MSE - Mobile Sound Entertainment Reviews

MSE - Mobile Sound Entertainment 5
MSE - Mobile Sound Entertainment 6
MSE - Mobile Sound Entertainment 7

Alyssa · Married on 04/03/2015

I can NOT say enough positive things about Mobile Sound Entertainment!! My husband and I were planning a destination wedding in Marco Island, all the way from Pennsylvania. From the first time I reached out to Dominick, and each and every time thereafter, he was professional and very easy to get in contact with! Dominick was SO easy to work with, he even agreed to meet my husband and I at a location that was close to the airport while we were in town for our tasting(a few months before the wedding!) Dominick asked for a short song list from us, and was able to come up with AMAZING music for the reception just from that little list! He played music that everyone at my wedding enjoyed, young and old. He was able to come up with amazing suggestions when we had questions as to how the reception should play out. Dominick even provided the up lighting for our reception space, and it looked nothing short of spectacular! If you are looking to get married in the Marco Island region and want the best DJ around, look no further! Not only did our wedding vendor (The Marriott) recommend him, all of the locals I spoke with did as well! We can not thank you enough Dominick!

Sent on 04/27/2015

katie · Married on 02/21/2015

Dominick and his team were awesome! Totally professional yet fun! We had a February wedding and I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. The lighting was beyond amazing, it really brought the room to life. The music kept everyone dancing! Don't go anywhere else but to MSE, you won't regret it!

Sent on 03/16/2015

Alex · Married on 02/20/2015

Amazing! Dominick and everything at MSE was phenomenal. Completely professional, effortless, and so much fun. I would highly recommend them...they made our night perfect!

Sent on 03/04/2015

Laura · Married on 02/07/2015

MSE's DJ Dominick is really great to work with from start to finish. He is professional, fun and energetic and everyone had an awesome time dancing. He provided all the sound equipment for my ceremony and reception and his DJ booth looked really good with the rest of my décor. MSE also provided the uplighting which helped transform a normally boring and traditional hotel ballroom into a really nice upscale venue that went perfectly with the vibe I was going for. Everyone had a fabulous time and really enjoyed the mix of music by DJ Dominick. He also provided the photo booth which was a blast for all of my guests!

Sent on 02/16/2015

Jessica · Married on 01/31/2015

My husband and I got married on Jan 31st of 2015. We had the pleasure of working with Dominick at MSE. Not only was he very attentive to my crazy requests, but he was also very helpful in answering any and all questions that we both had, and also in providing suggestions and tips that helped us along the way. Honestly, we would change absolutely nothing about our wedding day. Dominick made our wedding memorable for not only us, but for the 175 guests that attended. In fact, our guests are still talking about how much fun they had and esp the music selection. The service exceeded our expectations. Thank you again Dominick.

Sent on 04/07/2015

Natalia · Married on 01/24/2015

We couldn't ask for a better wedding! Everything single detail was perfect! Dominick is great Dj and made our wedding perfect! Everybody was dancing all night till the last song lol! We recommend 100%!!! And maybe for future parties we will go back to Florida! We had a blast so did our guests!

Sent on 02/12/2015

Hilary · Married on 01/02/2015

I could not have asked for a better DJ than Dominick! He really cared to understand what type of music my husband and I like and dislike before our wedding. He was fun, entertaining, and played right music at the right time. I had multiple guests at my wedding make a point to tell me that they love the DJ and tell me how great he was! I would recommend Dominick to anyone getting married in southwest Florida!

Sent on 01/20/2015

Melody · Married on 12/30/2014

WOW! Is all I can say about Dominick. He did an amazing job at our wedding. He is truly the best DJ I have experienced and I have been to many weddings and have been dissatisfied with the music. I am a very particular and detail oriented person. From Day 1 of choosing MSE, I felt at ease since the other vendors I had chosen, had worked together with them and assured me that he was the best. All email and correspondence with MSE was professional, timely and informative. We had Dominick custom make our first dance song into a pre-cut mix so that we could practice and make our dance perfect before the special day. He accommodated us greatly in that way. I was also very particular in the music selection that I wanted at our wedding. Dominick got to know us as a couple, what we liked and didn't like and used his experience in his trade to make our day perfect. He remixed many songs together using his artistic flare and made many songs unique and something new that many had not heard before but kept the original foundation. My dance with my dad was also a custom mix from him that was perfect and very special to us. All of his announcements at the wedding were very clear and got the guests attention so that everyone knew what was going on in a few minutes and at the moment. We added the dance floor lighting to our package which made the dance party even more special to set the scene. His company offers many options to make your day truly unique if you want and he knows how to accommodate you in any way. I would honestly not go with anyone else for your special day. We had a blast and our dance floor was constantly packed because of the music that was played. Five Stars!!

