MK Entertainment Reviews

MK Entertainment 7
  • Bethany

Bethany · Married on 07/27/2019

The best decision ever

MK Entertainment was absolutely phenomenal! They DJed my high school graduation party years ago, and I had them back for my wedding! I couldn't have imagined the celebration with anyone else and they did it INCREDIBLY well. From reading the crowd for the perfect song choices to leading the reception phenomenally well--this team is the best. My guests are still raving about the DJ!!! We had many specific requests and they did it all (including special Cinderella Waltz music for our first dance!!!) They are so intelligent and know their stuff, it was so calming to talk to them on the phone and know they had everything under control haha! I couldn't suggest them more. Seriously! Hire these people.

Sent on 09/04/2019
    MK Entertainment 14
  • Ian

Ian Mickelson · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing Team, Absolute Professionals

MK never skipped a beat and made our wedding stress free!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Mara Stanton · Married on 07/06/2019

Best decision we made!

My husband and I planned our wedding in Naples from Ohio and had to rely on recommendations from a list to book our wedding vendors. MK Entertainment was one of the best decisions that we made! They were highly organized, flexible, and honestly helped us plan out the entire day with the timeline examples that they sent to us! They went above and beyond to make our day extremely special and kept the party going the entire night! THANK YOU MIKE AND KARI, we wish you were in Ohio so that we could hire you for events here! :)

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing DJ! Everyone Loved Them!!

MK Entertainment is absolutely amazing!! If you're looking for a great DJ that will turn your wedding into a night your guests won't forget, look no further - MK Entertainment is it!! We were planning our wedding from out of state and I was so nervous about hiring a DJ without seeing them in person first. Everyone told me that one of the biggest things guests remember from a wedding is how good (or bad) the DJ was, so I felt like it was a big decision. But as soon as we spoke with Mike and Kari on the phone, our worries went away and we knew we were making a great choice! And boy did they prove that at our wedding!! They were absolutely amazing in every single way! We had a variety of different guests with a wide range of music preferences and MK Entertainment read the crowd so well that they had EVERYONE on the dance floor all night long!! Our guests loved them so much that everyone was all out on the dance floor begging for an encore at the end of the night! They didn't want the party to end!! Afterwards, we've had so many people come up to us and say it was the most fun they've ever had at a wedding and how great our DJ was! We're so incredibly happy that we had MK Entertainment at our wedding and would highly recommend them to everyone! Thank you Mike and Kari for making our wedding such a memorable night!!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Julie · Married on 05/18/2019

The Life of Our Party!

Mike and Kari did such an incredible job with our wedding! I told them I wanted a party at our reception & to get as many people dancing as possible, and they definitely made that happen. They also do a comprehensive questionnaire beforehand that includes timeline details and are very thorough. I wasn't worried in the slightest the whole day because I knew they would handle everything perfectly! They are the sweetest, easiest vendors to work with and I would 100% recommend them to any bride wanting an outstanding DJ!

Sent on 07/02/2019

ADAM · Married on 01/25/2019

Brought Our Musical Dreams To Reality....

MK Entertainment provided truly outstanding music, DJ, audio and honored all our requests. MK's Team, Kari and Mike are great to plan and work with. Their ability to extract music preference information was above and beyond. In addition, Mike worked with us creating our custom intro mix that was so targeted and special to us! Bravo to MK Entertainment for making our wedding a truly unique event that kept pace with demands. We utilized their "uplighting" package for increased visual FX. Outstanding...thank you!!!

Sent on 02/03/2019
    MK Entertainment 15

Diana D. · Married on 01/19/2019

Thank you MK!!

Mike and Kari did an AMAZING job with our wedding! Not only was the music great but they were fantastic about keeping the evening running smooth. I e-mailed them numerous times with some very specific requests and each time they responded very quick and put all of my wedding worries at ease. Thank you both for doing such a fantastic job! An overall great experience!! You will not regret going with MK Entertainment!

Sent on 01/23/2019

MK Entertainment's reply:

Thanks, Diana! Your wedding was BEAUTIFUL and we loved how you and your guests stayed out on the dance floor was packed all night! So fun! All the best to you and Cody!

Maggi · Married on 12/29/2018

Fantastic!

MK Entertainment did FANTASTIC job at our wedding last weekend. They did a great job controlling and reading the dance floor, making sure to play music catered to whatever crowd was on the dance floor, switching seamlessly from music geared toward older generations to current pop and hip hop. There were people on the dance floor all night long! We had an absolute blast at our wedding, and we definitely recommend MK Entertainment to any other couple looking for the perfect DJ team for their big day.

