MLW Photography Reviews

25 Reviews for MLW Photography

• F

Faye L. · Getting married on 02/09/2023

Miranda is amazing!

Miranda is an aAMAZING Photographer and so much fun! We are so fortunate that we went with her to do our wedding and engagement photos. Our pictures turned out incredible and we had to much fun shooting with her!

Sent on 11/23/2020

Kenzie B. · Getting married on 07/10/2022

Absolutely amazing

Miranda is an exceptional photographer. My boudoir shoot was so amazing. She's great at making you feel comfortable, sexy and confident! I would recommend her a thousand times over.

Sent on 11/20/2020

Emily T. · Getting married on 05/04/2022

Fun and Relaxing Session!

My fiance and I had so much fun during our engagement session. Miranda gives you plenty of instruction and is very patient. We had some goofy photo ideas and she was totally on board. We cant wait to have her shoot our wedding!

Sent on 11/25/2020

Jay · Getting married on 09/26/2021

The best in the business

Miranda is amazing! She made us feeling really relaxed and we had a lot of fun with the photos, she’s knows what she’s doing and she’s great at posing you if you’re awkward with photos like we are.

• Addison

Addison M. · Getting married on 07/24/2021

Please do yourself a favor and book MLW

I don't think it's possible to say enough good things about MLW Photography. Miranda is one of the most sincere and professional photographers on the market. Our engagement photos turned out better than we could have imagined, and completely captured the vibe we were going for. We are so excited and lucky to have her as our wedding photographer. I'm already excited to see our wedding photos, and we aren't even married yet!

• Kevin

Kevin K. · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Great Experience with an Amazing Photographer!

My experience with MLW Photography was nothing short of amazing! Miranda was very experienced and professional. She brought artistic and creative elements into our photos that raise the bar from your average photographer! We couldn't be happier with how MLW Photography captured our memories!

• Bailey

Bailey R. · Married on 11/01/2020

Book now for an amazing experience

Miranda was so much fun to work with. She made me feel so comfortable and told me exactly where she needed me to be and what to do. She was super responsive through the whole process too. The pictures turned out so phenomenal and I can't wait to schedule another shoot with her.

Sam · Married on 09/26/2020

Miranda comes through in Covid

We had a great time with Miranda for our engagement shoot. She's very easy to work with and made the shoot easy and fun instead of work. Also with Covid restrictions everything went great and was easy to work around safely

Brenna · Married on 08/15/2020

10/10 would recommend!

We had the most amazing experience with Miranda! We got married during Covid and had a small ceremony and she captured it so beautifully! She was also SO flexible with all the replanning and constant changes that these times put us through! Every time I look through our photos, I don't see the craziness that came with 2020, I see how she so thoughtfully and perfectly captured the day

Sent on 11/19/2020
  • Morgan

Morgan M. · Married on 07/10/2020

The photographer you need at your wedding!!

Look no further, you want MLW at your wedding!
    In June of 2018 Miranda with MLW Photography photographed my sisters wedding. When I got engaged and started the wedding planning there was no question of who would be our photographer! Miranda was quick to check her busy schedule and insure our date worked for her! The big day came and went soo fast, but it went so smoothly because of Miranda. Thanks to her amazing attention to detail, calm and fun personality and efficient picture taking skills, the day was perfect and couldn’t have been captured any better! I couldn’t believe the anticipation of waiting for Miranda to post our wedding pictures, but the wait was so so worth it. We appreciate all the time Miranda spent on our pictures. She shows endless joy in her photography profession and is so hard working.
    Your wedding day is huge, biggest day of your life. Without question, have your day photographed so you can remember it forever. More so, have someone truly genuine, caring and fun like Miranda capture your day. You will not regret it. Thank you MLW Photography!

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Maegan

Maegan M. · Married on 07/03/2020

Fantastic Experiences

MLW Photography was referred to me by a friend, and I'm so happy I followed the recommendation! Miranda is so much fun to work with, and the photos from both of my sessions with her, about 6 months apart, are gorgeous. I can't wait to book another session with her in the future!

Sent on 12/30/2020
  • Machaela

Machaela S. · Married on 11/09/2019

THE photographer you want at your wedding!

Miranda at MLW Photography IS who you want to photograph your wedding. Hands down. She has a talent for photography and creativity that you don't find just anywhere and it shines through in her photos. She is super easy to work with, always responds to texts and emails and is just so much fun to be around. We are so lucky and thrilled to have had her photograph our engagement session in Wisconsin and our wedding at the Semple Mansion in Minneapolis which was this past November (2019). I have like no patience because I get so excited to see her work, but she is so good at keeping me posted on where she's at with getting our wedding photos back to us. It's DEFINITELY worth the wait and every time I see new pictures it blows my socks off. Book MLW Photography! It'll be one of the best decisions you make during your wedding planning process!

Sent on 11/22/2019

MLW Photography's reply:

Well I'm crying! THANK YOU for this amazing review, it means the world to me. It was a blast being part of your wedding story!
  • Tayler

Tayler G. · Married on 09/07/2019

Flexible, prompt, skillful and AMAZING!

