Mobile Popcorn & Party Rentals Reviews

50 | Mobile, AL

50 Reviews for Mobile Popcorn & Party Rentals

50 Mobile Popcorn & Party Rentals Reviews

A · Getting married on 03/17/2019

Great job to a great local business with awesome staff!!

Tyler · Married on 09/12/2018

Mobile Popcorn has some of the best customer service around. I plan lots of events for The University of Mobile and I use them for every event! They once provided a 20x40 tent for an event day of!

Morgan · Married on 08/25/2018

Rented the train for my sons birthday party and it was amazing! The driver was there early and had everything ready to go. He was great with the kids and even let them sit in the front for pictures!

Mobile Popcorn & Party Rentals 2

Lauren Ashley · Married on 05/26/2018

We made the mistake of booking two rentals one for tents, and everything else (chairs, dishes, etc…) from Mobile Popcorn. Let me tell you, we should have just done everything with Mobile Popcorn. Kelsey was nothing short of amazing! When my other vendor dropped the ball three days before the wedding, Kelsey was able to immediately make changes and cover everything we needed. She was so accommodating, easy to work with, professional, worked well with my planner and wedding venue. Kelsey eased all of the worries that happen in the thick of wedding planning. We so appreciate the time and hard work you put into making our day so wonderful.

Mobile Popcorn & Party Rentals 3

Karen · Married on 07/15/2017

Great showroom which made the selection experience fun. Professional staff who were easy to work with. They also worked out a way to hang lights indoors that worked within our venues rules which was awesome. I highly recommend Mobile Popcorn!

Brian · Married on 06/11/2017

Taylor was Amazing to work with!!! Made everything effortless for us and kept us in the loop on every aspect.

Stephanie · Married on 05/06/2017

The team at Mobile Popcorn was so helpful. They helped me stay within budget and were always available to answer any questions along the way. They completed set up and breakdown without a hitch! Would definitely recommend for wedding events.

Amber · Married on 04/22/2017

Thank you for making my wedding everything I hoped it would be and more! Your rentals were gorgeous and we were given so many compliments about the tents, lighting, and farm tables. Thank you for helping us make the tough decisions about the rain plan and assisting with the change in the layout design just 3 days before the wedding. Luckily the rain held off and the night was perfection! Our guests also enjoyed the popcorn favors! I cannot thank you enough for making our wedding so magical!

Blair · Married on 04/22/2017

I appreciated how responsive Kayla and Taylor were. Also, we took some time to decide on our venue, which meant we weren't able to commit to MP until several weeks after our first meeting with Kayla. We really appreciated her patience with us and willingness to answer many questions before we signed our contract.

Rachel · Married on 04/08/2017

Taylor was so great to work with for planning my wedding reception. She was always so flexible and quick to come up with new ideas for me. I would definitely recommend, to any bride, to go to Mobile Popcorn and work with Taylor!

Emily · Married on 03/25/2017

Mobile Popcorn is the absolute BEST!! Taylor and Kayla were awesome! Taylor helped me in so many ways designing our layout. Even when we had a last minute rain storm she was there in the rain making sure everything went perfect for us. Best rental company in Mobile for sure!! LOVE them!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Mobile Popcorn & Party Rentals's reply:

Emily, Thank you so much for your sweet words! It was such a delight to work with you and your family for your and Montogmery's big day at Fort Conde! I hope to work with you guys in the future! Best Wishes, Taylor

Allie · Married on 03/24/2017

I love working with Mobile Popcorn. They always have everything I am looking for.

Brantley-Anne · Married on 02/04/2017

I used Mobile Popcorn for ceremony and reception rentals for my wedding and have nothing but good things to say about their business and employees. They made the whole rental process as stress free as possible. Considering the stress that already goes into wedding planning and coordinating with other vendors, the staff at Mobile Popcorn was accommodating, patient, and gave helpful suggestions without being pushy. They followed up and helped me figure things out without even being asked which I really appreciated due to my scatterbrained-ness of dealing with other wedding details. Kayla and Taylor and their team went over and beyond to make things perfect for my wedding day. They are truly dedicated to providing top notch service and beautiful events - highly recommended!

Val · Married on 12/31/2016

Kayla was fantastic to work with!! Easy to get in touch with and very speedy responses. My tents, lighting, tables, and linens were all so perfect! Made our wedding so much more magical and beautiful!!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Mobile Popcorn & Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much Val! I am soo glad we got the chance to work with you! It is wonderful to hear that you were beyond pleased with our rentals and service. Congratulations!!

Jeannie · Married on 11/05/2016

Kayla at Mobile Popcorn was an absolute pleasure to work with. Everything was perfect for my daughter's wedding at the Bragg-Mitchell Mansion. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Mobile Popcorn & Party Rentals's reply:

Jeannie, thank you for the recommendation and great review! It was wonderful helping put on your special event at the Bragg :) Best wishes from the Mobile Popcorn family!

