Moles Flower and Gift Shop Reviews

Moles Flower and Gift Shop 6
Moles Flower and Gift Shop 7

Megan · Married on 08/10/2019

Wonderful Experience

I knew I wanted to work with Brittany at Moles immediately after meeting with her. She spent over 2 hours with my mom and me during our initial meeting, walking through all the different types of flowers that would work best in the heat and humidity of August. She spent an equal amount of time in the subsequent meetings, pulling flowers out of her refrigerator to help me visualize the arrangements, all while staying in my price range. We were so pleased with her arrangements and she truly brought my vision to life. I absolutely loved working with Brittany and highly recommend her. You can't go wrong with Moles! Our wedding was two weeks ago, and the bouquets are still flourishing!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Jill

Jill Allshouse · Married on 07/06/2019

Excellent!

Brittany did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding! From the bouquets to the centerpieces and cake flowers, everything was even better than how we imagined it to be. She was great at communicating with us before the wedding and really listened to what we wanted. I would highly recommend her for your event!

Sent on 07/21/2019
    Moles Flower and Gift Shop 8
    Moles Flower and Gift Shop 9
    Moles Flower and Gift Shop 10
    Moles Flower and Gift Shop 11
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 07/05/2019

Can’t go wrong with Moles!

I absolutely love Moles Flowers! My sister in law and brother used them for their wedding four years ago. We loved them and I ended up going with them for my own wedding. Brittany is amazing and was always ready to answer my (many) questions. She had great input to offer but she also listened to what I wanted and was able to help me settle on exactly what I wanted. The flowers came out beautifully, and the whole process was enjoyable and easy. Also, good pricing!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing and perfect! Everything I wanted AND MORE!!!!

I initially met Moles at a wedding expo when I was drawn to their booth by a gorgeous cream and blush bouquet (much like what I had in mind for my wedding) which stopped me in my tracks.
    From the very first message I sent Brittany, she was pleasant and responsive. On the day of our first consultation at Moles (super cute shop by the way), my fiancé and I were warmly greeted by someone else at Moles while Brittany finished with another customer. She brought copies of my photo inspiration to our consultation and immediately jumped in to start discussing our vision, including what flowers were in the photos, what we did and didn’t like about the photos, and the all important question of whether or not it was in our budget and if not, how we could modify it to be in our budget!
    A few months before our wedding, Brittany graciously created floral samples so we could further refine our design (and these samples were used for their wedding expo booth, so it kinda went full circle for me :) ). It was great to see the examples, because it's so hard for me to visualize all the components, and it was a great opportunity to make tweaks to the bouquets, and it definitely paid off on the wedding day when everything exceeded my expectations! Brittany truly listened to what flowers and greenery we were loving, and made it all work within our budget!
    Brittany also worked with our chuppah designer to decorate the chuppah with chiffon draping, my husband’s tallits as the canopy, and two floral installments. Let me tell you, on the day of our wedding, the flowers and the chuppah were more beautiful than I could have imagined and so perfect - I almost started crying! (Okay maybe I did cry a little!) Perfect fluffy peonies, romantic blush roses, the perfect balance of light blue hydrangea, full babies breath, and the light green silver dollar eucalyptus that dreams are made of! The flowers were everything I wanted and more, and Brittany was great to work with during it all! I’m so happy we picked Moles to be our wedding florist, and would totally recommend them for anyone's wedding!

Sent on 06/22/2019
    Moles Flower and Gift Shop 16
    Moles Flower and Gift Shop 17
  • Katie

Kathryn · Married on 05/26/2019

Our favorite vendor we've worked with!

Brittany was amazing to work with. We were on a bit of a budget planning our wedding but had some big ideas. She was able to help me match my bouquet with the artificial bouquets I had already purchased for my bridesmaids and make sure that we stayed in a price range we were comfortable with. She walked us through several different options for our centerpieces and explained how the different flowers would affect our overall cost. When we picked them up, everything was even more beautiful than I had hoped! The colors were perfect and my bouquet was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen! We definitely recommend Moles to anyone getting married in the area. They do incredible work and won't overcharge like many other places we've found.

