MMG Photography Reviews

40 | Edinburg, PA

40 Reviews for MMG Photography

Kate Dina · Getting married on 11/05/2021

Absolutely fabulous experience! 10/10!

My husband and I chose to use Michelle for our engagement pictures as well as our wedding photos and we could not be more satisfied with her work! Michelle has been very professional from the start, but she was also able to be personable, friendly, and sweet, which made our shoots enjoyable and able to run very smoothly. It was always very easy to get in touch with Michelle. If you would call or e-mail her, she would get back to you in hours -- if not minutes. Our wedding occurred during the COIVD-19 pandemic and we are so grateful that Michelle was there for us. As long as she was permitted to work (which thankfully she was) she was willing and able to continue to capture our wedding ceremony this year AS WELL AS agreed to still be there for us during our large reception next year! All in all - Michelle is absolutely fabulous and runs her business accordingly. If you (or anyone you know) is looking for an outstanding photography business, look no further. We will continue to use Michelle and her business in the coming years! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/07/2020

MMG Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing review, Kate!! I absolutely loved working with you two and can’t wait til next year’s celebration!
  • Christina

Christina Marie · Married on 09/12/2020

Greatest wedding photographer (pandemic or not!)

MMG photography was so amazing to work with from start to finish with our wedding year. First off, Michelle traveled to Columbus to do our engagement shoot, and from that moment on was 100% always reachable for questions or concerns. The communication was so easy and eventually Michelle felt like a friend. MMG was adaptable to changing situations, and worked with my husband and I to make sure we got all the shots we wanted. It was so nice to not have to worry about capturing moments on our wedding day, and feeling confident that our wedding photographers were doing it for us. I would (and have) recommend MMG photography to ANY bride or for any other photo need. They get along with other vendors and know how to navigate the day. We couldn't be more thankful to have MMG on our team during our wedding. They gave us memories to last a LIFETIME with packages that were practical and everything we needed. THANK YOU!

Christina and Adam Gonyeau

Sent on 10/20/2020

MMG Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review. :). You two are the best and I have enjoyed so much working with you both. I have gained some new friends along the way and I'm glad this pandemic didn't stop your day! xoxo - Michelle
  • Brenna

Brenna Gessler · Married on 08/01/2020

Most amazing wedding photographer!

Michelle, and her assistant, Angie, were absolutely amazing! Our photos are beyond beautiful and something we will cherish for the rest of our life. She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera- which produced some awesome photos!

Sent on 08/31/2020

MMG Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Brenna, for your kind words!! I loved working with you and Mike! Through the entire process, you have been awesome!

Taylor Greathouse · Married on 06/27/2020

MMG review

Michelle was absolutely wonderful! With all the stress of being a covid bride, Michelle was so flexible and supportive of whatever decision we wanted to make! Her pictures are unbelievable and she’s so fun to work with!! I really wanted pictures using a smoke bomb and Michelle made it happen! They turned out to be some of my favorite pictures of the night! I would recommend her to everyone!!

Sent on 07/23/2020

MMG Photography's reply:

Loved your wedding so much, Taylor & Billy! The smoke bombs were my absolute favorite. Thank you so much for including us in your beautiful day!!!
  • Maria

Maria Iovino · Married on 05/30/2020

Amazing photographer! Book now!

While in the beginning stages of wedding planning, I knew the photographer was the most important. I met with multiple photographers feeling confused and “bossed” around. I found Michelle on wedding wire and met with her and had a totally different experience from the previous photographers I met with. She put me right at ease and I could tell right away how passionate she was about photography and weddings. The package I chose included an engagement session and she was so detailed oriented and the pictures turned out absolutely amazing!! Flash forward to our wedding day and after many venue changes due to Covid she was so flexible and understanding. Michelle was so organized and got every specific picture that I asked her to capture. She was not bossy but super organized on who needed to be there and where for pictures. She positioned everyone perfectly for formal and bridal party pictures so we looked natural and uniform. She got our pictures back to us SO quick I couldn’t believe it and there is not one picture that I didn’t like. She goes through and edits every picture and they were all so so good. I knew she was amazing from the engagement pictures but the wedding pictures absolutely blew us away. She captured the day beautifully and I can’t thank her enough. Stop what you’re doing and book MMG Photography!!!!

