Moissanite Co. Reviews

569 | Las Vegas, NV

569 Reviews for Moissanite Co.

Ra Ol · Getting married on 11/19/2021

Quick and easy

They have such a wide variety of styles and the best prices. My ring was delivered faster than expected.

Sent on 06/20/2019

James · Getting married on 10/02/2021

We had an issue that one of the prongs broke on the ring, Moissanite Co. was super responsive and fixed the ring extremely quickly!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Marek · Getting married on 07/01/2021

I bought this as an engagement ring for my new Fiance! She absolutely loves it! I am very happy with the service provided by the company and will definitely buy again in the future!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Helen · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Simply Stunning

Love my ring! It is so gorgeous, my husband surprised me with a new ring to replace my original engagement ring and i was shcoked! It is stunning. I get so many compliments on it!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Michael Gruca · Getting married on 04/06/2021

Exceeded expectations

Every part of ordering this product was an excellent experience. The order shipped only 8 or 9 days after I finalized the payment. The product met or exceeded all of my expectations. I truly know that I paid only 20-30% of what another customer would pay when purchasing a traditional diamond of the same size and quality. I will be counseling all unmarried friends moving forward to consider ordering from MoissaniteCo and to remove any stigma that they may have about going with a moissanite product.

Sent on 04/24/2019

Melissa · Getting married on 03/01/2021

my boyfriend decided it was time to order my engagement ring. I am the type of gal that does endless research. I was extremely hesitant to order online, I had seen a moissanite in person only once, but I watched countless hours of video and read hundreds of reviews before taking the leap with moissanite co.and I am thrilled beyond measure with my ring. I wanted a solitare with a thin setting and a small touch of flair, but with no side stones. I'd like to stack thin bands on either side of the solitare, so I chose the 2.2ct. Forever One cushion cut with a woven white gold band. The ring is delicate, yet very sturdy. The stone is a show stopper! It sparkles with more vibrant color than I expected and I couldn't be happier. After reading reviews, like I said I have only seen one moissanite in person before, but others said spend the extra cash and go with a forever one stone, you won't be disappointed. And I agree 100%. If you are going with a solitare, treat yourself and get the best! Chris in customer service answered several emails I had sent him regarding different rings and custom designs. He was very prompt, and extremely helpful. This ring setting that I had chosen takes a little longer to set, but it was worth the wait. Now that I've seen the ring and approved of the sizing(I wanted to make sure it fit properly) my boyfriend has the ring in his possession until he's ready to propose, and I'm so excited to wear my ring very day for the rest of my life!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Emma Ly · Getting married on 12/20/2020

Absolutely Amazing

Chris was so kind and accommodating. Best customer service I've ever experienced. I had messaged about 100 times and they were still so patient with me. The ring was beautifully packaged and is perfect. It's the most stunning thing I've ever seen and I'll treasure it forever. The moissanite is so high quality, you really will not find one better. I am so happy with my experience and I recommend anyone looking for a moissanite to look no further as this is the best company out there. Thank you so much for my dream ring!

Sent on 02/12/2019
  • W

William Hall · Getting married on 12/13/2020

Beautiful Stone

This ring is simply amazing. My fiancé is the talk of her group of friends. It’s defini sparkles, even in low light.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Tyler Jones · Getting married on 10/31/2020

She said yes

She loved the ring as soon as she seen it. She looks at it everyday and still in shock how beautiful it is. You guys knocked it out of the park for sure.

Sent on 01/24/2020

Susanna · Getting married on 10/30/2020

Ok so i read some bad reviews and let me say, what a bunch of BS. The ring we got makes Zales, Jared, etc. diamond engagement rings look like bubble gum machine rings. The radiant 2.5 Ct Moissanite we got was AMAZING. Diamonds are WAY over priced and some donkey years ago come up with the "Diamonds are a girls best friend" BS!! No they are a bank acct. killer and are mined from places where life is difficult and people are abused to obtain. So if you want a beautiful gem with a great price that your lady will love, then buy from MoissanitCo and you will both be very happy :)

Sent on 01/28/2018
  • Jose

Jose Toscano · Getting married on 10/16/2020

Amazing ring

My fiancé is in love with her ring, the quality of work they do is amazing. Couldn’t have chosen a better jeweler then moissanite co. Thank you guys!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Ac Col · Getting married on 10/11/2020

Absolutely stunning

It was fast, easy, professional and best of all, my purchase is beautiful! I am a long time jewelry lover, these earrings exceeded my expectations! I'm looking forward to my next purchase.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Karen Neff · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Best Company on the Market

MoissaniteCo.com went above and beyond to assist in my son receiving the engagement ring in time for Christmas. This is truly the best customer service department I have every worked with and the ring is beautiful - even prettier than we imagined. I recommend this company 1000% and give it 1000 stars. I thank them with all my heart for making this an amazing experience. If you don't buy from MoissaniteCo.com, you may be disappointed, but I promise, if you purchase through them, you will be 100% satisfied. Amazing company.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Brandon Boger · Getting married on 10/10/2020

She loves her ring!

Extremely happy with my purchase! Her engagement ring turned out amazing, and she loves it! Quality was amazing and they shipped it in about a week.

