MJ Makeup Artistry Inc Reviews

12 | Lake Worth, FL

12 Reviews for MJ Makeup Artistry Inc

McKenzie was absolutely fabulous with my daughter's bridal party and mom's, all I can say is WOW! She made my bride look absolutely picture perfect and stunning. We got ready very early in the morning for hours of photo shoots prior to the ceremony and reception. We started at 8:00AM, we were still going strong at 2:00AM the next day, and the make-up still looked fresh and beautiful. Thank you McKenzie!!!!!

K · Married on 11/09/2013

I have to admit, I was skeptical about getting my makeup professionally done. But at the insistence of several people (cough, mom), I gave it a shot and scheduled a trial. McKenzie made me feel at ease right away - and afterwards, she really listened to my feedback. On my wedding day, she totally worked her magic. I felt so incredibly beautiful and was so happy with the results. The best part? I didn't have to worry about touch-ups the entire day or night - which was great, because I never even had time to look in a mirror! I would most definitely recommend McKenzie as a stellar makeup artist and a total lash-ninja. (I was sad to take those things off at the end of the night!)

• User3432028 · 2+ years ago

Talented. Does what you ask of her so you feel like YOU on your wedding day! A pleasure to work with. Sweet personality and very patient when everyone is getting ready and the photographers want to take pictures!!!

Denise · Married on 03/09/2013

We hired McKenzie for my daughters wedding. She did an absolutely beautiful job. She made us all look and feel beautiful without using a lot of makeup. I would highly recommend her. She also put on the nova lash on the bride. She loved them and they looked beautiful. I would highly recommend McKenzie for any occasion. Thank you Mcckenzie

Andrea · Married on 03/01/2013

McKenzie was awesome! She is truly an experienced pro.
    Not only does her professionalism show in her work, but she was on time, stress free, and a lot of fun to work with. We will use her again for other services and other events. I highly recommend MJ Makeup Artistry!

MICHELLE · Married on 11/03/2012

McKenzie Ramirez of MJ Makeup Artistry did a great job on the airbrush makeup for my wedding day for myself & my bridal party (10 of us). We were all pleased with our makeup (that is saying a lot for 10 opinionated ladies to all agree the makeup was great!) She is experienced & organized. We started earlier than I thought we needed to, but we were done right on time.

Michelle
    Wedding Date: November 3, 2012
    Wedding Venue: Frenchman’s Reserve Country Club in Palm Beach Gardens

Lisa · Married on 10/19/2012

McKenzie is THE BEST!! My wedding was last month (October 19th, 2012) and she made me look flawless!! I got so many compliments on my makeup, and even to this day when I look at the pictures I am so happy with my makeup. It really looked awesome!! She is professional, fun and really sweet! Thank you so much McKenzie!!

McKenzie is totally amazing! She did my bridal makeup and makeup for 4 of my bridesmaids in September. She is an absolute professional and a total pleasure to work with. She knows what colors works best with your skin tone and gets your makeup absolutely perfect! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a make up artist. Thanks McKenzie - you are the best!!!

elaina · Married on 06/04/2011

No one does a better job!!! She is the best, he work is flawless and would/will recommend her to everyone!! If you want to look Fabulous, for your perfect day, she is the one to call!!!

Kelly · Married on 10/23/2010

I was so happy with my wedding make-up and couldn't believe how good I looked! McKenzie travelled up to Martin County for our wedding. She was on time and professional. She also travelled to my office one day to do the trial run, which was very cool of her because it was crunch time and I couldn't get out of work.

The airbrush make-up looked amazing and she listened to what I wanted and did such a wonderful job. She also did my mom's make-up, my mom does not like a lot of make-up and McKenzie made her look very natural which is exactly what she wanted. Thanks McKenzie!

mandy · Married on 11/08/2014

McKenzie did a fantastic job on my airbrush make-up for my wedding. She also provided lashes for my bridesmaids that didn't want the full make-up. She was extremely sweet and answered my multiple emails prior to my big day. I would highly recommend her!

3.5

Mackenzie did an amazing job on my makeup and all my girls. I have already referred her to 2 friends. She is very reliable and is amazing at what she does!