68 Reviews for Mobile DJ Services

Do-Not-Play List (2)
Liability Insurance (2)
One Event Per Day (2)
Photobooth (1)

Very helpful in finding wanted songs. Did just what we asked in following our vision for the wedding.

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

After talking to several DJs for our wedding, we ultimately decided to go with Mobile DJ Services. We are extremely happy with our decision. Rick and his team were very professional and absolute masters of their craft. There is a science involved in planning and delivering an experience you and your guests will remember. It's hard for me to imagine anyone doing it better than Mobile DJ Services.

Profile Picture Matthew, 4/8/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Excellent team, very nice, stayed in touch, made the wedding go off without a hitch. I would highly recommend them for your wedding!

Profile Picture Alex, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mobile DJ Services was extremely professional, and really brought so much life and fun to the wedding! They’re very easy to work with and the photo booth they provided was hit with all the guests!

Profile Picture Peyton, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

One of my main wishes for my wedding was to keep a full dance floor! I hate when a DJ starts a song and doesnt transition well to the next and everyone leaves the floor! Thankfully that did not happen to us! Our DJ was awesome and versatile and knew exactly what to play to keep the party going! Would for sure recommend them to anyone for any event.

Profile Picture B, 3/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We are so thankful that we booked you guys! I wouldn't have known the first thing about putting together a timeline without you. . You guys helped make our wedding fun and perfect. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Jenelle, 11/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We loved working with Rick at Mobile DJ Services! He was so personable and thorough with our consultation and made me feel so comfortable. At the wedding, he was able to read the room and everything went smoothly with his help! Rick, thank you SO MUCH for the amazing experience!

Profile Picture Jenelle, 11/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

They absolutely were perfect! Sterling was super amazing and everyone was always on the dance floor. Perfect DJ for any wedding!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Profile Picture Megan Jo, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Couldn't of imagined a better company to fulfill our needs of the wedding! Absolute professionalism and quality! Would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Addison, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

Mobile DJ Services was the BEST! I wasn't extremely picky, which also meant sort of hard to read. We had a wide range in music taste, so I knew it might be a little hard to get exactly what we wanted. The DJ's did a great job and kept everyone dancing all night long! The entire night was absolutely perfect. I can't recommend them enough!!

Profile Picture Calley, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rick was amazing! Picking an entertaining dj sets the tone for the entire evening. Rick did a fantastic job in making the reception flow nicely

Profile Picture Erin, 12/17/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ RICK was hands-down the best music (band or DJ) I have ever heard at a wedding. So many guests came up to us and said the same thing. He was ultimately kind, supportive, and so talented...kept people dancing the whole night. In the weeks leading up, people asked what part of our wedding I was most excited about--DJ Rick was always my answer. Post-wedding, what was our favorite part? DJ RICK. We felt so prepared because of his online portal where we picked music and some "do-not-play" songs. He kept the whole reception on time, introduced family and important people well, commanded attention without taking the focus off of us. We secretly also want to be best friends with him and Rosie. Everything about Rick is incredible. One stud of a DJ.

Profile Picture Kelly, 12/3/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Had a great time with them at our wedding. Would definitely recommend the light upgrade to do the color lights that show up the side of the wall for great atmosphere effect!

Profile Picture Emily, 11/20/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rick was the absolute best, he MADE our event! He was such a pleasure to work with. He was very flexible and accommodating and we have already decided that we will use him again in the future for any events we have.

Profile Picture Katherine, 11/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rick was friendly, helpful, and professional during the planning process. He made our wedding reception more amazing than we could have ever hoped. I would certainly recommend Rick and Mobile DJ Services to anyone looking for an awesome DJ for their event.

Profile Picture User7461267, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rick was beyond amazing! We knew from the first meeting that Rick was going to make our wedding spectacular and he did not fail. He understood the atmosphere we were going for - we had a backyard wedding with 75 people and wanted it to be a dance party. And he matched the feel of the party and helped keep the dance floor full all night!

Seriously I wish I knew someone that was getting married just so I could be at a wedding where he was the DJ again. He was a really great guy to talk to and was always quick to respond to all my detail bride questions.

Thank you, Rick for making our wedding the night of our dreams! We could not have done it without you!!

Profile Picture Mallory, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Just tell them exactly what you want and it will all be good. They are great about picking songs and making your event awesome.

Profile Picture Gina, 11/6/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rick was awesome, everything from the planning process to the day of he was very professional and really got the party moving. Highlights were his ability to mix songs together, the 80s rock medley we worked with him on was awesome.

Profile Picture User7482599, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I got so many compliments on he great he was. I have been to several wedding and he interacted very well with everyone. Gave us exactly what we asked for A GOOD TIME!!! Hank you so much Mr. Rick

Profile Picture Christy, 10/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rick was awesome! He has everyone up on their feet dancing the entire time! I love how he introduced the wedding party by telling a story and telling how the couple met. When we needed to speed things up, he had no problem doing so! Thank you Rick so much for a great night!!

Profile Picture Whitney, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very professional, detailed and great at what they do!

Profile Picture Jessicah, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rick of DJ mobile services was absolutely awesome! We loved how creative he was in making our reception perfect for us. His music database is gigantic and we loved looking through all of his song options. We highly recommend him!!!

Profile Picture User6361452, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I would highly recommend Mobile DJ Services. Rick was always very responsive and always available for questions. Rick kept the entire reception full of energy and excitement. We received several compliments on our DJ from our guests.

Profile Picture User7509252, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jordan and I used Mobile DJ Services with Rick and Rosie Bennett for our wedding on August 13, 2016 at the Dallas World Aquarium. We honestly couldn't have been happier with their services, our wedding was short only from 7-11 but I have never had so many compliments from people saying "it was the best wedding they have ever been to" and we had about 150 people so that was awesome and so exciting to hear. Everything moved so smoothly and there was never a break from the ceremony to the reception to the exit Rick kept the entertainment up to 150% never let the party die, there was never a dull moment. Rosie was awesome with the event planning she helped me a lot of the day of and my day was absolutely stress free! We had the best day of our lives because of these two and we would both recommend them 100% if you live in the dfw area!

Profile Picture Barbara, 8/13/16, 1 Review