MMG Photography Reviews

MMG Photography 5
  • Elise

Elise · Married on 10/12/2019

Picture Perfect

Michelle and her second shooter were an absolute joy to work with. As a big time planner myself, I really appreciated Michelle’s attention to detail and organization. Having a complete break down of how the day’s schedule would look ahead of time really put me at ease. Michelle was easy-going, professional, and fun to work with. Her photos turned out gorgeous and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding (or family!) photographer.

MMG Photography 6
    MMG Photography 7
    MMG Photography 8
    MMG Photography 9
    Sent on 11/30/2019
  • · Married on 09/14/2019

Out of this world amazing

Michelle was such a wonderful person to work with on our wedding. Her and her partner, Angie really made the day go smoothly. They were organized and knew exactly what photos they were going to take. Both Michelle and Angie were so kind, friendly, energetic and really got the party started at the reception with the group picture that brought everyone to the dance floor. I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer to capture all of the love, joy and happiness on our special day with our families and friends.

MMG Photography 10
    MMG Photography 11
    MMG Photography 12
    MMG Photography 13
    MMG Photography 14
    MMG Photography 15
    Sent on 10/12/2019

MMG Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review, Alina!! You and Michael were such a joy to work with. Angie and I had the best time with you!!

Katie Radkowski · Married on 08/17/2019

Fun and not stressful

When it comes to taking photographs, I’m not the most comfortable in front of a camera. Michelle made it easy for us to feel comfortable and we had fun once you get past the initial photo or two. She was easy to communicate with and professional and prompt. She help set up a timeline that was easy to follow, but was flexible in allowing us to add other photos in for the day that we wanted. I would highly recommend and I’m so glad we chose her.

Sent on 08/20/2019

MMG Photography's reply:

Katie, thank you so much for your sweet review! It was such a pleasure working with and getting to know both you and Daniel! Truly an honor. Melissa and I had the best time!

Regina · Married on 05/26/2019

Wonderful Experience!

Michelle and Angie are an absolute pleasure to work with! Michelle made our whole day easier with her planning expertise, and even came out to DC for our engagement session. Michelle was always responsive to any questions we had and was always willing to meet if we needed it. Our pictures turned out beautifully, and I will definitely recommend Michelle for any event!

Sent on 07/08/2019

MMG Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Regina! You and Tommy were so awesome to work with from DC to Pittsburgh. Everything was perfect!

Leanna Ruse · Married on 10/12/2018

Wedding Photographer

Michelle was great to work with. Very easygoing and personable. Made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera and left us with memories from our wedding that we’ll cherish forever. I could not love our photos any more than I do, they are stunning.

Sent on 01/10/2019

MMG Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review, Leanna! You and Marc were amazing to work with and we are so happy we were a part of it!!

Nadia Parker · Married on 09/08/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Michelle is absolutely amazing! I wouldn’t want anyone else there on my wedding day. She makes everything so easy and fun! She did my older sister’s wedding in June 2012 and we loved her so much that we also got her for my brother’s wedding in June 2014, my wedding September 2018, and she is booked for my little sister’s wedding in May 2020. She is pretty much our go to photographer for all of my family and we wouldn’t want it any other way! She is absolutely amazing.

MMG Photography 16
    MMG Photography 24
    MMG Photography 25
    Sent on 10/27/2018

MMG Photography's reply:

Such an honor to work with your family, again and again! Your day was amazing, Nadia & John! Thank you so so much for having me as a part of it!! xoxoxo

Anne · Married on 07/21/2018

Michelle was amazing for our engagement session and wedding day! We knew we liked her when we met for our consultation, but after she helped the wedding day to go off without a hiccup, we were IN LOVE. Michelle helped us to stay on schedule, keep calm, and enjoy the day! She was nothing but professional, and the images were PERFECT. We highly recommend Michelle as an addition to any wedding.

