mlc designs Reviews

mlc designs 2
mlc designs 3
mlc designs 4

Averil · Getting married on 06/17/2021

Designing my invitations, save the date, and day-of details was truly my favorite part of the entire wedding experience because of Madeline and mlc designs. Madeline was so easy to work with and immediately understood what my vision was and everything turned out better than I'd possibly imagined. Visiting her studio was so fun and she offered every possible option for customization. We ended up with an extra thick ivory invitation with a pink edge and turquoise letterpress. The envelopes were all custom colors with custom liners and each piece of the invitation had a custom design on the back tying it all together.

I had so many family and friends reach out and tell me my printed items were so beautiful and truly captured the spirit of our Mexican wedding and put guests in mood for the best fiesta ever. I recently went to a friend's house and saw they still have the save the date on their fridge months after the wedding because they loved it so much.

This was not the first time I worked with Madeline, so I've seen what a wide range of design she offers- from traditional, to modern, to rustic, to tropical she's truly an artist and is so wonderful to work with. I can't say enough good things about the experience- I'm just looking for reasons to work with mlc designs again and would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 04/27/2018
    mlc designs 5
    mlc designs 6
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 09/07/2019

Stunning Invitations!!

I cannot say enough amazing things about Madeline!! She took all of our ideas for our wedding suite, and made it come to life. The invitations she created for us were stunning. GORGEOUS!!! MLC Designs is the best! You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Meghan · Married on 06/08/2019

Gorgeous, Quality Work!

Madeline was the perfect choice for all of our paper needs. She was so easy to work with, and was so flexible and helpful. Our wedding invitations were absolutely gorgeous. Having never designed custom stationary before, I was nervous going into the process. Madeline put us at ease, using her creative talents to bring our vision to life. Everything was done on time, if not beforehand. We also used MLC for our "day of" stationary (custom napkins, menus, escort cards, table numbers, etc.). It all went together so beautifully. Her competitive pricing was worth every single penny. We could not have been happier with the final products. Thank you so much, Madeline!

Sent on 07/23/2019

mlc designs's reply:

Meghan - It was such a delight working with you and designing everything for you! Loved seeing all of those pretty pictures too. xoxo

Elizabeth · Married on 12/01/2018

Beautiful Invitations!

Madeline was fantastic! She created a gorgeous invitation suite and day of materials that blew us away! The number of compliments we received are countless and we could not be happier with her work.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Amanda · Married on 04/07/2018

I cannot say enough about Madeline. She custom designed my invitations, wedding programs, and custom signage. She is so responsive and worked so closely with me through the entire process, from the first time meeting her she gave me so many options when I had no idea what direction I wanted to go in. She helped me pin down the perfect design and carried it through the entire process. She was always in contact and always communicated if there was a delay or let me know where she was in the process. For a picky, type A bride she made my life easy. We unfortunately had an issue with the invitations getting to out of town guests no thanks to the post office and she worked with me through that entire ordeal to get new invitations sent out right away, always keeping me in the loop. I will for sure be using Madeline for any invitation needs I may have in the future!

Sent on 06/08/2018

mlc designs's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you Amanda and designing all of your beautiful invitations + day of details! Appreciate the kind words xoxo

Jessica · Married on 11/11/2017

Mlc designs did a beautiful job with our invitations and day of details. Madeline is super creative and took vague direction and made the most stunning, unique, personal and memorable pieces. And she worked with us to stay within our budget. The escort cards she created for us were one of my favorite elements of the whole wedding!

Sent on 11/30/2017

mlc designs's reply:

Thank you Jessica!! It was a delight working with you and loved all of your classic details. Really appreciate the sweet review :) xo

Lizzie · Married on 09/23/2017

Madeline is one of the most talented professionals I have ever come across. In our first design meeting, I was instantly hooked with her design and atheistic. My mom and I gave her a vision of our save the dates, invitation suite, menus and escort cards and she created the most breathtaking work! Not only is she so creative, Madeline was also just a joy to work with. I got so excited when she would email me proofs- she was so easy and warm. I can't wait to book Madeline again for future invitations and all my paper needs. MD/DC/VA Couples: Book Madeline- she is the best!

