MKleinmanArtistry Reviews

MKleinmanArtistry 5
MKleinmanArtistry 6
MKleinmanArtistry 7

Kirstin · Getting married on 01/17/2020

Booking Maggie to do make up for me and my bridal party was a no brainer! She was so easy to communicate with off the bat, and very understanding of my gibberish description of my bridal vision- I've never felt more beautiful! The morning of the wedding, Maggie's humorous yet calm attitude really helped set the tone for a fun and relaxed morning, and her, along with her assistant were beyond accommodating and professional. We all has so much fun and there were zero bridal nerves on my end! I cannot recommend Maggie enough!

Sent on 01/16/2017
  • Lauren

Lauren Skunta · Married on 06/08/2019

professional, talented, and a pleasure to be around

I hired Maggie of MKleinman Artistry for my wedding makeup. I had a trial with her a few months before the wedding. She has amazing skill and was very thorough and happy to make any adjustments to make sure I was completely happy with my makeup. She did my makeup (the bride) as well as my bridesmaids and my moms makeup the day of the wedding. She set up at the venue and took amazing care of my entire bridal party. Everyone looked tasteful and gorgeous.

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Katie

Katie M · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing artists!

I stumbled upon MKleinman Artistry on Instagram after reaching out to a number of different on-site makeup artists that were already booked up for my wedding day. And I was so happy it worked out the way it did!!! Tana is the kindest human and made me look/feel so beautiful for my wedding day. I do not wear a lot of makeup on a day to day basis, so I wanted a look that stood out but still made me feel like myself. Tana listened attentively and absolutely delivered! All of my bridesmaids (who have each had wedding makeup done previously) said it was the best look they've ever had! MKleinman Artistry is a must have investment for your wedding day!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Kelly Schmitz · Married on 02/09/2019

Best wedding makeup ever

Maggie and her associate (Ashley) were nothing short of amazing. She is so incredibly talented, the trial was convenient, but she took the time to really listen to how we wanted our makeup to look, and worked with my mom and I to make sure we looked exactly how we wanted to, and then re created that perfectly on the wedding day. My makeup on the wedding day looked natural, and done up all at the same time which is exactly what I was looking for!

Maggie was extremely responsive via email with any questions I had, which was also impressive. She is so lovely to chat with. I could go on and on about her!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Meredith · Married on 12/29/2018

Wedding Day Makeup

I used Maggie for my wedding and she was wonderful to work with! She was very easy to communicate with, always responded to my emails quickly and answered all of my questions thoroughly. She did the makeup for my 3 bridesmaids, my mom and myself without needing to bring on any additional help. We were so pleased with how laid back she was, she made everyone feel so comfortable and relaxed. A friend of mine at the wedding said she had never seen eye makeup done so well in person before. I will definitely use her again and will gladly recommend her to family and friends!

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Angie

Angie Elsheikh · Married on 10/06/2018

Incredible on-site service!

Maggie did makeup for bridal party and me. She listened to what we wanted, did an amazing job, and the makeup lasted the entire day! Everyone felt very comfortable with her, it was a fun morning and perfect way to start the wedding day! Highly recommended.

Sent on 01/29/2019
    MKleinmanArtistry 8
    MKleinmanArtistry 9

Caitlin Laschinger · Married on 09/21/2018

Simply the best!

Maggie is amazing. Super responsive throughout the planning, so easy to work with, and then such fun on the big day! She is incredibly talented. I loved how my makeup turned out and it looked fabulous to the very end of the evening. Just loved working with Maggie!

Sent on 01/06/2019
  • I

Isabel · Married on 08/25/2018

Maggie was one in a million! She did my makeup better than I ever imagined. She’s very easy to work with and professional. Our wedding party makeup was STUNNING.

Sent on 10/01/2018
    MKleinmanArtistry 10
    MKleinmanArtistry 11
    MKleinmanArtistry 12
    MKleinmanArtistry 13

Jaime · Married on 07/21/2018

Maggie was absolutely AMAZING to work with. She was responsive, professional, talented, and so kind every step of the way. I not only enjoyed getting to know Maggie but I trusted her 100% with my wedding day makeup. She is a true professional. I received so many compliments on my makeup, and so did my mom and bridesmaids who received services from Maggie as well. I even had a bridemaid book Maggie for her own wedding after seeing how great of a job she did at mine! I have not one complaint after working with Maggie and I would recommend her to anyone. She is trustworthy and so good at her job. Thank you Maggie for the amazing work and for making me the most beautiful version of myself!!!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Alex · Married on 07/01/2018

Maggie was absolutely amazing! I don't generally wear a lot of makeup and was nervous about looking too over the top on my wedding day. Maggie totally understood my concerns and worked with me to make sure i had exactly the look i wanted. I truly felt like the most beautiful version of myself on my wedding day. The morning of, she was calm and relaxed while she did all of my bridesmaid's makeup. They all looked so beautiful too! I wanted to make sure that we had a stress-free morning, and Maggie added nothing but cheer and positivity to the day. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/02/2018
    MKleinmanArtistry 14
    MKleinmanArtistry 15
    MKleinmanArtistry 16
    MKleinmanArtistry 17
    MKleinmanArtistry 18

Melody · Married on 06/24/2018

Maggie was the most amazing makeup artist! She made my bridesmaids, mother, and myself feel and look absolutely stunning. She fit right in with all of us, and made sure we all were happy with the final product. If you want your makeup to be perfect I would totally recommend Maggie!!!

