Mobile Beats Entertainment Reviews

Mobile Beats Entertainment 2
  • Grant

Grant Denton · Married on 05/26/2019

Best Entertainment

Mobile Beats is by far the best Entertainment you will find for your wedding. Kevin is energetic, professional and easy to work with. His love for music and entertainment was evident by his passion and energy the evening of our wedding. He knows how to keep a party going and knows how to read a crowd. Many DJ's just play music but Mobile Beats does more than that. They know what music to play when and when things need to be changed up to fit the crowd. We had a blast with Mobile Beats and I would highly recommend him to anyone wanting the Best Entertainment group. He went above and beyond what we anticipated.

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 03/30/2019

Best dj ever

BEST DJ! Kevin was AMAZING! We were trying to decide between a band and a DJ and I’m so so glad we went with Mobile Beats Ent (dj). Kevin and his assistant were engaged with the crowd and played so many songs that our guests loved - without me telling him what songs to play. 10/10 recommend him for your wedding if you’re trying to have a special, amazing and fun-filled day!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Kevin Kreeger · Married on 12/08/2018

Great experience

Always fun to work with and very professional.

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2018

The best DJ!

I don’t think we could have chosen a better DJ for our wedding. Kevin was absolutely amazing and professional during the entire planning process. On the day of the wedding, he set the mood for ceremony so beautifully and was so good at getting people up and moving during the reception. I wasn’t the best at communication when it came to songs for the reception, but Kevin had no problem going with the flow to make sure it still went perfectly. I definitely reccoment Mobile Beats Entertainment for your wedding!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Tina Mcdaniel · Married on 10/19/2018

Excellent service

Kevin was an awesome DJ. I would definitely use him again and I highly recommend him !

Sent on 10/21/2018

Barbara · Married on 09/22/2018

Kevin made the entertainment for my daughter's wedding the perfect ending of a perfect day. Hiring him was worth every penny as it was a relief to know the most fun part of a wedding was in professional hands. He took her playlist and mixed it perfectly- he also played the music for outdoor wedding ceremony which was also perfect! He is a true professional and yet clearly loves what he does. Look no further for any music entertainment- no live band could compare

Sent on 10/07/2018

Trish · Married on 07/28/2018

Done an AMAZING job! Very professional! would recommend to anyone !

Sent on 11/27/2014

Earl · Married on 05/18/2018

Loved this guy, Kevin is very professional and does everything to make a very special evening. Do not look anywhere else.

Sent on 06/22/2018
    Mobile Beats Entertainment 3
    Mobile Beats Entertainment 4

Tonya · Married on 05/12/2018

Kevin Knights at Mobile Beats is WONDERFUL to work with! He is so friendly, professional yet down to earth, fun, helpful, and will do everything can to make your day as stress free and fun as possible. He has excellent communication, and will keep in contact with you every step of the way to answer any questions or help you in any way he can. He is very knowledgeable in all areas of the wedding industry. I recommend him to ANYONE who is getting married!!!

Sent on 02/13/2018

Kira · Married on 04/14/2018

We could not be any happier with Kevin as our DJ! We had him for our wedding and he certainly helped to make it much more special! We loved being able to go online and pick songs to play or not to play. We met with him a few days before our wedding which gave us peace of mind that we were all on the same page! I had 2 family members that were so excited to slow dance and he knew this so he dedicated a slow dance song to them (which was a pleasant surprise to us!) He didn't have a few songs we liked but he found a way to get them so we could have them for our day! During our wedding, he communicated with our photographer to help make sure everything was running smoothly so we would not have to think about it! We also used him for the suits for the men and he was very professional and attentive with this as well! He had a wide range of options for them to pick from. Unfortunately we found out a few days before the wedding that 2 of the suits weren't fitting correctly but he was able to quickly order the correct size in time! He even went as far as to say he would drive to Atlanta to get the correct sizes if he needed to! Luckily he didn't but that was very incredible and generous of him to say! Last but not least, he solved a common after wedding problem most people have- how do you get all the rented suits back and make sure you don't forget anything? Well lucky for us, Kevin took all the suits home with him after the wedding so no one had to worry about taking them back! All in all, he helped our fairy tale day be the best it could be and we would recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Sandra · Married on 04/06/2018

Kevin is a great guy to work with, he was amazi g with our special needs son, helped us to get our family ready for our daughters wedding and gave great ideas and advice. We will definitely use him for events in the future!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Karen · Married on 10/11/2017

Mobile Beats did an Excellent job at our company Christmas party! Highly recommend them! Will definitely use them again!
    Thanks again Kevin!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Mina · Married on 10/07/2017

Kevin went out of his way to accomodate our requests including running multiple mics on multiple sound systems during our ceremony and playing several international songs that were requested by my family. He was very personable and engaged in the event. Most importantly, his ability to connect with guests and to read the crowd made the evening flow and feel natural. We got so many compliments on the DJ, the music, and the fun atmosphere on the dance floor. We would recommend Kevin to anyone!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Pam · Married on 04/29/2017

