MOATTARI MENSWEAR Reviews

4 Reviews for MOATTARI MENSWEAR

MOATTARI MENSWEAR 1
MOATTARI MENSWEAR 2

Danielle · Married on 12/02/2017

Before our wedding, I had spotted a photo on Pinterest of a mix-and-match gray ensemble for my husband and his groomsmen. I was dead set on this look, even going as far as emailing the photographer who shot the wedding to find out where the suits came from. The photographer replied and said the suits were purchased from all different stores and the look just 'came together'. Well, I knew we needed a little more guidance than that, and that's where Ali with Moattari Menswear came in. The customer service we experienced was out of this world and completely over the top amazing. We came in with the photo and it was no issue at all for Ali - he quickly picked out a suit and vest for my husband, and subsequently, matching vests and pants for the rest of the party. He had hundreds and hundreds of tie options - we were able to get unique bowties for each of the groomsmen, which REALLY tied the whole look together and added a touch of 'us' while sticking to the theme. The prices were phenomenally reasonable. My husband and the groomsmen all went with rentals and it was the most convenient, easy process, all the way from fittings to returns. My husband wore the best outfit he's ever worn the day of our wedding - he looked sexy and super sharp. Even as the bride I feel like I have a friend in Ali and would recommend him to anyone who wants to look like a 10 for any event.

MOATTARI MENSWEAR 3
    MOATTARI MENSWEAR 4
    Sent on 02/19/2018

Anthony · Married on 08/19/2017

Ali is the best in the business. Seriously, this is no joke, he is absolutely the best. This is a little late of a review since I got married back in August, but Moatarri Menswears is the only place I will go to rent a tux and buy a suit. 2 of my other friends and I all had weddings last summer and we all used Ali. Ali is as professional as they come and he is super relaxed. You will never feel pressure to buy/rent any items, he is there to help you. He answered all of my calls right away and helped with every little detail for my suits. My two friends, for their weddings, we all rented tuxes (they fit perfectly). For my wedding, we all bought custom suits (omg how the price was excellent, not expensive by any means). Ali has a customer for life after the amazing service I received.

Sent on 04/24/2018

My husband and his best man as well as the men on my side all got their tuxes here. Ali was such a great guy - really warm, accommodating, and honest. The prices here are SO much better than at other places (I'm looking at you, Mens Wearhouse....). Flexible with pick up and drop off options too. Highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 02/25/2017

John · Married on 08/17/2013

Total success! From advise, to service to overall outcome. Wonderful service, suit quality and affordable prices. Very pleased with the results!

Sent on 10/15/2013