Sent on 01/14/2015

Eric · Married on 12/08/2014

Couldn't recommend Dominick more...throughout the process he was always organized, responsive, and insightful...made this piece of our wedding planning easy and stress free! He provided sound for our rehearsal BBQ and full DJ services at our reception...everyone loved the flow of music and had a great time! A big thanks to Dominick for helping make our reception everything we hoped for!

Sent on 01/17/2015

Tiffani · Married on 12/07/2014

My husband and I give MSE 5/5 stars! The music and lighting was everything we wanted and more! Dominick provided so many examples of different music for the ceremony which was such a big help! He also provided a full layout of the day! My guest are still talking about how amazing the palm trees looked with the up lighting! I would recommend MSE to everyone that wants their dream wedding to come true! :)

Sent on 02/02/2015

Stephanie · Married on 12/06/2014

Dominick did an OUTSTANDING job playing music at my wedding. Dominick also offered the option of having a live percussionist which took the music at my wedding above and beyond! Dominick had my large New York family dancing on the dance floor ALL NIGHT! I would highly recommend Dominick as the DJ for your next event!!!!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Maria · Married on 12/06/2014

Dominick and his live percussionist turned my daughter's wedding into the party of a lifetime. They kept the momentum going all night long! Their timing was impeccable, their professionalism and expertise allowing guests to engage in conversation during dinner and dance the rest of the night away. Their song selection kept guests of all ages on the dance floor all night long! Not only was the dance floor packed, but hotel guests partied along with us from their balconies. Our guests referred to our wedding as the best wedding they have ever been to, and we know that this is due in large part to the atmosphere created by MSE. Thanks for helping to create the wedding of my daughter and son-in-law's dreams!

Sent on 12/11/2014

Dominick was great! We had a destination wedding and had to plan everything long-distance, but Dominick made the process easy and seamless.

Dominick handled the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner reception. Our guests said it was the best DJ they've ever heard! We even requested last-minute ethnic music that is not mainstream, but Dominick found the songs and didn't miss a beat. We had so much fun and highly recommend Dominick's services!

Sent on 01/19/2015

Dominick did the music for our wedding and the music and lighting for our reception. He was absolutely fantasic! We had a destination wedding and used him from the recommendation off of the Marriott list. We couldn't have been happier. He responded quickly, was flexibly, gave us some structure to help us chose music. The music he chose for the reception was perfectly matched for the crowd, had everyone dancing, even my hubby's family, who all swore they didn't dance:) The uplighting was beautiful. He's extremely professional and truly went the extra mile to ensure that we were 500% satisfied. He even let me know he had recorded the wedding ceremony, which as it turned our we didn't get from the videographer - amazing! I didn't have to worry about a thing!! I would highly recommend using Dominick, for a perfect event!!

Sent on 01/19/2015

Kathy · Married on 11/22/2014

The Best DJ !!! Our daughter's wedding was last week at the Marco Island Marriott. It is a very good thing that we made the dance floor extra large. Everyone was dancing all night long!!! Dominick knows how to get the party started and keep it going. Save yourself time and don't look any further than MSE. He is meticulous, punctual and thorough in the planning stages and always gave us the feeling that he knew exactly what he was doing. He did!!! We so very highly recommend Dominick. THE Best!!! He also took care of the lighting in the ballroom. . . amazing!!!!!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Erika · Married on 11/09/2014

If you want a DJ who will keep the crowd dancing, Dominick is your guy. He was professionally dressed, well spoken, and in-tune with my wedding guests. He also made a special request happen when my husband and I wanted a unique song for the procession---he is creative, fun, and the ultimate professional. We were told by many people that we had "hired the best DJ in Marco Island," and I am proud to say we did! Hire Dominick if you want top-notch service!

Sent on 12/05/2014

Paul · Married on 11/08/2014

MSE provided lighting and DJ for our wedding and it could not have been any better. The lighting was beautiful and Dom was energetic, polite and very professional. You can tell he has done this before. I would recommend MSE to anyone and everyone I know.

Thank You so Much!!!!!!!

Paul Galati

Sent on 11/24/2014

sandy · Married on 11/08/2014

Dominick's service far surpassed all of our expectations for our daughter's wedding. Dominick is an amazing DJ, the dance floor was never empty, the lightning was wonderful. You will not need to worry about anything if you use Dominick!

