MSE - Mobile Sound Entertainment Reviews

MSE - Mobile Sound Entertainment 5
MSE - Mobile Sound Entertainment 6
MSE - Mobile Sound Entertainment 7

Rich · Married on 11/13/2015

We worked with Jimmy and Dominick, an both were beyond professional. Dominick was there every step of the way when it came to planning the event. Any question or concern we had, he made sure to answer quickly and helped keep us at ease. If it wasn't for them, our stress level would have been doubled. The music he played at the ceremony was at a perfect level and the cuts he made were perfectly timed.
    Then on to the reception. His up lights and I teligent lighting set a mood for the room that was second to none. Everyone at the reception (from 7 years old to 83 years old) danced and had a great time. They kept the music fresh and knew when to slow things down and kept the dance floor packed till midnight. For the last few weeks, all anyone talked about was the DJ's. They really made our day special.

Thank you Jimmy and Dominick. You helped make our day Special!!!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Taramarie · Married on 11/13/2015

Dominick with MSE- Mobile Sound Entertainment is one of a kind!! I couldn't have asked for a better DJ for the most important day of my life! Dominick was easy to get a hold of and very quick to respond. We had some last minute add-on's and even though he was busy with getting everything for our wedding ready, he had no problem with making us happy and giving us EXACTLY what we wanted! Dominick goes above and beyond what he has to just to make sure your wedding day is everything you could have dreamed of! The morning of our wedding, our wedding coordinator showed up late and then left right after the ceremony. with that being said, everything started to fall apart, but Dominick was right there to pick up the pieces!! Not only was he our DJ he also became the wedding coordinator! We can't thank him enough for everything he did for us that day! It is a day we will remember forever! If you do not go with MSE for you wedding, you are losing out on something truly special!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Dena · Married on 11/06/2015

Dominic from MSE was great to work with, and kept the party going all night long on the dance floor. He coordinated the evening in such a way that the obligatory "wedding stuff" was completed early in the night, and once people hit the dance floor they really never left. Coordinating our event from NJ was easy as he was very responsive to emails and texts during the planning process. Dominic arranged the ceremony sound and music, and we were so pleased with how it turned out. Both children and adults enjoyed the photo booth and it gave us a lot of fun memories.....he had the best props! Would recommend to anyone looking for a DJ or event rental in southern florida.

Sent on 12/04/2015

Jenna · Married on 11/01/2015

DJ Dominick was AWESOME at my wedding on 11/1/15 at Marco Island Marriott. From the very beginning, he was always responsive and helpful. He was super thorough with the details throughout the entire process and the whole night went off without a hitch. He really brought the party vibe and everyone was feeling it! If you want a perfect wedding to remember, you can't go wrong with MSE.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Kelly · Married on 10/26/2015

If you are looking for a DJ for your event...look no further, you are not going to find anyone better than MSE and Dominick. We were lucky enough to have them DJ our small, intimate wedding on October 26 and it was AWESOME!

Dominick is so easy to work with, extremely professional, and responds in a timely manner. He helped guide us through the process and picking music we wanted to be played. It really was a stress free process! He had our guest dancing all night, many never even left the dance floor! Everyone commented on how great the music selections were. The music played during dinner was perfect and added the perfect ambience.

We could not be any happier with his services and I would highly recommend him to anyone! Thank you again Dominick for helping to make our night so special!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Danielle · Married on 10/23/2015

Dominick did an excellent job guiding us through the music selection process and kept it stress free! I gave him a short list of the genres and music we wanted to hear and played hours and hours of hits! I would recommend him!

Sent on 11/16/2015

I got married on 10/18/15 and dominick was our dj. We are from chicago and we were nervous about choosing a dj since we dont live in florida. If i could I would rate them a 20/10 everything they did was perfect!! Every song was great and the uplighting looked amazing!! I have never seen so many people on the dance floor at a wedding before. Literally from the first song they played nobody left it was so much fun! Their communication was great as well as getting to know our music style and some songs we wanted to make sure got played. The first time we talked I remember I asked him if i should make a list of every song we should play the entire night. He said no because then hes not doing his job I loved that because its so true, they are great at what they do :) I HIGHLY recommend them if you are getting married in southwest florida. I cant say enough good things about them.

Sent on 11/18/2015

Dave · Married on 10/16/2015

I can't say enough about MSE's expertise in this business. From the planning to execution, Dominick did a terrific job for our wedding. He really reads the crowd and knows how to get people engaged in the party. We also used the uplighting, which i have to say transformed the atmosphere at the reception. You can't go wrong hiring MSE. They will create a terrific party for any occasion!

