MJV Photography Reviews

MJV Photography 5
  • Gina

Gina C · Married on 07/31/2019

A pleasure to work with

Michelle and her assistant Valerie were a pleasure to work with. My husband and I really had no idea what we were doing when it came to wedding pictures other than we would love to have, at the very least, the ceremony documented. We ended up having them do "getting ready" pics, "first look", the ceremony and reception photos. We actually ended paying them to stay a little bit longer during the reception so we could get pics of the bouquet toss and parent dances.
    I had a second dress that I brought along even though my betrothed was opposed to changing attire. Michelle insisted that I change and take pics in the other dress (on her suggestion he changed his tune to "yes! change!" As our guests were getting transported to the reception, we snuck off to a different location to take our secret pics then I changed back before heading to the reception ourselves. Those photos came out beautifully.
    We are thrilled with how all of the photos came out, and would be happy to recommend MJV Photography to others looking to have their special day documented.

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Jaclyne

Jaclyne · Married on 08/11/2018

I am just starting with MJV Photography, but from the initial email to all of the other communication, i have been highly satisfied. Everything that was discussed over email, was the same information I received in person. I had a concern before I signed my contract this morning and emailed Michellle, and she got back to me quickly and made sure I truly understood what was being stated and fixed things that needed to be fixed. I am looking forward to working with MJV and am beyond ecstatic to begin our business journey together.

Sent on 12/21/2017

MJV Photography's reply:

Hi Jaclyne,
    Thank you for your kind words! I can't wait to work with you on your big day, you're going to make a gorgeous bride!

Pamela · Married on 07/30/2018

Excellent photagrapher! We loved our engagement photos and know we will love put wedding photos! We enjoyed every moment working with Michelle!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Manuela · Married on 07/14/2018

I love how Michelle Erroch from MJV Photography in Libertyville took my Wedding day photos. They turned out amazing. I love the high quality of photo looks. I couldn't pick a better photographer then Michelle. I love my photos!! The pictures are unforgettable and will always have a reminder of how beautiful my wedding day is.

Sent on 07/27/2018

Monica · Married on 06/02/2018

I had a great time with Michelle! She was super nice, patient, and funny. I felt very relaxed working with her and the photos turned out great!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Kayla · Married on 05/19/2018

Michelle was absolutely amazing! She is organized and super easy to work with! She takes her time and figures out exactly what you are looking for and will always make sure that you are getting all the photos you want. She makes sure you get your photos in a timely manner and they are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/10/2018

Evelin · Married on 12/11/2017

She made me feel comfortable,it was sthe first time I did professional pictures.I love her.I would totally recommend her

Sent on 12/14/2017

Kayla · Married on 12/09/2017

Excellent, Personal, talented, First Rate, Express Delivery, Amazing Experience!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Mayra · Married on 12/09/2017

Excellent professional and the pictures are more than amazing!!!

Sent on 12/14/2017

MJV Photography's reply:

Thank you Mayra, Im glad you liked your photos, It was a pleasure working with you and your family!

Tara · Married on 11/04/2017

I can't say enough good things about MJV photography. They were so reasonable in price, but gave us "star quality" photos that will make our day unforgettable. I would recommend this photographer to EVERYONE.

MJV Photography 6
    MJV Photography 7
    MJV Photography 8
    MJV Photography 9
    MJV Photography 10
    Sent on 12/12/2017

Kristi · Married on 10/28/2017

Michelle was very easy to work with. Since the first time I spoke with her she made me feel more relaxed about how the day will go. The pictures turned out beautiful. We would highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Brandy · Married on 03/21/2015

MJV did a wonderful job. Thank you so much for the beautiful pictures.

Sent on 05/06/2015

Brandy · Married on 03/21/2015

We are very pleased with the photos. It was a busy day at the beach but the pictures came out really nice.

Sent on 05/12/2015

Evita · event on: 03/13/2015

Amazing!! Due to previous photographer's lack of experience and inability to produce pictures after 2 engagement sessions, I decided to look for another photographer. I came across MJV photography and I was pleasantly surprised at level of professional, reasonable price, and the quality of photos from her portfolio. We signed with her within a week of meeting with her.

