Mn Pro DJ Reviews

25 Reviews for Mn Pro DJ

• AnneMarie

AnneMarie Studer · Married on 05/18/2019

Great experience!

Scott was our DJ and he was very prompt, professional, and made sure everything was the way we wanted it. Everyone had a great time at our dance with his mix of songs, and he was extremely willing to help in any way he could! We have nothing but good to say about Scott & our experience with MN Pro DJ. Thank you!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Nicole · Married on 06/30/2018

We had Bob as our DJ for our wedding recently and our dance floor was full the entire night! He played all our requests and songs, was timely, very communicative with us throughout the night, and overall very kind and respectful to our wants and needs. Dave, the owner, was very responsive in emails and in booking. Filling out the planner ahead of time made for such an easy way to work out the details of our day that were essential to what the DJ needed to know. Great company and would recommend time and time again!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Mn Pro DJ's reply:

Thank you for the review! We greatly appreciate it as well as your business!

Our DJ was Scott and he did a fantastic job as our wedding DJ! He took our guests' song requests, kept the evening flowing and the dance floor full! He was incredibly easy to work with and corresponded with me through email and text prior to the event which gave me great peace of mind having a way to communicate with him before the big day! Thank you so much Scott and Dave (owner)!! :) :)

Sent on 10/08/2017

Mn Pro DJ's reply:

Thanks Stephanie! We appreciate you taking the time to review us and we really appreciate your business. We wish you both the very best!!!

Tia · Married on 09/10/2016

We had an absolutely amazing experience with Scott, our DJ. I had read so many reviews about brides booking with DJ companies where you didn't find out your specific DJ until the week of and it was so hit and miss depending on your actual DJ, so I was hesitate about booking with a company versus an individual. But the package was too much of a deal to pass up. Then this was not the case at all as Scott was amazing!!! He checked in with us through the night, keep the party going and the dance floor packed, and really went above and beyond to make our day special. We can't thank him enough!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Mn Pro DJ's reply:

Thanks for the review Tia! We greatly appreciate your business and appreciate you taking the time to comment!!!!

Gina · Married on 12/19/2015

We can't thank Andru enough for the experience and atmosphere you created for us and our wedding guests. He was very flexible, accommodating and so much fun to share in our special day with. I can't say enough good things, he went above and beyond our expectations and anyone would be thrilled to have him as the DJ to their event. You ahe is extremely talented and just incredible at what he does

Thanks again for making our special day that much more memorable!

Jesse and Gina- Winter Wedding at Grandview Lodge in Nisswa, MN

Sent on 12/21/2015
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 10/18/2014

We used MN Pro DJ for our wedding and couldn't have been happier!! Dave the owner, was super flexible and so accommodating to us - and our wedding wasn't easy!
    We hired Bob to be our DJ and he was just great - kept us in the know all night, asked us what WE wanted, and how he could accommodate us. Bob, you could tell, was excited to be there to help us out that night and he guided us through the night with humor and professionalism! He was just excellent!! He read the crowd perfectly on what type of music would go over well, and kept the guests out on the dance floor!! Everyone had a blast - mostly the bride!! :)
    We would absolutely highly recommend MN Pro DJ service, and Bob, ANY NIGHT!!
    Cara & Mike Hotchkiss

Sent on 10/22/2014

Angela · Married on 10/04/2014

Dave and Crystal did an amazing job! It was great to have suggestions as well as them telling me this is your wedding have fun and we will take care of everything! and they did!!!! not one stress about the DJ :) if I had 5 thumbs they would be all up! THANKS

Sent on 11/10/2014

Theresa · Married on 09/27/2014

The DJ for our event was phenomenal! They arrived on time and were ready to start playing music as scheduled. He took requests all night and was very accommodating to all of our guests music styles. I will be using them for all future event and would recommend this company to anybody looking for ANY of the services they offer!!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Kim · Married on 09/27/2014

Several weeks before the wedding we met casually with Dave and Andru; our actual DJ for the wedding. We sat down went over everything and gave them a list of songs that were important to us and wanted to make sure they were played that evening. They were both truly amazing in accomadating all of our requests. When the wedding day finally arrived, Andru was all set up and ready to go, he met us outside to finalize everything for the big grand march. Throughout the evening he was very interactive informing all of our guests about songs that were about to be played. He had people on the dance floor from the beginning to the end-our guests came out and danced first few songs and never left. I was able to dedicate a few songs to a few special people and even was able to sing a song to my groom. Whenever something would come up and he would have a question-he would find us and run it by us and asked us what we would like him to do. All evening we kept getting compliments on how great the dj was and that our wedding was the funnest wedding they have been to in a long time. At the end of the reception-we couldn't thank him enough-we were all so impressed. I would highly recommend this DJ Service!!!