MMG Photography 26
    Sent on 09/08/2018

MMG Photography's reply:

Such an amazing day! Your love for each other is beautiful and I'm so happy you chose me to capture it. Thank you, Anne & Alec! xoxo

Rachel · Married on 06/16/2018

Our photographer was such an important person for us to find because we wanted someone who was personable and good at what they do. Michelle (Mmgphotography) surpassed our expectations for what we were looking for in a photographer. She was so sweet, patient, and accommodating from the beginning of our journey until our wedding day. As a bride and groom, you want someone who will get all your hardwork and planning in photographs to have as memories. Michelle gets everything -- all the shots you won't even think of! She's truly amazing! We can't thank her enough for making our day sweeter, and so special!

Sent on 07/31/2018

MMG Photography's reply:

You two were nothing short of amazing to work with! I loved both of our engagement sessions and the wedding day. So beautiful! I love that we've become friends along the way and can't wait to see what the future holds for you both!!

Katie · Married on 05/18/2018

Michelle and her assistant Angie were absolutely amazing from day one! Michelle always made herself available and was very easy to communicate with throughout the wedding process. She was extremely organized which I loved! Michelle and Angie made my husband and I feel so comfortable while getting our pictures taken. They were never overpowering or overwhelming as some photographers can be, and they still paid very close attention to detail. My husband and I have a large blended family and they handled our family formals better than I could have ever expected. We also had our dog included in our engagement photos and wedding photos and Michelle handled that perfectly as well! We could not be happier with the quality of our pictures, which I personally can be particularly picky about. I could go on and on about how pleased I am. I will always recommend MMG Photography!

MMG Photography 27
    MMG Photography 28
    MMG Photography 29
    MMG Photography 30
    Sent on 06/26/2018

MMG Photography's reply:

The sweetest review from the sweetest bride. Thank you, Katie & Michael, for being so awesome! xoxo

Marissa · Married on 04/14/2018

Michelle was absolutely amazing!! She captured every minute of our wedding day in the most perfect way! And on top of it, she makes it so much fun!!! We love her and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/28/2018

MMG Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Marissa! Love you both, too!!

Megan · Married on 10/28/2017

I cannot even begin to put in to words how grateful my husband and I are that we used Michelle as our photographer. From the first moment we met her, she made us feel like we were her only clients and her focus was on us. We loved when we met, she got right down to business and told us how the day of the wedding would go. We had met with a few photographers beforehand and none of them were as professional or organized as Michelle. Our engagement session was perfect with Michelle and she was extremely accommodating. We wanted to get pictures in downtown Pittsburgh and then head to McConnells Mill to get a pictures with our pup, which is at least a 35 minute drive from Pittsburgh and Michelle was gladly to accommodate our requests.

Leading up to the wedding in October 2017, photography was not an area of great concern/stress for us. Michelle was great along the way, keeping us updated on the timeline and when she would need information with us. The day of the wedding, it called for 100% chance of rain. Michelle and her assistant were such good troopers in being willing to capture pictures in the rain and cold (they turned out beautifully!!). I would highly recommend Michelle to anyone who is looking for a photographer. She was amazing!! <3

MMG Photography 31
    MMG Photography 32

MMG Photography's reply:

Aww...I miss working with you both (& Jackson, too)! Thank you so much for your sweet review and for having me as a part of your wedding!

Amanda · Married on 06/17/2017

Michelle was able to capture every feeling and emotion we felt on our wedding day. We get to relive those special moments every time we look at them!

MMG Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review, Amanda! You all were so fun to work with and I'm so happy to have been a part of it!

Mackenzie · Married on 03/11/2017

Michelle was (and continues to be) a great photographer for our family! She has photographed both my sister and mines engagements and weddings. She is top notch and the quality of her photos (and personality) can speak for themselves!

MMG Photography's reply:

It's so awesome to get to work with your family, again and again! Thank you so much for your sweet review, Mackenzie! I hope that you are all well!!

Amanda · Married on 11/05/2016

Michelle was the photographer my husband and I chose for our wedding in November of 2016. The quality of service she delivers is unbelievable. Over a year later, I am still looking at my wedding photos with the biggest smile or tears brimming from my eyes. I can’t express how much it means that she captured the most beautiful and important moments from our day so perfectly. Amazing talent aside, she was also such a refreshing person to deal with, easy to get in contact with and willing to lend a helping hand on the big day. So happy we chose her to be our photographer.

