MJM Designs, LLC Reviews

MJM Designs, LLC 5
  • Julie

Julie Morrison · Married on 09/07/2019

Highly Recommend!

We loved working with Mandy and her team! She is very calm, listens well, and is incredibly talented. We absolutely loved our flowers and would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Alexandria

Alexandria Ponchur · Married on 08/17/2019

Mandy is the best!

Mandy is the best! She is kind, professional, talented, and accommodating! I am absolutely obsessed with all of our floral arrangements from our big day! I was so excited to see it all pulled together on the day of and honestly speechless of how beautiful it all was! She was so accommodating and understanding of budgets, unlike other florists!

Picking Mandy for your wedding is a must!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Amy Lindquist · Married on 08/16/2019

MJM Designs is the best!

MJM Designs did an amazing job on the flowers for our wedding! Mandy was very responsive and helped us come up with ideas that fit within our budget. On the day of the wedding, we were ecstatic with how the flowers turned out, from the boutonnieres to the arbor decorations - everything was perfect! The quality lasted all day, too - nothing wilted or looked dried out after being in the heat for 12 hours. We would absolutely recommend MJM Designs for all of your floral needs!!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Lucy

Lucy S · Married on 06/11/2019

Amazing florist with a creative flair

Mandy listened to my vision for my wedding bouquet and created a beautiful arrangement that was exactly what I wanted. She is happy, easy to communicate with, prompt to respond, professional and creative. I will always recommend her!

MJM Designs, LLC 6
    MJM Designs, LLC 7
    Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful flowers and team

Mandy and her team made all my floral dreams come true! From the start working with Mandy she listened to what I wanted both style and specific flowers and came up with inspiration photos to match what I was going for. Through the process a few tweaks were made based on choice of bridesmaids dresses and me wanting to add in different flowers and it was a very smooth process. She is responsive and easy to talk to. Floral was a huge thing for me for my wedding day and I couldn't be any happier with how stunning it all turned out. I highly recommend Mandy and her team for your wedding day.

MJM Designs, LLC 8
    MJM Designs, LLC 13
    MJM Designs, LLC 14
    Sent on 07/30/2019

Allison · Married on 08/04/2018

Mandy at MJM Designs was so easy and wonderful to work with! We definitely recommend hiring her for your event. Mandy was easy to reach and always responded to my phone calls and emails promptly. We had a strict wedding budget and she worked with me to create the bouquets of my dreams within our constraints. She was knowledgeable about the types of flowers to fit our theme and seasonal flowers to fit our budget. Thank you Mandy for creating stunning pieces for our special day!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Katie · Married on 06/02/2018

Mandy was absolutely amazing!! I was a bride who didn't have a lot of "vision" and she took my vague descriptions and delivered with something I never could have imagined. She was also professional, prompt, and so friendly. I feel so lucky to have found her, and would recommend her to any bride.

MJM Designs, LLC 15
    MJM Designs, LLC 16
    MJM Designs, LLC 17
    MJM Designs, LLC 18
    Sent on 06/27/2018

MJM Designs, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for this sweet review! Your wedding was such a stunning day full of laughter!

Libby · Married on 05/05/2018

Mandy is incredible. She nailed our vision for our wedding and I would recommend her services for any and all events. She is wonderful to work with and we feel truly lucky to have had an opportunity to work with her! Thanks Mandy!

Sent on 06/21/2018

MJM Designs, LLC's reply:

Libby, thank you so much for your kind review! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your special day!

Megan · Married on 04/14/2018

We had met with/emailed with all the florists that were recommended by the venue, but no one seemed to be able to capture the vision we had, until we met Mandy! She worked with us to stay within budget and keep our wedding day exactly as we wanted it! She always responded quickly through emails and was professional. Instead of center pieces, we had long flower arrangements with many different styles of candles. The greenery and types of flowers fit our style perfectly. Because of her, our forest wedding looked like something right out of Pinterest. We could not be happier with how everything turned out. I highly recommend her!

MJM Designs, LLC 19
    MJM Designs, LLC 24
    MJM Designs, LLC 25
    Sent on 05/06/2018

Holly · Married on 03/31/2018

I love working with MJMDesigns! I chose Mandy over other florists because I knew she would provide "peace of mind." Of all the things you have to manage as a bride, florals should not be one of them. Meet with Mandy! She'll catch your vision and bring it to life on your Wedding Day with ZERO STRESS!

Sent on 05/15/2018
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/22/2017

Mandy was amazing to work with for our destination wedding in CO! We spoke mostly through email, and she was not only responsive, but also extremely helpful as well as patient! We were on a strict budget and she worked with our vision (in photos) and helped us create a floral dream that was within budget! I thoroughly recommend Mandy as your wedding florist. She is beyond talented and wonderful to work with during what can be a stressful time!