Sent on 10/24/2014

Sara · Married on 08/02/2014

I loved these guys! I planned a lot of things last minute and within a week of my wedding, they booked me, arranged everything, and even got me a last minute projector for a video my husband made. The DJ played the appropriate music during the early stages of the reception for family and kids and then brought on more of a party atmosphere for that late party go-ers. We had so much fun! The reception was in a backyard in a suburban neighborhood and the volume was kept at a reasonable level all evening. They did not hassle me with a bunch of advertisements through social media or phone calls, as they only asked for a review through email, which was nice. They are professional, thoughtful, time efficient, and good people. BOOK THEM! :)
    -Sara K.

Sent on 02/06/2015

Kristyna · Married on 06/14/2014

If you're looking for a great DJ that is involved with you and your guests Mn Pro DJ is the way to go! Very happy with how they preformed all the things my husband and I requested. Played great music for the appropriate times and got all our guests all fired up and danced the night away!! Very reasonable prices and great service. Recommend them to anyone looking for someone to DJ their events. Thanks ALOT!!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Lauren · Married on 03/01/2014

Dave did a fantastic job for our wedding ceremony. Very professional, competent, and pleasant to work with.

Sent on 03/18/2014

Everyone had so much fun at the dance! Bob did a great job and I would definitely recommend using MN Pro DJ's!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Jim · Married on 02/02/2013

After talking to Dave we knew that they were the company we wanted to DJ our Daughters party.He was professional, knowledgeable and accommodated all of our requests. Scott was our DJ and they showed up on time and had brought everything we had requested.The sound and lights were better than we had hoped.Scott kept the party going the whole time and found the perfect songs the make this the best event ever!!!!!!!
    We had a blast thanks to Dave and Scott !!!!!!!

Sent on 02/03/2013

Mn Pro DJ's reply:

Thanks for the review Jim. It was great working with you and I'm glad everyone had a great time! :D Thank You!

Angie · Married on 06/23/2012

Easy to deal with before during and after my wedding. Great DJ

Sent on 07/01/2012

Branden · Married on 10/01/2011

Josh was able to pick up on our taste. We had several guests comment on how great our dj was. He kept people on the dance floor until the night was over. He was by far the best dj we have ever experienced!

Sent on 10/22/2011

chantelle · Married on 09/16/2011

Ley Digital did an spectacular job at our wedding! Everyone had a great time dancing. People still are talking about how much fun they had.

Sent on 10/15/2011

Amanda · Married on 10/02/2010

Dave was PERFECT for our wedding. He played all the right music, was super easy to work with, and kept everybody on their feet on the dance floor until the very end of our dance! If we ever have another event in the area, we're definitely going to go back to Ley Digital!

Sent on 10/27/2010

Lisa · Married on 09/17/2010

Dave you were amazing! even though I have known you for years thank you so much for everything you did at our wedding! everyone had such a great time! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

Sent on 09/23/2010

Thanks! :d

Becca & Chris · Married on 06/12/2010

Ley Digital did an amazing job at our wedding! We are still hearing compliments about how great the DJ was at the dance and how much fun everyone had. They were very prompt for requests and completely accommodated to any wants that we had as the bride and groom. Great variety, dance floor was full at all time, and very fun to work with. HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 07/07/2010

Jamie · Married on 05/30/2009

Dave was just awesome, he went above and beyond his duties to make my wedding the most memorable. Words cannot express my gratitude.

Sent on 06/02/2010

Stacy · Married on 05/17/2008

Ley Digital Music Entertainment listened to everything that I wanted. I even had a coregraphed bridesmaids dance and they waited until the exact moment when I wanted it played. They did a great job and were nice and easy to work with. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/28/2008

MN Pro DJ is a great company that offers many services and they are very flexible in working with you. I was very happy with how well our DJ, Allison, did at our wedding this past June. She did an amazing job playing a variety of music for our guests and still included everything we had asked for. I would definitely recommend MN Pro DJ for your wedding!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Cindy · Married on 06/15/2013

AWESOME> Went beyond call of duty. Made numerous trips to make sure we were going to be able to make the location work. The owner Dave was awesome. Luke our DJ was amazing.

Sent on 07/02/2013

Amanda · Married on 10/04/2014

MN Pro DJ was great to work with! We enjoyed having Bob as our DJ. He was fun, flexible and very responsive to our needs throughout the evening. We very much enjoyed our experience with MN Pro DJ!

Sent on 10/22/2014