Mobile Memories Photo Booth Reviews

14 | New Orleans, LA

14 Reviews for Mobile Memories Photo Booth

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

I can’t express in words how AMAZING my experience with Erin and this wonderful photo booth was at my wedding! Props were perfect, and the memories we made will never be forgotten with the guestbook and USB we received after! Our guests expressed how much they loved the photo booth all night! Definitely recommend this vendor to all brides! Thank you again Erin!!

casey · Married on 12/30/2016

One of the best things I did for my wedding was to rent a photo booth from Mobile Memories! Everyone at the reception LOVE it! Even my grandma (who is in her 80s) went in the booth with their zebra print hat prop! There were people in there nonstop! The booth was delivered when promised and the attendant was awesome! He was very helpful and seemed to enjoy his work! Besides the great service, something that sets Mobile Memories apart from all others is that EVERY SINGLE PERSON that goes into the booth gets a strip of pictures (not just one per group like other booths). My guests were very impressed about that and we're excited to see how many strips they could get! Lol. Our scrapbook was so much better than the traditional guest book and it has given us great memories that will last a lifetime! I HIGHLY suggest going with Mobile Memories if you are thinking of a booth for any function!

Rose · Married on 11/12/2016

Erin was FANTASTIC to work with. She completely designed my photo strip from scratch and I absolutely LOVED it. The staff was great and I love the fact that everyone in the picture receives a copy.

Brittany · Married on 11/11/2016

Highly recommend!! The staff was so easy to work with and very helpful with the whole process! Erin was such a pleasure to work with and very responsive! I loved receiving my keepsake album with everyone's shots at the end of the night! Great company all around!

Alison · Married on 11/06/2016

Mobile Memories was WONDERFUL and the highlight of the wedding! Thank you so much for a wonderful job!

Amy · Married on 10/29/2016

Huge hit. Highly recommended. Very reasonably priced. I got a full color photo strip photo book and people could write next to their pics and a flash drive of every photo strip and individual pictures. also, the prints were unlimited. No troubles and tons of fun props. Would use them again and again. Our guest had so much fun Mobile Memories even kept the book to add pages and pictures to it. Can customize photo strip design and backdrops. ???

I wanted to use Mobile Memories for about a year before our wedding. I love that they provide a photo strip to each guest in the booth. That was a huge selling point for me. I emailed them before I booked my venue to get a quote. They were having a sale price at the time, and when I told them I did not know when I would be able to book my venue, they said they would honor the sale price for me even after it had ended (very nice!).
    When we finally booked the venue, the owner was hesitant about us booking a photo booth he did not own. Our day-of coordinator used our desire for a larger photo booth than they currently owned to finally get one ordered. When it did not come in two days before our ceremony like it was supposed to, the day-of coordinator got on the phone with Mobile Memories and booked them for us.
    I was so impressed that Mobile Memories was able to squeeze us in on such short notice. Our guests really did love having them and we are still so grateful!

Guest loved the photobooth and props.

Michelle · Married on 09/20/2008

My new husband and I would definitely recommend eMarie Photography to everyone! We were very pleased with Erin's work both as a photographer and with the actual photographs. We also had many compliments from our guests regarding Erin. They were pleased with her professionalism as well as her pleasant nature. She works to get your finished photographs to you as soon as possible. You will be looking at a few weeks before receiving your order rather than a few months as with some photographers. Visit her website www.emariephotography.com to view samples of her work! She does a great job!

• User7788370 · event on: 01/20/2017

This company is AWESOME! I recommend their services to everyone! Always willing to accommodate and always professional!

Laura · event on: 01/27/2017

We had so much luck finding the team at Mobile Memories. From the moment we spoke to them, it was evident that they were creative, incredibly passionate and highly professional people. I'm based out of New York and I needed a trusted resource in New Orleans to produce a photo booth experience with an NFL player at our SiriusXM trade show booth. Not only were Erin and her technician were incredible to work with, they handled a really busy event with many crowds with much calm, grace and ease. They also delivered on high quality images and their equipment was top notch. Would recommend them in a heartbeat!

Caroline · event on: 01/27/2017

We used Mobile Memories for a corporate event featuring a meet and greet at a conference with a former NFL player. The team was punctual, well organized and a handled our customers with friendly professionalism. We look forward to working with Mobile Memories for future events.

• User7818328 · event on: 11/05/2016

Great experience with Mobile Memories. They bring great props and our guests loved them. They were very attentive to our needs and everything went extremely smoothly. I would definitely recommend them.

• User7899215 · event on: 03/11/2017

The photo booth was a huge success to our Sweet 16! All of the girls and their guests had so much fun. The attendants were wonderful and very helpful to the guests. Erin was top notch with the details prior to the event. Would definitely recommend them and plan to use them again in the future.