MSE - Mobile Sound Entertainment Reviews

MSE - Mobile Sound Entertainment 5
MSE - Mobile Sound Entertainment 6
MSE - Mobile Sound Entertainment 7

Christina · Married on 10/28/2017

Derek and I got married at Marco Beach Ocean Resort on October 28th. Dom took care of our ceremony, cocktail hour and the reception and was AWESOME! He provided uplighting and a monogram on the dance floor that really completed the room. I LOVE to dance, and Dom keep the party going all night long, we even extended the wedding because our guests were having such a great time. Days after the wedding our friends and family were still raving about the music, and how great our DJ was. I would highly recommend Dom at MSE he was easy to work with, and exceeded all my expectations, I wanted a wedding with a lot of dancing and that is exactly what we got. Thank You Dom and MSE for making our wedding the best night of our lives!

Sent on 11/24/2017
    MSE - Mobile Sound Entertainment 8
    MSE - Mobile Sound Entertainment 9

Thank you Christina!!!

teresa · Married on 10/27/2017

James was wonderful. Everyone danced- music choice was great. He was great to work with and gave great suggestions! Use them!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Thank you Teresa :) it was great working with you all! -James

Sandy · Married on 10/26/2017

We hired MSE for our daughter’s wedding at the JW Marriott on Marco Island. It was a beach wedding, with a cocktail reception on the lawn and dinner reception on the terrace. Dominick did such a phenomenal job with the music, lighting and the flexibility of moving and set up at each location. He kept the evening moving and had every one of our guest up on the dance floor for most of the evening. Dominick was a big part in helping to make my daughter and her husband’s wedding dream come true and definitely delivered more than a 10/10. I would highly recommend MSE for your wedding or any party needs.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Thank you Sandy!!

Brendy · Married on 10/21/2017

We highly recommend MSE for any weddings or parties. We hired them for our wedding reception on 10/21/17, and they far exceeded our expectations with their professionalism, responsiveness & assistance with song selections. They made our special day even more special.

Sent on 11/04/2017

Thanks Brendy!! It was great being part of your big day ;) -James

Brooke · Married on 10/21/2017

Mobil Sound Entertainment did an amazing job handling the entertainment portion of our wedding! We are from California and our wedding was in Marco Island. When I started the search for wedding vendors I was a little nervous given the 3 hour time change and considerable distance between us and the venue. We were referred to MSE from our venue and I couldn’t have been happier with the quality of service from start to finish. MSE was extremely responsive throughout the entire process. Dominick guided me though all the necessary selections with sincere professionalism. I didn’t know where to start with our ceremony music so a week before the wedding I asked Dominick if he would select it for us and it was absolutely perfect. He did a wonderful job during the reception and kept us on schedule throughout the night. We also had him provide up lighting in the ballroom and market lights on the terrace under his recommendation and it was worth every penny! Saving the best for last…the music was on point! The dance floor was packed and the music selection was exactly what we wanted. The guests enjoyed the dance floor so much I had multiple people come up to me the next day complimenting me on “how awesome the DJ was”! There’s a saying that DJ’s can make or break you’re wedding…well MSE and Dominick MADE our wedding PERFECT!

Sent on 01/19/2018

MSE - Mobile Sound Entertainment's reply:

Brooke! Thank you for the kind words :)

Joe · Married on 10/20/2017

Outstanding DJ. He had all of our songs, and accommodated some interesting requests. It was absolutely perfect from the music point of view.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Thank you Joe!!

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

I chose this vendor because of a recommendation from our videographer. I’m so glad I did! Dom is super easy to work with and very straightforward. I never had any questions because everything was clearly defined as to what you get for the price you are paying. As for the price I felt like it was a great value! On the day of the wedding I never worried because I knew he had everything under control. I would definitely recommend MSE if you want a stress free wedding day!

Sent on 01/21/2018

MSE - Mobile Sound Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Ashley! Happy we provided the value you expected :)

Allison · Married on 10/07/2017

Thanks to you for being a part of our daughter's wedding day. Definitely a 10/10 total experience! You did a great job at keeping the evening moving and most importantly getting people on the dance floor. I’m not sure some of our guests ever sat down!
    I really appreciate your professionalism and how easy you made the process and we are looking forward to you being the DJ at our other daughter's wedding in April.

