Mohnte Elizondo Photography Reviews

11 | Austin, TX

11 Reviews for Mohnte Elizondo Photography

• Meghan

Meghan Frankson · Married on 10/17/2020

Hire Mohnte Elizondo Photography!!! You won’t regret it!

My husband and I just got our wedding photos back and we are BLOWN AWAY! Mohnte did an amazing job - seriously I cried when we got them. Picking vendors for your wedding can be so daunting and overwhelming, but hiring Mohnte was a breeze. Mohnte was easy to work with and so flexible when we had to literally change all our plans due to COVID. He made my husband and I feel relaxed in front of the camera and captured so many moments throughout the day that I didn’t even know about. I seriously cannot recommend him enough.

Sent on 10/01/2020
  • Megan

Megan Buechner · Married on 05/30/2020

Absolutely amazing experience! Highly recommend!

Mohnte’s quaintly of work was incredible and he and Maddie made us feel comfortable throughout the entire day. Because of construction and Covid, we switched churches, then later switched from a venue to our back yard and Mohnte and Maddie rolled with every punch and they could not have been any sweeter. The photos were absolutely amazing. Even took a few shots of our heifers that we really enjoyed as they’re pretty special to us. My husband and I will cherish these photos forever!

Sent on 09/27/2020
  • Karmy

Karmy Barrera · Married on 01/17/2020

Siempre Martinez Wedding

Our experience with Mohnte was amazing! We hired Mohnte for a family shoot with our fur babies, and our wedding! He was super fun, patient and professional (and so great with our dogs)! He was very flexible and helpful! The quality of the pictures were perfect, we received everything on time! He was able to capture the intimate theme from our wedding. Putting together a wedding photo book for our moms made us relive our wedding, thank you for that! Thank you Mohnte, will forever treasure our beautiful photos!

Sent on 06/28/2020

Kimia Ariannejad · Married on 07/13/2019

High quality photos, very professional service!

I worked with Mohnte for my bridal and wedding portraits and he was amazing to work with! He was so flexible with my crazy wedding schedule and was very attentive to all the little details that went into the wedding. The pictures are absolutely gorgeous, and they capture the look and feel of my wedding perfectly!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Allie

Allie Wiltshire · Married on 06/21/2019

Bryce & Allie Sutter

Mohnte was the BEST photographer. He actually photographed every moment from proposal to our wedding. He is super proactive, trustworthy, and creative. Honestly, I wouldn’t choose anyone else to photograph your day!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Mohnte Elizondo Photography's reply:

Thank you Allie! Honestly had Soulja great time with you and Bryce!! Y’all had some of the best flower arrangements and the cake was amazing!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Youngblood · Married on 05/07/2019

If you're searching for a photographer, hire Mohnte Elizondo Photography now!

Mohnte was amazing. Our photos were perfect. From our consultation to our wedding day Mohnte was a dream to work with. A few timing things on our wedding day didn't go as planned and Mohnte was helpful/flexible and captured the day beautifully. We received our photos in a very timely manner and will treasure them for a lifetime.

Sent on 05/18/2019

Mohnte Elizondo Photography's reply:

So kind! Thank y’all for having me! It was great getting to be a part of y’all’s intimate wedding and thought it matched the two of y’all so well. I wish y’all the best and can’t wait to see where life takes the two of you!
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 04/06/2019

Mohnte was amazing!

Mohnte took our engagement pictures, my bridal portraits, and our wedding pictures and did an amazing job! I would recommend Mohnte for any and all pictures you need. He was very professional and punctual. Mohnte got hundreds of great pictures and was a “fly on the wall” during the wedding. We received so many complements on the quality of pictures and the shots he got. He even showed up early at the reception hall as we were setting up so that he could get pictures of the decorations before everyone got there. He was extremely easy to work with and very responsive. He immediately made us feel comfortable and made the whole process smooth.

Sent on 04/27/2019
  • Alyxandria

Alyxandria · Married on 04/05/2019

Definitely recommend!!

We absolutely loved our pictures!! They came out perfect, thanks to Mohnte and his team!! You guys were awesome to work with!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Mohnte Elizondo Photography's reply:

I can’t tell you how much of a great time my team and had shooting your wedding! Y’all had such a great energy and it definitely reflected in the room. I wish y’all happy years ahead and can’t wait to see where life takes y’all!

Becca Varner · Married on 12/28/2018

Amazing photos & professionalism!

My husband and I got our photos back from our recent December wedding and we could not be more happy with the quality!! Mohnte was a great photographer who was dependable & professional. He captured our day perfectly & we highly recommend him!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Mohnte Elizondo Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a blast working together! I wish the best to you and Jake and what the future hold for the two of you.

Nicole · Married on 05/13/2018

Incredible experience with Mohnte!

My experience with Mohnte was literally amazing! He shot my engagements, bridals, and wedding day photos. He was sooooo great to work with. I would not have changed a thing. He went out of his way to accommodate me and make me happy! He's also super fun and makes shooting pics enjoyable. I highly recommend him!!!!!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Mohnte Elizondo Photography's reply:

Y’all were so awesome! I can say that y’all’s wedding got me hooked into being able to be a part of one of the biggest days of a couple’s life. Y’all two go so well together and bring an atmosphere to a room that people enjoy so much. Thank y’all!

Kg · Getting married on 09/02/2022

3.2
      1.0
      1.0

Sadly Disappointed - Not Worth It

We would not recommend Monte's services. Photos taken at the venue did not capture the grandiosity of the venue at all. Our pictures came back grainy, have major variation in color, off centered photos, tilted photos, verbal cues were absent for non-candid shots (meaning not everyone was smiling or eyes closed, etc.), and more. Photos are very point and shoot.

We were sadly disappointed in our photography experience with Mohnte. He is certainly kind, flexible, and responsive, but photos fell short of our expectations. These are expensive, sentimental days that I cannot repeat.

Originally our wedding was planned for the summer of 2020, but we rescheduled due to Covid. We paid Mohnte almost an additional $700 for our small, summer, "covid" wedding and bridal photos. After carefully reviewing the photos, we were very hesitant to use Mohnte for our new date in February.

We asked Mohnte for a discount for the photos, or refund of our deposit as a measure of good will, but he refused. He was slow to reply when I sent him my comments on the photos (per his request), and I had to follow up 5 days later to see if the email had been received.

We have paid him $1,600 for bad photos and he refuses a refund or discount. Please don't find yourself in the same boat.

Sent on 11/19/2020