Sent on 08/22/2019
    Moles Flower and Gift Shop 18
    Moles Flower and Gift Shop 19
    Moles Flower and Gift Shop 20
  • Jennessa

Jennessa · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful Bouquets!

I found Moles Flowers while at a bridal show. They were giving away single roses, which lasted a week after the show. I was already impressed! I ended up meeting with three flower vendors -- one barely gave me the time of day, another was good, but when I met with Brittany, she went above and beyond! Where the other vendors met with me for maybe 30 minutes, I ended up talking to Brittany for about 2 hours, looking at different flowers, talking about options and capturing the vision for the wedding. She was always responsive and gave clear descriptions of what the flowers would be, and was willing to update the quote and flower selections when we made our final visit (I ended up changing one of the roses because of an instagram post she made of a rose I had never seen before.) Her work made our day even more beautiful. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Moles Flower and Gift Shop's reply:

Your overwhelming look of happiness on your wedding day when I walked in was all the thank you I needed. It was such a pleasure working together to create the wedding day of your dreams. I wish you both happiness in your future together! Please send us some beautiful photos once you have received them, we can't wait to see! Best Wishes!

Chelsey · Married on 10/12/2018

Beautiful Work and Personable

Brittany was incredible to work with and we absolutely loved our flowers and decor the day of! I can say trusting your vendors is a huge part of the planning process for your wedding day and you can absolutely trust Brittany to perfect your unique vision. I was having a hard time envisioning what I wanted and Brittany helped me through every step of the way to make sure it was exactly right! From the bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, ceremony decor, and more and we were so excited to have her there when we saw the final outcome.

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Gillian

Gillian · Married on 10/07/2018

Brittany at Moles Flower Shop is the BEST!!

Working with Brittany at Moles Flower & Gift Shop was an absolute dream! She is so easy going and helps you figure out exactly what you want if you are struggling to get your vision out of your head. Brittany put together my DREAM bouquet and made my centerpieces to be absolutely stunning. All of our friends and family continue to comment how perfect the flowers were at our wedding. Thank you Brittany!!! You are truly the best!!!!

Moles all together were super reasonable and worked with me to meet at certain times since I live in the city and it wasn't easy for me to get there during the week.

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Moles Flower and Gift Shop 21
    Moles Flower and Gift Shop 22
    Moles Flower and Gift Shop 23
    Moles Flower and Gift Shop 24

What beautiful pictures!!
    It was truly a pleasure collaborating on the floral designs for your wedding. I so appreciate the opportunity to be included for such an important day for you both! I hope that we have an opportunity to work together in the future for other events. Wish you both all the best!!

Laura · Married on 09/22/2018

My family has used Moles for years and after years of always producing the freshest and most beautiful arrangements we never considered having anyone else doing our wedding florals! Everything came out exactly how I envisioned. I also really appreciated how the staff was considerate of keeping the costs within a reasonable budget, we never once felt like they were trying to sell us- in fact on numerous occasions the staff made suggestions to save money without sacrificing my vision. I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to do my wedding florals!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Donna · Married on 08/24/2018

They were awesome and the flowers were amazing

Sent on 08/30/2018
    Moles Flower and Gift Shop 25
    Moles Flower and Gift Shop 26
    Moles Flower and Gift Shop 27
    Moles Flower and Gift Shop 28

Daniel · Married on 06/30/2018

We researched florists for months and finally felt like we found the right person and florist for our special day. Brittany was incredibly organized and personable. Her and her team delivered exceptional results that far exceeded expectations! Brittany and Moles provided Immense value... We couldn’t be happier and we are extremely happy that we chose Moles (Brittany). Awesome job!!!!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Moles Flower and Gift Shop's reply:

I am so glad we had the opportunity to work together! You and Dana both had wonderful ideas and vision. I would love to have some photos if you have any available to share! I enjoyed working closely with you both to get exactly what you were looking for. Hope we can work together again in the future! Best Wishes to you both!