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Logan

Logan Francisco · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Extremely High Value - Diamonds are glorified ripoffs

Absolutely would recommend to a friend (and have). Got a ring through this company for my fiance and she absolutely loves it!!! When I first told her about moissanite, she was hesitant. But after obtaining the ring, she has said that it sparkles more than a diamond would have and that she likes the bit of rainbow fire-esque color scheme it gets in the sun. I suppose that might be hit or miss, but it really worked out for us

Sent on 07/24/2019

Jenni · Getting married on 10/05/2020

Chris is simply wonderful. He answered all of my questions day and night via email without any hesitation or delays. The customer service I have received was top notch and I could not be any more pleased. I will definitely be doing business with them again when it is time to purchase my wedding band.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Richard · Getting married on 10/01/2020

I cannot thank Chris from customer service enough! My fiance and I had planned out what her ideal ring would be over several months before the order was even started. When we came to Moissanite Co., Chris was very helpful and took time to go over the various ring options and made images of what the potential ring would look like. When I secretly returned to communicate with Chris, he was extremely helpful with deciding on the finishing touches to the completed order. When I finally surprised my fiance with the ring, she couldn't stop admiring the beauty of it- she still does, and she's had it for three months now. We were ecstatic with the results and plan on consulting with moissanite co. again when the time comes to plan our wedding rings. Thanks Chris and Moissanite Co.!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Lizrn:) · Getting married on 09/27/2020

Hands down best experience

So I’ve only been dreaming about my engagement ring for 26 years now, I learned all I could about diamonds and after studying up it simply appeared that diamonds were a poor decision. I did not want to shell out tens of thousands of dollars for something with a man-made inflated market, poor ethical history, and so on. It seemed logical to go with Moissanite because of the cost vs quality compared to “real diamonds”. I mean they are so similar, why pay more? Didn’t make sense. I was skeptical about buying online but everything was perfect. The customer service was perfect. The delivery was perfect. The production time was perfect. Just everything. Now I have a Colorless, 1.25 carat Milgrain banded Moissanite which I got at the fraction of the cost of an actual diamond. I don’t feel guilty about the cost and it’s more beautiful than I could have imagined. I am so pleased with this company and their products. I LOVE MY RING and get so man my compliments!!!!

Sent on 03/14/2019
  • Alex

Alex Witzel · Getting married on 09/20/2020

Gorgeous Ring and Amazing Service

MoissaniteCo made buying an engagement ring incredibly easy. Shipping was really fast and the ring itself is perfect.

Sent on 04/18/2019

David Fleck · Getting married on 09/20/2020

highly recommend

Excellent support and customer service

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Jaclyn

Dorothea Pon · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Amazing Experience

Our experience was fantastic! We were able to customize exactly what we wanted down to the small details. The ring came out better than expected and has continued to stay brilliant and beautiful as the first day we got it!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Brendan Ryan · Getting married on 09/06/2020

10 Out of 10 on Every Level

The customer service at MossaniteCo was the best customer service I have ever seen. They made a very nerve wracking and stressful process feel like a walk in the park. My fiance was blown out fo the water by the ring. So much so that she had me ask MossaniteCo to mock up a completely one of a kind wedding band. Without any hesitation or push back we had an image of a possible band within 48 hours. I have recommend them to everyone I know looking for jewelry.

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Silvester · Getting married on 09/05/2020

An absolute dream come true!

I did extensive research on Moissanite engagement rings but could not seem to find one that was exactly what I was looking for. I came across Moissanite Co. and read their glowing reviews, and reached out for more information on a custom ring. Their customer service is exceptional and my custom ring is even more perfect than I ever could have imagined. I have already gone back and ordered my wedding band as well and will definitely be ordering more jewelry from Moissanite Co. in the future. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Aubree

Aubree · Getting married on 09/01/2020

The company made me a custom ring using gemstones in a three stone setting. They spent the time to make sure that the stones matched well and the colors were great. I had to wait a bit longer due to some problems finding matching stones. but the wait was worth it and they compensated me by sending the ring overnight. Overall the service was excellent. If I had questions they had answers, and the sales person wasn't pushy at all. She listened to what I wanted and helped me get there. Thanks, alot

Sent on 02/03/2018
  • Tyler

Tyler Hill · Getting married on 09/01/2020

Excellent customer service

Everything about my experience getting a ring here was fantastic. I needed the ring on short notice for an anniversary proposal, and emailed them before 8am asking about this - within 10 minutes, Lauren sent me a reply promising they would get me the ring on time. When I later sent another email asking about how the timeline was coming along I sent an email after 11pm - once again a response from Lauren within 10 minutes. Thats some seriously dedicated customer service and I was very impressed. They insisted on overnighting the ring even though needing the rush delivery was because of my last minute request to ensure the ring would arrive on time, and even though I had opted for 2 day shipping! I got the ring with time to spare. It really felt like me having a positive experience was very important to them. The ring itself looks great in the pictures, but even better in person! My girlfriend had mentioned she wanted a ring ethically sourced - and now that Ive seen the ring moissanite seems like a no brainer - in my opinion even more beautiful than diamond at a really fair price. From an amazing ring at a great price to perfect customer service, I could not be happier with my purchase!! Yes, I am feeling positive bias because the girl of my dreams just accepted my proposal and is super happy with the ring!

Sent on 09/07/2019