Sent on 11/26/2015

Tiffany · Married on 10/10/2015

I recently used MSE for my wedding and they were fantastic. Dominick was easy to get in touch with and he was great about getting back to me in a timely fashion. I live in Boston, so planning my wedding for Florida was a challenge, but Dominick made things easy. Since my Husband and I couldn't meet with him before the wedding, he had a phone conference with us to make sure everything ran smoothly.
    His DJ booth is very chic, and not in-your-face. We decided to have the uplighting and intelligent lighting along with our DJ package. The uplighting made the room look beautiful, and the intelligent lighting was a lot of fun. We also had TV screens which we displayed our hashtag and our names on during the reception. My Dad passed away a year ago, so I danced to my Dad's favorite song with my Brother with a video of photos of my Dad and me playing on the TV screens in the background. This video was very important to me, and Dominick made sure it played correctly with the music. It honestly meant a lot to me.
    Dominick also did a great job with pronouncing all of my bridal party's names (and they weren't easy!), and he got people really amped up before my Husband and I were introduced. I had a very specific order that I wanted the wedding day to go in, and some pretty specific requests, and Dominick did a great job making sure the night ran smoothly.
    And as for his DJ skills, he was AMAZING. He made sure to play all of my favorite songs, and he kept people dancing all night long. My guests are still talking about how great my DJ was! He had the perfect mix of songs, and everyone just kept dancing!!!
    MSE is an awesome company, and I would highly recommend them. Dominick did a great job with my wedding, and both my Husband and I couldn't have been any happier!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Was a great DJ went above and beyond what was expected and did a great job taking request and mixing them with are song list we gave him. He kept people on the dance floor the whole wedding it was amazing.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 10/03/2015

Dominick was great to work with! He was very professional, which was important to us. Our guests raved about him - even those who don't dance. Overall, we are very happy to have had him at our wedding. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Bill · Married on 10/02/2015

Dominick is by far the best vendor around town! We called dozens of places and after speaking with Dominick for 10 minutes we knew he would provide us with what we were looking for. He provided a flawless evening as far as music, lighting, and announcements! He also helped provide string players for our ceremony and they were great as well! Anyone interested in a great DJ should look no further! I also strongly recommend using the "Up lighting" that he offers... These lights changed colors to the music and lit up all the palm trees as our wedding reception took place outdoors at the South Seas plantation resort in Captiva, Florida. My Wife and I couldn't have been any happier with his service! A pleasure to work with. Very Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Highly recommend DJ Dominick. He truly exceeded our expectations. He is passionate about what he does and was so nice, very professional, prepared and timely, and a complete pleasure to work with. A superior product - worth every penny. Really loved the energy he brought to our small wedding. I love music and put a lot of thought into prioritizing songs we wanted to play on our wedding night. He incorporated our selections and kept everyone on the dance floor all night. His MSE YouTube videos helped in my decision and also gave me ideas of songs that I knew my family would really like. Also, his uplighting was spectacular. I would recommend him to all of my friends and family.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Ashlee · Married on 09/17/2015

We HIGHLY recommend MSE. Mobil Sound Entertainment was so responsive during the planning process, professional and exceeded all of our expectations. Our wedding guests were blown away. We have been to so many wedding and this company along with the Marriot literally made our wedding day. We traveled from IL. to FL so it was very stressful hiring very important vendors that we have never met that could either make or break our day. After reading the reviews that MSE has, I knew we were going to be in good hands. We could not have asked for a better company to lead our evening and entertain all of us. We never left the dance floor. Between the lights, music, smooth transitioning and the price- It was just amazing.
    Thank you so much to Dominick and his crew.
    Bart and Ashlee Lynam

Sent on 11/12/2015

Being in the wedding industry, I have worked with Dominick on multiple occasions, and had to hire him for my wedding. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dominick. He works with you on every aspect of your ceremony music, cocktail hour music, and reception music. He is extremely professional and follows through on every request.

Everyone at my wedding were on the dance floor the entire night. Nobody ever stopped dancing. I was told by almost every one of my guests that this was the best music they have ever heard at a wedding and the most fun they have ever had.

I would recommend Dominick to every bride, so if he is available for your date, book him! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/18/2015

Mary · Married on 08/23/2015

Dom did a great job for our wedding. His voice intonations on the announcements was phenomenal! He watched what people were doing and announced it so no one missed anything. Example "Mary and Neil in the pool!" ; "Neil in his fourth outfit for the night!" We had a fun crazy party, exactly what I wanted, and Dominic made it happen. I will hire him again for future parties.

Sent on 09/18/2015
  • Corey & Brian

doug · Married on 07/11/2015

As the "Father of the Bride", I couldn't have been more pleased with Mobile Sound Entertainment's (MSE) Dominick Buonantuono (www.mseprodj.com 239.821.2929). On Saturday, July 11, 2015 we celebrated Corey & Brian's wedding day at The Ritz-Carlton Beach Resort, Naples, FL in The Beach House. MSE provided the ceremony, dinner reception and afterglow party entertainment and up-lighting. Being a destination wedding, word is it was the "best wedding ever" and MSE played a huge part. From the start, MSE were timely, professional, high energy and spot on with all music selections following Corey & Brian's wishes and then adding his own flair, Dominick continued with funk, R&B, rock, country, rap mixed with decades of classics. I was fortunate to find MSE outside of The Ritz-Carlton while searching for these services. All that attended, our best day ever, would strongly recommend MSE for your own celebrations. All the best in your search and many years of happiness!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Hilary · Married on 06/27/2015

Our June 27th wedding was absolutely perfect and Dominick (the DJ) was a huge part of that. From the music, to lighting, to his upbeat personality, he kept the party going and the dance floor packed. We had a small wedding (around 100) and almost everyone danced the night away. My husband and I are still being told it was the best wedding they had ever been to. The DJ can make or break a wedding, and I am so happy to say that Dominick made our day a dream come true. If you are looking for a DJ, we highly recommend Dominick!