Erin · Married on 10/15/2016

We cannot recommend Mobile Popcorn highly enough!! We worked with Kayla, who was an absolute pleasure! Their prices were much more reasonable than the other rental companies in town, but they also had a wide selection of products we were looking for. Kayla communicated via phone and email quickly and efficiently. She was so accommodating with my numerous questions and order changes. She even had suggestions for setups and items that I had not thought about. She was at the venue early in the morning and late at night overseeing setup and cleanup. All of the items we rented were high quality and looked fantastic. We had the best experience working with her and Mobile Popcorn!

Sent on 02/03/2017

Mobile Popcorn & Party Rentals's reply:

Erin, We cannot thank you enough for this glowing review! You and Chris were such a pleasure to work with and I am so happy We could help make your wedding reception and rehearsal everything you wanted it to be. We strive to exceed expectations with our rental items and services, and I am so honored to hear that we did that with your event. Thank you so much! Best wishes to you and Chris on your new journey!

Hannah · Married on 10/01/2016

Mobile popcorn has everything you need! Very professional and very pleastent to work with! Made my wedding great!

Mobile Popcorn & Party Rentals's reply:

Congratulations Hannah! Best wishes from the Mobile Popcorn family. We had a great time being apart of your beautiful wedding at The Fort Conde Inn. Thank you for the positive review.

Carrie · Married on 10/01/2016

They have everything you could possibly need, from lighting, tents, tables, chairs, linens, etc. They are great to work with, they came early set everything up, paid a lot of attention to detail, and they stayed late to pack it all up.

Mobile Popcorn & Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you Carrie! It was such a pleasure working with you and your daughter to help bring this special moment to life! We really appreciate the kind words. We are SO happy to hear you were pleased with our service.

Sirena · Married on 09/17/2016

This place was amazing. We needed a tent one day before our wedding due to rain on our wedding day. They helped quickly and got us everything we needed. Wish we went with them for our other rentals instead of Port City, who were a nightmare to deal with.

Mobile Popcorn & Party Rentals's reply:

Sirena, we are so happy that we could be accommodating on your special day! It's our pleasure to make sure that you have the best possible experience. We want to make your day as stress free as possible. Thank you so much for the kind words and we hope to help you with future events yet to come :)

Casey · Married on 09/03/2016

Great to work with and offered lots of suggestions when we needed it.

Sent on 09/08/2016

Mobile Popcorn & Party Rentals's reply:

We are happy to help Casey! Our team of professionals is here every step of the way. Thank you for the positive review and congratulations!

Leslie · Married on 09/03/2016

They were great and very accommodating! I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Mobile Popcorn & Party Rentals's reply:

Leslie, it was so wonderful helping create your spectacular and fun event! We LOVED your rainbow theme! Thank you for the great review & Best wishes from The Mobile Popcorn Family :)

Ann · Married on 06/04/2016

Taylor was a joy to work with in planning my daughter's wedding June 4th. It was so nice for Mobile Popcorn to take care of the set up so I didn't have to worry about it. We had one little hiccup and Taylor was on top of it immediately and gave me peace of mind that everything would be handled (which it was). The wedding/reception turned out beautifully! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Mobile Popcorn for anyone looking for rentals for any occasion.

Sent on 06/20/2016

Mobile Popcorn & Party Rentals's reply:

We are so thankful for the opportunity to work with you and hopefully we will get to work with you on future events. Congratulations and thanks for choosing Mobile Popcorn for your rental needs. We truly enjoyed making your dreams become reality!

Paul · Married on 04/23/2016

Kayla was great to work with! We were able to select everything we need to make our wedding perfect and she worked well with our wedding coordinator to make sure that everything went smoothly for our wedding day. Will definitely recommend Mobile Popcorn and ask for Kayla!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Mobile Popcorn & Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for the positive review Paul! It was great working with you, Courtney, and Joanna. I hope your event was truly spectacular. Please feel free to contact us any time with your rental needs. Congratulations to you and Courtney!!
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 04/16/2016

We ordered chiavari chairs from them and they were flawless in delivering them to our venue at The Battle House and they looked perfect. Matthew was so helpful and responsive and always willing to answer my questions! When I first called for pricing, he was so much more friendly than other services I called in the area. As I did not have a wedding coordinator or planner, working with Mobile Popcorn was a breeze, which I very much appreciated! I would use them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Mobile Popcorn & Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are so happy to hear that you were beyond pleased with our rental services and Chiavari chairs. It was a pleasure helping you with your event at the Battlehouse and hopefully we can get the opportunity to work with you again! Congratulations to you!