Sent on 01/04/2019
  • Z

Zack Hart · Married on 10/20/2018

DJ for Wedding

Mike and Kari were amazing. As expected they played great music and kept everyone on the dance floor all night. We loved having them as a part of our special night, and they went above and beyond to make sure that everything went well. Mike was able to read the crowd great and played songs based on the way our guests reacted to each song. Kari was extremely helpful in making sure the night went smooth and everything that we had planned as far as entrances and other special dances went perfectly.

The set up looked great and the addition of uplighting really helped to make the room have the feel we wanted. They did so much more than just play music and we appreciate it all.

We couldn't recommend anyone better. We had to plan this wedding from out of town as it was a destination wedding for us, and we never once had to worry about the music, or if things would go well. MK entertainment kept us assured throughout the process up to our big day that things would go smooth and be great.

Thank you guys so much you made our Wedding AMAZING. If we could give more than 5 stars we would. You guys are the best.

Zack and Chelsea

Sent on 11/18/2018

MK Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Mr. & Mrs. Hart! We are so glad that we were able to give you peace of mind throughout the planning process. That's so important! We had a blast at your wedding, thank you so much for having us! We wish you all the best! XO

Alex · Married on 09/29/2018

Every time I sit down to start writing MK Entertainments review.... I write a little...backspace... write a little... and backspace again. There are no words good enough to describe Mike and Kari. Music makes or breaks any party or event and they definitely made our wedding unbelievable! My family is overly consumed by music and listens to an incredible variety. We weren’t a group of people that wanted just the newest music on the radio played at our event. I was nervous, thinking, “how am I ever going to get someone to understand the diversity of my group and extreme variety I want played?”. Kari put us so much at ease with just the first conversation... they have an incredible broadness and knowledge around them when it comes to music genres and knew exactly what we wanted. Mike read our crowd perfectly and kept people constantly on the dance floor. Which is what we ultimately wanted! Our wedding was far from the typical “stiff atmosphered” wedding! Their level of communication and professionalism is phenomenal- we never felt like “nags”. Not to mention the fact that they are just about the kindest and most down to earth people I’ve met in a long time. I knew they were the right people for the job, but d*mn!!! Far exceeded my expectations. I could literally write a 4 page review of nothing but good things. There is no doubt in my mind that there is no better dj in Southwest Florida!! Thank you Mike and Kari for making our night so incredible ❤️❤️

Sent on 10/08/2018

MK Entertainment's reply:

Alex, you are one of a kind!! We are so happy that we met you and were given the opportunity to be a part of your wedding day!! Thank you so much for your kind words, they really mean a lot to us! We wish you and Brendon a lifetime of love and happiness. Keep in touch! XO

Barbara · Married on 08/11/2018

MK Entertainment was great. They played all the songs requested. Very professional and both us and our guests enjoyed the evening.

Sent on 08/23/2018

Christina · Married on 06/23/2018

We cannot say enough about MK Entertainment. I went on the recommendation of someone I had worked with to DJ the prom and Homecoming at a school I worked at- wow, this was an excellent recommendation.

Mike and Kari were wonderful- responsive, professional and answered all of our questions! They were so organized and attentive to our needs and what we were looking for, and when I didn’t really know what I was looking for, they offered suggestions, which were so helpful for me!

As a bride, you can start to feel overwhelmed with all the details, but Mike and Kari were great- they made an excellent order of ceremony and reception for us to follow and assisted us all along the way!

We got so many compliments about our DJ at the wedding as we walked around. Friends of mine from out of state who go to 3-4 weddings a year even complimented how great Mike was and asked where we found him and Kari!

If you are looking for anyone to DJ any special event you are having- this is your team!

Thank you Mike and Kari for making our day so special!

Sent on 06/29/2018
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 05/19/2018

From the moment we met with Mike and Kari, it felt more like longtime friends catching up. We were so comfortable and felt like they were on the same page with us. All emails were responded to in a very timely manner as well. As the wedding day drew closer, they were in constant contact with us both via email and phone calls. I had a few special requests asking Mike and Kari to loop a song for the bridal party entrance and asked if I could enter at a certain part of a song. I knew this was a difficult request, but somehow, they made it work perfectly. I stepped onto the beach and my husband saw me for the first time at the exact part of the song. It was nothing short of amazing and fulfilled my every dream.
    However, that is just the beginning of the amazingness that is Mike and Kari. The ceremony and reception were supposed to take place outside. Everyone, except Mother Nature, got that memo. It rained most of the day and was looking like the ceremony would be moved from the beach to indoors. However, there was a very small 40 minute window that we saw on the radar and crossed our fingers that the rain would let up with enough time for the ceremony. Kari and Mike were on stand by in the pouring rain waiting for the window to show. Our wedding day miracle happened when the sun broke through the clouds and the rain stopped. Mike and Kari set up their equipment in record time and helped the other vendors with the ceremony set up any way they could to get this show on the road. Within 10 minutes the ceremony music began playing. Our dream of getting married on the beach was now a reality, only because Mike and Kari believed in our dream and did everything they could to make it happen.
    They also transformed a dining room into a magical wonderland with uplighting that was complimentary due to the change of venues. I wish I could write the rest of this review but Wedding Wire is capping my word count. Please see their Facebook page for the rest.

