Moles Flower and Gift Shop Reviews

Moles Flower and Gift Shop 7
  • Jennessa

Jennessa · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful Bouquets!

I found Moles Flowers while at a bridal show. They were giving away single roses, which lasted a week after the show. I was already impressed! I ended up meeting with three flower vendors -- one barely gave me the time of day, another was good, but when I met with Brittany, she went above and beyond! Where the other vendors met with me for maybe 30 minutes, I ended up talking to Brittany for about 2 hours, looking at different flowers, talking about options and capturing the vision for the wedding. She was always responsive and gave clear descriptions of what the flowers would be, and was willing to update the quote and flower selections when we made our final visit (I ended up changing one of the roses because of an instagram post she made of a rose I had never seen before.) Her work made our day even more beautiful. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Moles Flower and Gift Shop's reply:

Your overwhelming look of happiness on your wedding day when I walked in was all the thank you I needed. It was such a pleasure working together to create the wedding day of your dreams. I wish you both happiness in your future together! Please send us some beautiful photos once you have received them, we can't wait to see! Best Wishes!

Chelsey · Married on 10/12/2018

Beautiful Work and Personable

Brittany was incredible to work with and we absolutely loved our flowers and decor the day of! I can say trusting your vendors is a huge part of the planning process for your wedding day and you can absolutely trust Brittany to perfect your unique vision. I was having a hard time envisioning what I wanted and Brittany helped me through every step of the way to make sure it was exactly right! From the bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, ceremony decor, and more and we were so excited to have her there when we saw the final outcome.

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Gillian

Gillian · Married on 10/07/2018

Brittany at Moles Flower Shop is the BEST!!

Working with Brittany at Moles Flower & Gift Shop was an absolute dream! She is so easy going and helps you figure out exactly what you want if you are struggling to get your vision out of your head. Brittany put together my DREAM bouquet and made my centerpieces to be absolutely stunning. All of our friends and family continue to comment how perfect the flowers were at our wedding. Thank you Brittany!!! You are truly the best!!!!

Moles all together were super reasonable and worked with me to meet at certain times since I live in the city and it wasn't easy for me to get there during the week.

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Moles Flower and Gift Shop 8
    Moles Flower and Gift Shop 9
    Moles Flower and Gift Shop 10
    Moles Flower and Gift Shop 11

What beautiful pictures!!
    It was truly a pleasure collaborating on the floral designs for your wedding. I so appreciate the opportunity to be included for such an important day for you both! I hope that we have an opportunity to work together in the future for other events. Wish you both all the best!!

Laura · Married on 09/22/2018

My family has used Moles for years and after years of always producing the freshest and most beautiful arrangements we never considered having anyone else doing our wedding florals! Everything came out exactly how I envisioned. I also really appreciated how the staff was considerate of keeping the costs within a reasonable budget, we never once felt like they were trying to sell us- in fact on numerous occasions the staff made suggestions to save money without sacrificing my vision. I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to do my wedding florals!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Donna · Married on 08/24/2018

They were awesome and the flowers were amazing

Sent on 08/30/2018
    Moles Flower and Gift Shop 12
    Moles Flower and Gift Shop 13
    Moles Flower and Gift Shop 14
    Moles Flower and Gift Shop 15

Melissa · Married on 06/30/2018

Moles was the only florist In the area that I contacted whose prices were very reasonable. Don’t let their great prices fool you; their work is amazing! I worked with Brittany and she was great from start to finish. I wasn’t the kind of bride who had every little detail planned out, so it was great to have Brittany help with
    some of that. With just a couple ideas she was able to really understand what I wanted. I highly recommend moles if you want amazing flowers without ruining your budget. The bouquets looked almost identical to the one I showed Brittany for an idea!

Sent on 08/03/2018
    Moles Flower and Gift Shop 16

Moles Flower and Gift Shop's reply:

It was so nice meeting and discussing with you both! The picture attached is absolutely beautiful! I would love to share if that is okay with you? You had such a fun idea, it was a my pleasure. Wishing you both happiness!

Jeff · Married on 06/24/2018

We stopped at this small shop and could have never guessed how impressed we would be. Ask for Brittany when you go. We couldn't meet her during business hours, so she stayed 2 hours late to meet with us for the very first time (not knowing she would get our business). We had no ideas for flowers going into our meeting and she walked us through the entire process. She heard all of our likes and dislikes and was willing to make suggestions along the way. We told her our budget and with her extensive knowledge, she created an awesome ensemble of flowers, easily within budget. Within 5 minutes of speaking with Brittany it became clear she was a true professional with extensive experience.

The day of our wedding, the moment I walked into the venue it was clear she had gone above and beyond what we had discussed. The centerpieces were truly spectacular, we got so much more than we could have ever imagined. The attention to detail in every single flower arrangement made everything look absolutely perfect. I would not change a single thing about our entire experience working with Moles. I would strongly recommend them to anyone who needs flowers (it's a neat shop for regular flower arrangements and gardening needs too).

