Mod Jamz Entertainment Reviews

4 Reviews for Mod Jamz Entertainment

• Kristine

Kristine · Married on 09/28/2019

So organized!

Every interaction that I had with them was so great! They were so organized and had lists and forms to make sure that everything went as smoothly as possible, and it did! They kept everything running on the timeline that we had discussed.
    The photobooth was a great addition that added another fun element to the reception. They had someone there the whole time making sure it was running smooth and taking care of all the props.

Sent on 10/05/2019

Mod Jamz Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the nice review. Your wedding was perfect and your guests and family were really fun. Our team enjoyed being a part of your special day.

Mod Jamz
  • Chanelle

Chanelle · Married on 06/01/2019

Great DJ and Photo Booth!

Our guests had a blast at our wedding and everyone loved the photo booth! Mod Jamz was so easy to work with and provided a detailed schedule and timeline to keep everything on track. I would highly recommend them for your wedding.

Sent on 06/08/2019

Mod Jamz Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your kind review! Your wedding was beautiful and we loved being a part of your special day. We wish you the best! ~ MJ

Mindy · Married on 08/18/2018

Wedding 9/1/19

Mod Jams provided DJ and Photobooth services for my sons wedding 9/1/19 and we couldn’t of been more happy with what they offered. They presented us with a full schedule of the day’s events and timeline that the bride and groom had arranged with them and on the day they executed that plan flawlessly. They made adjustments based on the crowd and situation and did not miss s beat once. It would not have been the fun event it was without them. Our guest never left the floor!
    They were very knowledgeable about many wedding ideas and actually gave us some great pointers in other areas as well. Well worth the cost they charge!
    Very kind during the event and helped to keep a sense of calm and fun.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Taina · Married on 07/07/2018

My husband and I had one of the best experiences working with Tom & his team Mod Jamz. The service they provided for our big day was exceptionally remarkable. I can't tell you how many times our guests came up to us expressing their love for the variety of songs the DJ's were playing. They played a little bit of everything and knew exactly what the guests wanted to hear in order to continue the party all night. Mod Jamz stood out to us because of how well their communication skills were during the entire planning process. Every time I had a question or concern in regards to timing of the special songs/dances, or any suggestions I had for reception music, they always responded within 24 hours and were always so professional. So THANK YOU for making our night even more incredible than we could have ever imagined and setting the standards so high for any professional DJ to live up to. You guys ROCK.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Mod Jamz Entertainment's reply:

Thank you! We appreciate the feedback. We enjoyed working with you and truly enjoyed meeting all your family and friends on your special day! We wish you the best. ~ MJ