45 Reviews for Moles Flower and Gift Shop

Venue Visit (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Non-Floral (1)
45 Moles Flower and Gift Shop Reviews

They were awesome and the flowers were amazing

Profile Picture Donna, 8/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Moles was the only florist In the area that I contacted whose prices were very reasonable. Don’t let their great prices fool you; their work is amazing! I worked with Brittany and she was great from start to finish. I wasn’t the kind of bride who had every little detail planned out, so it was great to have Brittany help with
some of that. With just a couple ideas she was able to really understand what I wanted. I highly recommend moles if you want amazing flowers without ruining your budget. The bouquets looked almost identical to the one I showed Brittany for an idea!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/30/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Consultations

We stopped at this small shop and could have never guessed how impressed we would be. Ask for Brittany when you go. We couldn't meet her during business hours, so she stayed 2 hours late to meet with us for the very first time (not knowing she would get our business). We had no ideas for flowers going into our meeting and she walked us through the entire process. She heard all of our likes and dislikes and was willing to make suggestions along the way. We told her our budget and with her extensive knowledge, she created an awesome ensemble of flowers, easily within budget. Within 5 minutes of speaking with Brittany it became clear she was a true professional with extensive experience.

The day of our wedding, the moment I walked into the venue it was clear she had gone above and beyond what we had discussed. The centerpieces were truly spectacular, we got so much more than we could have ever imagined. The attention to detail in every single flower arrangement made everything look absolutely perfect. I would not change a single thing about our entire experience working with Moles. I would strongly recommend them to anyone who needs flowers (it's a neat shop for regular flower arrangements and gardening needs too).

Profile Picture Jeff, 6/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

I got married 3 weeks ago and had Moles as my florist! During my wedding planning process, I visited with multiple florists and just couldn’t find the right fit for me, until someone suggested Moles. From the moment I met Brittany I knew I had a florist that really cared. Brittany took her time to understand and see my vision. She sat down with me and showed me different kind of flowers and offered great suggestions. She truly made the process so enjoyable. She even took on a big project for me that I decided I wanted two weeks before my wedding. On the day of the wedding when the flowers were delivered, I was in complete awe. The bouquets were absolutely beautiful and were exactly what I envisioned. Brittany also did the floral centerpieces and decorated the ballroom and did an outstanding job. Everything was just stunning. I HIGHLY suggest Mole’s. Very professional, affordable, and provide wonderful customer service.

Profile Picture Jennica, 6/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

Beautiful flowers and such wonderful attitude! Brittney was so kind and flexible, not pushy and conscious of our needs and style. I lived each and every arrangement and bouquet! Fabulous experience! You've made me so happy!

Profile Picture Maritsa, 5/20/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Brittany with Moles Flowers is a true artist. She listened to everything that I was telling her, pulling from several different pinterest inspo pictures and brought my dream to life. I'm clueless when it comes to flowers and she took the time to show me different options based on what was in season (cost effective) that would give me a similar, if not the same look. She went back and forth with me to help me find flowers at a price I could afford and even gave suggestion as to where I could help cut costs. My flowers looked absolutely gorgeous the day of and were everything I could have ever imagined plus some. While I was on a budget, it definitely didn't look like it!!

Profile Picture Meghan, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

Our flowers for our wedding were gorgeous! I'm a visual person and Brittany was fantastic! She woiuld grab different flowers for ideas and making quick bouquets. We can't thank Cindy and Brittany enough. They communicate, are responsive to questions and very flexible. They truly love what they do and it shows! I've used them in the past and they never dissapoint!

Profile Picture Dianne, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Brittany & Moles Flowers were incredible to work with!!! She truly captured the image in my head and made it come to life. The flowers were so beautiful, fresh and smelled amazing. If I had to do it over again, I would choose Moles every time!!!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers

Moles Flowers has created the floral arrangements for both my sisters' weddings and my now hubby knew her work as well because his siblings also used Cindy, Joe and the Mole's Flowers team for their wedding. At each wedding I attended, Cindy was able to nail down exactly what the bride was looking for, and in my case, she helped create floral crowns, green foliages, beautiful centerpiece arrangements and breathtaking corsages, boutonnieres and bouquets that went with my Irish-Fairytale Woodland theme. I cannot recommend this amazing company enough and I am sure more of our family members will use them in the future! Thank you Moles Flowers!

Profile Picture Delaney, 7/29/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Excellent! Easy to talk to great ideas couldn't have done a better job! No worries. For my wedding

Profile Picture Sherry, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Cindy was very friendly, knowledgeable and very easy to work with. I showed her pictures of what I liked and we worked together to create beautiful bouquets for my bridesmaids and flower girls. She also help me create my beautiful bridal bouquet.

