Modern Makeup LLC Reviews

10 | Chicago, IL

10 Reviews for Modern Makeup LLC

Megan L. · Married on 07/03/2020

Great Work

They were very responsive, professional and organized. Would definitely recommend it. Their pricing is average and reasonable and so well worth it. I would recommend Faby for makeup because she was amazing and my look lasted all day!

Sent on 01/15/2021
  • Meg

Meg G. · Married on 01/18/2020

I felt so beautiful

Thank you! Even day after hair was on point!

Sent on 01/27/2020

Modern Makeup LLC's reply:

Thanks for the lovely review Meg! It was our pleasure to work with you and your bridal group! MM Xoxo

Lisa B. · Married on 03/02/2019

Hair and makeup

Great professional and polished look for son’s wedding! Thank you!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Modern Makeup LLC's reply:

Hi Lisa! Thank you so much for the SHOUT OUT! We really enjoyed spending time with you to make you look and feel beautiful for your son's wedding!

XOXO,
    MODERN MAKEUP LLC Team!

Veronica M. · Married on 01/05/2019

Excellent Service

I emailed this company in regards my wedding & they got back to me promptly. After I decided to move forward, I was sent the contract & the deposit’s invoice to lock the date, which right after I did they sent me a confirmation right away which always makes me feel a lot more comfortable. Hair & makeup arrived right on time and made all of us feel comfortable right away. Finally when we were all done I realized it only took them 3 hours to finish a total of 7 of us! We ended up with a little extra time to get our selfs together. What I liked best was that they collect payment, gratuities and travel fee the day before through quickbooks which means you don’t have to awkwardly pay the artists in cash plus trying to add a tip, break change etc. Got to say their prices are semi high but totally worth it for a company traveling all the way to Naperville from the city which other places etheir wouldn’t travel or would double up their prices. Totally recommend giving them a try!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Jess W. · Married on 01/05/2019

Shoutout to this team!

Amazing team to get you glamorous! I looked so beautiful and they were willing to come to my hotel just for a small group almost last minute! I looked stunning all day long! Even in the morning I was removing makeup. Thanks

Sent on 02/09/2019

Patricia D. · Married on 12/15/2018

Loved my hair & makeup!

Such an amazing team! I looked so beautiful and flawless!

Sent on 01/29/2019
  • Angeloca

Angeloca C. · Married on 11/16/2018

Happy Bride!

I hired this company for my wedding and it was the best choice I could of done. They were very promptly about responding all my questions. After I put my deposit down and they booked The wedding & I received a confirmation via email which it really allowed me to feel secure and not being worries about the artist not showing up. Since it happened to one of my friends by another artist on her wedding day. Sobrino & Nikki did our hair & makeup and we looked amazing! I would totally recommend everyone to give them a try! :)

Sent on 02/03/2019

Kimberly M. · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent Service

Would totally recommend Modern makeup. Our stylist and makeup artist showed up right on time, we’re promptly and make us look great! Both hair and makeup last!

Sent on 12/29/2018
  • Annie

Annie H. · Married on 09/22/2018

Great Team!

I called this company for a quote and they immediately got to back to me with the exact amount for hair & makeup for my self and 4 other bridesmaids. We did prepaid the full amount the night before the wedding but during the day of l, two additional girls decided to get their hair & makeup as well. The artist just called the company and were able to just add additional 2 with out having us run to hunt cash since everything was already paid for. We were able to pay with our card through their system which is convenient. Although two more were added we still were done by 12 and ready for photos and of course looking beautiful. I would highly recommend them. We just let them know a head count and what time we needed to be done by & they coordinated the arrival time and the artist plus they gave us a confirmation so I felt good about everything. PS their prices are reasonable for a on site services.

Sent on 01/01/2019

Sophie · Married on 06/23/2018

Sobrino did my wedding makeup for my self and my bridesmaids and we all looked amazing. Best thing that it lasted us all day until the night time all we needed was a pop of lip gloss

Sent on 08/09/2018