Mobile Popcorn & Party Rentals Reviews

58 | Mobile, AL

58 Reviews for Mobile Popcorn & Party Rentals

Shea Nunn · Married on 10/26/2019

Mobile Popcorn is AMAZING! Especially Taylor and Cole

Mobile Popcorn handled all rentals for my wedding. They did a phenomenal job. They made sure everything was perfect. They set up my wedding in the pouring rain at 6 AM. Anything you ask for, they will make it happen! Taylor and Cole thank you for being so amazing and making my wedding so special!

Sent on 11/02/2019

Allison · Married on 05/11/2019

Awesome, easy, friendly, knowledgeable!

Ask for Taylor, she is great, so knowledgeable and willing to work with whatever you want! Last minute changes and tents were a breeze to add.

Arika · Married on 05/04/2019

Great experience!

Working with Mobile Popcorn was a breeze!

Necie Cowling · Married on 04/27/2019

Awesome!!!!

Very professional, dependable, friendly, etc. I can't say enough nice things about Taylor with
    Mobile Popcorn. She was awesome to work with.

John Williamson · Married on 03/30/2019

Daughter’s Wedding

Mobile Popcorn was perfect for my daughter’s wedding. No issues whatsoever. Delivery and pickup when promised. Will definitely use again.

megan · Married on 03/23/2019

Highly Recommend

Amazing customer service, easy to work with, friendly. HIGHLY recommend!

A · Married on 03/17/2019

Great job to a great local business with awesome staff!!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Claudette · Married on 09/29/2018

Couldn’t have asked for anything better!

Taylor helped me with my wedding rentals. She is so friendly and easy to work with and always responded very promptly. The wedding setup included tents, chairs, tables, an arch for the ceremony and more - it looked great and will definitely use Mobile Popcorn for my future rental needs

Sent on 10/22/2018

Tyler · Married on 09/12/2018

Mobile Popcorn has some of the best customer service around. I plan lots of events for The University of Mobile and I use them for every event! They once provided a 20x40 tent for an event day of!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Morgan · Married on 08/25/2018

Rented the train for my sons birthday party and it was amazing! The driver was there early and had everything ready to go. He was great with the kids and even let them sit in the front for pictures!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Lauren Ashley · Married on 05/26/2018

We made the mistake of booking two rentals one for tents, and everything else (chairs, dishes, etc…) from Mobile Popcorn. Let me tell you, we should have just done everything with Mobile Popcorn. Kelsey was nothing short of amazing! When my other vendor dropped the ball three days before the wedding, Kelsey was able to immediately make changes and cover everything we needed. She was so accommodating, easy to work with, professional, worked well with my planner and wedding venue. Kelsey eased all of the worries that happen in the thick of wedding planning. We so appreciate the time and hard work you put into making our day so wonderful.

Sent on 08/17/2018

Holly · Married on 04/14/2018

Mobile Popcorn employees were very knowledgeable and quick to solve any questions. The website was easy to navigate. The employees were very helpful, honest and flexible. I definitely recommend Mobile Popcorn for a less stressful and more reliable service!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Kristi · event on: 10/07/2017

A very good company to work with: professional, show up on time for set up and tear down, nice rental equipment, very flexible with additions to order. Opportunity for improvement: ensure equipment arrives clean and ready to use (i.e., chairs shouldn't require cleaning before use; rental carpets should be clean with no strings hanging off (so renter doesn't need to vacuum or trim carpet). I highly recommend Mobile Popcorn!

Kristi · event on: 10/01/2017

Karen · Married on 07/15/2017

Great showroom which made the selection experience fun. Professional staff who were easy to work with. They also worked out a way to hang lights indoors that worked within our venues rules which was awesome. I highly recommend Mobile Popcorn!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Brian · Married on 06/11/2017

Taylor was Amazing to work with!!! Made everything effortless for us and kept us in the loop on every aspect.

Stephanie · Married on 05/06/2017

The team at Mobile Popcorn was so helpful. They helped me stay within budget and were always available to answer any questions along the way. They completed set up and breakdown without a hitch! Would definitely recommend for wedding events.

Amber · Married on 04/22/2017

Thank you for making my wedding everything I hoped it would be and more! Your rentals were gorgeous and we were given so many compliments about the tents, lighting, and farm tables. Thank you for helping us make the tough decisions about the rain plan and assisting with the change in the layout design just 3 days before the wedding. Luckily the rain held off and the night was perfection! Our guests also enjoyed the popcorn favors! I cannot thank you enough for making our wedding so magical!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Blair · Married on 04/22/2017

I appreciated how responsive Kayla and Taylor were. Also, we took some time to decide on our venue, which meant we weren't able to commit to MP until several weeks after our first meeting with Kayla. We really appreciated her patience with us and willingness to answer many questions before we signed our contract.

Sent on 05/01/2017

Rachel · Married on 04/08/2017

Taylor was so great to work with for planning my wedding reception. She was always so flexible and quick to come up with new ideas for me. I would definitely recommend, to any bride, to go to Mobile Popcorn and work with Taylor!

Sent on 04/20/2017

Emily · Married on 03/25/2017

Mobile Popcorn is the absolute BEST!! Taylor and Kayla were awesome! Taylor helped me in so many ways designing our layout. Even when we had a last minute rain storm she was there in the rain making sure everything went perfect for us. Best rental company in Mobile for sure!! LOVE them!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Emily,
    Thank you so much for your sweet words! It was such a delight to work with you and your family for your and Montogmery's big day at Fort Conde! I hope to work with you guys in the future!
    Best Wishes,
    Taylor

Allie · Married on 03/24/2017

I love working with Mobile Popcorn. They always have everything I am looking for.

Sent on 04/17/2017

Brantley-Anne · Married on 02/04/2017

I used Mobile Popcorn for ceremony and reception rentals for my wedding and have nothing but good things to say about their business and employees. They made the whole rental process as stress free as possible. Considering the stress that already goes into wedding planning and coordinating with other vendors, the staff at Mobile Popcorn was accommodating, patient, and gave helpful suggestions without being pushy. They followed up and helped me figure things out without even being asked which I really appreciated due to my scatterbrained-ness of dealing with other wedding details. Kayla and Taylor and their team went over and beyond to make things perfect for my wedding day. They are truly dedicated to providing top notch service and beautiful events - highly recommended!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Val · Married on 12/31/2016

Kayla was fantastic to work with!! Easy to get in touch with and very speedy responses. My tents, lighting, tables, and linens were all so perfect! Made our wedding so much more magical and beautiful!!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Mobile Popcorn & Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much Val! I am soo glad we got the chance to work with you! It is wonderful to hear that you were beyond pleased with our rentals and service. Congratulations!!

Jeannie · Married on 11/05/2016

Kayla at Mobile Popcorn was an absolute pleasure to work with. Everything was perfect for my daughter's wedding at the Bragg-Mitchell Mansion. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Mobile Popcorn & Party Rentals's reply:

Jeannie, thank you for the recommendation and great review! It was wonderful helping put on your special event at the Bragg :) Best wishes from the Mobile Popcorn family!