Our daughter was married on April 29th, 2017 @ Sun Dance Farms with Kevin as our DJ, there are not enough words to explain how happy we were to have chosen him.
    Kevin and his team went above and beyond to make this occasion so special, we honestly feel as though we have made some lifelong friends.
    The wedding ceremony music was perfect, the reception entertainment just so much fun, and an absolute must was the photo booth, young and old alike enjoyed this so much and oh the funny memories we have to cherish.
    So again, a big shout out to Kevin and Mobile Beats, and oh, did I mention we rented our suits for all the guys there, very efficient and great prices.
    Skipper and Pam Theobald

Sent on 05/12/2017

Carissa · Married on 04/29/2017

This is the absolute DJ and tuxedo rental you want to choose for your special day!! Kevin and his team are impeccable. He made my job as a bride extremely easy, from going out of his way to meet with me to helping me make decisions when I needed them! I am from out of town, as were several of our groomsmen and ring bearer. This caused no issues at all with the tuxedos. I always felt as though Kevin had everything covered and I did not have to worry. The wedding and reception was awesome! Lots of laughter and love, I only wish it could have lasted all night! :-) organization and professionalism, I highly recommend this company! Thank you Kevin!!

Sent on 05/13/2017

Shannon · Married on 04/22/2017

Kevin Knights with Mobile Beats Entertainment / Bridals and Beyond is one of the best wedding professionals I have ever met. We decided to go through him to rent the tuxedos for the groomsmen. I will never doubt this decision because of his motivation, knowledge and experience in the entertainment industry. Throughout the whole experience, I had the utmost confidence in being able to rely on him to make the groom and groomsmen look great. He is very personable and detail oriented and that truly makes a difference to me. The tuxedo rentals were also a fantastic value and we were grateful to be able to support a "small business" rather than a giant chain store. The men looked fantastic! We would have loved to have him as our DJ because he keeps the energy up in the room! Thank you Kevin, for being such an wonderful asset to our special day.

Sent on 04/23/2017

Mary · Married on 04/15/2017

Kevin at MobileBeats was phenomenal. He DJ'd my grandparents 56th vow renewal ceremony and reception. We couldn't of asked for anything or anyone better. He cared about what they wanted and went above and beyond what we ever could of imagined. He treats you like family from the time you walk through his doors, through the ceremony and reception, basically from the time you meet him.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Jamie · Married on 04/15/2017

Best dj out there hands down!! They know how to keep the party alive and make sure everyone is having a great time!! Everything from the music they played to the photo booth they brought was a big hit! You wont regret having them there on your wedding day!!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Eric · Married on 02/25/2017

If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding and you are in the Knoxville area, then Kevin over at Mobile Beats Entertainment is the way to go! Kevin's unique approach was something I had never seen at a wedding before, but it was epic! Because of his unique way of doing things and the energy that he brings, people were up on the dance floor all night. After the wedding, we had multiple people tell us that Kevin and Brandon were the best DJs they've ever seen at a wedding, and I would 100% agree.

We also used Kevin for our tuxedo rentals. His customer service was great. He was always there if we had any questions or if we had any problems. He also had the best prices around town that we could find. We were able to rent Michael Kors tuxedos for less that $150. It was significantly cheaper than Men's Warehouse or anywhere else that we had looked. I believe they sell wedding dresses as well....Kevin's shop is the perfect one-stop wedding shop.

Sent on 03/02/2017

Taylor · Married on 10/29/2016

I could not have planned my wedding with Kevin. He's not just a DJ. He takes care of anything and everything you need. He plans the entire evening out for you so you don't have to worry about "what's next?" Because of his great relationships with venues around Knoxville he helped me find mine. He kept everyone on their feet, and made sure everyone was having a good time. He learned the names of my guests and made it so personal. If you want someone professional, outgoing, fun, and knows how to keep a party going for hours, he is your guy! Plus, he worked with my budget. There is not one thing I would have changed about my wedding, and I owe a huge part of that to Kevin and Mobile Beats Entertainment!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Kevin was so easy to work with. He and his staff are very professional. He made my wife and I special day so easy.

Sent on 12/16/2016

Carla · Married on 08/06/2016

Kevin at the Hardin Valley location does an amazing job. He's more than just a DJ service. So glad we had him to keep the party going. So many comments on the "best" wedding and reception ever.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Kevin was such a great dj! He knew how to get people up and get the party going. He is very easy to work with and is super helpful in the entire process.

Sent on 07/19/2015

elizabeth · Married on 06/11/2016

Kevin and his team are amazing. They really know how to keep the party going! We met with Kevin three times to make sure everything was in order; he was very helpful and reassured us he had it all together (which he definitely did).
    He always made sure we were comfortable with everything before and during the wedding. Kevin is definitely the DJ you want to have for any event!

Sent on 07/12/2016