Mogue Films Reviews

10 Reviews for Mogue Films

1 User photo

Lauren B. · Married on 05/03/2021

An Incredibly Talented Videographer

Words simply can't express how amazing Morgan's work is! She did all the videography for our wedding, and COMPLETELY blew the roof off of my expectations. She is a true artist with a true gift. She masterfully captured the essence of my husband and I in our highlight video - I was in a puddle of tears after watching it. She has great skill in coordinating all those parts and pieces too. Our wedding took place on a windy and sort of smoky day (wildfires near by), and the audio and video quality was still practically spotless. I cannot recommend her highly enough, and would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 05/03/2021

Robert G. · Married on 10/05/2019

Perfect video and professional experience! Highly recommended!

I really can't recommend Morgan enough if you are looking for a videographer to put together a video of lasting significance for you and your spouse! Wedding planning is inherently stressful but Morgan made this part of that process easy and seamless. The venue my wife and I were married at presented some unique challenges which could have easily become a detriment to filming and recording our big day. Morgan overcame those obstacles with professionalism, skill, and expertise. She not only delivered an incredibly well-filmed and well-edited final product but also captured and displayed the significance of the commitment that my wife and I made that day. My wife and I are thrilled we made the decision to hire her and will be forever moved to tears by our wedding video!

Sent on 05/19/2020

Sarah F. · Married on 07/05/2019

Look no further - go with Mogue Films!

Working with Morgan from Mogue Films was a breeze and man, did she deliver.

If you’ve been going back-and-forth on whether on not to have a video, you totally should. I’ve watched mine at least once a month, every month since the wedding and am so, so, so grateful we have something to watch and revisit our special day.

That said, it’s not just the video itself - it’s every little (and big) detail Morgan captured and how she pieced together the speeches and vows over such precious footage from the day. She’s so professional and scouted out the ceremony and reception areas to ensure she had the best angels. The sound and video quality is so crisp and the timing and blending of each and every transition is perfect. Not to forget really great drone footage combined with her amazing aesthetic.

From the start, she’s a great communicator and talks you through the different packages she offers. Morgan is kind and is sure to know what details matter to you to be sure they’re covered in your video. She’s timely from her emails to sending you the video and clips when she say’s they’ll be delivered.

Morgan truly has a gift and we’re grateful we have a little piece of it we can watch forever.

Sent on 01/14/2020

Jamie G. · Married on 05/10/2019

Morgan is a video magician and a kind soul! We love what she captured for us and watch our video regularly!

When deciding what videographer to go with for our intimate wedding, and after seeing Morgan's previous work we knew we had to pick her! She captured our day so elegantly and worked with the limited time and space that we gave her! She showed up early, came fully prepared, worked well with our photographer all while making sure to capture those special moments that we'd want to remember forever! She is just as lovely and bright as the wedding films she makes and I would recommend her to any bride! from start to finish the process was seamless and stress free!

Sent on 05/19/2020

Julie C. · Married on 03/31/2019

The most beautiful treasure

I am so thankful to Morgan and her team for creating this treasure for us.

They say the first year of marriage is the hardest and on our toughest day, my husband and I watch our video and were quickly reminded of our love and deep commitment to each other, and to the life we are creating. I didn’t realize how much our wedding video would mean... but truly, deciding to have Mogue Films is the most perfect gift you can give each other. Do not get married and not have them capture it!

Sent on 07/05/2020
  • Nathan

Nathan M. · Married on 09/15/2018

Best Videographer Ever

Let me just say that we couldn’t believe how awesome our wedding video turned out when we saw it for the first time; it was absolutely AMAZING!

After researching several companies, my wife and I immediately agreed that Mogue Films’ work stood out, and honestly we couldn’t be more happy with our video. It was the best decision that we made.

Morgan was responsive, a great communicator, and clearly a pro. While we gave her complete artistic freedom to film however she wanted, she was still very diligent to make sure that our expectations were meet.

On the day of our wedding she was punctual and stayed late and worked great with our other vendors too. And she was unobtrusive (which is pretty incredible because when you watch the video she must have been all over the place, but she somehow blended in) ... incredible.

After the wedding she was good about keeping us posted and got us our content quickly.

The final product was absolutely amazing. We still cry every time we watch it. And all of our friends say “man, I wish our video was that good”.

Anyhow, look no further than Mogue Films. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Mike R. · Married on 09/24/2017

Highly recommend!

Morgan edited our wedding video and we could not be happier with the results. She has an incredible eye for great moments and truly understands pacing. We were overjoyed with the movie she delivered to us. EXTREMELY talented!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Tera K. · Married on 05/12/2017

Book Morgan!

Stop what you are doing and book Morgan right meow. She has a fantastic vision and creativity for this art form. We LOVE the wedding video she did for us and watch it each year on our anniversary. Make wedding planning easy on yourself, book her now!

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Bailey

Bailey · Married on 06/16/2016

The Most Amazing Videographer

Morgan is not only extremely professional but also incredibly friendly and personable - definitely qualities you'll want from the videographer you choose to have spend your wedding day with you! I have been married two years and still watch my wedding video every few weeks because I love it so much! It is cinematic, emotional and beautifully orchestrated. I cry every time I see it! Thank you Mogue!

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Hillery

Hillery P. · Married on 02/20/2016

Beautiful film and a great experience

Morgan of Mogue Films created the most beautiful video of our wedding day. She was super professional, made us feel comfortable, and did such a great job capturing the feeling of the day and all the little important moments. Our wedding film is a treasure to look back on and we're so, so glad we worked with Morgan.

Sent on 08/08/2019