Sent on 11/15/2017

mlc designs's reply:

thank you so much Lizzie!! It's easy to do my job well when I have clients like you and your Mom. I miss you both already. Loved working with you :)

marcella · Married on 06/24/2017

I knew from the beginning that I wanted Madeline to design our daughter's wedding invitations. I had seen her work at bridal shows and on instagram and fell in love right away. There was absolutely no need to look elsewhere. Madeline is amazing. She is so organized and provides such great communication, as well as amazing ideas along the way. Her talent in design is superior. We also used Madeline for all of our day of details. All these little touches made the event just so beautiful. We received so many compliments on our invitations as well as all of our paper goods. We couldn't have been happier. Thank you, Madeline, for all your hard work!!!

Sent on 06/28/2017

mlc designs's reply:

Absolutely LOVED working with you!!! I can't wait to see all of the photographs from your amazing day. xoxo

C · Married on 06/03/2017

Madeline was probably the easiest vendor we worked with in our entire wedding planning process. We came to her looking for short turn-around, custom wedding invitations and printed materials. She provided three different themes which were all beautiful and we moved forward with a lovely suite of designs. Everything was completed extremely quickly, beautifully, and she made pickup and sending a breeze. Madeline even folded, stuffed and stamped our invitations and mailed them for us! We had several guests praise us for our lovely invitations which were very unique compared to what I’d seen from any website or other designer and I’m sure I’ll be coming back to Madeline for future invitation/printing needs in the future. She’s amazing!

Sent on 02/11/2018

mlc designs's reply:

Thank you so much - I loved working with you and designing your beautiful invitations! xo

Tara · Married on 05/20/2017

I used MLC Designs for my summer wedding. I had a unique two wedding weekend and wanted to ensure we had 2 invitations that felt cohesive while being mutually individual. I am not a bride who cares, but MLC was patient and worked with me to help me create my very classic invitation in the midst of my nonchalance. MLC actually got me excited about stationary and I absolutely love my invitations. I received so many compliments and they were literally the perfect entrance to my wedding! I loved working with MLC and will definitely be back for other life events!

Sent on 08/30/2017

mlc designs's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you Tara and your invitations were a dream to design. xo

Kate · Married on 10/22/2016

Madeline did both our invitations and day of details (escort cards, menus, table numbers) and everything turned out beautifully! We met for an initial design consultation and from there she sent me several design ideas to narrow down the invitations. We planned the day of details with her during the last month before the wedding and she quickly created designs that coordinated with our invitations. She was extremely responsive, flexible, and totally great to work with!

Sent on 11/07/2016

mlc designs's reply:

thanks so much kate! it was really wonderful working with you :)

Rob & Anna · Married on 10/07/2016

We can't say enough amazing things about MLC Designs! We used MLC for our wedding invitations and day-of details (menus, place cards, welcome note, etc.), and everything turned out more beautiful than we ever could have imagined! Madeline worked with us to create a unique, one-of-a kind design that was the perfect touch to help make our day so special. MLC's work is not only beautiful, but they are willing to work with you throughout the process to make sure it is exactly what you're looking for. We highly recommend MLC Designs for all your invitation/stationary needs!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Nicole · Married on 10/01/2016

mlc design did an incredible job with all of our stationary - from invitation, save the date to programs, name cards and menus. It was so easy and simple collaborating with mlc design and she was so flexible and accommodating. She really tried to get the essence of our venue with our stationary design and we are so happy to have had her help in our wedding process! Would use her services again for future events - baby showers, anniversaries, etc. Thank you!

Sent on 01/02/2017

S. · Married on 09/24/2016

We are thrilled with the work MLC Designs did for our wedding! The invitations, seating chart, programs, menus, etc were all beyond fabulous. The paper design process was my favorite part of wedding planning - all thanks to Madeline!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Samantha · Married on 07/16/2016

We worked with Madeline to create our wedding invitations and day of details. Madeline explained everything clearly and made the decision making process fun and easy! She was open to all of our ideas and she was able to create items more beautiful than we imagined! Madeline truly cared to make sure that all of the pieces she created were exactly what we wanted. She was willing to provide us with different options and and previews before we made our final decisions. It was such an enjoyable process getting to work with Madeline! She is so talented and she has given us items that we can look back at to remember one of the best days of our lives!!

Sent on 12/30/2016

mlc designs's reply:

thank you samantha! it was an absolute joy working with you. xoxo

Colleen · Married on 07/09/2016

Madeline was wonderful to work with in designing both our Save the Date and our Wedding Invitation! She listened to my ideas and was able to whip up exactly what we wanted! I would highly recommend working with her anytime you need custom invitations!