Sent on 07/12/2015

Monica · Married on 06/18/2015

Mobile Sound Entertainment is THE REAL DEAL! In my opinion, you will not find anyone better!
    My husband and I decided to renew our vows after 30 years and throw a celebration that we would always remember! When i first called MSE I was a little overwhelmed because there were so many things i had pictured in my mind that I knew I wanted but wasn't exactly sure how to put it all together. Dominick was so organized, he made it very easy to figure it all out and once i booked him, i knew i didn't have to worry about a thing, he just took care of it! MSE offers many additional services to choose from to make your experience everything you want it to be. He staged a beautiful lighting set up that completely enhanced the mood of our outdoor setting, the l

Sent on 08/24/2015
  • lwhetzel15

Lauren · Married on 05/30/2015

My destination wedding was everything I envisioned it to be and more thanks to the services provided by MSE. As someone from out of town, I was so grateful that Dominick (the DJ) made the wedding planning process extremely stress-free and fun! I highly recommend MSE to anyone looking to get married in the Marco Island area. Thank you for making our wedding perfect and upbeat...we danced the night away with our guests and couldn't have imagined a more perfect day!

Sent on 06/06/2015

Dominick was very quick to respond to any questions or comments that I made. He was easy to work with and I was confident with how the music would be for our wedding even never having met him since we had a destination wedding. He was also very flexible since we had to change our wedding time due to inclement weather. He played everything we asked and knew what we wanted to hear.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Jason · Married on 05/16/2015

Awesome! They did an excellent job and truly helped to make our special day a night to remember forever! We loved the white DJ booth and the up-lighting really transformed the room into a magical space. Excellent sound system that filled our large venue without over-driving their speakers as well great job controlling the crowd and keeping the dance floor packed all night! Created a high energy, fun & lively environment that carried throughout the night. Would recommend for any event!

Sent on 06/11/2015

Dale · Married on 05/15/2015

After the first meeting I knew I was in good hands. I left the meeting feeling confident and comfortable. With good reason.
    Our event was handled beautifully. Dominick was flexible in coordinating with our timeline. MC'd the entire event graciously and with humor. We found him extremely easy to communicate with , even with last minute details. He caught a few things that I didn't see that my venue was doing incorrectly and straightened it out quick and subtly.
    Overall, our event was a success because of his talent. The lighting was beautiful. The sound quality was on point. He kept to out timeline efficiently. This is a genuine gentleman who cares about his craft and masters it.
    He was able to read the crowd and had them dancing all evening. The faces in the pictures don't lie. Nothing but big smiles from my guests having a ball.

In short, I won't have another event without him. He's the best for good reason.

Sent on 07/07/2015

Basil · Married on 05/02/2015

Dominick was great! He was very professional, helpful and provided services above and beyond anything I would have expected or thought we even needed. We thought we were just hiring a DJ for after dinner. Turns out we also got someone doing sound and lighting for the ceremony/cocktail hour and a Master of Ceremonies for the whole wedding. Not only did he provide excellent services but he was also very well liked and well received by all of our guests. The following is as much a review for Dominick as it is a thank you, thank you, thank you to him from my wife and I - Basil and Claudia Lahham

We were very skeptical at first. To be honest we weren’t sure what this guy would do that a couple of friends with a mic and an I-pod couldn’t. We considered several options; Dominick of Mobile Sound Entertainment was the obvious choice for us.

As we began working with Dominick we quickly realized he is very well liked and had an excellent reputation in the area. Our event coordinator at the golf club, photographer and officiate all spoke very highly of him when they found out who we had hired for the wedding.

Dominick was invaluable. Being from Colorado our biggest challenge was planning and getting everything ready from so far away. He was very patient and took extra steps to accommodate and work with us. He was very familiar with our venue and did a great job offering suggestions and advice when planning the event. Being a very skeptical person I figured he was just trying to up sell services. This was definitely not the case. His suggestions and advice regarding additional lighting and other aesthetics were always worth it. He continuously went above and beyond his normal scope of services. He helped us hire strings for the ceremony (which was not an easy task when only weeks away from getting married) and even recorded our vows which was a nice unexpected surprise for us.

Sent on 08/18/2015

elizabeth · Married on 04/25/2015

We were very nervous to hire a DJ we had never met before, so we turned to our amazing wedding planner, Carrie Darling, and she recommended Dominic! He blew us away! He met with us as a couple to determine what our musical interests were (which were very specific), talked through the lighting and how the evening would flow, and the rest was in his hands! We had the time of the lives dancing to all of our favorite hits. The dance floor was packed the entire night. It was everything we ever wanted and more. Our only regret is that we can't do it all over again!

Sent on 09/15/2016