Sent on 09/27/2018
    MKleinmanArtistry 19
    MKleinmanArtistry 20

Kasey · Married on 06/23/2018

Absolutely amazing

I can’t say enough about Maggie! My make up was everything I could of asked for my wedding day! All the bridesmaids and my mom and mother in law looked stunning! She really listened to what I wanted and was beyond happy with everything! I would recommend her 1000% percent. Can’t thank her enough!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Erin · Married on 06/09/2018

Maggie was great to work with! I lived out of town, and she was very accommodating when scheduling my trial during my limited time visiting Ohio. She really listened to what I wanted, was organized, knowledgeable and did a fabulous job. On the wedding day, Maggie and her assistant were fun to chat with and kept things so relaxed and fun. My bridesmaids, mom and mother-in-law couldn't stop raving about how much they loved their make up!

Stephanie · Married on 06/01/2018

Maggie is amazing! Not only did I look gorgeous so did all of my girls. She even kept it cool when my 13 y.o. Jr. Bridesmaid was upset (without reason) about her makeup. Maggie listened and fixed her (again completely unnecessarily) makeup. Maggie made sure that everyone was happy and even stepped in to show us how to steam the bridesmaid dresses. Maggie's response time and communication is outstanding. Upon request, she even referred me to my hair stylist. I cannot recommend Maggie enough, everyone in my bridal party loved her.

MKleinmanArtistry 21

Cheryl · Married on 05/26/2018

Maggie did an awesome job for our wedding. Everyone looked gorgeous and natural. She was professional, prompt and great to work with.

Anne · Married on 05/18/2018

Maggie and her team were AWESOME. They were extremely efficient (13 people in a bridal party is no easy feat!) and kept everything moving but with a relaxed, fun and positive attitude! It made everyone in great spirits throughout the whole wedding prep morning! Not only were they great people to be around, their make-up was absolutely stunning. Maggie listened to my few tweaks after our trial and made sure I was completely satisfied but she and her team put that level of effort and care into all 13 of us! Every single person said it was one of the best makeup application they'd ever had and we all felt amazing! Thank you so much, Maggie!!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2017

Choosing MKleinmanArtistry to provide makeup services for my wedding party was one of THE BEST DECISIONS I made throughout the entire wedding process! Maggie's work is exceptional- just look at her portfolio, the work speaks for itself! The product quality was fabulous, application NEVER budged, but yet was extremely comfortable and wearable through the entire day/evening. Not only did Maggie provide stellar quality, professionalism, and service (she is INSANELY talented) to my entire bridal party, but she also literally saved my wedding day. She facilitated a solution (way above and beyond) to a crisis with my veil that was unwearable the morning of my wedding. She is one of the most talented, compassionate, kind, and enjoyable people in the business.

Sent on 03/16/2018

Taylor · Married on 09/09/2017

Sam from Maggie's crew was our makeup artist for my big day. She was fantastic. Everyone looked absolutely amazing, she listened to everyone's needs and wants and did exactly what everyone wanted and what would flatter them. She worked with a variety of ages and even people who haven't worn makeup in 20 years and was able to make everyone comfortable. Everyone had their own unique and special look.

Not only was her work amazing, but she was polite, professional and friendly. We all enjoyed having her with us as we got ready for this special day.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Brittany · Married on 08/19/2017

Maggie did my makeup and my bridesmaids for my wedding. Not only did it look even better than I hoped, it looked exactly the same when we finally called it a day at 2 AM. She was professional and stuck to the schedule also...did I mention my makeup looked flawless? Book her and book her in advance-you'll need to!

Sent on 12/10/2017

che · Married on 06/11/2017

I was incredibly lucky to work with Maggie. She made me feel absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day. She was such a calm and relaxing prescense on my wedding day. Brides would be lucky to have her as their makeup Artists!!

Rachel · Married on 04/22/2017

Maggie is professional, easy to work with, knowledgeable, and talented. I looked incredible on my wedding day, and more importantly, felt more beautiful and confident then ever. My bridesmaids also looked amazing- one even said she looked better that day then on her own wedding day!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Valerie · Married on 09/30/2016

Maggie has done my makeup for multiple weddings including my own. Her work is amazing! I typically don't wear a lot of makeup but she has always done a wonderful job making it look natural and not to overdone! I have and will continue to refer any one to her whenever I can!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Dominica · Married on 08/27/2016

Maggie is great! I had previously arranged my mother and mother in law to get their make up done off-site due to the number of girls that Maggie and my hair stylist had to do but when my mom came back, it was clear that she was not happy with her make up and that it wasn't done well. Maggie was able to save the day and completely re-did her make up before the wedding! I would recommend her for any bride.

Sent on 01/17/2017

Anne · Married on 08/13/2016

Maggie is amazing! She is so friendly, down-to-earth, and easy to talk to--she was the perfect calming presence on my wedding day. I have been in weddings where the same person did my hair and makeup, and while I liked what they did, it simply does not compare to working with someone who specializes in makeup. It was truly the best makeup I've ever had. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Tealla · Married on 08/12/2016

Maggie was fantastic. She was extremely responsive to my initial inquiry and always kept in touch leading up to the big day. She was friendly and applied my makeup with extreme attention to detail. I really enjoyed her style of makeup application too - it was soft and natural looking with colors that matched my complexion. The makeup trial was included in the cost I listed above and was very pleased with the trail. The makeup stayed the entire day - even through the 80 degree humid weather. I felt beautiful and it's partly due to Maggie's talented craft of making you look your best!!

Sent on 01/03/2017