MobilBoheme Wedding Films Reviews

View more information

• Sarah
    Sarah H. Getting married on 05/02/2022

Amazing Experience!

Paul and Kat provided videographer services for my wedding and I am absolutely in love with the results! I wasn’t planning to even have a videographer but was very generously gifted Paul and Kat’s services before the wedding. Paul ironed out all the details and really worked with me to understand our personalities, our theme, & our vision. Our wedding weekend was a little unconventional regarding our ceremony, but Paul and Kat went above and beyond to make sure that they covered all the most important moments. For about a week after the wedding I felt so sad. It all went to fast and there was so much that I felt like I missed! Then, we got the teaser video the last day of our honeymoon and I felt like I was right there all, reliving it all over again! I got to see all these little moments that I couldn’t during the craziness of the day. I am so grateful to have been gifted such an amazing experience, and I can’t imagine doing it with anyone but MobilBoheme. Thank you, guys, for being total rock stars!
  • Jenna
    Jenna S. Married on 06/20/2020

The. Best. 100%.

MobilBoheme did more for us than we could have ever dreamed. Not only were they professional from the very beginning, they were patient and kind with all of our questions. They were encouraging/supportive when we were stressed. They are both brilliant and creative and would actually get excited to help us try something unplanned. and my goodness, the end product...was absolutely gorgeous. I firmly believe that their vision and drive are the reason we got some of my favorite photos from our photographer. Truly, if anybody ever asks me for a rec on a videographer, I'd say, don't even bother looking anywhere else. MobilBoheme will take care of you.
  • Crystal
    Crystal L. Married on 02/02/2020

Made our wedding dreams come true!

Mobilboheme was a pleasure to work with! We hired them to do both our engagement and wedding photos/videos and could not be happier with the end results. The detail these two put in their work really pays off in the end! They were very flexible, punctual, and friendly. Our dog was present for both events and they were more than happy to help us out with her and include her in the shoots. We can not wait to work with them again and highly recommend them! You will not be disappointed with their work!
  • Tito
    Tito R. Married on 12/10/2019

The perfect team for our big day

Paul and Kat were incredibly friendly and professional, by the end of our ceremony I felt like they had become family. My wife and I had three things we wanted from our videographer those were, great audio, stunning visuals, and a professional attitude. Mobilboheme executed those requests and more. I love the final video and have shared it with all of our family and friends. The videos were cinematic and heartwarming, everything you dream of watching in your wedding video.

MobilBoheme Wedding Films's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! Y'all are such an amazing couple, and we hope the best for the two of you. Thank you so much for having us be a part of your special day!
    Madison Married on 12/16/2017

Absolutely amazing!!

Paul and Kat provided video services for my wedding which included a live stream the day of for my family and friends that would not be traveling. I found them last minute before my wedding and they jumped right in to help me, testing out the venue for live stream way prior to the event to work out any kinks they needed. They arrived on time and very professionally!! They were super fun and everyone continued to talk about them after the wedding saying every time they looked, the video crew was there.
    Our video turned out better than I could imagine. Everyone is LOVING it!! 10/10 recommend them. The kindest of people who clearly care about their clients and giving them exactly what they want! Can not say enough good things about them! :D