Mobile Mixology Reviews

14 | Tampa, FL

14 Reviews for Mobile Mixology

LETITIA · Married on 11/03/2018

We do not regret our choice. Rob was very professional and easy to work with. He delivered exactly what we asked for and kept all of our wedding guests happy. Also went above and beyond what he was contracted to do to help out in a pinch. We had a great experience and wouldn't hesitate to use his service again. Mr & Mrs Taviere

Tanecia · Married on 04/07/2018

We booked Rob months in advance and were looking forward to working with him based on all the reviews. He did not disappoint! Him and my husband worked together on the liquor selection and the specialty drinks. The guests loved them and we had plenty of liquor thanks to his help! So much better to buy top shelf liquor and hire Rob than do a liquor package with a catering company if you aren't going to get top shelf. He also packaged everything up at the end of the night and was very professional! The guests and I had a great time with him! We will book him again for all other events.

Tanecia · Married on 04/07/2018

Ana · Married on 01/21/2018

I cannot begin to explain how thankful I am for Rob! My husband and I had a very horrible situation happen to us right before our wedding and he 100% worked with us. Rob’s flexibility and willingness to help us out was beyond anything I can put into words. The bar service was excellent and my guests had a blast! Thanks again for an amazing event! If you’re looking for a professional, very organized mobile bar service, he’s your man. Very highly recommended!

• Katrynna

Katrynna · Married on 12/16/2017

Rob was a pleasure to work with! He made sure all of our guests were happy and even remembered the drink he made for me even though I only got it once. He was super accommodating and working out the bar game plan was so easy once we got on the phone and chatted. I definitely recommend having Rob shop for your bartender!

Karissa · Married on 11/14/2017

Amazing! They work really hard to cater to your specific needs and are super flexible in all aspects. Will continue to use them for any event from small house parties to large events or business gatherings. Phenomenal. The owner is able to give further recommendations for all if your wedding needs as he works in the business and knows the reputation of anyone from florists to DJs.

Claudette Knight · Married on 08/12/2017

Great bartender service. We choose a package that allowed us to keep leftovers. Rob loaned us to a cooler to take home leftover beer.

RIVER · Married on 06/23/2017

Rob was awesome to deal with. He followed through on everything exactly as he said he would. Rob was engaging with our guests and was a pleasure. We are so happy we chose Mobile Mixology!

Becky · Married on 06/17/2017

Robert was fantastic!!!! Very accommodating.

Tynequia · Married on 04/18/2017

Rob was awesome, very easy to get in contact with if I had any questions and was phenomenal at the wedding, would definitely use again.

Jessica · Married on 02/09/2017

The staff was professional and courteous. I got everything I was promised and they made my event so much easier to manage.!

Debra · Married on 02/04/2017

The staff was professional and courteous. They offer packages to fit every budget. And there drinks are amazing! I would recommend them to anyone

michelle · Married on 04/17/2015

I would definitely reccommend This company , service was professional , my guests were happy . I plan on utilizing this service in the future

• User7754129 · 1+ year ago

Amazing company, drinks are amazing & service was excellent wouldn't ask for a better company than this !