Sent on 05/28/2018

Brittany · Married on 05/11/2018

You guys were awesome!! Everyone loved all the music and had a blast! No one wanted to leave the dance floor. I would highly recommend MK Entertainment to anyone. Thanks again!!

Sent on 05/23/2018
    MK Entertainment 16
    MK Entertainment 17
    MK Entertainment 18
    MK Entertainment 19
    MK Entertainment 20
    MK Entertainment 21

Kristin · Married on 04/08/2018

Michael and Kari were great to work with during the planning phase and did a fantastic job during the reception! I would definitely recommend them anyone looking for an experienced, professional and high-quality DJ!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Therese · Married on 03/03/2018

Mike and Kari went above and beyond for our wedding reception. They were absolutely impeccable in their planning, and execution of the whole night. There are a few things that especially stood out to me too that they did that I would like to share because it will help those who read this to make the right decision and choose them for their wedding. First, They sent us an entire word document timeline 8 months before the wedding, so that I had ample time to finish it before the wedding. After I sent the timeline, Mike then gave me a call and spent an entire hour going over every little detail to make sure he got everything right. I was also a bit annoying too because I changed things up after I sent the timeline, but he was totally flexible and changed them up for me with no hesitation. Also, Kari was a boss behind the scenes, always making sure everything was running smoothly and telling us where we need to be. It was so incredible having them, they are an incredible team. Not to mention the fact that they are both extremely talented people. Overall, they treated us so well, were so kind and generous, and helped make our day perfect. What more could you ask for?

Sent on 03/11/2018

CHARLENE · Married on 02/17/2018

Mike,was wonderful. He played everything we requested. Everyone at the party agrred, this was the best DJ we have,ever had!!! Thank you thank you thank you!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Jon · Married on 02/10/2018

These two are a top notch duo and we couldn’t be any happier with our choice. They are very professional and make every effort they can to ensure there clients are happy. If your having a party, you want this team to handle it! Great job!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Jenni · Married on 02/10/2018

Jon and I couldn’t have asked for anybody else then Mike and Kari to be there on our big day taking care of details and keeping the dance floor busy. There was never anything to worry about. Also, they are such nice and genuine people!! Thank you Mike and Kari! - The Haelterman’s

Sent on 06/04/2018

Theresa · Married on 02/07/2018

We were so happy with our experience with MK Entertainment. They were knowledgeable, prompt to respond and helpful from beginning to end. Thank you for being a part of the grand opening for Volvo Cars of Naples!

Sent on 02/13/2018

Nicole · Married on 02/04/2018

MK entertainment was top notch! Michael and Kari are the best! They keep the up energy on the dance floor up all night and the music selection was so in tune with exactly what we wanted. Seemed like he was playing music directly from my own playlist, it was so perfect. Their communication was outstanding, they made sure everything was on point! If you are looking for a DJ, please look no further. Book them now! 5 star service!!

Sent on 02/05/2018
  • HOLLY

HOLLY · Married on 12/16/2017

Great couple to work with! Extremely organized and responded quickly to my emails. Many of my wedding guests mentioned how much they loved the music- everyone was dancing all night. The uplighting made the room-
    so happy I decided on that- SO worth it! Highly recommend them! :-)

Sent on 12/18/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/28/2017

Mike and team were ABSOLUTELY amazing!! He really took into consideration the songs and genre we wanted to play. He kept the dance floor going ALL night long, we are SO happy with Mike and would recommend him to anyone. Thanks Mike and team for making our day so special and SO fun!!

Sent on 10/30/2017
  • User5086182 · 1+ year ago

We cannot say enough amazing things about this wonderful husband/wife team! As I was planning our daughter's wedding, I was choosing vendors after interviewing several for each aspect of the wedding. I met Mike at our venue to find out more about his company and what I they had to offer us. He showed up on time, was incredibly professional and I could tell right away that he was going to be the one to DJ our daughter's wedding. Leading up to the wedding I worked with his wife by phone and email to set up all the specifics. They were willing to work with us to make the wedding day perfect.

Sent on 11/06/2017