Sent on 08/06/2018

Moles Flower and Gift Shop's reply:

It was truly a pleasure to work with you both on the flowers for your wedding! You both had wonderful ideas, were so easy to work with, and we even got to share a few laughs along the way. If you have any pictures, we would love to share them! Your venue was such a beautiful location too!! Hands down one of our favorites! Best wishes to you both!

Jennica · Married on 06/23/2018

I got married 3 weeks ago and had Moles as my florist! During my wedding planning process, I visited with multiple florists and just couldn’t find the right fit for me, until someone suggested Moles. From the moment I met Brittany I knew I had a florist that really cared. Brittany took her time to understand and see my vision. She sat down with me and showed me different kind of flowers and offered great suggestions. She truly made the process so enjoyable. She even took on a big project for me that I decided I wanted two weeks before my wedding. On the day of the wedding when the flowers were delivered, I was in complete awe. The bouquets were absolutely beautiful and were exactly what I envisioned. Brittany also did the floral centerpieces and decorated the ballroom and did an outstanding job. Everything was just stunning. I HIGHLY suggest Mole’s. Very professional, affordable, and provide wonderful customer service.

Sent on 07/13/2018

Moles Flower and Gift Shop's reply:

It was such a pleasure brainstorming and discussing with you and your family! I am so happy you were pleased with all that we provided. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you on such an important day. Wishing you both all the best!

Maritsa · Married on 05/20/2018

Beautiful flowers and such wonderful attitude! Brittney was so kind and flexible, not pushy and conscious of our needs and style. I lived each and every arrangement and bouquet! Fabulous experience! You've made me so happy!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Meghan · Married on 05/19/2018

Brittany with Moles Flowers is a true artist. She listened to everything that I was telling her, pulling from several different pinterest inspo pictures and brought my dream to life. I'm clueless when it comes to flowers and she took the time to show me different options based on what was in season (cost effective) that would give me a similar, if not the same look. She went back and forth with me to help me find flowers at a price I could afford and even gave suggestion as to where I could help cut costs. My flowers looked absolutely gorgeous the day of and were everything I could have ever imagined plus some. While I was on a budget, it definitely didn't look like it!!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Dianne · Married on 04/28/2018

Our flowers for our wedding were gorgeous! I'm a visual person and Brittany was fantastic! She woiuld grab different flowers for ideas and making quick bouquets. We can't thank Cindy and Brittany enough. They communicate, are responsive to questions and very flexible. They truly love what they do and it shows! I've used them in the past and they never dissapoint!

Sent on 08/28/2018
    Moles Flower and Gift Shop 17
    Moles Flower and Gift Shop 18
    Moles Flower and Gift Shop 19

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/23/2017

Brittany & Moles Flowers were incredible to work with!!! She truly captured the image in my head and made it come to life. The flowers were so beautiful, fresh and smelled amazing. If I had to do it over again, I would choose Moles every time!!!

Sent on 01/31/2018
    Moles Flower and Gift Shop 20
    Moles Flower and Gift Shop 21
    Moles Flower and Gift Shop 22
    Moles Flower and Gift Shop 23
    Moles Flower and Gift Shop 24

Moles Flower and Gift Shop's reply:

It was so wonderful working with you Kaitlyn! We are so glad you were pleased. The pictures are absolutely beautiful. Best wishes to you both!

Delaney · Married on 07/29/2017

Moles Flowers has created the floral arrangements for both my sisters' weddings and my now hubby knew her work as well because his siblings also used Cindy, Joe and the Mole's Flowers team for their wedding. At each wedding I attended, Cindy was able to nail down exactly what the bride was looking for, and in my case, she helped create floral crowns, green foliages, beautiful centerpiece arrangements and breathtaking corsages, boutonnieres and bouquets that went with my Irish-Fairytale Woodland theme. I cannot recommend this amazing company enough and I am sure more of our family members will use them in the future! Thank you Moles Flowers!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Dear Delaney,

Congratulations to you and Jeff!!! We're so happy for you! It was fun and challenging brainstorming with you on all the floral details. I am so glad your vision became reality and you were very happy with all the flowers. It's been such a pleasure for us to be a part of your wedding and your sisters weddings too!
    Best wishes always, Cindy and Joe

Sherry · Married on 06/24/2017

Excellent! Easy to talk to great ideas couldn't have done a better job! No worries. For my wedding

Sent on 07/20/2017

Moles Flower and Gift Shop's reply:

Thank you! We're delighted to hear! And we wish you both the very best.
  • User1557987 · 1+ year ago

Cindy was very friendly, knowledgeable and very easy to work with. I showed her pictures of what I liked and we worked together to create beautiful bouquets for my bridesmaids and flower girls. She also help me create my beautiful bridal bouquet.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Lydia · Married on 11/12/2016

