106 Reviews for M&M Productions

Uplighting (3)
Disco Ball (1)
Projector (1)
106 M&M Productions Reviews

Thank you to M&M Productions for making our wedding go so smoothly! J Farris was an absolute professional. It was such a relief to not have to worry about the timeline of events... J kept us on track! if you're on the fence about hiring a DJ, let me make it easy for you - go with this company! The music really sets the tone for the wedding and having a professional team behind you to help make the night memorable and fun was key for us. Thank you M&M Productions for being a part of the happiest day of our lives so far!

Profile Picture KATIE, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Sound/PA System

Devin really listens to what you want and makes sure it happens. Our guests loved the music, as did we, and we cannot say thank you enough.

Profile Picture Katelynn , 7/2/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

My wedding planner suggested that we use M&M productions! They did not disappoint. I recommend them to anyone who is looking for a DJ. :)

Profile Picture Cate, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I know that getting married can be a big expense. And even tho the cost was a little steep, experience is key! Taking the lead from our vendor, Southwind, it was apparent that your company was who we wanted to go with...hands down. Knowing that you had worked with that venue multiple of times was all we needed to hear. Southwind doesn't do anything halfway. Without a DJ, our wedding reception would have been a dud. You have a very important job, I personally couldn't handle the stress! lol. You are the one who brings life to the party. You listened, you observed, and then you delivered!

I liked what you said in our meeting. You get the feel for a client, and then put what DJ you think best lines up with what that client is looking for. Devin, when we left it up to you to pick that "third" song, you nailed it!!! Southern Sunday In The South by Shenandoah was us to a "T"!!! It almost makes me tear up...our wedding day was perfect, and you played a big part in that..thank you!

So glad you chose to DJ our wedding. Hope we can use you again in creating sweet memories.

Mason and Kristie Dunn ~

Profile Picture mason and kristie , 4/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Devin, Chad and I are so thankful for you intentionality in our conversation prior to the wedding and the outstanding job you did our wedding night. We have talked time and time again about how you are the reason our reception turned out the way it did, perfect. We know it took work to get everyone on the dance floor but you pulled it off. Friends and family have commented that it was the most fun wedding they had ever been to and we contribute that to you! Thank you so much, we will be recommending you to everyone we know getting married.

Profile Picture Rachael, 2/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had the best party with many thanks to M&M Productions! They were very helpful and organized throughout our planning process and helped us to choose just the right songs for our reception. We wanted it to be a night of dancing with everyone on the dance floor all night long and Devin helped us to achieve just that!

Profile Picture Mekele, 12/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I worked with Devin Long and cannot praise him enough for keeping the energy up and making sure EVERYONE was on the dance floor during our reception. He was professional and made suggestions when asked, but wasn't pushy at all. We had a blast and so did our guests!

Profile Picture Riley, 12/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

It was an overall great experience. Devin did an excellent job communicating with us and he accomplished the tough task of playing no line dances as I requested before hand.

Profile Picture josh, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our goal was to have a party during which everyone got on the dance floor, and our DJ made sure that happened!

Profile Picture jenny, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everything was great. Our DJ was Marquis and he was amazing. My only complaint is that we originally met with Devin and he was going to be our DJ for our day, but when we arrived at our venue we had a different DJ. I'm not sure what went wrong, no one contacted us about that change. Marquis was absolutely great and what went wrong was not his fault, I think it was the lack of communication. We had specific songs for the bridal party processional and bride processional, I'm not sure if Marquis was informed of how that was supposed to go so I was sort of disappointed there. Just because I was walking down the aisle to a song thats really special to us and it only got played for a few seconds. But like I said, Marquis was awesome and I'll always recommend him to anyone needing a DJ! Just that minor lack of communication on someones part was the only complaint.

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Knew the audience and how to keep them on the dance floor! The sound of the music was wonderful! Very professional.

Profile Picture Celeste, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

M&M Productions did a great job with our wedding! They were flexible and very easy to work with. I would highly recommend them for any event.

