Mo Garratt Photography Reviews

10 | Millville, DE

10 Reviews for Mo Garratt Photography

Scott W. · Getting married on 06/05/2022

What a pleasure to work with Mo...

Like many people whose plans were affected by the pandemic, my son and (now) daughter-in-law had to cancel the wedding that they had planned for over a year and hold a significantly scaled-down event. It was even in a different state than originally planned, so they needed to hire a new photographer as well. Mo was recommended to them and I am so glad that they chose to work with her.
    I have both hired and observed many photographers at a variety of events and I can say without a doubt that Mo was the best combination of professionalism, friendliness and artistry (and fair/reasonable pricing) that I have seen. Working with her was so comfortable that one of my other kids thought that she was a friend of the bride's family!
    With a limited number of people being able to attend, having a way to share the event with others was even more important than usual. Mo created a beautiful photographic record of the entire day, which I have already share with my own parents through an album which was simple (and fast) to have Mo create. Her work captured not only the images of the day but the mood as well.
    Just a great experience from start to finish...

Sent on 06/20/2020
  • Aschwartz1292

Ali S. · Getting married on 08/28/2021

Flawless from start to finish

We did a ton of research in choosing our vendor team, speaking to multiple photographers on the phone and pouring over social media profiles and online galleries. We not only loved Mo's romantic and airy photography style but also felt immediately at ease the first time we spoke with her. She is sweet and laid back, making each session so much fun, but at the same time is incredibly organized and was a huge help in thinking through every last detail for our wedding day. We also really appreciated her flexibility, as she traveled to Philly for our engagement session and worked with us through multiple changed plans with COVID. We felt so lucky to have Mo shoot our intimate 'minimony' ceremony in September and can't wait to work together again for our postponed larger reception in 2021! We also got our photos back within 10 days - Mo is truly a ROCKSTAR!

Sent on 10/11/2020
  • Claire

Claire S. · Married on 10/18/2020

Amazing Wedding and Engagement Photographer!

I cannot possibly recommend Mo any more! Mo did our engagement photo shoot in November 2019, and we loved her so much that we asked her to do our welcome dinner and wedding in October 2020, as well. I was incredibly nervous on both days, but Mo's easygoing attitude and great eye immediately made me feel comfortable. Her photos are absolutely gorgeous, and any couple would be lucky to have her photograph their day!

Sent on 11/05/2020

Ashley W. · Married on 06/28/2020

Wonderful to work with

I can’t recommend Mo enough! She was incredibly responsive and flexible with our ever changing wedding plans (due to COVID). She made the day super enjoyable- arrived early, helped direct family members, stuck to the timeline, detailed about our posing adjustments, clear directions, encouraged us to have fun and captured all of our moments from posed to candid. Loved getting our pictures back (very timely) and even the option of doing an album with her! She’s very talented and a great person to work with.

Sent on 09/29/2020

Shelby · Married on 05/30/2020

Amazing experience!

We absolutely loved working with Mo for our wedding. She is talented, patient, flexible, and efficient. We hired her for a last-minute ceremony and she did an amazing job. She is extremely friendly and makes you feel very comfortable, which is so important in hiring a wedding photographer! Thank you so much, Mo!

Sent on 06/22/2020
  • User2493684 · 1+ year ago

Amazing!! Highly recommend Mo Garratt Photography

We are beyond thrilled with our wedding pictures!! From start to finish Mo was so wonderful (and easy) to work with. My husband and I went back and forth about whether or not to spend the extra money on photography for our destination wedding, but eventually decided to take a chance with Mo and boy was it worth it!
    I have so many girlfriends that were disappointed with their wedding photos and I’m happy to say we love all of ours! She is extremely talented and made us feel at ease the whole night. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Gail · Married on 11/04/2018

Mo is wonderful

We hired Mo to photograph our November 2018 wedding at the Cylburn Arboretum in Baltimore, MD. Mo is incredibly kind, professional, and made us feel completely at ease. Our pictures are so beautiful and we couldn’t be happier. Thank you so much, Mo!! :)

Sent on 06/10/2019

Samantha · Married on 06/23/2018

Fantastic - Start to Finish

Monique shot our engagement photos in Spring 2017 while we were visiting family in Bethany Beach. She was attentive in all aspects from the very beginning, including: selecting the photo venue, identifying a color scheme for outfits & most importantly capturing our personalities in the finished product. Her calm & fun-loving demeanor allowed my normally camera-shy husband to fully enjoy the photo taking process. It was evident that a lot of time & effort went into her editing - the lighting, colors and quality were beyond what we were expecting! We highly recommend Monique to all & will continue to utilize her for future family shoots!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 07/02/2017

Mo is a lovely photographer who captures beautiful pictures.

Mo made our engagement session extremely special and fun. As a photographer, she has an eye for capturing beautiful light, finding great settings to create excellent backdrops, and she made us feel extremely comfortable throughout. Her pictures have a dreamy warmth that is absolutely timeless. As a person, Mo is relaxed, a great listener, professional, and very organized. We received our photos back quickly, and they remain some of my favorite photos of all time. I look forward to booking her for other special life moments.

Sent on 02/23/2019

Maureen L. · Married on 05/08/1982

Mo Garratt Photography

We hired Monique to photograph both of our daughters' fall weddings: One on a lawn by the Indian River in DE; the other, at the beautiful Cylburn Arboretum in Baltimore. My best friend also hired her to do her daughter's wedding at the Pine Branch Club in Upperco, MD. The photographs from all three weddings are exquisite and absolutely breathtaking. Monique's use of natural lighting, beautiful backgrounds, and her ability to catch us candidly as we enjoyed that special day made all of the difference. We have 800 photos and, whenever I look through them, all of the happy feelings of that special day come flooding back and I can't stop smiling. Thank you Monique!

Sent on 03/08/2019