Sent on 07/22/2020

MMG Photography's reply:

Maria and Anthony - it was truly an honor and pleasure working with you both!! Thank you so much for your amazing review and kind words. :)

Claudia · Married on 12/28/2019

Love michelle

Michelle is not only professional and skillful, she is kind, patient and friendly. During my search for a wedding photographer i had met with other vendors. I happened to attend a bridal expo and decided to walk up to Michelle's booth. Immediately, I was found her to be very knowledgeable and someone who had a great personality. I contacted her right after the show to set up a meeting with her, myself and now husband. When we arrived to the meeting, Michelle discussed in detail all of the packages and her contract. Everything was transparent and her pricing were reasonable for what we were looking for. She answered all of our questions and we decided that we would hire her for our day. A few weeks after, we received a unexpected but thoughtful gift in the mail from her!! We had just moved to a new house and this was our first package we received so it was even more exciting. Again, so thoughtful and personable! My now husband and i have never had any professional pictures done and we actually avoid taking pictures in general so when it came time to take our engagement pictures (which we originally didn't want to do) we were nervous and felt awkward. At the end of our session we had so much fun and we were happy to have done the photo session. Michelle was again, patient and made us feel comfortable and special during the shoot. Between engagement pics and the wedding day, Michelle kept in contact with us, finalizing timelines and what we felt were important pictures we wanted captured with our family. Fast forward to my wedding day. Michelle and her teammate definitely followed through with everything we wanted. The groomsmen are all jokers and i was for sure she would be annoyed by them but instead she laughed and played along with everyone. My bridal party (even after the wedding) raved about Michelle and commented on how sweet and great she was. When we received the pictures, my mother even commented on how great the pictures turned out. Lastly, i would like to mention that the turn around for getting pictures back was great. We didn't wait long at all. I highly recommend Michelle for your wedding or even family pictures. She is outstanding!

Sent on 01/30/2020

Emily Davis · Married on 12/14/2019

Wonderful!

Michelle was amazing to work with! She captured our day perfectly, and we are so in love with all of our photos! We couldn’t be happier with the way our photos turned out. Michelle was so fun to work with, and she really did an outstanding job. Thanks again, Michelle!

Sent on 01/27/2020
  • Francine

Francine Stanko · Married on 11/08/2019

Beautiful pictures, flexible, very responsive & professional.

From the initial meeting, Michelle made us feel very comfortable. She is flexible & listened to what was really important to us & showed that through her work perfectly. She is very responsive to messages, many packages to choose from, & was worth every dollar we spent! We especially wanted snow pictures for our engagement & she worked with us & waited until the weather cooperated. Angie & Michelle were so easy going & patient with our group the day of the wedding :) HIGHLY recommend, she captured the wedding day perfectly.

Sent on 12/26/2019

MMG Photography's reply:

The snow session was so much fun!! Thank you, again, for your sweet reviews, Francine! I'm very happy to hear how much you love everything! :)
  • Elise

Elise · Married on 10/12/2019

Picture Perfect

Michelle and her second shooter were an absolute joy to work with. As a big time planner myself, I really appreciated Michelle’s attention to detail and organization. Having a complete break down of how the day’s schedule would look ahead of time really put me at ease. Michelle was easy-going, professional, and fun to work with. Her photos turned out gorgeous and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding (or family!) photographer.

Sent on 11/30/2019
  • · Married on 09/14/2019

Out of this world amazing

Michelle was such a wonderful person to work with on our wedding. Her and her partner, Angie really made the day go smoothly. They were organized and knew exactly what photos they were going to take. Both Michelle and Angie were so kind, friendly, energetic and really got the party started at the reception with the group picture that brought everyone to the dance floor. I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer to capture all of the love, joy and happiness on our special day with our families and friends.