Due to our lost time with the previous photographer and Michelle's total understanding of my situation, we were able to schedule a shoot within days of signing the contract. This ensured that we would be able to send our save the dates out as soon as possible. She restored my faith in this wedding planning process. I cant wait for the wedding and see what she produces.

Sent on 04/22/2015

Erin · Married on 02/21/2015

She was awesome and personable! Totally a perfect fit for us and our non-traditional wedding! Also she had a flat tire and was still there on time!! Dedicated beyond a doubt, and we had a great time with her.

Sent on 04/27/2015
  • F

Francesca · Married on 02/20/2015

I would recommend MJV Photography for anybody's wedding. Michelle did such an amazing job! I love all of my wedding pictures. Michelle was so professional and very understandable. She had wonderful ideas for great poses and shots.

Sent on 03/18/2015

Donna · Married on 02/07/2015

Michelle took our engagement pictures. We found her on craig list. We are on a tight budget and her prices are very reasonable. We were also very pleased and satisfied with the finally product. she was very helpful in getting us to have fun while taking the pictures considering we were very stiff in the beginning and the first few shots you could really tell that. She was very friendly, professional and understanding with us. We are looking forward to her taking our wedding pictures in July 2015.

Sent on 03/07/2015
  • Symba

Symba · event on: 01/09/2015

Best photographer ever!!! Found MJV photographer in the initial stage of wedding planning . Availability was quick,communication was excellent and in no time we were booked and having a lovely engagement session .Looking forward for our wedding session with this simply wonderful photographer .

Sent on 02/25/2015

Erika · Married on 11/15/2014

Michelle gave me so many pictures to choose and my family is so excited about the collection. As far as advice to others, I'd say use Pinterest to find the shots you truly want and Michelle will find a way to make it happen. She's so resourceful and creative and I could not have chosen a better photographer that understood our needs. She had a way of assessing what was important to the both of us.

Sent on 01/20/2015
  • W

Wendy · Married on 10/10/2014

Michelle was amazing. She was great at finding out exactly what kind of photos I wanted for my wedding. My guests all commented on how polite she was. The photos turned out incredible. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/10/2014

ERICA · Married on 07/04/2014

We were extremely pleased with all aspects of our experience with MJV Photography. We especially love the unique photos Michelle took for some of the ideas we asked about, they turned out amazing and we have received nothing but compliments on how great they look. We have already recommended MJV Photography to several friends who have upcoming weddings. Thank you so much MJV Photography for providing us with photos we will treasure for a lifetime!!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Stephanie · Married on 03/08/2014

Michelle was amazing. We couldn't have asked for a better photography. The wedding day is always crazy and chaotic but she went with it and got amazing shots. The pictures came out exactly how we wanted them and I love that I can easily share them with all our family and friends. I cannot recommend her more. We were extremely pleased and will refer her to anyone! Thank you again Michelle.
    Oh and not to mention she was pregnant and due in two weeks at the time and still pulled it off seamlessly!

Sent on 04/25/2014

Vito · Married on 01/25/2014

Michelle was professional, punctual, and provided excellent service at an excellent price.

Sent on 03/17/2014
  • W

Wendy · Married on 10/05/2013

I chose MJV Photography for my engagement photoshoot and wedding. I don't think I could've made a better choice! Michelle and Mark made sure every moment from my wedding was captured. The professionalism that MJV Photography provides is truly priceless. I heard nothing but great things from my guests in regards to the photographers. If what you're looking for is great photography, flexibility and professionalism, then you should definitely consider MJV Photography.

Sent on 10/23/2013

My experience with MJV photography was amazing. Michelle was a pleasure to have as my photographer on my wedding day. She is very professional. I would totally recommend her for everyone who wants their day to be extra special and memorable with the beautiful memories that MJV add behind the camera lenses!

Sent on 05/24/2013