MKEshoots Photography Reviews

8 Reviews for MKEshoots Photography

• Tim

Tim Gothi · Married on 09/07/2019

More than a Photographer

Murtaza and Insiyah are simply AMAZING! They really are more than photographers. From the beginning through to the end they offered endless support,advice and guidance. On the day itself we felt in safe hands and it was like having two friends there with you ! There experience and professionalism shines through, allowing you to relax and have the best day of your lives ! We got our first round of photos through today and couldn’t be more happier with the results, they are seriously talented and genuinely love what they do ! If you’re thinking about booking them for your wedding , DO IT!!! You won’t be disappointed ! They have captured memories we will cherish forever

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Yunus

Yunus Daginawala · Married on 06/15/2019

Excellent!

Amazing person, very creative. He loves what he does.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Arwa Huzefa · Married on 04/04/2019

Wedding photographer

I really loved the pictures murtaza took of our wedding. He captured our special moments in a beautiful way.

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Huzefa

Huzefa Dargahwala · Married on 02/03/2019

Personable Professional Delivers Quality

MKE is a awesome professional when it comes to the quality and delivery of his work. He is very personable and he worked with us closely and incorporated our requirements into his shoot.

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Jamila

Jamila Zariwala · Married on 01/30/2019

So wonderful and amazing!

I requested MKE Shoots for my wedding and he did a fantastic job! My wedding pictures came out so amazing. I don’t think I could have asked for a better photographer. He was able to capture all the wonderful moments in my wedding, even the small ones. He was easy to work with and he worked very hard to give us quality work that we will enjoy for the rest of our lives. He was always very accommodating and was a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend MKE Shoots to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer. You definitely will not regret it!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Tkap · Married on 01/19/2019

Extremely talented

I truly have nothing but the highest praise and appreciation for all that you did for us. The images were beautiful and the moments captured just perfect. We were impressed with the quality, professionalism, and turnaround time.

MKEshoots was so easy to work with. If you are looking for an amazing photographer then MKEShoots is your stop.

Sent on 06/28/2019

A.h Bhuj · Married on 12/25/2018

Best moments captured beautifully

Hiring a photograher is the most tedious task while prepping for a wedding, especially when you know that what you see online is not usually what you get. With Mkeshoots, I think we got the best we could've hoped for. He paid attention to the smallest details and made them into mesmerizing memories. We got the photos online immediately and we were surprised how many of them we had to chose from! I would definitely approach him for future events and recommend him to all you people out there as well!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Adnan Baliwala · Married on 03/16/2019

Made me relive my wedding day through pictures.

We found him through a friend whose wedding pictures came out to be really amazing, and we were looking for a similar kind of photo shoot. He was really easy to work with on the day of the shoot, and very good in time management. He did great candid and a really good use of the whole photo shoot area and throughout the function as well.
    Overall we were really happy with his work and would definitely recommend him to any of our other friends.

Sent on 04/26/2019