Sent on 10/12/2019

MMG Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review, Alina!! You and Michael were such a joy to work with. Angie and I had the best time with you!!

Katie Radkowski · Married on 08/17/2019

Fun and not stressful

When it comes to taking photographs, I’m not the most comfortable in front of a camera. Michelle made it easy for us to feel comfortable and we had fun once you get past the initial photo or two. She was easy to communicate with and professional and prompt. She help set up a timeline that was easy to follow, but was flexible in allowing us to add other photos in for the day that we wanted. I would highly recommend and I’m so glad we chose her.

Sent on 08/20/2019

MMG Photography's reply:

Katie, thank you so much for your sweet review! It was such a pleasure working with and getting to know both you and Daniel! Truly an honor. Melissa and I had the best time!

Regina · Married on 05/26/2019

Wonderful Experience!

Michelle and Angie are an absolute pleasure to work with! Michelle made our whole day easier with her planning expertise, and even came out to DC for our engagement session. Michelle was always responsive to any questions we had and was always willing to meet if we needed it. Our pictures turned out beautifully, and I will definitely recommend Michelle for any event!

Sent on 07/08/2019

MMG Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Regina! You and Tommy were so awesome to work with from DC to Pittsburgh. Everything was perfect!

Leanna Ruse · Married on 10/12/2018

Wedding Photographer

Michelle was great to work with. Very easygoing and personable. Made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera and left us with memories from our wedding that we’ll cherish forever. I could not love our photos any more than I do, they are stunning.

Sent on 01/10/2019

MMG Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review, Leanna! You and Marc were amazing to work with and we are so happy we were a part of it!!

Nadia Parker · Married on 09/08/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Michelle is absolutely amazing! I wouldn’t want anyone else there on my wedding day. She makes everything so easy and fun! She did my older sister’s wedding in June 2012 and we loved her so much that we also got her for my brother’s wedding in June 2014, my wedding September 2018, and she is booked for my little sister’s wedding in May 2020. She is pretty much our go to photographer for all of my family and we wouldn’t want it any other way! She is absolutely amazing.

Sent on 10/27/2018

MMG Photography's reply:

Such an honor to work with your family, again and again! Your day was amazing, Nadia & John! Thank you so so much for having me as a part of it!! xoxoxo

Anne · Married on 07/21/2018

Michelle was amazing for our engagement session and wedding day! We knew we liked her when we met for our consultation, but after she helped the wedding day to go off without a hiccup, we were IN LOVE. Michelle helped us to stay on schedule, keep calm, and enjoy the day! She was nothing but professional, and the images were PERFECT. We highly recommend Michelle as an addition to any wedding.

Sent on 09/08/2018

MMG Photography's reply:

Such an amazing day! Your love for each other is beautiful and I'm so happy you chose me to capture it. Thank you, Anne & Alec! xoxo

Rachel · Married on 06/16/2018

Our photographer was such an important person for us to find because we wanted someone who was personable and good at what they do. Michelle (Mmgphotography) surpassed our expectations for what we were looking for in a photographer. She was so sweet, patient, and accommodating from the beginning of our journey until our wedding day. As a bride and groom, you want someone who will get all your hardwork and planning in photographs to have as memories. Michelle gets everything -- all the shots you won't even think of! She's truly amazing! We can't thank her enough for making our day sweeter, and so special!

Sent on 07/31/2018

MMG Photography's reply:

You two were nothing short of amazing to work with! I loved both of our engagement sessions and the wedding day. So beautiful! I love that we've become friends along the way and can't wait to see what the future holds for you both!!

Katie · Married on 05/18/2018

Michelle and her assistant Angie were absolutely amazing from day one! Michelle always made herself available and was very easy to communicate with throughout the wedding process. She was extremely organized which I loved! Michelle and Angie made my husband and I feel so comfortable while getting our pictures taken. They were never overpowering or overwhelming as some photographers can be, and they still paid very close attention to detail. My husband and I have a large blended family and they handled our family formals better than I could have ever expected. We also had our dog included in our engagement photos and wedding photos and Michelle handled that perfectly as well! We could not be happier with the quality of our pictures, which I personally can be particularly picky about. I could go on and on about how pleased I am. I will always recommend MMG Photography!

