely beautiful! They have eyes for picturesque settings and unique photo ops. We have gotten so many compliments on our photos from family, friends, and co-workers, the main comment being "They are so good at what they do!" Mike and Nicole were both so much fun to work with and they captured so many beautiful moments in our day. We can't wait to get our album! Thank you Mike and Nicole for your dedication to taking gorgeous photographs! It was a pleasure!

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mike and Nicole are exceptional. Their work ethic is great and their prices are fair. Our wedding was on a hot summer July day, and they were there to capture it all from beginning to end. I continuously get compliments on how gorgeous our pictures turned out, and you would be crazy not to hire them!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/12/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Photographics Solution has the best of the best photographers. Before I was even engaged I knew that someday I would have them as my wedding photographers because their body of work is just stunning and extremely creative. They are open to do anything for you on your wedding day, like go into a stream for the most perfect picture. Not only are they amazing photographers, but they are wonderful people as well.

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/22/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mike & Nicole were fantastic!!! I would recommend them to everyone!!

Profile Picture Amber, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mike and Nicole were nothing short of amazing! Anyone who can be patient while my large dysfunctional family gets together for a group shot deserves a gold star! But in all seriousness, not only were they easy and fun to work with but they also have a chemistry with each other that allows them to work great together!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michael & Nicole did a phenomenal job photographing my wedding day. From beginning to end they were accommodating and flexible. This was evident when it began pouring and our ceremony had to be moved inside and we had to alter our plans. They continued to do what they needed to do and as a result we have gotten back some truly amazing photos. Thank you so much to Mike & Nicole for capturing such beautiful moments of my special day!

Profile Picture Jenna, 5/10/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

He had a lot of energy which was very good for getting a lot of different pictures. Is very thorough with making sure he got a kinds of pictures.

Profile Picture User4626169, 2+ years ago, 1 Review