Sent on 11/06/2017

MSE - Mobile Sound Entertainment's reply:

Can't wait for Part 2 Allison!! Thank you :)

Sloan · Married on 10/07/2017

I highly recommend MSE - Mobile Sound Entertainment if you are looking for the absolute best DJ for your wedding. We worked with Dominick and could not have asked for a better experience. We were so impressed with the Dom’s professionalism, communication leading up to the wedding/ at the wedding, flexibility, and extraordinary talent. Leading up to the wedding he would check in with is or if we have any questions he would get back to us that day! He took the time to learn about our wedding and attendees and suggested some amazing music options for our cocktail hour/ dinner which was so helpful and made the music process easy. Also, he was very organized- he had us fill out a sheet where we selected the music we wanted for more important moments during the night i.e- entrance, first dance, father/ mother dances, etc and he followed up with us to make sure he had the correct version and genuinely wanted to make sure he delivered what WE wanted. Dom did provide us with a schedule suggesting how the evening should flow from his experience- which was great, but he was open to adjustments and very flexible! What really impressed us about Dom was his ability to read the tone of the room & adjust the music/lighting based on what was most effective throughout the reception. He played all the songs that we requested, adjusted the volume of the music to allow our guests to comfortably converse during cocktail hour and dinner and then turned up the energy to get everyone on the dance floor after dinner. He truly made our reception memorable and the best night of our lives! No surprise we have received an endless number of compliments regarding our DJ and they are well deserved! Thank you for everything Dom!

Sent on 11/08/2017

MSE - Mobile Sound Entertainment's reply:

Sloan!! Thank you so much :) See you soon!

Jackie · Married on 10/07/2017

James delivered a 10/10 experience! He had everyone dancing before dinner even came out! It was awesome! We cut things down and cut things out of the reception because our friends and family were having too much fun dancing that we didn’t want it to stop!! He made our wedding perfect! Our friends and family said it was the best wedding they ever been too! We are from Chicago and had our wedding was in Marco Island. Picking MSE productions for our DJ was the best decision!

Sent on 11/15/2017
    MSE - Mobile Sound Entertainment 10

Hey Jackie! Thanks for the review, appreciate you! - James

Madelyn · Married on 10/04/2017

Dominic surpassed all our expectations! He was on point with everything including the timeline from the ceremony to the end of our reception. We had to change venues at last minute and Dominic did an amazing job in transitioning from our ceremony ito the reception at differnt location. We are grateful to have had such a great DJ that made our wedding over the top!! Thank you Dominic!!!

Sent on 11/12/2017
    MSE - Mobile Sound Entertainment 11

MSE - Mobile Sound Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Madelyn! Happy to make it happen for you :)

Anabel · Married on 09/14/2017

Dom is seriously one of a kind. Our wedding was planned to take place on September 14 (right after the hurricane hit SW FL) and we were lucky enough to have it on 9/15. Dom was very flexible to reschedule our wedding date and was even on board with doing it on the same week of Irma. He didn't have power or phone reception for a long while, yet always managed to stay in touch with me and my event coordinator. He listened to all our requests and accommodated our needs and wants. Beyond dependable! I smile with teary eyes as I try to imagine my wedding with another DJ/MC and simply know, it would NOT have been the same. MSE is hands down, the best out there and we are 100% pleased with our choice. You will be too!

Sent on 10/05/2017

MSE - Mobile Sound Entertainment's reply:

Hey Anibel & Steven! Happy Irma didnt stop up :) thank you for having us!

Brian · Married on 09/02/2017

Dominick was awesome to work with for our September wedding in Naples. Mobile Sound Entertainment really kept the party going the whole night. They played a variety of songs that had everyone dancing the whole wedding. The room set up looked amazing and fit our theme. Dominick was very responsive and professional and went well above and beyond by helping us locate a string quartet for our wedding ceremony. He also provided clear audio for our outside ceremony. It was truly a pleasure to work with such an awesome team.

Sent on 05/12/2018

Rob · Married on 08/25/2017

Not only was the music great, the lighting was amazing and really made our wedding what it was. They put that final important touch on event spaces that really make it feel special. The pictures speak for themselves.