Sent on 06/29/2017
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 06/26/2016

Madeline was amazing, she already knew our planners which was super helpful and her designs for our wedding were amazing! We got so many compliments on the invitations and she really took all of our ideas and our personality into account and the design was perfect for us. We had fun working with her and would definitely recommend her for any stationary needs!

Sent on 09/09/2016

mlc designs's reply:

thank you so much meredith!! seriously one of my favorite designs EVER!! thanks for the opportunity to work with you both and bring all of those fun ideas to life. xo

Hannah · Married on 06/11/2016

My husband and I worked with Madeline to help us design our save the dates, wedding invitations, welcome box notes, and several day of paper details. It was the best decision ever! Her designs are incredible and she truly captures your personality in her work. We loved how she balanced the continuity of the designs on everything she created, while also adding a unique twist that distinguished one piece from another. She valued our opinion and preferences throughout the process and ultimately created timeless keepsakes that we will cherish for years to come. I highly recommend mlc designs!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Katie · Married on 06/04/2016

We used MLC for our Save the Dates, invitations, and several day of details. Basically, anything we could do through her, we did because she is that good! Not only does she create beautiful, unique designs, but she is so collaborative in the process and will not go to print until you are 100% satisfied (no draft limits here like with other vendors!). I loved that she was so easy to work with and receptive to my ideas, plus she is very creative so she brings so much to the table herself! She truly made my visions come to life, and honestly turn out even better than they were in my head! As an added bonus, you don't have to stuff and seal any envelopes or place any stamps- she handles everything from design to post office delivery! I truly feel like there is not a better option around for custom invitations/paper goods. Invitations set the tone for the wedding, and you can't go wrong with MLC! :)

Sent on 12/09/2016

mlc designs's reply:

one of my absolute favorites katie!! loved designing for and with you :) your wedding was beyond beautiful. xoxo

Kathleen · Married on 06/04/2016

It was so wonderful working with Madeline! She is so talented, creative, responsive and professional.
    After our fist meeting, I knew she would be the one to create our invitations and day of designs.
    She guided us with her questions to help us describe our vision for the wedding and then she worked to create
    several options for us to choose. Her designs were unique, beautiful and truly one of a kind for the wedding.
    She worked with us throughout the whole process to make sure everything was perfect and exactly what we wanted.
    She is truly an artist. Our invitations were gorgeous! She helped to make planning stress free by assembling, addressing and even mailing the invitations. Our day of designs matched our invitations and everything was just perfect! We just loved working with her. Thank you Madeline!

Sent on 12/17/2016
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 05/21/2016

Madeline was great. Working with her was really fun. She took our ideas and really created something unique to us. We gave her a lot of ideas and she turned them into the perfect Save the Date and Wedding invite. She was extremely responsive and helpful throughout the whole process. We loved everything she did for us and would definitely use her for things in the future! Highly recommend MLC Designs!

Sent on 08/30/2016

mlc designs's reply:

Thanks so much Sara!! I loved working with you guys.

Lisa · Married on 04/09/2016

Madeline is just wonderful. I've worked with Madeline both as an event planner and as a bride for my own wedding. She's always thinking outside the box (hello gorgeous lucite wedding invitation!!!), she does beautiful work (obviously) and she's just a gem of a person. She really cares about every client and is willing to do what she can to help them in every way possible. Highly recommended! :)

Sent on 12/19/2016

Deborah · Married on 11/07/2015

Every meeting Madeline guides us through the process. The invitations and menu cards were perfect.

Sent on 10/11/2018
    mlc designs 7
    mlc designs 8

I absolutely loved my wedding invitations! Madeline does an excellent job at asking you the right questions and going over samples and ideas to get a better idea of what you are looking for and how to design something just for you. The design and paper were of very high quality. I received several nice compliments from my guests pre-wedding about how beautiful the invitations were and how they could tell it would be a ‘really nice wedding’ based on the the invitation! She is also very responsive and easy to work with.

Sent on 08/27/2015

Kelly · Married on 04/18/2015

We worked with Madeline at mlc designs for our wedding, which took place April 18th, 2015 and she was outstanding! She is so talented and creative, she did an amazing job on our invitations, as well as our day-of paper and details! We couldn't be happier with everything Madeline did for us and we are so thankful for her hard work. We highly recommend mlc designs!

Sent on 06/15/2015