36 Reviews for Moles Flower and Gift Shop

Flower Petals (2)
Samples (1)
Venue Visit (1)
36 Moles Flower and Gift Shop Reviews

Brittany & Moles Flowers were incredible to work with!!! She truly captured the image in my head and made it come to life. The flowers were so beautiful, fresh and smelled amazing. If I had to do it over again, I would choose Moles every time!!!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers

Excellent! Easy to talk to great ideas couldn't have done a better job! No worries. For my wedding

Profile Picture Sherry, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Cindy was very friendly, knowledgeable and very easy to work with. I showed her pictures of what I liked and we worked together to create beautiful bouquets for my bridesmaids and flower girls. She also help me create my beautiful bridal bouquet.

Profile Picture User1557987, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I just recently got married on 11-12-16 and could not have been happier with Cindy's work!!!! She was such a joy to work with, was professional, and constantly listened to my vision and offered suggestions to help provide us with the exact flowers that we wanted! On the day of the wedding, I could not believe how stunning her work was! It was beyond anything that I had ever dreamed of and guests could not stop raving about her work! Without any hesitation, I would recommend her! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Lydia, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our wedding flowers were absolutely breathtaking! Cindy was a true professional, she went above and beyond to capture my vision and when I saw my bouquet I couldn't believe how gorgeous it was. She was SO detail oriented, showed me every flower in every tone of "my" colors and gave me her professional advice, no other florist we met with came close. Mole's Flowers exceeded my expectations X 100 and they now have a lifelong customer!

Profile Picture User6549803, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Cindy at Moles flower shop was so very helpful! She was always quick to respond, and was a huge help throughout the whole process. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous! We picked some bright beautiful colors and everyone was complimenting them all night! I took my bouquet to be preserved right away so that I can look at the gorgeous flowers from our wedding day any time I want! I can't say enough nice things about Moles and the work that they do. I would highly recommend anyone who needs flowers for any event to use Moles!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/11/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I started this process very early and Cindy worked with me from start to finish. I had a lot of changes in my wedding party and that didn't mess her up at all. I also wanted to change the color of my flowers about a month before the wedding and I am so glad that she agreed because they came out beautiful! I would recommend them to anyone and I hope I get to use them again soon!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I would highly recommend using Moles for a wedding! Working with Cindy was a dream. She was so sweet and accommodating. The flowers for my bridesmaids, myself (the bride) and the groomsmen were everything I had envisioned and then some! My bouquet was so beautiful that I chose to get it professionally preserved after my wedding!

Profile Picture User6354268, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Consultations

I can not say enough good things about moles flowers. Our flowers were absolutely stunning. Everyone was talking about them. We found this florist through our venue Bc our centerpieces were included in our package. However I have to say they did not look like included centerpieces. They were amazingggg and went perfectly with our Christmas themed wedding. Cindy at moles was the most amazing vendor to work with. We decided to use them for our bouquets and boutineeres also. Everything was perfect but my bridal bouquet was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. My husband is still talking about how amazing they were. She helped me with decision making when I was stuck and she understood I wanted it to be beautiful but I was very budget conscious. She took my vision for my flowers and exceeded it. She was so down to earth to work with. And the delivery of the flowers the day of was so stress free which is something the day of you really need. One less thing to worry about. They are so organized and put everyone's name in each flower so we knew what went with who. I have even gone back to then to get some birthdays gifts since our wedding. Thank you moles!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/12/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My wedding was 2 weeks ago and I have already had 3 people call me and ask me where my flowers were from, simply from photos. Cindy and her team at Moles are absolutely incredible. They are extremely professional, knowledgeable and talented. Our flowers were INCREDIBLE, one person told me that my flowers 'looked like they were out of a fairytale'. Incredibly affordable and could not have asked for more. I recommend them to every bride, 5 stars all the way. Thank you guys!

Profile Picture Abby, 10/11/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cindy at Moles Flowers had such an incredible vision. I did not know the first thing about what I needed to make my wedding beautiful with flowers. She sat down with me and explained what I needed and which flowers and colors would work with my wedding color scheme. She sent me a first quote - it wasn't in my price range and I told her that, and she worked with me. Cindy wants to work with your budget and she is not trying to upsell anything. On my wedding day, Cindy showed up on time and she set up all of the flowers so beautifully.

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/1/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers for our wedding were gorgeous. They were even better than what I had envisioned! Cindy was such a pleasure to work with. She is very detail oriented, organized, and helpful. She helps to work within your budget and gives you multiple flower options that work with your vision and budget. She makes sure all the flowers are labeled the day of the wedding so there is no confusion. We could not have had a better experience!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/6/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our flowers were amazing. Everything was so beautiful. They took care of everything for you....

