Mod Effect Events Reviews

Mod Effect Events 4
Mod Effect Events 5
Mod Effect Events 6

Constance · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Mod effect events planned my 30th birthday party and it was amazing! She is extremely professional and the event was top notch! When I stepped inside the venue I was absolutely blown away by the attention to detail! I couldn’t have asked for a better event planner! I plan on booking her again for my wedding! :)

Sent on 10/28/2017
    Mod Effect Events 7
    Mod Effect Events 8
    Mod Effect Events 9
    Mod Effect Events 10

Delila · Married on 08/24/2019

The best experience I have had bar none.

Had to organize a wedding on a budget and fast. Mod events was not only professional but a big blessing to me and my family. Taking care of all the decorating detail and organizing. Thank you so much for making my wedding day special.

Sent on 08/31/2019
    Mod Effect Events 11
    Mod Effect Events 12

Kristy · Married on 12/17/2017

The Best planning and decorating company ever! I could not wait to write this review. I believe every bride should take the time to review their vendors so that future brides can know what they are getting into! First I would like to start by saying how hard I’m to impress. However, Francisca’s listening skills and ability to understand the vision in my head was incredible! I feel like I honestly under paid them! Lol. They truly do a fantastic job! I’m so happy I booked with them. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Ezi · Married on 11/25/2017

Fancy of Mod Effects did an outstanding job for my wedding which was on 11/25/2017. She went over and beyond. I was so amazed and in tears when i walked into the venue. She surpassed what i imagined. As a bride you are naturally anxious about so many things, but from out first appointment I totally trusted her from how she explained everything to me. She made me feel comfortable. And on that day it all showed in the decor and arrangements from the center tables to the sweetheart sections. Thank you a million times..

Sent on 01/02/2018

Brenda · Married on 11/18/2017

Mod Effect Events planned and decorated my wedding last year and when I tell you booking them was the best decision I made! From start to finish I was impressed! My decor was breathtaking! I can go on and on about them, I absolutely recommend them with out a doubt!! The are priced pretty well for what they offer too!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Marketing · Married on 08/11/2017

Mod Events team helped with our The Art of Fufu event which turned out great.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Taylor · Married on 03/12/2017

Amazing service! absolutely no detail was over looked! They are definitely worth the price. They planned my wedding, bridal shower and rehearsal dinner and is was just amazing. Trusting a team of people you hardly know to plan and decorate the most important day of your life is a very hard decision. I’m very greatful for all their hard work, they went above and beyond all of my expectations and it really showed! I can’t say thank you enough times!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Kimberly · Married on 12/19/2010

I was beyond happy with Mod Effect Events service. I must say that I was a bridezilla at times, and they were completely patient, understanding, and went well above and beyond the call of duty. The responses were prompt, my wedding flowed elegantly, and all guests were amazed at all things Mod!! Mod Effect Events made my experience memorable and stress-free; once I saw the coordinator in action, I stepped back and gave her complete contro of my wedding arrangementsl, and I am glad that I did! My husband, family, and friends were certainly impressed. The professionalism was spectacular. Overall, I was thrilled with the fact that I could enjoy every second of my special day while Mod Effect Events had everything under complete control; thank you for making my day remarkable!

Sent on 06/03/2012

Very special and a princess. She will fulfill your dreams beyond your expectation. She was engaged, level headed, and patient with me along the way. I cannot imagine planning my wedding without her.
    Not only does she do an excellent job, but she becomes your friend, she is such an enjoyable person to be with. She was resourceful, relaxed, and receptive to my all desires.

Having a wedding planner is a huge time savings. This is supposed to be a fun time, but if you are running around doing all the research, what's the fun in that? You also need a planner for that week leading up to the event to do all the final confirmations, keep everyone together and keep the schedule together. Great coordinator!

Sent on 07/26/2012

Amber · Married on 01/15/2009

I was one of the the first brides to work with this company. They were so amazing! I have never seen such attention to details like this in my life! They were so great to my husband and I. What I really liked about them is that they made us feel like the only couple they were planning a wedding for. We spend a lot of money on our wedding and wanted it in good hands. That it was!! Thanks a lot! It was very nice to feel stress free through out the process :-) I would say this they are not cheap lol. I believe its worth the pretty penny :-)

Sent on 05/31/2012

My husband and I were absolutely delighted on our wedding day. I was absolutely overwhelmed with the whole wedding planning business because I wanted that perfect wedding prior to hiring Mod Effect Events. A friend of ours referred us to Mod Effect Events and had nothing but outstanding reviews so yes indeed I trusted our friends judgement, because like myself she is also somewhat of a perfectionist. I told them our vision and they developed a plan for us that worked for us causing that added stress to lower with time. The event specialist we worked with was Francisca, her professionalism was outstanding, even though at times I came off as difficult, she just smiled, and asked questions to get a thorough understanding of what I wanted and she made it happened. Our wedding day was phenomenal, if I could relive that moment, I would do it again and again. Every single moment at our wedding was a wow moment. Not only did Francisca understand our needs, she went over and beyond. She was with us every step of the way. I was really blown away by the lightening and effects. She reassured me in advance that our wedding would be flawless and indeed it was so flawless, I was mesmerized. I want to say thank you, thank you, thank you. Mod Effect Events captured every single moment of our love story and it will always be unforgettable. Our guest were so blown away that I'm still hearing about our wedding as if it happened yesterday.

Sent on 07/06/2013

Bethany · Married on 01/07/2012

Where do I possibly begin? As a wedding planner myself, I was very hesitate with the whole idea of not planning my own wedding. But who am I kidding, right. A few of my colleagues referred me to Mod Effects and insisted I try the company out. Still a little skeptical, I figured hey it wouldn't hurt to give it a try. So I put my pride aside and went for it. And I must say, that was one of the best decision I made thus far in my life. From the impressive professionalism, to the patients they had with me. Honestly, I am a certified control freak, and I feed off detail. Let's just say Mod Effect held their own. My wedding day was congested with beauty not to mention memories I can never forget even if I was diagnosed with Alzheimer's. Big thanks to Mod Effects. You truly are amazing at what you do!

Sent on 06/08/2012

Azealia · Married on 07/24/2010

3.5

To all my fellow bridezillas: this is the company to have on your team! They were very helpful and took major stress off of me when it came to planning my wedding. They even managed to keep my very controlling and intimidating mother-in-law in check! ;-) Most of the decorations and themes were still my original idea just with their little twist. My wedding was perfect and as for the couples that attended and would beg to differ, they are probably just jealous they didn't think to use such a fantastic company for their wedding! ;-)

Sent on 06/04/2012