MJM Designs, LLC 26
    Sent on 11/12/2017

Megan · Married on 10/21/2017

Mandy was amazing and I can not recommend her strongly enough. She was beyond fantastic, very creative and had the most amazing flowers.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2017

Mandy was incredibly talented and helpful every step of the way! I didn't have a huge budget for florals, but she made the absolute most of every dollar. I was not the easiest bride because I'm quite a procrastinator, but Mandy was really patient and compassionate with me. I had very few floral ideas going in, aside from the fact that I knew I wanted to involve sunflowers, so I was really grateful for how many creative ideas Mandy presented to me throughout the process. The icing on top of the cake is that Mandy donates part of her profits to help shelter pets, and that was perfect for our very animal-friendly wedding! Thanks so much Mandy!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Emily · Married on 09/30/2017

Mandy was such a pleasure to work with and very easy going! She was extremely flexible with our flower requests and was always quick to respond to any questions we had. We went over colors, wedding theme & inspirational pictures together and she took it from there as she is the flower expert. She did an incredible job and the flower arrangements at our wedding turned out better than we could've imagined! I highly recommend Mandy as your wedding florist!

Sent on 11/03/2017
  • W

wendy · Married on 09/24/2017

Mandy was great to work with. She was creative, understanding, and flexible. She worked so closely with my team to create the best setting for our special day.

Sent on 10/14/2017

Jennie · Married on 09/16/2017

I can not say enough great things about Mandy!! She created the most magical, enchanting pieces for our wedding! We kept getting compliments all evening! My husbands boutonnière had broken from giving people hugs and she made him a new one right away! Thank you so much for everything Mandy!

MJM Designs, LLC 27
    MJM Designs, LLC 28
    Sent on 10/07/2017

Megan · Married on 09/16/2017

Mandy was great to work with! She was very responsive and flexible working with us from start to finish! Everything for the wedding turned out exactly how I envisioned. Thanks to the whole team for making our wedding great!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Kelly · Married on 09/09/2017

Mandy used some of my mothers vases and buckets to put the arrangements in and they turned out absolutely gorgeous. Countless people made comments on how perfect and unique the arrangements were. She travel two and a half hours, the night before the wedding, just so she was there in time to set up. She stayed until after the ceremony and moved all the arrangements to the reception. I would use Mandy and her team again in a heartbeat! Thank you Mandy, I couldn’t have done this without you!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Brooke · Married on 08/31/2017

We hired Mandy to handle the florals for our intimate ceremony in the mountains. She made a bridal bouquet, grooms boutonniere, and a floral collar for our dog. I sent her some inspiration and some colors and let her do her thing. The arrangements were stunning and very high quality. They were an excellent touch to our simple elopement. I'd highly recommend her to anyone looking for a florist.

Sent on 09/16/2017

Elaine · Married on 08/19/2017

Mandy did a great job with our wedding flowers! We were on a bit of a budget so we only ordered bouquets and boutonnières, which means we didn't order enough for her to deliver them to our venue. My day of coordinator picked them up and the bouquets came well packed in separate vases and looking beautiful!! I gave her ideas of the shape, flowers, and colors I wanted as well as some pictures and she created exactly what I dreamed of!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Jordyn · Married on 08/17/2017

I worked with MJM Designs for my floral bouquet, my bridesmaids bouquets and all of the boutonnieres. I was amazed at what Mandy was able to create for my bridal party. We went primarily with greenery to create a forest- bohemian appeal. I was floored with the way she was able to bring my vision to life. Not only is Mandy a true artist, but she also was a pleasure to work with throughout the process and took away so much stress, and pressure from planning!

MJM Designs, LLC 29
    Sent on 09/25/2017

Courtney · Married on 08/12/2017

So easy to work with and everything turned out perfectly! Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Barb · Married on 08/05/2017

Great job! Everyone loved the arrangements. Thanks again, Mandy

Sent on 09/11/2017

Rachel · Married on 07/30/2017

I was IN LOVE with my wedding day flowers! I can't even describe to you how gorgeous they turned out. They were beyond beautiful and it made everything feel heavenly that day. Mandy really tried to listen to what I wanted and envisioned and absolutely brought it to life. She was super accommodating and payed attention to the details. She is obviously very talented and passionate about what she does. THANK YOU Mandy from MJM Designs!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Ashley · Married on 07/26/2017

Mandy is a fantastic floral designer! I've worked with her for a styled photo shoot up at Piney River Ranch in Vail and for an education workshop geared towards Denver wedding photographers at the Studios at Overland Crossing. For each instance, she crafted unique + stunning bouquet/bout combinations for our couples/models and absolutely nailed the design that we were wanting. I can't wait to work with her again soon!

Sent on 07/26/2017