Profile Picture User1557987, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I just recently got married on 11-12-16 and could not have been happier with Cindy's work!!!! She was such a joy to work with, was professional, and constantly listened to my vision and offered suggestions to help provide us with the exact flowers that we wanted! On the day of the wedding, I could not believe how stunning her work was! It was beyond anything that I had ever dreamed of and guests could not stop raving about her work! Without any hesitation, I would recommend her! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Lydia, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our wedding flowers were absolutely breathtaking! Cindy was a true professional, she went above and beyond to capture my vision and when I saw my bouquet I couldn't believe how gorgeous it was. She was SO detail oriented, showed me every flower in every tone of "my" colors and gave me her professional advice, no other florist we met with came close. Mole's Flowers exceeded my expectations X 100 and they now have a lifelong customer!

Profile Picture User6549803, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Cindy at Moles flower shop was so very helpful! She was always quick to respond, and was a huge help throughout the whole process. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous! We picked some bright beautiful colors and everyone was complimenting them all night! I took my bouquet to be preserved right away so that I can look at the gorgeous flowers from our wedding day any time I want! I can't say enough nice things about Moles and the work that they do. I would highly recommend anyone who needs flowers for any event to use Moles!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/11/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I started this process very early and Cindy worked with me from start to finish. I had a lot of changes in my wedding party and that didn't mess her up at all. I also wanted to change the color of my flowers about a month before the wedding and I am so glad that she agreed because they came out beautiful! I would recommend them to anyone and I hope I get to use them again soon!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I would highly recommend using Moles for a wedding! Working with Cindy was a dream. She was so sweet and accommodating. The flowers for my bridesmaids, myself (the bride) and the groomsmen were everything I had envisioned and then some! My bouquet was so beautiful that I chose to get it professionally preserved after my wedding!

Profile Picture User6354268, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Consultations

I can not say enough good things about moles flowers. Our flowers were absolutely stunning. Everyone was talking about them. We found this florist through our venue Bc our centerpieces were included in our package. However I have to say they did not look like included centerpieces. They were amazingggg and went perfectly with our Christmas themed wedding. Cindy at moles was the most amazing vendor to work with. We decided to use them for our bouquets and boutineeres also. Everything was perfect but my bridal bouquet was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. My husband is still talking about how amazing they were. She helped me with decision making when I was stuck and she understood I wanted it to be beautiful but I was very budget conscious. She took my vision for my flowers and exceeded it. She was so down to earth to work with. And the delivery of the flowers the day of was so stress free which is something the day of you really need. One less thing to worry about. They are so organized and put everyone's name in each flower so we knew what went with who. I have even gone back to then to get some birthdays gifts since our wedding. Thank you moles!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/12/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My wedding was 2 weeks ago and I have already had 3 people call me and ask me where my flowers were from, simply from photos. Cindy and her team at Moles are absolutely incredible. They are extremely professional, knowledgeable and talented. Our flowers were INCREDIBLE, one person told me that my flowers 'looked like they were out of a fairytale'. Incredibly affordable and could not have asked for more. I recommend them to every bride, 5 stars all the way. Thank you guys!

Profile Picture Abby, 10/11/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cindy at Moles Flowers had such an incredible vision. I did not know the first thing about what I needed to make my wedding beautiful with flowers. She sat down with me and explained what I needed and which flowers and colors would work with my wedding color scheme. She sent me a first quote - it wasn't in my price range and I told her that, and she worked with me. Cindy wants to work with your budget and she is not trying to upsell anything. On my wedding day, Cindy showed up on time and she set up all of the flowers so beautifully.

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/1/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers for our wedding were gorgeous. They were even better than what I had envisioned! Cindy was such a pleasure to work with. She is very detail oriented, organized, and helpful. She helps to work within your budget and gives you multiple flower options that work with your vision and budget. She makes sure all the flowers are labeled the day of the wedding so there is no confusion. We could not have had a better experience!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/6/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our flowers were amazing. Everything was so beautiful. They took care of everything for you....

Profile Picture Denise, 12/6/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our flowers were beautiful! The delivery was early, and attention to detail amazing. I supplied just a few pictures of some ideas I wanted and the sample bouquet I was shown was spot on. When I received the actual bouquets and boutonnieres I was floored. They were more then I envisioned. they were perfect. Great place, Great flowers. they lasted well over a week. My bridal bouquet was fully wrapped so there were no water stains on my dress. They were great!

Profile Picture Christine, 10/4/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cindy at Moles was a pleasure to work with. I had a great feeling about her when we first met and she talked through all my ideas and pinterest pictures and everything else. She was able to take what I envisioned and come up with beautiful bouquets and decorations. She also always gave me a range of options so that I could get something beautiful and in my budget. Everything turned out wonderful.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/28/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cindy was amazing from start to finish. I had zero clue what I wanted and I left other florists feeling confused about what I was getting and rather unexcited about what we had discussed. Moles was a completely different experience all around Cindy listened to my vision and suggested all types of flowers and different arrangements. On the wedding day everything was delivered in a timely manner and even labeled so that nothing got mixed up or lost. All of the flowers were BEAUTIFUL. I would recommend Moles to anyone!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/28/14, 6 Reviews