Mococulture LLC Reviews

1 User photo

Mococulture LLC 1
  • Melody

Melody · Married on 03/24/2018

Mo from Mococulture designed a beautiful floral backdrop for our wedding on March 24, 2018. Everyone loved all the details and it truly did bring the whole wedding look together. She is great at what she does, and we are very much looking forward to have more backdrops designed for future occasions.

Mococulture LLC 2
    Sent on 03/28/2018

Sheri · Married on 05/13/2017

She is very wonderful very professional very easy to work with you give her an idea she comes up with all kinds of ideas for you to pick and choose from

Sent on 03/21/2017

Annie · Married on 10/29/2016

If I could possibly give a greater score than a 5 (out of 5) I would. Mo was such a crucial piece to the sentimental aspect of our wedding and I couldn't possibly say enough about how wonderful it was not just working with her but meeting with her as well. Mo's creativity and thoughtfulness SHINED while helping me to achieve the most amazing fabric flower bridal bouquet that was beyond my imagination. I had her use my mothers wedding dress fabric to make the flowers AND family heirloom broaches for sparkle - she was so respectful of not only the items but also of me and my ideas that it was the most enjoyable and seamless process. A forever keepsake. Thank you, Mo! Xx

Sent on 04/21/2017

Aracely · Married on 10/29/2016

I would highly reccomend Monoculture for your bouquet. I loved mine and will forever have a keepsake. The price was very reasonable when compared to sellers on Etsy. I'm SO fortunate to have found this business at a bridal show in OKC.

Sent on 03/26/2017
  • LadiMercy

LadiMercy · Married on 08/27/2016

The flowers I ordered for my wedding were beautiful! Mococulture worked closely with me to figure out the right flowers for my theme and budget, and showed me different options to choose from. Excellent service. The flowers were delivered on time and well packaged. Everyone loved them! I highly recommend Mococulture and will use them again!

Sent on 04/04/2017