Mole Street Artists Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • Greg
    Greg F. Married on 05/07/2019

I love this band!

This is an amazing group! We saw them at a large party for a good friend and was blown away by their talent and musical range.....specially went the played some of the old blues standards. I highly recommend them to all.
    Pamela Married on 08/17/2018
    We hired the The Sermon! To play for our outside cocktail hour. We had heard them play at TIME in Philadelphia and reached out to their manager, Mole Street. It was such a pleasure to have them there and we received many compliments on the awesome cocktail music. We had transportation issues that pushed our cocktail hour start time back an hour, and they offered to stay an extra half hour until they had to leave for their next gig. I would highly recommend using them for any event!
    Katie Married on 10/28/2017
    I've used these guys before at work events and LOVED them so much that I booked them for my wedding this fall! They are so much fun and super easy to work with. Cannot beat the value - book them you won't be disappointed!!
    Tony Married on 10/21/2017
    Great customer service. Great talent and a great value! Would highly recommend Mole Street.
    Michelle Married on 10/07/2017
    Everyone we worked with at Mole Street was so helpful and made the process really easy. My husband and I have been seeing the Sermon! play for years. It was so special to have them at our wedding while we danced the night away. We'd definitely use this vendor again.
    Marci Married on 09/28/2017
    I wouldn't hesitate to enlist Mole Street's help securing entertainment for any of our upcoming events. Their portfolio of DJs and groups is very diverse and we've booked at least five of their artists for various events. Everyone on the team is creative and professional and just plain old fun to work with.
    Justine Married on 09/23/2017
    They accommodated my needs. They came to do a run through to check the set up and the electricity and power. They were very flexible and professional. It was a great experience working with them! I highly recommend them to anyone who needs to bring entertainment to their event!
    Nina Married on 08/26/2017
    Was very professional. Arrived on time and provided a very nice array of music!
    Karin L. Married on 07/02/2017

Blues Jr. is a great wedding band!

We hired Blues jr. for our event. They were very professional arriving early and setting up. The evening started with soft Jazz music while the guests arrived. Then as the event got going the band engaged with the guests playing some favorites. By the height of the event everyone was having a great time dancing to the music. Their sound is contemporary and progressive while also playing favorites for the older generation.
    Erica Married on 06/28/2017
    Mole Street Artists did a great job at our WeWork Rooftop Launch Party. They were extremely easy to work with and the music was fantastic. Excited to use them in the future!
    Charles Married on 06/24/2017
    We hired the York Street Hustle for our wedding and could not have been happier. Their repertoire is on point, their showmanship is unbeatable, and the quality of the music speaks for itself. Our guests couldn't get enough of them! The band was super accommodating with our requests and tailored their show to keep the energy level high and everyone on the dance floor the whole night. 10/10!
    Karen Married on 04/08/2017
    We really enjoyed working with Brendan for our event. He was responsive to us throughout the process and had great ideas about how to utilize our venue in the best way possible. We look forward to working with him again at our next event!
    Harry Married on 03/07/2017
    I have had the pleasure of working with Mole Street Artists, specifically Brian Williams and the take back. This band was nothing less than extraordinary. They perfectly captured the celebratory mood of the event and after our fundraiser we received raves for bringing this band on board.
    -Harry Giordano, Director of Development, Variety -the Children's Charity
    Alexander Married on 02/25/2017
    We used them for the Water Color Remix Party for the Young Friends of the Philadelphia Museum of Art. As Always they did an amazing job. DJ Royal was on point the entire night which really helped to set the mood. They are an amazing company and we look forward to using them for our next event.
    Kristen Married on 01/10/2017
    I have worked with Mole Street for multiple occasions and every time has been a home run! They are professional and always WOW the crowd. Working with them is a no brainer!
    Catherine Married on 10/22/2016
    Mole Street Artists were a great partner in hosting a store opening event. Very easy to work with and accommodating. Would definitely recommend!
    Rebecca Married on 09/03/2016
    Loved working with Mole Street- the band was amazing.
    Alissa Married on 08/27/2016
    We really enjoyed having The Sermon play at our wedding reception. Everyone loved the energy and sound. We couldn't have chosen a more perfect match for our special day. Thank you!
    Jessica Married on 07/07/2016
    I used Mole Street to book DJ Royale for a 300-person reception at Reading Terminal Market. From start to finish, Mole Street were total pros. Negotiating the contract was a breeze, set-up was a cinch (especially because Mole Street has great relationships with every other vendor in Philly), and DJ Royale was the perfect DJ for the event. The DJ and Mole Street made sure to play a mix of classic hits and new songs that got the crowd dancing, all while keeping the playlist appropriate for our white-collar crowd. Highly recommend them!
    K Married on 10/16/2015
    Keep the guests dancing with the band "Brian Williams and the Get Back"!
    Stephen Married on 10/03/2015
    Brian LaPann and his Blues Junior Band played at my daughter’s wedding in our backyard in October 2015. To say that they were fantastic would be an understatement. As a lifelong music aficionado, I really appreciated the quality of the musicians playing and the terrific vocals. The sound system as well was spot on – clear, clean sound – not too loud -- Perfect. Brian’s set lists reflected the input of the bride and groom and their performance was superb. Virtually every guest raved about the music, which really set the tone for a fabulous evening. I would highly recommend Blues Junior. They totally rocked the house!
    Christina Married on 02/07/2015
    York Street Hustle is amazing! I've hired this band twice, once for my wedding and again for my 40th birthday celebration event. These young artists have the energy to engage your guests, the professionalism that you can rely upon, and the chops that will have your guests saying "they sound just like the record!". At both my events they even let me sing on stage with them, they made me feel welcomed and confident...I had the time of my life. I love Motown and these guys nail it every time. The singers are amazing, the horns are that extra special something, and the band is tight as can be. Everyone at your event, no matter what age, will love the music! All of this and they are affordable too. Seriously, York Street Hustle can't be beat...they are THE BEAT!
  • Mary
    Mary Married on 10/26/2013
    What an outstanding group to work with, so high energy and flexible! They were happy to work with us to incorporate the song choices on our wish list and are always so responsive. I would highly recommend them!
  • sarah
    Sarah Married on 08/01/2013
    Mole Street Artists never lets us down! We work with the gentlemen at Mole Street every year for some of our largest events in Philadelphia, and their professionalism, timeliness, and the talent of their bands is just incredible. We highly recommend Mole Street -- Brendan, Brian, and the rest of the team are top notch to work with! xoxo, All About Events
  • User3027901 2+ years ago
    I work with the Mole Street team a half dozen times a year or more. They are easy to work with, very responsive, and extremely professional. I always recommend them to any of my clients looking for entertainment. Furthermore, I have seen at least two dozen different bands or DJs from Mole Street over the last 3.5 years. Never once has the entertainment disappointed.