Sent on 06/26/2018

MMG Photography's reply:

The sweetest review from the sweetest bride. Thank you, Katie & Michael, for being so awesome! xoxo

Marissa · Married on 04/14/2018

Michelle was absolutely amazing!! She captured every minute of our wedding day in the most perfect way! And on top of it, she makes it so much fun!!! We love her and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/28/2018

MMG Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Marissa! Love you both, too!!

Megan · Married on 10/28/2017

I cannot even begin to put in to words how grateful my husband and I are that we used Michelle as our photographer. From the first moment we met her, she made us feel like we were her only clients and her focus was on us. We loved when we met, she got right down to business and told us how the day of the wedding would go. We had met with a few photographers beforehand and none of them were as professional or organized as Michelle. Our engagement session was perfect with Michelle and she was extremely accommodating. We wanted to get pictures in downtown Pittsburgh and then head to McConnells Mill to get a pictures with our pup, which is at least a 35 minute drive from Pittsburgh and Michelle was gladly to accommodate our requests.

Leading up to the wedding in October 2017, photography was not an area of great concern/stress for us. Michelle was great along the way, keeping us updated on the timeline and when she would need information with us. The day of the wedding, it called for 100% chance of rain. Michelle and her assistant were such good troopers in being willing to capture pictures in the rain and cold (they turned out beautifully!!). I would highly recommend Michelle to anyone who is looking for a photographer. She was amazing!! <3

MMG Photography's reply:

Aww...I miss working with you both (& Jackson, too)! Thank you so much for your sweet review and for having me as a part of your wedding!

Amanda · Married on 06/17/2017

Michelle was able to capture every feeling and emotion we felt on our wedding day. We get to relive those special moments every time we look at them!

MMG Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review, Amanda! You all were so fun to work with and I'm so happy to have been a part of it!

Mackenzie · Married on 03/11/2017

Michelle was (and continues to be) a great photographer for our family! She has photographed both my sister and mines engagements and weddings. She is top notch and the quality of her photos (and personality) can speak for themselves!

MMG Photography's reply:

It's so awesome to get to work with your family, again and again! Thank you so much for your sweet review, Mackenzie! I hope that you are all well!!

Amanda · Married on 11/05/2016

Michelle was the photographer my husband and I chose for our wedding in November of 2016. The quality of service she delivers is unbelievable. Over a year later, I am still looking at my wedding photos with the biggest smile or tears brimming from my eyes. I can’t express how much it means that she captured the most beautiful and important moments from our day so perfectly. Amazing talent aside, she was also such a refreshing person to deal with, easy to get in contact with and willing to lend a helping hand on the big day. So happy we chose her to be our photographer.

MMG Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review, Amanda! I loved being a part of your wedding day! :)

Holly · Married on 10/08/2016

Michelle was A-MAZ-ING!!! I really can’t say enough nice things about her! We had such a blast getting to know her throughout a pretty stressful yet amazing time of our lives! Can’t wait for the next step in our marriage so we can have Michelle capture those special moments too!! Book her! You won’t be sorry!

MMG Photography's reply:

Omgosh...you're amazing! I look forward to seeing you, again! Hope it's soon! Still loving the best gift ever - Jimmy Choo shades!! <3 I get alot of compliments on them! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Rebecca · Married on 06/04/2016

We booked Michelle due to a glowing recommendation from a friend. I am so glad I found her. I planned my wedding from 3 states away. So easy to work with and so helpful! The day of she had a plan and she kept us on track. She also went above and beyond to get the perfect pictures!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Katie · Married on 10/10/2015

Michelle took our engagement and wedding photos. They turned out beautiful! They were everything we hoped they would be and more!! Michelle makes you feel so comfortable when taking your photo and she is very professional!

MMG Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review! You and Kyle were so awesome to work with!! I think of you every time I put on my Alex and Ani bracelet! :)