I just recently got married on 11-12-16 and could not have been happier with Cindy's work!!!! She was such a joy to work with, was professional, and constantly listened to my vision and offered suggestions to help provide us with the exact flowers that we wanted! On the day of the wedding, I could not believe how stunning her work was! It was beyond anything that I had ever dreamed of and guests could not stop raving about her work! Without any hesitation, I would recommend her! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Laura · Married on 08/06/2016

Our wedding flowers were absolutely breathtaking! Cindy was a true professional, she went above and beyond to capture my vision and when I saw my bouquet I couldn't believe how gorgeous it was. She was SO detail oriented, showed me every flower in every tone of "my" colors and gave me her professional advice, no other florist we met with came close. Mole's Flowers exceeded my expectations X 100 and they now have a lifelong customer!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Moles Flower and Gift Shop's reply:

Laura, It was a pleasure to brainstorm with you on all the flower details. I'm so glad we made your vision a reality!!! Wishing you all the best always,
    Cindy

Michelle · Married on 06/11/2016

Cindy at Moles flower shop was so very helpful! She was always quick to respond, and was a huge help throughout the whole process. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous! We picked some bright beautiful colors and everyone was complimenting them all night! I took my bouquet to be preserved right away so that I can look at the gorgeous flowers from our wedding day any time I want! I can't say enough nice things about Moles and the work that they do. I would highly recommend anyone who needs flowers for any event to use Moles!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Nicole · Married on 06/04/2016

I started this process very early and Cindy worked with me from start to finish. I had a lot of changes in my wedding party and that didn't mess her up at all. I also wanted to change the color of my flowers about a month before the wedding and I am so glad that she agreed because they came out beautiful! I would recommend them to anyone and I hope I get to use them again soon!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Moles Flower and Gift Shop's reply:

Thank you so much for writing a review, Nicole! And for your thoughtful remarks about what made your experience special. And for sharing pictures with us!! You are just glowing in your photos. Your whole bridal party, beautiful!

I would highly recommend using Moles for a wedding! Working with Cindy was a dream. She was so sweet and accommodating. The flowers for my bridesmaids, myself (the bride) and the groomsmen were everything I had envisioned and then some! My bouquet was so beautiful that I chose to get it professionally preserved after my wedding!

Sent on 07/30/2016

Moles Flower and Gift Shop's reply:

Thank you so much, Rebecca, for writing this review! And for speaking about your experience and sharing that bit about preserving your bouquet (of course we love that:)
    Thank you for coming to our shop with such a beautiful vision and for entrusting such an important part of that vision to us! We're so happy you were pleased. Best Wishes!!

Amanda · Married on 12/12/2015

I can not say enough good things about moles flowers. Our flowers were absolutely stunning. Everyone was talking about them. We found this florist through our venue Bc our centerpieces were included in our package. However I have to say they did not look like included centerpieces. They were amazingggg and went perfectly with our Christmas themed wedding. Cindy at moles was the most amazing vendor to work with. We decided to use them for our bouquets and boutineeres also. Everything was perfect but my bridal bouquet was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. My husband is still talking about how amazing they were. She helped me with decision making when I was stuck and she understood I wanted it to be beautiful but I was very budget conscious. She took my vision for my flowers and exceeded it. She was so down to earth to work with. And the delivery of the flowers the day of was so stress free which is something the day of you really need. One less thing to worry about. They are so organized and put everyone's name in each flower so we knew what went with who. I have even gone back to then to get some birthdays gifts since our wedding. Thank you moles!!!

Sent on 01/03/2016

Abby · Married on 10/11/2015

My wedding was 2 weeks ago and I have already had 3 people call me and ask me where my flowers were from, simply from photos. Cindy and her team at Moles are absolutely incredible. They are extremely professional, knowledgeable and talented. Our flowers were INCREDIBLE, one person told me that my flowers 'looked like they were out of a fairytale'. Incredibly affordable and could not have asked for more. I recommend them to every bride, 5 stars all the way. Thank you guys!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Amanda · Married on 05/01/2015

Cindy at Moles Flowers had such an incredible vision. I did not know the first thing about what I needed to make my wedding beautiful with flowers. She sat down with me and explained what I needed and which flowers and colors would work with my wedding color scheme. She sent me a first quote - it wasn't in my price range and I told her that, and she worked with me. Cindy wants to work with your budget and she is not trying to upsell anything. On my wedding day, Cindy showed up on time and she set up all of the flowers so beautifully.

Sent on 05/18/2015

Amanda · Married on 12/06/2014

The flowers for our wedding were gorgeous. They were even better than what I had envisioned! Cindy was such a pleasure to work with. She is very detail oriented, organized, and helpful. She helps to work within your budget and gives you multiple flower options that work with your vision and budget. She makes sure all the flowers are labeled the day of the wedding so there is no confusion. We could not have had a better experience!

Sent on 12/19/2014