Melissa · Married on 06/30/2018

Moles was the only florist In the area that I contacted whose prices were very reasonable. Don’t let their great prices fool you; their work is amazing! I worked with Brittany and she was great from start to finish. I wasn’t the kind of bride who had every little detail planned out, so it was great to have Brittany help with
    some of that. With just a couple ideas she was able to really understand what I wanted. I highly recommend moles if you want amazing flowers without ruining your budget. The bouquets looked almost identical to the one I showed Brittany for an idea!

Sent on 08/03/2018
    Moles Flower and Gift Shop 29

Moles Flower and Gift Shop's reply:

It was so nice meeting and discussing with you both! The picture attached is absolutely beautiful! I would love to share if that is okay with you? You had such a fun idea, it was a my pleasure. Wishing you both happiness!

Jeff · Married on 06/24/2018

We stopped at this small shop and could have never guessed how impressed we would be. Ask for Brittany when you go. We couldn't meet her during business hours, so she stayed 2 hours late to meet with us for the very first time (not knowing she would get our business). We had no ideas for flowers going into our meeting and she walked us through the entire process. She heard all of our likes and dislikes and was willing to make suggestions along the way. We told her our budget and with her extensive knowledge, she created an awesome ensemble of flowers, easily within budget. Within 5 minutes of speaking with Brittany it became clear she was a true professional with extensive experience.

The day of our wedding, the moment I walked into the venue it was clear she had gone above and beyond what we had discussed. The centerpieces were truly spectacular, we got so much more than we could have ever imagined. The attention to detail in every single flower arrangement made everything look absolutely perfect. I would not change a single thing about our entire experience working with Moles. I would strongly recommend them to anyone who needs flowers (it's a neat shop for regular flower arrangements and gardening needs too).

Sent on 08/06/2018

Moles Flower and Gift Shop's reply:

It was truly a pleasure to work with you both on the flowers for your wedding! You both had wonderful ideas, were so easy to work with, and we even got to share a few laughs along the way. If you have any pictures, we would love to share them! Your venue was such a beautiful location too!! Hands down one of our favorites! Best wishes to you both!

Jennica · Married on 06/23/2018

I got married 3 weeks ago and had Moles as my florist! During my wedding planning process, I visited with multiple florists and just couldn’t find the right fit for me, until someone suggested Moles. From the moment I met Brittany I knew I had a florist that really cared. Brittany took her time to understand and see my vision. She sat down with me and showed me different kind of flowers and offered great suggestions. She truly made the process so enjoyable. She even took on a big project for me that I decided I wanted two weeks before my wedding. On the day of the wedding when the flowers were delivered, I was in complete awe. The bouquets were absolutely beautiful and were exactly what I envisioned. Brittany also did the floral centerpieces and decorated the ballroom and did an outstanding job. Everything was just stunning. I HIGHLY suggest Mole’s. Very professional, affordable, and provide wonderful customer service.

Sent on 07/13/2018

Moles Flower and Gift Shop's reply:

It was such a pleasure brainstorming and discussing with you and your family! I am so happy you were pleased with all that we provided. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you on such an important day. Wishing you both all the best!

Maritsa · Married on 05/20/2018

Beautiful flowers and such wonderful attitude! Brittney was so kind and flexible, not pushy and conscious of our needs and style. I lived each and every arrangement and bouquet! Fabulous experience! You've made me so happy!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Meghan · Married on 05/19/2018

Brittany with Moles Flowers is a true artist. She listened to everything that I was telling her, pulling from several different pinterest inspo pictures and brought my dream to life. I'm clueless when it comes to flowers and she took the time to show me different options based on what was in season (cost effective) that would give me a similar, if not the same look. She went back and forth with me to help me find flowers at a price I could afford and even gave suggestion as to where I could help cut costs. My flowers looked absolutely gorgeous the day of and were everything I could have ever imagined plus some. While I was on a budget, it definitely didn't look like it!!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Dianne · Married on 04/28/2018

Our flowers for our wedding were gorgeous! I'm a visual person and Brittany was fantastic! She woiuld grab different flowers for ideas and making quick bouquets. We can't thank Cindy and Brittany enough. They communicate, are responsive to questions and very flexible. They truly love what they do and it shows! I've used them in the past and they never dissapoint!