Sent on 11/02/2017

MSE - Mobile Sound Entertainment's reply:

Rob your wedding was EPIC. Your personal touch for the design and decor was amazing. An honor to be part of it. - Dom & James

Paul · Married on 08/03/2017

It's always scary booking vendors for a destination wedding with people you don't know and never met before. I did all the research I could, read all the available reviews, and then finally decided to book Dominick at MSE for our wedding. Dominick was awesome from day one. Everything went off without a hitch from my initial contact with him, booking and then finally the wedding. Dominick was awesome!!!! Don't hesitate booking him for your event. I highly recommend him!!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Kelly · Married on 07/01/2017

AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! We had our wedding at the Marco Ocean Beach Resort on 06/09/18 and Dominick from MSE did an amazing job. Our reception was from 6:00pm until 2:00am and no one ever left the dance floor. Dominick and his brother were very professional and went way beyond our expectations. I would definitely recommend the different lighting options provided by MSE. It definitely helped the room to look amazing. Guests who attended our wedding keep telling us how it's the best wedding they've ever been to and how amazing the music was. Dominick certainly knows how to keep a party going.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Victoria · Married on 06/17/2017

Dominic was AMAZING! I couldn't say enough good things about him. He was so flexible in letting us decide how we wanted to do things, was VERY detail oriented which was very appreciated, and SO FUN! He balanced what our guests wanted to hear and what we had asked for. He also has an awesome set up for the DJ booth. You can't see the cords or excess stuff needed to hook everything up, it looks really professional. I'd recommend this company to anyone needing a DJ for sure!

Sent on 08/11/2017

George · Married on 06/10/2017

Dominick and his team at MSE were superb. We planned our wedding from Texas so selecting vendors for our Sanibel, FL wedding was a bit more of a challenge. We weren't able to meet most of them in person prior to the wedding so we had to rely mostly on recommendations and reviews. MSE came highly recommended from our other selected vendors so we contacted them and are extremely happy we did. Dominick handled everything from the beginning so there was hardly any work on our end. I'm a wedding cinematographer so I have worked with many DJ's and understand how crucial it is to have an experienced, organized and most importantly talented DJ & MC. Dominick knocked it out of the park for us and we couldn't be happier we selected MSE for our wedding.

Sent on 01/09/2018

MSE - Mobile Sound Entertainment's reply:

Thanks George, it was great to be part of your special day at Sundial Resort!

Jerry · Married on 05/29/2017

We received our vendor list for Djs ,,looked at the reviews , and did our research ,, after the First phone call with Dominick we knew we were set. ,,He made sure we had everything we needed ,called us along the way to make sure we were all set before our big day. Our Music was great and the Lighting was Awsome,,,If your looking for a Top Notch DJ look no further ,,Dominick Thank you for Making our Day stress free ,,Everything was Great ,you made the Wife Very Happy.

Sent on 06/27/2017

David · Married on 05/22/2017

Absolutely exceeded our expectations. The wedding was over six weeks ago and were still get compliments from friends and family about the music/atmosphere/lighting that MSE provided. Thank you thank you thank you. If i ever get married again, ill be sure to use you guys for a 2nd time!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Christopher · Married on 05/13/2017

Dominick was fantastic! We were so pleased with his services throughout the ceremony, latin themed cocktail hour and reception. His music selections perfectly complimented our requests and multiple guests kept asking for his playlist even days after the wedding. We couldn't be happier with our choice of DJ. Thanks Dominick!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Katie · Married on 05/07/2017

Exceptional, Unforgettable, and Unique are just a few of the words I would use to describe MSE and the effect they had on our wedding. We are from Pennsylvania and had a destination wedding of 70 people and a 20-person bridal party and everyone still cannot stop talking about how spectacular our DJ and all the up-lighting was! DJ Dominick pronounced everyone’s name correctly and he played all our songs we requested while feeling the vibe of the crowd to keep everyone on the dancefloor! I can’t say enough about how amazing they are and if you are looking for a wedding that people will “actually” remember and be blown away by, then you need to book MSE; best decision we made!!!

Sent on 07/18/2017
  • Claire

Claire · Married on 05/06/2017

Dominick did a great job. We had a destination wedding at Marco Beach Ocean Resort so all of our communication was via email. We never even met Dominick before the wedding. He provided the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner/reception. Everything was as expected, and he followed my "do not play" list. I let him take the lead on the "uplighting" choices, and our reception/dancing area looked beautiful. Great experience all around.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Victoria · Married on 05/05/2017

Absolutely loved MSE Entertainment for our wedding. We had approximately 55 people of all ages and MSE played all the songs requested and catered to all age groups for everyone to enjoy the music and dancing. They were very organized and knew exactly when to give the pics for speeches and played all the songs perfectly for each part of our ceremony and reception. We had soft uplighting for our reception and it was absolutely beautiful and a must!! They were professional and flexible for any changes needed and responded quickly to any emails or phone calls. Recommend to everyone!!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Jan · Married on 04/27/2017

These guys were great! We met with Dominick once and he just handled everything perfectly. The music was fabulous and everyone had a fantastic time. If we ever need music again--they are first on our list.

Sent on 05/12/2017