Mojo Photo Booth Orlando Reviews

45 | Oviedo, FL

45 Reviews for Mojo Photo Booth Orlando

Cyndi Rivera · Married on 03/16/2019

Graduation Party

Rebecca was wonderful. I had a glow in the dark graduation party and she made it fun with the props. The count down was fun bc it made us do funny faces. She was also patient with my guest and catered to our needs. We will definitely treasure them, and they made perfect memories for all our guest!! I will definitely use her again!!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Mojo Photo Booth Orlando's reply:

Thanks for the kind words. It was a pleasure to be part of the graduation party. Everyone had a blast. Congrats Raymond!

Mindy Starling · Married on 12/14/2018

Fun Experience That Put Party Over the Top

We used Mojo Photo Booth Orlando for an employee Christmas party. Rebecca was so easy to work with in making arrangements and everything went exactly as planned. Our rental period was short: only 2 hrs. The booth itself is fairly compact and doesn't take up much space, yet a small crowd of people can easily fit in. Plus, the employees LOVED it. They're still talking about what a great extra it was for the party. We've got lots of pictures - print outs received after each shoot + a link to digital versions - by which to remember the event for years to come. So glad we used Mojo!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Ebone · Married on 04/28/2017

Mojo Photo Booth Orlando was awesome to work with! My guests loved the photo booth and the unlimited pictures. They were professional and brought lots of props for the guests to pose with. It was a huge hit and I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Mojo Photo Booth Orlando's reply:

Thanks for the great review. Your wedding was a blast and you were absolutely gorgeous.
  • Claire

Claire · Married on 10/22/2016

Such a great job! What a fantastic decision I made choosing Mojo

Sent on 11/09/2016

Megan · Married on 03/24/2016

I would recommend MOJO to anyone! They truly took the time to discuss pricing and availability to fit our exact needs! They arrived on time and delivered excellent service! The quality of our photos were great and we received an email with a link to everything right after the wedding! The attendant was fabulous and made it fun for everyone! I hope to use them for more events in the future! If you are debating doing a photo booth.. You really should choose MOJO for an affordable yet quality service!

Sent on 03/29/2016

Mojo Photo Booth Orlando's reply:

Thanks Megan! So glad we could be a part of your wedding reception.

Silvia · Married on 03/05/2016

MOJO Booth were awesome! We enjoyed the photobooth and so did our guests! They couldn't stop taking pictures!

We were very please with their services! If your a bride who loves pictures, photo albums, and all-- definitely get the scrapbook/guest book for your guests to sign! We love ours so much!

I highly recommend Mojo Booth! :)

Sent on 04/29/2016

Mojo Photo Booth Orlando's reply:

So glad you and your guests enjoyed the photo booth. Your scrapbook turned out amazing! Congrats on your beautiful wedding.

Stephanie · Married on 01/16/2015

What a wonderful thing for a wedding. Our guests raved about the photo booth and we have a beautiful photo book to commemorate the occasion.

Sent on 01/19/2015

Amanda · Married on 12/13/2014

I loved working with Mojo Photo booth! They were very responsive to my emails and willing to explain all of the little details with me. I loved the photos that were produced during the reception and our guests loved being able to have a copy to take home.

Sent on 07/01/2015

Vanessa · Married on 06/22/2013

My husband and I held our wedding reception at Rosen Shingle Creek on June 22,2013. I was lucky enough to win a Mojo Photo booth at a bridal show. Mojo was always there to answer questions and made our photo “thank you post card” customized to us. They were set up and delivered on time and were very professional yet young and fun. Our guests had so much time taking pictures with props. You are also given a code to enter online and you can see everyone photos! I would recommend Mojo hands down! It made our wedding that much better!