Sent on 08/28/2018
    Moles Flower and Gift Shop 30
    Moles Flower and Gift Shop 31
    Moles Flower and Gift Shop 32

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/23/2017

Brittany & Moles Flowers were incredible to work with!!! She truly captured the image in my head and made it come to life. The flowers were so beautiful, fresh and smelled amazing. If I had to do it over again, I would choose Moles every time!!!

Sent on 01/31/2018
    Moles Flower and Gift Shop 33
    Moles Flower and Gift Shop 34
    Moles Flower and Gift Shop 35
    Moles Flower and Gift Shop 36
    Moles Flower and Gift Shop 37

Moles Flower and Gift Shop's reply:

It was so wonderful working with you Kaitlyn! We are so glad you were pleased. The pictures are absolutely beautiful. Best wishes to you both!

Delaney · Married on 07/29/2017

Moles Flowers has created the floral arrangements for both my sisters' weddings and my now hubby knew her work as well because his siblings also used Cindy, Joe and the Mole's Flowers team for their wedding. At each wedding I attended, Cindy was able to nail down exactly what the bride was looking for, and in my case, she helped create floral crowns, green foliages, beautiful centerpiece arrangements and breathtaking corsages, boutonnieres and bouquets that went with my Irish-Fairytale Woodland theme. I cannot recommend this amazing company enough and I am sure more of our family members will use them in the future! Thank you Moles Flowers!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Dear Delaney,

Congratulations to you and Jeff!!! We're so happy for you! It was fun and challenging brainstorming with you on all the floral details. I am so glad your vision became reality and you were very happy with all the flowers. It's been such a pleasure for us to be a part of your wedding and your sisters weddings too!
    Best wishes always, Cindy and Joe

Sherry · Married on 06/24/2017

Excellent! Easy to talk to great ideas couldn't have done a better job! No worries. For my wedding

Sent on 07/20/2017

Moles Flower and Gift Shop's reply:

Thank you! We're delighted to hear! And we wish you both the very best.

Cindy was very friendly, knowledgeable and very easy to work with. I showed her pictures of what I liked and we worked together to create beautiful bouquets for my bridesmaids and flower girls. She also help me create my beautiful bridal bouquet.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Lydia · Married on 11/12/2016

I just recently got married on 11-12-16 and could not have been happier with Cindy's work!!!! She was such a joy to work with, was professional, and constantly listened to my vision and offered suggestions to help provide us with the exact flowers that we wanted! On the day of the wedding, I could not believe how stunning her work was! It was beyond anything that I had ever dreamed of and guests could not stop raving about her work! Without any hesitation, I would recommend her! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Laura · Married on 08/06/2016

Our wedding flowers were absolutely breathtaking! Cindy was a true professional, she went above and beyond to capture my vision and when I saw my bouquet I couldn't believe how gorgeous it was. She was SO detail oriented, showed me every flower in every tone of "my" colors and gave me her professional advice, no other florist we met with came close. Mole's Flowers exceeded my expectations X 100 and they now have a lifelong customer!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Moles Flower and Gift Shop's reply:

Laura, It was a pleasure to brainstorm with you on all the flower details. I'm so glad we made your vision a reality!!! Wishing you all the best always,
    Cindy

Michelle · Married on 06/11/2016

Cindy at Moles flower shop was so very helpful! She was always quick to respond, and was a huge help throughout the whole process. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous! We picked some bright beautiful colors and everyone was complimenting them all night! I took my bouquet to be preserved right away so that I can look at the gorgeous flowers from our wedding day any time I want! I can't say enough nice things about Moles and the work that they do. I would highly recommend anyone who needs flowers for any event to use Moles!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Nicole · Married on 06/04/2016

I started this process very early and Cindy worked with me from start to finish. I had a lot of changes in my wedding party and that didn't mess her up at all. I also wanted to change the color of my flowers about a month before the wedding and I am so glad that she agreed because they came out beautiful! I would recommend them to anyone and I hope I get to use them again soon!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Moles Flower and Gift Shop's reply:

Thank you so much for writing a review, Nicole! And for your thoughtful remarks about what made your experience special. And for sharing pictures with us!! You are just glowing in your photos. Your whole bridal party, beautiful!