Profile Picture Denise, 12/6/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our flowers were beautiful! The delivery was early, and attention to detail amazing. I supplied just a few pictures of some ideas I wanted and the sample bouquet I was shown was spot on. When I received the actual bouquets and boutonnieres I was floored. They were more then I envisioned. they were perfect. Great place, Great flowers. they lasted well over a week. My bridal bouquet was fully wrapped so there were no water stains on my dress. They were great!

Profile Picture Christine, 10/4/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cindy at Moles was a pleasure to work with. I had a great feeling about her when we first met and she talked through all my ideas and pinterest pictures and everything else. She was able to take what I envisioned and come up with beautiful bouquets and decorations. She also always gave me a range of options so that I could get something beautiful and in my budget. Everything turned out wonderful.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/28/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cindy was amazing from start to finish. I had zero clue what I wanted and I left other florists feeling confused about what I was getting and rather unexcited about what we had discussed. Moles was a completely different experience all around Cindy listened to my vision and suggested all types of flowers and different arrangements. On the wedding day everything was delivered in a timely manner and even labeled so that nothing got mixed up or lost. All of the flowers were BEAUTIFUL. I would recommend Moles to anyone!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/28/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cindy was absolutely amazing! My mom and I don't know too much about flowers, but she made sure we had a visual with everything. Cindy is very knowledgeable, and listened to what we wanted but also made amazing recommendations. My flowers were everything I could have imagined and so much more. My bouquet was absolutely stunning!! From the bridesmaids bouquets to the centerpieces everything was breathtaking.
She did such a wonderful job that one of my guests, who is also planning her wedding, called and booked with them the next day! I would without a doubt recommend Moles for any bride!!

Profile Picture Erica, 8/2/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our flowers were gorgeous! Cindy Raieta made my vision come to life! The bouquets were beautiful and exactly what I was hoping for. Our guests loved the centerpieces. They brought so much color and beauty to our reception. Thank you, Moles!!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 6/22/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Moles Flower Shop created beautiful personal flowers and reception decor for our wedding. Cindy was great to work with. She really listened to what our vision was of the decor for that day and offered her ideas to make it even better. That day, we were thrilled at how everything turned out. Not only was our vision met, but the quality, freshness and personal service was exceeded. The bouquets and boutonnieres looked great for the whole day and each item was even better than we could have dreamed! Cindy even helped us stay in budget by recommending vases that we could rent instead of purchase. I highly recommend Moles Flower Shop!

Profile Picture Kelly, 1/12/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cindy was wonderful- knew so much, had lots of experience, was super flexible when we kept changing our minds, and helped us make decisions when we got stuck. She was so nice and never pushy, but helped keep us on track for everything. And the flowers were all beautiful!!

Profile Picture User3349286, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cindy is an amazing florist. She brought to life my vision for my flowers. It helped to create the romantic ceremony and reception I had envisioned. I would highly recommend her for your wedding.

Profile Picture Christina, 11/9/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We used Moles Flower Shop for our wedding day. Cindy and her staff at Moles are amazing! The quality of their work is breath taking.
From the first time we met Cindy at the shop we knew she was the one! Cindy met with us several times to make sure she understood what we were looking for. She was so concerned about making us happy and staying within our budget. If something was over budget she would give us recommendations of how we could tweak it to make it fit in our budget. Cindy was also so easy going and eager to try new things. Cindy delievered and setup our flowers with time to spare. All the bridal party flowers were labeled, which made it so much easier when giving them out. Cindy even came back the night of the wedding to clean up and pick up her vases, etc. Besides the wonderful flower arrangements; Cindy is such a sweet person. She was always so happy to see us and so easy to get along with. And you could tell she really takes pride in her work.
Our guests our still talking about how beautiful our flower arrangements were! We look forward to working with Moles again!
Thank you again!
Alyssa and Matt

Profile Picture User2453013, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My flowers were absolutely perfect! I loved working with Cindy - she was very open to different ideas and full of her own helpful suggestions. The flowers are very reasonable in price as well. I would definitely recommend Moles!

Profile Picture Laurie, 10/15/11, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My dad has been buying flowers for my mom since I could remember. Every year at their anniversary, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter would arrive beautiful arrangements. When it came to choosing my florist for my wedding, Moles was the one and only place that I knew would do the job right. Cindy and the team at Moles florist was nothing but spectacular. When I met with Cindy, she answered all my questions, made awesome suggestions and was a pleasure to work with. I was blown away by the beauty of the flowers on my wedding day. They were perfect and exceeded my expectations. I couldn't have been happier! If you are having a wedding in the Norristown area, please hire Moles florist for your flowers. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/8/11, 5 Reviews