Miranda Wipperfurth you are an amazing and talented person!
    You captured our day better than we could have ever imagined. Having a videographer on our wedding day was something that was so important to me for so many reasons. The biggest being people we would lose someday. With Kyles cousin passing unexpectedly a few weeks after our wedding Miranda was able to make sure she got him dancing with his wife with the biggest smile on his face and we will treasure that forever❤️
    If anyone is looking for a photographer or videographer MLW Photography is the way to go! I am so proud of you Miranda, Thank you again so much!!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Meranda T. · Married on 08/03/2019

Engagement/Wedding

I contacted Miranda to see if she would be interested in capturing my engagement photos along with my wedding this upcoming August. She was great to work with right off the bat. I had some health issues prior to my engagement session which lead to having to switch dates and then the 2nd date it rained so it needed to be moved again. She was so patient and had no problem moving the session multiple times. My fiancé like I’m sure many others, wasn’t crazy about getting photos taken. She worked really well with him, joking around and making him laugh which turned into great photos. After our engagement session we can not wait to have Miranda capture our big day!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Sarah · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing!!!! So talented!

Absolutely loved working with MLW Photography. She is so kind, helpful and makes you feel extremely comfortable. Would highly recommend her for any of your photography needs.

• Anna

Anna · Married on 07/20/2019

A beautiful video to remember our big day!

Miranda is amazing to work with. She is so accommodating and turned around a beautiful video to help us remember our big day. Weather was not ideal, but Miranda rolled with it and got some amazing shots. She makes the experience so comfortable and has super fun ideas. Can not thank her enough and can't wait to work with her in the future.

Sent on 12/02/2019

Jenna H. · Married on 05/10/2019

More than a videographer/photographer!

Miranda is absolutely the best! She was so easy to work with and worked alongside my photographer with ease! We definitely had the dynamic duo to capture our best day. We haven't seen the video yet, but based on the work she has done with other friends we know it will be amazing! Not only will she shoot your day, but she becomes a part of your wedding party with her fun-loving personality. We had a great time with her throughout the entire process! My husband and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Erica P. · Married on 10/17/2018

Amazing photorgrapher

Love working with MLW Photography!! Shes an amazing woman with a creative eye..ive had maternity, family, wedding, and always go to Miranda to collab for promotional prints for events!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Mary · Married on 10/06/2018

She is THE best!

From boudoir to wedding day, this woman can do it all. She worked out a time to come to MY HOUSE to take secret boudoir photos, 2+ hours from her studio. She did such an amazing job, that I wrote her a deposit check right then and there to be our wedding photographer. She made me feel like a queen-for both boudoir and wedding photos. She has her foot in the graphic design and her photography business, so she knows what’s “in” and can do almost anything you ask. She’s reasonably priced, especially for what you get. She dealt with my self-esteem issues like a pro, for the boudoir shoot, and dealt with the crazy boys on our wedding day-all the photos turned out awesome. She’s a champ, and FUN! At the end of our wedding day she gave us an estimate of about 3-4 weeks before I saw pictures... then surprised us with a sneak peak, of 49 pictures, a week later. My husband and I have already talked about having her for future family pictures, newborn pictures, and anniversary pictures. I can not recommend her enough-and trust me, I’m PICKY

Sent on 01/08/2019

Kaitlyn J. · Married on 08/18/2018

I couldn’t have asked for more!!

Miranda did the videography for my wedding. I haven’t even seen the video yet and I can tell you I would recommend her 100%. Knowing she was talented going in she exceeded my expectations just with her presence and personality. She’s a beautiful human being inside and out and I cannot wait to see what magic she will work.
    Edit: I’ve gotten my video back and it brought me to tears! I will cherish the recap of the best day of my life for years to come!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Gilv · Married on 06/08/2018

Great experience, beautiful memories!

Miranda was wonderful to work with and obviously enjoys what she does. She captured many special moments in addition to the usual photos everyone wants. We have booked her again for another daughter's wedding next October!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Courtney · Married on 02/08/2018

Beautiful Photos and Video!

We were fortunate to have Miranda capture our proposal and wedding. She took amazing pictures of my (now) husband getting down on one knee. We were required to use our venue’s photographer, so we could not hire Miranda to take pictures of our wedding day. Instead, Miranda put together a beautiful video of our wedding day. Miranda put so much time and effort into our photos and video to make them a perfect reflection of two of the happiest days of our lives. Miranda was friendly and professional every time we worked with her!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Bailey M. · Married on 06/24/2017

Beyond my expectations and very easy to work with!

Miranda made be feel so comfortable in my boudoir shoot and the confidence she gave me shows in the photos! She also did our wedding day and I am so happy with the outcome. I told her what I generally wanted and she went beyond my expectations. Miranda is very talented at catching raw emotion in photos which really takes us back to our special day when we look at them 💕

Sent on 01/14/2019

Ashley · Married on 09/17/2016

Excellent!

Miranda is a talented artist and it definitely shows in her work! We were very happy with the photos we received of our wedding and her service throughout our special day.

Sent on 01/10/2019

Jenna S. · Married on 05/07/2016

Picture Perfect!

How many people can say they can relive their special day by looking at their wedding photos, well my husband and I are one of those lucky couples! All thanks to Miranda and her talented work. Little details are very important to me and having a photographer who also has the thoughts as you is very important. Miranda did an outstanding job at catching all those little details and big moments. I can honestly say I had a few pictures I saw on pinterest that I wanted to do (which got taken) otherwise I left it up to Miranda's creative ways. She is gifted with an outstanding talent and I promise all of you considering her work she will not disappoint!!

Sent on 01/23/2019