Sandra DiCaro
    Mother of the bride

Sent on 12/01/2014

Leslie · Married on 10/31/2014

Highly recommend! We had a destination wedding on October 31, 2014 at Marco Island Marriott. All my guests loved my DJ!! It was perfect!!

Sent on 11/14/2014
  • Christie & Joe

Christie · Married on 10/30/2014

We were very pleased with Dominick as our DJ. He made us feel very comfortable and he chose great music! All of our friends and family had a great time.

Sent on 11/19/2014

Robyn · Married on 10/25/2014

We had a wonderful experience with Dominick! He kept our guests going all night we even extended our time with them! Thank you !!

Sent on 11/25/2014

Jenny · Married on 10/19/2014

BOOK DOMINICK NOW! The perfect DJ was the #2 most important vendor for me to book, with #1 being the venue. Dominick did the sound for my beach ceremony, music & lighting for the dinner reception and the dancing. It was AMAZING! The red uplighting on the terrace where we had dinner made it look absolutely breathtaking- very elegant and romantic and totally matched our theme. And then the dancing-- SOO many people told us afterwards "best wedding DJ ever!" I told Dominick I wanted "wedding meets upscale night club" and boy, did he deliver. We had blue uplighting in the ballroom at the beginning and danced on clouds for our first dance which guests described as "absolutely magical", then went full out with the intelligent lighting and blacklights. My fiance didn't like the idea of all the extras at first, but I went ahead and booked it anyways -- then almost backed out a month before the wedding. Dominick said I had already paid for it and it was in the works, so I went full speed ahead-- so glad I did! I bought blacklight white gloves, white & neon fedoras, and a bunch of other crazy party favors to go with all the crazy lights. All the guests-- even the parents and parents' friends--LOVED it and danced the whole night. And my husband thanked me for not listening to him! His lighting and music mixing kept the party going and energy level so high that we decided to extend it another hour til 1AM. He also let one of my friends play the violin with him which turned out amazing! He'll play all the songs you want to hear and not play any of the songs you don't want to hear. I HIGHLY recommend Dominick-- he'll make your wedding be the next "best wedding ever!"

Sent on 11/23/2014

ann · Married on 10/18/2014

Dominick and his team were AMAZING! I booked them super early because they came so highly recommended. They did not disappoint! Dominick was incredibly receptive and professional. He was willing to talk to me at any time and help me get things set up. The pre-planning and help was amazing. But the ceremony and reception were PHENOMENAL! Everything was perfect. He was so receptive to everything that I needed and wanted for that day. He worked with our strings for the ceremony and hopped right on the reception. He was 100% professional and left nothing for me to worry about. My friends and family are still talking about the wedding and especially the reception. We all literally danced for hours to the best mix of songs. I wanted a certain genre of music and he was able to mix it up and keep it modern and fresh. We even had wedding crashers-which is the sign of a good party!!

The Photo Booth was such an amazing choice and I am so happy that I got it. I ran it by Dominick and helped me make the choice to get it without high pressure tactics...and when my bridesmaid dropped the flash drive with the pictures, he went way out of his way to get it to me.

My wedding was the best day of my life (and some of my friends life lol) and it was in no small part to the vibe that Dominick and his team set for the evening. I cannot recommend them enough. If you get married in Marco (or around that area) every vendor (that I worked with at least) recommended him highly and said that i "had" to get them. I did. It was worth it. I cannot recommend highly enough.

Oh and prices are totally competitive and you get so much more with MSE than with the competitors I researched!

Again, best day of my life and best party ever! Thanks!

Sent on 01/12/2015

Dominick is fantastic! He provided the audio for our ceremony, and music and lighting for the reception. We had given him a music list, but were open to song suggestions. We're so glad we gave him free reign because he knew how to play to the crowd and had everyone on their feet! We received many comments from guests complimenting the DJ. Dominick helped us pick the colors for the uplighting, and he did not disappoint. The final product looked amazing! One aspect of Dominick's job that I initially overlooked (and was later very grateful for) is that he also serves as an emcee at the reception. He kept things moving (first dance, toasts, cake cutting, etc.) and on schedule, which is HUGE! Thank you, Dominick!!!

Sent on 11/25/2014

Ahmad · Married on 10/10/2014

Dom and MSE did an amazing job! The lighting, the music, the entire evening from start to end was fantastic. Dom was a pleasure to work with and he made everything very easy and was there to offer advice when needed. Thank you very much for a night we will never forget!

Sent on 01/12/2015