Thank you!
    Vanessa and Patrick

Sent on 07/15/2013

Mojo Photo Booth Orlando's reply:

So glad we were able to be a part of your wedding. Thanks for taking the time to write this detailed review. Wishing you and your husband all the best.
    Rebecca ~ Mojo Booth Orlando

Dana · Married on 12/31/2012

Mojo booth was great to work with and was a great price. I knew I wanted a photobooth for our New Years Eve wedding and I am so glad we went with Mojo booth. They have a great set-up and the booth is large enough to hold more than just 2 people. The attendant was friendly, the booth was busy throughout the reception and the guests really enjoyed it. The photobooth attendant made sure that we (bride and groom) came over and used the booth, which was nice because we might have missed out. We just had a chance to read through the photobooth scrapbook and all of the pictures were hilarious.

Sent on 01/16/2013

Ashley · Married on 11/03/2012

Thank you MOJO for providing such great fun at our wedding! Your staff is awesome and the pictures are all so cute! The booth gave us a chance to just be silly! We have a hilarious photo album that we will enjoy for a long long time.

Sent on 11/11/2012

Glorimar · Married on 10/05/2012

We loved mojo!!! Everything was perfect. Rebecca was professional and handled everything perfectly. The attendants were so nice and helpful also. The only bad part is that we were so busy running around that we didn't get to use the booth as much as we wanted but, because of that I can't wait to book them again. I truly recommend mojo photobooth.

Sent on 10/16/2012

Ruthe · Married on 08/12/2012

I'm so glad I decided to have the photobooth at my wedding reception.It was so much fun to have Mojo photobooth there. Everyone there enjoyed the photobooth. The staff there was friendly and fun. I feel like I received a great deal overall. I would definitely recommend Mojo photo booth to anyone who wants to add some more fun to their event.

Sent on 10/29/2012

Shannon · Married on 07/14/2012

Mojo Photo Booth was amazing! They were very easy to work with. My guests are still talking about their professionalism and great customer service. I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 11/15/2012

JACQUELINE · Married on 06/09/2012

Mojo Photo Booth and Rebecca were so professional and easy to work with. Our photo booth was a hit! The staff was so courteous and our memory book still makes us smile.

Sent on 11/04/2012

Leanne · Married on 06/02/2012

Our MOJO Photobooth was the hit of our wedding reception! All the guests had a blast and went home with several pictures! Mojo was professional and immediately responded to any of our questions or emails, and we felt that we definitely got our money's worth for their price. It was a pleasure having them at our wedding! I have already recommended their company to other friends having weddings in the future!!

Sent on 11/07/2012
  • Kellan

Kellan · Married on 03/31/2012

Mojo Photobooth was set up on time and very professional! We even received a thank you from them after. They post all photobooth pictures online and they are free to download. It was a big hit at the wedding! Everyone loves photobooths! I recommend using them!

Sent on 04/24/2012

Craig · event on: 12/14/2016

Great service. The photos were excellent. They customized the photo layout with our logo and event name.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Maria · event on: 06/22/2017

The staff was very professional. The booth is big enough to fit 3-4 people, props were available at all time, and the quality of the pictures was excellent. We got all the pictures from the event, and we are planning to use them in social media and newsletter.
    Thank you!

Sent on 06/28/2017
  • W

Willie · event on: 10/28/2017

Great customer service and very attentive to our guest who had a great time

Sent on 10/30/2017

Kim · event on: 11/11/2017

Very friendly and willing to work with us last minute!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Erica · event on: 02/08/2018

What an amazing company! They provide such a fun element for our Business After Hours event. Everyone had a blast. They were so flexible with the layout of the photos and design which was much appreciated! Look forward to working with them again!

Sent on 02/09/2018

Denise · event on: 02/10/2018

Best idea ever for my twins 16th bday! Mojo Photo Booth was very reliable, professional and affordable and perfect for this special day!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Mojo Photo Booth Orlando's reply:

It was a pleasure being part of your daughters' 16th birthday party. Thanks for the review :)

Marty · event on: 03/02/2018

Mojo photo booth was wonderful! They were easy to make arrangements with and needed no day of support. They came in a were completely self sufficient. All of our guest loved the photo booth and the line moved very quickly whenever there was one.

Sent on 03/05/2018

Beth · event on: 08/25/2012

Everyone loved the Photo booth, kids and adults. We thought it was great being able to see all the pictures after our event. It was well worth the cost for the fun value. Thanks Mojo

Sent on 10/26/2012