Profile Picture David, 10/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

M&M productions was awesome. We used their DJ service for our October wedding at Plenty Mercantile and the music was perfect.
Our reception was smooth and our reception had great energy.
Everyone from the guests, to even our bartender told us the playlist they curated for our wedding was the best they've heard at a wedding. People were dancing all night -- AND we had karoke!! I wasn't sure how that was going to work out, but our guests ended up LOVING IT! I would recommend M&M Productions 100%.

Profile Picture jennifer, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

So much fun and easy to work with!! He helped the whole wedding and reception run smooth and on time! We would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Morgan, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Devon at M&M Productions was FANTASTIC!!! I had been to a few weddings leading up to my own and can honestly say he blew all other DJs that I saw out of the water. He even had music playing before the ceremony when the wedding party was taking photos which made it even more fun. As soon as the ceremony was over he had music playing as the reception started and there wasn't a single song played that didn't have people on the dance floor. He played music that appealed to all ages, even our grandparents and all of our parents' friends were dancing which shocked us! He made the planning process super easy as well. I definitely recommend hiring Devon or any of the staff at M&M for your event!

Profile Picture Kate, 9/10/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Great response time and rates! The DJ at my wedding was awesome!!! Everyone had a great time and he played a lot of the music that we wanted!! We wanted to party atmosphere and that's what we got!!!

Profile Picture Laura , 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

M&M Productions were awesome! They were so helpful with the music selection for our wedding! On our wedding day the DJ was awesome with music selection and picking up on what music got the crowd dancing during the reception! We were very satisfied and happy we chose them as our DJ for our big day!

Profile Picture Tori, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

M&M Productions was GREAT! The song choices, timing, lighting, accommodating nature, just excellent! They wanted to meet with us in person to get a idea of the kind of people we are and the feeling we wanted for our wedding, which was refreshing and enjoyable! They wanted to meet with us on the day of to go over timing for the event and see if we had any last minute changes. They we so professional and so nice to work with! I would HIGHLY recommend them for any event!

Profile Picture Colleen, 8/5/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Such a wonderful experience! They kept the party goin and had great song choices!

Profile Picture User5003645, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Devon was our DJ and he was amazing!! We weren't able to meet with him ahead of time because we lived two hours away from where we were getting married and I am a medical student and was really pressed for time but he was wonderful working with us over the phone and over email. He made sure all of our requests were implemented and he made sure everyone was on the dance floor and having fun! He also helped the reception timeline flow so I didn't have to worry about anything! It was everything I could have asked for! Highly recommend booking M&M as your DJ.

Profile Picture Alysia, 11/27/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Best DJ!! Our guest loved the DJ and were up dancing all night! We had a blast! I would recommend and use M&M productions again for any event!!

Profile Picture April, 9/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our DJ did awesome! Guests were up dancing all night long. It was a blast! Thank you m&m!

Profile Picture Ciara, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great DJ! I would recommend for any event!

Profile Picture User5426311, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

M&M Productions is by far the best DJ service in Oklahoma! I would highly recommend their services to anyone in search of professional, prompt, creative, and fun entertainment.

M&M Productions provided audio services for our wedding ceremony and entertainment for our reception. We worked specifically with Devin, but I have spoken with many of their other entertainers, and they are all well-qualified. My husband and I have received many compliments from our family and friends about the service of our DJ. We had such a great time at our reception, and our experience was truly impacted by the DJ's performance. He read our crowd well and adjusted accordingly to the timeline and atmosphere. We were so happy that he incorporated our requests as well as those of our guests.

I work as a wedding coordinator, and I have had a lot of experience with DJ's of various backgrounds and skill sets, and I truly believe M&M productions to be top tier. Quality entertainment will hugely impact your wedding reception and your memories of your special day. It is so worth it to invest in a professional like M&M.

Profile Picture Elaine, 8/8/15, 3 Reviews