MMG Photography 33

MMG Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review, Amanda! I loved being a part of your wedding day! :)

Holly · Married on 10/08/2016

Michelle was A-MAZ-ING!!! I really can’t say enough nice things about her! We had such a blast getting to know her throughout a pretty stressful yet amazing time of our lives! Can’t wait for the next step in our marriage so we can have Michelle capture those special moments too!! Book her! You won’t be sorry!

MMG Photography 34
    MMG Photography 40
    MMG Photography 41
    MMG Photography 42

MMG Photography's reply:

Omgosh...you're amazing! I look forward to seeing you, again! Hope it's soon! Still loving the best gift ever - Jimmy Choo shades!! <3 I get alot of compliments on them! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Rebecca · Married on 06/04/2016

We booked Michelle due to a glowing recommendation from a friend. I am so glad I found her. I planned my wedding from 3 states away. So easy to work with and so helpful! The day of she had a plan and she kept us on track. She also went above and beyond to get the perfect pictures!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Katie · Married on 10/10/2015

Michelle took our engagement and wedding photos. They turned out beautiful! They were everything we hoped they would be and more!! Michelle makes you feel so comfortable when taking your photo and she is very professional!

MMG Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review! You and Kyle were so awesome to work with!! I think of you every time I put on my Alex and Ani bracelet! :)

Ashlee · Married on 07/25/2015

Michelle was awesome and we love our pictures, engagement and wedding!!

MMG Photography 43

MMG Photography's reply:

I still crack up when I see the guys doing the girl pose! Thank your for your review, Ashlee! :)

cait · Married on 05/16/2015

We were so pleased with Michelle and her assistant as our wedding photographer! We absolutely loved the photos, everything was so
    timely, and she was easy to work with for our wedding! The photos are great quality and we would choose MMG all over again!

MMG Photography's reply:

Loved working with you & Brian, too, Caitlin! Thank you so much for the sweet review! :)

Ashley · Married on 05/02/2015

Michelle was absolutely amazing! She did everything to make our day so special! I have worked with her so many times and I feel like I now have a lifelong friend!

MMG Photography 44
    MMG Photography 45
    MMG Photography 46

MMG Photography's reply:

One of the most amazing things about this is the friends I've made along the way, Ashley! Thank you for your sweet review!

Liz · Married on 06/14/2014

Michelle was our engagement and wedding photographer in 2014 and took family photographs for us in 2016. All the photos are beautiful and she is incredible to work with. She made us feel very comfortable and at ease. Her services are fairly priced and she is very responsive to emails. Could not recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 02/03/2018

MMG Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review. I love working with you two and your beautiful little girl!!

Ashlea · Married on 07/13/2013

Michelle is the best of the best!! Not only is she crazy talented, but one of the sweetest souls I know. You will not only have an amazing photographer, great photos, but also, a friendship :) so happy we chose her back in 2012!

MMG Photography's reply:

Ashlea...one of my favorite families and the sweetest of friends. Love you guys! Thank you for your sweet review!

Michelle is absolutely wonderful! She is so professional and easy to work with! She takes gorgeous pictures and really works hard to make sure you have what you want. I am so glad I worked with her for both our engagement and wedding pictures. I couldn't be happier with the results!

Sent on 11/12/2012

Michelle is so incredibly talented and will capture your special day perfectly! I am so blessed to have had her take our photos and continue to cherish the memories she captured even 2 years later. Her professionalism and attention to detail are outstanding. We love working with her.

Sent on 01/09/2015
  • User2075974 · 2+ years ago

If I could give all of the categories 10 instead of 5, i would! Michelle is an AMAZING photographer. My close friends have used her for her wedding and their pictures were so gorgeous, I knew I wanted her to be my photographer before I was even engaged. Her prices are great, and her responsiveness to emails, phone calls, and texts were so exceptional. She helped me tremendously during the planning process. She is very in touch with what I wanted, even when I couldnt find the words to express it. Her style is magical, everyone loved our engagement pictures and some of the preview pictures she's posted on Facebook for friends to see. She also does contests; my husband and I won one and she shipped us an enlargement of a photo of our choice to use for wall art. Wonderful woman, very nice and helped us feel at ease. There is no reason not to hire MMG Photography!

Sent on 08/19/2012