Mohnte Elizondo Photography Reviews

Mohnte Elizondo Photography 5
Mohnte Elizondo Photography 6
Mohnte Elizondo Photography 7

Kimia Ariannejad · Married on 07/13/2019

High quality photos, very professional service!

I worked with Mohnte for my bridal and wedding portraits and he was amazing to work with! He was so flexible with my crazy wedding schedule and was very attentive to all the little details that went into the wedding. The pictures are absolutely gorgeous, and they capture the look and feel of my wedding perfectly!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Allie

Allie Wiltshire · Married on 06/21/2019

Bryce & Allie Sutter

Mohnte was the BEST photographer. He actually photographed every moment from proposal to our wedding. He is super proactive, trustworthy, and creative. Honestly, I wouldn’t choose anyone else to photograph your day!

Sent on 09/05/2019
    Mohnte Elizondo Photography 8
    Mohnte Elizondo Photography 9
    Mohnte Elizondo Photography 10
    Mohnte Elizondo Photography 11
    Mohnte Elizondo Photography 12
    Mohnte Elizondo Photography 13

Mohnte Elizondo Photography's reply:

Thank you Allie! Honestly had Soulja great time with you and Bryce!! Y’all had some of the best flower arrangements and the cake was amazing!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Youngblood · Married on 05/07/2019

If you're searching for a photographer, hire Mohnte Elizondo Photography now!

Mohnte was amazing. Our photos were perfect. From our consultation to our wedding day Mohnte was a dream to work with. A few timing things on our wedding day didn't go as planned and Mohnte was helpful/flexible and captured the day beautifully. We received our photos in a very timely manner and will treasure them for a lifetime.

Sent on 05/18/2019

Mohnte Elizondo Photography's reply:

So kind! Thank y’all for having me! It was great getting to be a part of y’all’s intimate wedding and thought it matched the two of y’all so well. I wish y’all the best and can’t wait to see where life takes the two of you!
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 04/06/2019

Mohnte was amazing!

Mohnte took our engagement pictures, my bridal portraits, and our wedding pictures and did an amazing job! I would recommend Mohnte for any and all pictures you need. He was very professional and punctual. Mohnte got hundreds of great pictures and was a “fly on the wall” during the wedding. We received so many complements on the quality of pictures and the shots he got. He even showed up early at the reception hall as we were setting up so that he could get pictures of the decorations before everyone got there. He was extremely easy to work with and very responsive. He immediately made us feel comfortable and made the whole process smooth.

Sent on 04/27/2019
  • Alyxandria

Alyxandria · Married on 04/05/2019

Definitely recommend!!

We absolutely loved our pictures!! They came out perfect, thanks to Mohnte and his team!! You guys were awesome to work with!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Mohnte Elizondo Photography's reply:

I can’t tell you how much of a great time my team and had shooting your wedding! Y’all had such a great energy and it definitely reflected in the room. I wish y’all happy years ahead and can’t wait to see where life takes y’all!

Becca Varner · Married on 12/28/2018

Amazing photos & professionalism!

My husband and I got our photos back from our recent December wedding and we could not be more happy with the quality!! Mohnte was a great photographer who was dependable & professional. He captured our day perfectly & we highly recommend him!

Sent on 02/18/2019
    Mohnte Elizondo Photography 14
    Mohnte Elizondo Photography 15
    Mohnte Elizondo Photography 16

Mohnte Elizondo Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a blast working together! I wish the best to you and Jake and what the future hold for the two of you.

Nicole · Married on 05/13/2018

Incredible experience with Mohnte!

My experience with Mohnte was literally amazing! He shot my engagements, bridals, and wedding day photos. He was sooooo great to work with. I would not have changed a thing. He went out of his way to accommodate me and make me happy! He's also super fun and makes shooting pics enjoyable. I highly recommend him!!!!!

Sent on 02/19/2019
    Mohnte Elizondo Photography 21
    Mohnte Elizondo Photography 22
    Mohnte Elizondo Photography 23

Mohnte Elizondo Photography's reply:

Y’all were so awesome! I can say that y’all’s wedding got me hooked into being able to be a part of one of the biggest days of a couple’s life. Y’all two go so well together and bring an atmosphere to a room that people enjoy so much. Thank y’all!